Lindy's Retreat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nearly wallowed in his words. For her, it had been ten years, almost like being the first time again, but not quite. While she pressed him, she knew where she was headed and hoped he was headed the same place. Her body had taken over now, and she was letting it have its way, terrified deep within but forcing herself to ignore it.

She felt herself smiling, knew her dimples were tormenting him, as he'd admitted once before. But it was more than her dimples that she was willing to use.

Her hand dropped to his thigh, moving gently back and forth.

"Shit," he gasped, looking down at the hand which was very close to ... "Lindy, I'm ... it's ... are you sure?"

"Are you?"

"Are you kidding? You have to know—"

Her mouth smothered his words. Still, he seemed hesitant, even as she pressed her lips against his, her tongue probing to his prolonged groaning, as she hoped she was taking away all his questions and doubts, making his fantasy a reality. Tongues still dancing, she began to unbutton his shirt.

Zach groaned, his hands, still unsure where to go, held her shoulders momentarily, then slid around to her back. Slowly he grasped the hem of her T-shirt, lifting as his hands crept up the now-bare skin.

"Oh, God, Lindy. So soft and smooth, and ..."

She felt his hand stop where her bra would normally be. With a grunt, one hand slipped around her, and she felt it caressing her breast, his palm pressing against her hard nipple, making it even harder. She arched her back so he could fill his other hand as well. She knew that time had treated her well, and they were firm and still soft and smooth. Each time he caressed or squeezed, she moaned into the ear that was close by.. Seemingly reading his mind, she leaned back and lifted the shirt over her head and off, and he had his first look.

"Well," she whispered, hands on his shoulders, letting him get the perfect view. Her breasts were pale against the tan skin that surrounded them, the areola a darker pink, the nipple an intense red. He lowered his head to the left one and kissed around the pink circle.

"Oh, yes, more," she pleaded, and his tongue flicked the hard nub, his lips closing around it, sucking and pulling to her loud moan. Then the other, equally pale and inviting, received the same to an even more audible gasp and moan.

It had been ten years at least since this had happened and then only half-heartedly from her former husband. She had never had anyone treasure her breasts as Zach was doing. His eyes, his face, his breathing told her what she wanted to know. She put her head against the top of his head as his lips and tongue worked on her nipple. He smelled of shampoo and ... maleness. She loved it. When he let loose and looked at her, she knew what she wanted to do.

She pushed back from him and stood up, the expression on his face suddenly uncertain. She was sure her smile would reassure him as she worked with the button on her pants. His eyes were locked on her hands as the button was loose, the zipper down, and the pants headed toward the ground. She kicked them aside, along with the flip-flops she was wearing, standing in front of him in only her bikini panties. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband.

"No, stop!" His eyes were roaming up and down her body. "Don't move, please. I want to look."

She held perfectly still, watching him chew his lower lip. Her heart was pounding harder than ever, her body reacting in other ways as well. She could feel the wetness between her legs and was surprised he couldn't see it on the panties. Every few seconds, he'd lock eyes with her, but his were quickly back on her body. She knew she was built very nicely, her shape the envy of many of her female friends. But she was almost feeling self-conscious, the way Zach was nearly worshiping what he was seeing.

"I need you to do more than just look," she challenged.

"Lindy, I never dreamed that I would be where I am right now. I hope you can understand that. You're just ... just—"

"Zach, I'm not—"

"You are. You just don't know it. And thank you for letting me look." Now he met her eyes. "Keep going with what you were doing."

She slid the panties down her legs with him watching each move., She lifted her foot daintily to free them, then tossed them with her other clothes.

"Your turn," she said softly and sat down on one of the chairs.

She was going to watch him undress—naked ... and watching, and he wasn't sure he could do it as all he wanted was to hold her nakedness in his arms and ... His brain paused and remembered. What had she said, "the things that hadn't happened yet"? They were going to happen, were happening. He tossed aside his already unbuttoned shirt and watched her stare at his chest. His turn to unbutton the Levis he was wearing and awkwardly take them off and kick them away. Now her eyes were focused much lower, on the bulge in his boxers. He paused for just a second, but she spoke again.

"Take one step closer," she said, her voice husky with desire.

As he stepped closer, her hand closed around the bulge.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, nearly falling to his knees.

"My turn to look," she added, tugging the boxers over the bulge and to his ankles. She smiled, his erection six inches from her face.

She was so close she could feel the heat radiating from his cock as it bounced gently. Unable to resist another second, her lips surrounded the head, her tongue caressing it. Her lips slid forward an inch, and he grunted loudly. Another inch and then another. She began to bob her head, her tongue sliding back and forth on the frenulum, causing him to shiver each time it happened. Rolling her eyes up toward his, she saw him watching what was happening. It made her heart pound even harder.

It wasn't Lindy's first time doing this, but it was the first time she'd gotten the reaction she was getting. With Pascha and her former husband, it was like she owed them this, and doing it was just paying her debt, no big deal. With Zach, she knew she could ask anything of him while she was doing it, and he'd respond unquestioningly. It was new, and it was exciting. She didn't want a man and didn't need one. But she'd never had experience with a man like this. Was she changing?

"Lindy," Zach suddenly pleaded. "Lindy, please."

She let loose of him with her mouth and quickly replaced it with her hand.

"I don't want to stop," she teased, moving her hand slowly back and forth.

Even her hand had his body nearly vibrating.

"But," he stammered.

"What do you want, then?"

"You," he answered simply.

She was still sitting on the chair, looking up at Zach as he freed her hand from his erection and kissed it. She could see he was eying the dark triangle between her legs, and she helped him by spreading her legs, sliding forward on the chair, and hooking her feet around the legs. She had never imagined these chairs would be used like this, but it was happening.

When she spread, he was ready, lowering himself to his knees and leaning in toward that inviting spot. As he got closer, he could feel the heat from her pussy, her sweet and musky aroma assaulting his nose. He pressed his face against the kinky hair, searching with his tongue, her moans, and the movement of her hips exciting him even more. She was dripping wet, and his tongue gathered her in, wanting everything. He parted her labia, searching for the nub he knew was waiting for him and wanting him.

Her hips were moving back and forth as his tongue probed, and when it touched her very ready clit, she squealed and jerked, her hands going instinctively to his head. She wound her fingers in and out of his hair as his tongue was producing an ecstasy that had long been missing from her life. She only infrequently took care of herself, mostly to relieve the tension after a stressful day. Today had nothing to do with tension or stress and everything to do with caring and euphoria.

She arched her back, pressing her pussy against his face as his lips and tongue drove her closer and closer to the edge. She was trying to tell him, but all she could get out was a husky and moaning, "Don't stop!" which he had no intention of doing anyway. With a near scream, her body began to spasm, her hands pulling his hair as her thighs clamped his head, ensuring he wouldn't be going anywhere. He wasn't about to stop until she told him. Several more moans and twitches, and she released his head, sliding back in the chair.

Zach licked his lips, savoring the taste he never thought he would experience. He watched the heaving of her chest, the gorgeous breasts moving up and down, the exquisite nipples pointing to the sky.

"You keep looking at me," she said, slowly catching her breath.

"And I'll keep looking," he smiled, "particularly when you're like you are now."

Her eyes half-closed, she said very suggestively, "Are you satisfied with just looking?"

Zach smiled, stood, and held out his hand. With a firm hold on the hand, she stood beside him. Actually, against him, bumping his erection. He freed his hand and retrieved his shirt and pants, spreading them carefully on the bare ground. He filled the gaps with her shirt and shorts, catching the adoring look on her face. She turned and started to lie down, but he stopped her. He stepped behind her.

"That delightful butt is not going on the ground."

"You've covered it. It's fine. I'm not that delicate."

"You sure?" he asked, his hand caressing her ass. Slowly it settled against the crack, moving lower and lower. Their eyes met as a finger slipped between her legs and eased itself inside the wet and slippery walls of her private place. He watched her eyes slowly close as he pressed a little deeper, nearly unable to get his breath.

"Now," she murmured, opening her eyes, her breathing shallow and rapid.

She lay down and pulled him on top of her. The feel of her breasts being crushed against his chest was overwhelming, particularly when coupled with the feeling of his erection rubbing against her muff. She moved her hips until his erection popped free, and she caught it between her legs, pressing it against her wetness, but surprised when he pushed and entered her.

"Oh, fuck, Zach," she squealed as he pushed further in, stopping to kiss her. "It's okay," she groaned. "I'm not a virgin."

She felt him pressing against her tightness, willing him not to stop.

Lindy loved his kindness and tenderness. But her libido wanted more than that. Action was what she needed. She reached around him, her hands grabbing his butt cheeks as her hips began moving faster and faster, his cock pumping in rhythm with her hips until she felt him tensing. Her eyes jerked open, and she moved her hips as he stilled, his hot liquid spraying against her belly, dripping onto her muff and his stomach.

"Thank God," he gasped, eyes wide. "I didn't ... couldn't ... oh shit."

Lindy pulled his head to hers and kissed him. "It might not have mattered."

"Lindy, don't be silly. It mattered that I didn't ..."

"It's getting dark, so you need to stop the foolish talk."

They both stood, and Lindy reached for her clothes.

"Stop," Zach called abruptly.

Lindy looked at him, a surprised look on her face.

"Five seconds more."

Her heart fluttered. She dropped her clothes, held her arms out from her body, and turned in a complete circle. "Enough?" she asked softly.

"Yes."

Dressed, they headed toward the house in the gathering dusk of the evening ... holding hands and giggling a lot.

"I know you have to go to work in the morning, but you're going to do it from here," she said, kissing his cheek.

"Lindy, my God, I may disintegrate," he said, his eyes fixed on her.

Lindy had never had anyone look at her in the absolutely adoring way Zack was doing at this instant. If he was about to disintegrate, she was about to melt. There was nothing to do but grab him and kiss him, her tongue probing, her arms squeezing him with every bit of strength she had.

"I'm ready again," he said when their lips parted.

"We have all evening and night for that." She had never said anything like that, even to her former husband. Who was the Lindy standing here gushing over this ... this man she had only known for a few short weeks?

Zach walked to the front door and looked out, then turned and walked back to Lindy, kissing her on the forehead. He sighed and went back to the door. Lindy followed him this time.

"Want to tell me?" she asked gently.

He looked at her intently for a second, then out the door again. "I'm just a simple maintenance man," he began. "I've had a few girlfriends, even a couple I thought were special. You know, the one. Today I've crossed the bridge into a foreign land, someplace I've never been before."

"And you're afraid it's a dream?"

"I did out there in the woods, and ..." He cut off with a deep breath and a long exhale.

"What would make it real?" she asked, putting her arm around him.

"That helps," he assured her, putting his hand on hers. "You're here, doing everything right, and all I can do is ask stupid questions and share idiotic doubts."

"You're not feeling much different than I am if that helps," she assured. "For ten years, I haven't wanted or needed a man. I fought hard to maintain that. Then I moved to Granville. Do I need a man? I don't know. Maybe. Do I want a man? Right now, more than anything I've ever wanted, so we're both in a foreign land, but we're there together."

Zack was biting his lip, words filling his brain—one in particular, one he'd never said to anyone. But it had only been those few weeks.

"I have an idea," she said, a big smile lighting her face. "Where's Angela?"

"Probably at her apartment. Why?"

"Would it make it more real if we shared this with her?"

He looked at her thoughtfully, processing what she'd just said. "Yes. Let's go."

It took about ten minutes to get to Angela's, and on the way, Lindy questioned Zach.

"What would you have done, being around me, if Angela hadn't cautioned you,"

"She didn't caution me; she threatened me," he laughed. "But I don't really know. The first time I saw you at Day Y Noche, the bells went off. I was too shy to do anything right away, but then Angela cautioned me, and I couldn't do anything, even though I wanted to."

"So, this may be on Angela, then."

Zach laughed. They were already at the apartment, and they jumped out of the car and went to the front door holding hands. A knock and the door opened; Angela was surprised to see the two of them together. Her eyes dropped to the joined hands and slowly raised, looking from one to the other before leaping through the door and hugging Lindy.

"I warned him not to," she began. "What the hell happened?"

"He did just what you told him. He's a good-looking guy, and I was waiting for him to do or say something. I didn't want a man, but that didn't mean I didn't want to be a woman. I began to wonder what was wrong with me that he, well, never gave me a second look." She smiled at Zach. "I think between that and Granville, it happened.

"We just wanted to stop by and let you be the first to know."

"Thanks. I'm so happy for both of you."

As they started home through the village, the village that had changed everything, she asked, "You believe it now?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Hurry back to the house, and I'll give you some more good reasons to believe it's real."

* * * * *

My sincere thanks to chasten for the beta read, corrections, and many suggestions.

My thanks also to the Angelic Arrangers and MsCherylTerra for their support and encouragement.