Lindy's Welland Exposure

Story Info
Seventh story in "lindy my slut wife" series - Exposed again.
4.3k words
4.17
4.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badandy2
badandy2
76 Followers

This is the Seventh story in "lindy my slut wife" series

Just a quick reminder, these Lindy stories are taken from our actual adventures, this one was from 2011

It has been awhile since I wrote up one of our lindy adventures, but I think this one qualifies worth writing and it took place just two day ago from when I'm writing it up... *(Original date of the adventure was Friday Sept.23rd 2011)... so most of the steamy details are still fresh in my head.

I had been trying for months to find a suitable exciting erotic escapade for my partner lindy (a.k.a - slut lindy). I had a certain vision as to what I was hoping to place her in and I had placed some ads looking for persons that might be able to help me in this vision, but many that wrote back either had their own agenda or promised to maybe make my idea happen after a few meetings of one on one. Not exactly what I was looking for, I turned to a past male contact of ours who I thought was just crazy and kinky enough to make it happen. Although it didn't turn out perfect, it was close and here are the details of the encounter.

I had for a long time seen pics on the adult websites from three rather unusual and kinky sites... they were called "Public Disgrace", The Upper Floor and "Milf Humiliation". All three sites were into heavy humiliation of females, either in public settings like a bar in Public Disgrace, a kinky sex group setting like most Upper Floor scenes or strictly making Milf gals do some kind of kinky humiliating bondage scene.

They all definitely got my imagination running wild of possibly putting my female partner lindy into a similar situation in which a female is used in somewhat humiliating manner, but definitely not quite as extreme a scene as the website photos displayed.

This is where a male contact named Mr C comes into play. Mr C is a wild sex addict sort of fellow from Welland, Ontario whom we had run into a few years prior when we had lindy on an amateur site. We had went down to Welland and done a sex photo shoot with him and a buddy which went fairly well. So I kind of knew his mind set would work for such an encounter and he seemed to have a collection of off the wall kinky friends that might work for the scene.

I also knew that Welland was far enough from where we lived, that I could convince lindy to let loose and let her inner slut personality go wild for a night. Welland is a little town near Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada and I found on our previous trip that it seemed to have an abundance of quirky little bars to visit or maybe one of the many strip bars in the area.

The original plan was to maybe get a few males together, perhaps take lindy out to a public location (eg; a bar) and push her boundaries on public naughtiness and then eventually take her back to Mr C's so all could use her. Great plan right?

The friday in which we headed to Welland (which is about a 2hr drive from us) was a rather cold and wet day, disappointing because I wanted lindy to enjoy the day scantily dressed... although she abides by my clothing selections generally, she is more co-operative when she is comfortable and not freezing.

For the trip down to Welland I had picked out a short denim mini skirt, and a white halter top, which because she couldn't wear a bra with made her 36dd's look awesome and with the cooler weather occasionally causing erect nipples to be visible.

She would wear a pair of strap type medium height heels, with a long grey trench coat. I gave her a large tumbler of a vodka cooler to drink on the trip down to help calm any nervous jitters she might have. I also had packed the cooler with a large bottle of wine for her as well as a few beers for me... my camera bag with two still cameras and a video camera, as well as our bag of toys. Plus a small suitcase of some of lindy's most daring outfits, cup-less corsets and a couple other high heel selections... of which the plan was that Mr C would get to choose what she would wear.

We arrived at Mr C's place at 4:30pm and he wasn't home yet... so we sat in his drive way and waited 30mins, still no Mr C. Great I thought, we've driven all the way to Welland for nothing.

Mr C had my cell phone # and I decided I might as well take lindy somewhere for a drink and then try back shortly. When we had met Mr C the first time down to Welland, it had been at this little back street one room little bar... sort of a cross between the "Cheers" bar and a legion hall. It took a bit of driving around to find it again since it was located on a backstreet no where near the downtown area, but we finally found it.

It was rather humorous as we walked in, as the bar with maybe 10-15 local men and women went totally silent. It was a mixture of ages, but many were older and obviously regulars. I figured they gave us the stare for a couple reasons a) they likely wondered who the two strangers were and b) likely wondered why the female stranger was dressed like a hooker...LOL.

We ordered one drink and was almost done when I finally received a call from Mr C telling me that he was finally home. We drank our drinks and headed out of the bar to go to Mr C's... I often wondered if we were a topic of discussion by the patrons after we left?

We arrive at Mr C's and I had been warned that his new female friend would likely be there, as well as his 18 year old stepson.... but there also were two dogs to negotiate around when we arrived carrying in our cooler and camera bag.

Mr C knew that he had a free pass with lindy for the day, after we had got settled and were sitting around his kitchen table it wasn't long before he was groping slut lindy... and then it wasn't long before her halter top was pulled down and the skirt was pushed up. Here we sat at the kitchen table with lindy's tits exposed and pussy bare to view as the rest of us sat fully clothed sat and talked... the stepson occasionally wandering through to get a peek. Mr C squeezing my wife's tit's as his girlfriend watched. The evening was off to the kinky start that I had hoped for.

I wandered back out to our SUV to get our bag of toys, which were soon put to use on lindy as we still sat around the table. Initially I thought that maybe Mr C's female friend (Ms T) might also be into dominating and directing lindy's experience, but it soon came apparent that although she was open-minded to what was happening in the kitchen... she was a little too shy/reserved to take a dominating role. She sat back and watched the proceedings, talking to my wife woman to woman in between secession's of Mr C and I using an array of vibrators on lindy. Eventually after she got less shy, I used one of our new vibrators on Ms T and she quite enjoyed it.

After a couple of hours of sitting around the table having a few drinks, keeping lindy's glass filled with wine... we decided it would be fun to take her out somewhere and Mr C had decided a bar in the nearby town of Port Colborne might work. We then went about deciding what lindy should wear, it was mutually decided that she'd look good in black skirt, sheer black blouse, open garter pantyhose, underneath a black pleather cup-less corset that has straps circling booth of her tits... a bit of a submissive outfit and a pair of clear plastic fancy high heels. She looked quite slutty, but not something that was too over the top.

The chosen bar was a location called the "Admiral Inn"... it was perfect, a little dark fairly large main room. As the night progressed though instead of a local watering hole for the 40 plus crowd, it ended up being a place the local younger crowd obviously took over.

It just happened that Mr C had invited another female to join us at the bar and although I wasn't sure where she fit into his plan, but in the end she didn't fit into it much at all as she didn't come back with us to his place so it didn't matter.

Our time at the bar was generally uneventful, Ms T seemed happy buying her and lindy different types of shooters. On a couple occasions her and lindy swapped kisses at the table.. not sure which gal instigated the kisses or whether anyone in the bar besides me noticed.

Generally Mr C wasn't pushing things with lindy as intensely as I had hoped, he was reaching across the table occasionally to grope her tits... but other than that it was pretty mild. As it got later and busier in the bar, I decided to take things into my hands, literally.

I moved my chair closer to lindy and started to discreetly undoing a button on her blouse.... starting with the top button I'd reach over and undo one button at a time. At first it just gave an ample amount of cleavage to show, but soon her blouse was completely unbuttoned and with the corset she was wearing having her tit's bare.. you get the idea.

With the bar being dark though and sitting near the back of the bar I don't think many people even noticed the slut with the open blouse. If anyone did see I didn't care since we didn't know anyone at the bar and slut lindy always with a bit of an exhibitionist side had drank too many shooters to care at all. Mr C finally pushed things a little bit, by taking his female guest by the hand and placing it on lindy's bare breast... I'm not sure who was more excited by the action.

We finally decided that it was time to head back to Mr C's place and I thought it was a good time to push lindy's exposure a little bit more. I gave Mr C a wink and said watch this as I instructed my wife.. "I want you to stand up with your back to the dance floor and as I hold your coat up you're going to take your blouse off and hand it to me, then I'll put your coat on you".

I find that I have a rather deviant kinky mind at times, it's just getting lindy in the proper zone where I'm able to direct her in some of these acts of perversion and she trusts me doing so. We had pulled a similar stunt of taking her top off and quickly bringing her coat up into place one other time at a bar several years earlier, but no one was able to see her at that time... but this time I was going to up the ante. The majority of the crowd would be behind us on the dance floor not able to see her top removal, but the washrooms would be facing us with the possibility of someone exiting them to see, plus there was a table with two young guys sitting at it. So there was the chance that the two guys could notice the actions if they were paying attention at all.

I gave my final instruction to slut lindy "You will take the blouse off facing those two guys sitting in the corner". Now the only glitch was that Ms T had fed lindy so many shooters that she was a little unstable as she stood up and she almost fell.. I caught her and then watched as she removed her blouse as directed and handing it to me.

I wrapped the coat around her and started to lead her out of the bar, unfortunately though since she was a little wobbily and since I had to do a job to steady her on our way out... I wasn't able to see whether the two guys noticed our little show or what their reaction was. I led slut lindy out through the crowd as she clutched her coat trying to insure not too much of her was exposed, the funny thing was.. there was a back exit right near our table we could of used. But that wouldn't of been nearly as daring or fun would of it?

It was kinda ironic humorous that here was a 50 year old female at a bar where the majority of the patrons were probably 20 to 30 years old, being led out with only a coat hiding her tits. It was exciting, as out of the corner of my eye I could see the odd male trying to catch a glimpse of the hot older gal. I guess the possibilities were there to have had more fun at the bar, but sometimes it's a fine line between having your gal drunk enough to be daring and your gal being too drunk to be daring.

As it was I was the only sober one of the four of us, so I doubt that Mr C or Ms T could tell me whether we were noticed as we left or not. A different time or different circumstances it would of been interesting to see if a couple of the male patrons would of wanted to come out to the parking lot for some further lindy exposure..

Upon pulling up at Mr C's house, I wanted to continue to take charge of lindy's action. As I helped her out of our vehicle I instructed her to wait a second (you must realize that it was well past midnight at this point), as she stood beside the vehicle in the street I opened up her coat and slid her skirt off and threw in in our SUV. She was now walking into Mr C's house with just her garter, heels and her corset left on under her coat. If anyone had seen her, they would of taken her for a hooker for sure.

Once inside the house, we found that the step son had invited a male friend over... oh well one more person to view lindy in her semi nakedness. We headed back into the kitchen, was introduced to the new friend and then I decided it was time to use my slut more.

I didn't care that the two young fellows were there... it appeared that they were quite the pot smokers so I didn't think it was that big of a deal to have my slut half exposed in front of them. In fact it was rather kinky to know these two nineteen year old guys were able to see a woman probably as old as their mothers semi-naked.

Our friend Mr C was in the process of doing some renovations in his kitchen, so there was one wall which had just studs showing which seemed like a good location to bind lindy to for some groping. I placed her hands through the studs and cuffed them together with a pair of our bondage cuffs, at which point Mr C of course was able to kiss, squeeze, nibble her bare breasts and pretty much have his way with her... I also pulled out a blindfold to put on her eyes.

At this point something happened which I wasn't expecting, but I guess it wasn't a huge surprise... knowing Mr C's lifestyle. With lindy bound to the wall, the step son had brought a pot bong up from his basement hideout to give Ms T a toke... but after Ms T had taken a puff she brought it over and put it up to lindy's mouth and with no option lindy took a puff. We're not the type of couple that uses drugs to enhance, but we have no issues with others having such and on occasion lindy has had a toke. But on this occasion I just found it somewhat exciting due to the fact that slut lindy almost like a captive had no option but to accept the toke.

It was also wild in the fact that with six of us in the kitchen, lindy was the bound to a wall and the only one in a state of undress.

Eventually, some one decided we should do something different with lindy... it was decided to place her in bondage on top of the coffee table. Quickly a blanket was put on top of it for a little comfort and I carefully led lindy (still blindfolded) into the living room and then carefully laid her on the table face up. I went about getting some rope I always carry with me, to better place her legs and hands in a bound positioning.

It soon came apparent that Mr C's prime concern was to get his cock sucked and so immediately upon lindy taking a laying position on the coffee table he had shoved his cock into her mouth, she readily accepting it.

In between doing all the bondage work, I was still taking time to take photos of the event. I got some great photos that night of her bound to the coffee table, with her tits on display.... I took a couple of plastic clothes pins we carry in my bag of tricks and clipped them on each of her nipples. Those type of clothes pins just give a light pinch, but give a great photo look... plus slut lindy enjoys her nipples toyed with a little bit as long as not too roughly.

She moaned slightly as I placed them on her nipples and then stepped back to get a few photos of the helpless dansel on the coffee table with clothes pins on her nipples.

Sometimes as you're taking photos, you are concentrating so much on the people you don't always see the action the people are involved in. There were several photos where Mr. C had straddled the helpless slut lindy's face so her could rub his cock between her tits and then leaning over her he stuck his cock into her mouth as he started to lick her pussy.

This put them in a somewhat 69 position on the coffee table so I went around to the head of the coffee table where slut lindy's head was and got some great shots of Mr C's cock buried in my gals mouth... damn she looked sexy, naughty and slutty.

I don't believe Mr C was hard at this point, which was probably a good thing since slut lindy with hands bound wasn't able to control the depth his cock as she normally would when sucking guys off. But you could tell from the photos that she definitely had a mouth full of cock... I guess some would of called it "balls deep".... with the blindfold and cuffs on she was quite a site.

With lindy tied to the coffee table, it was easy to spread her legs to use more toys on her... squeeze her tits and generally use her. While Ms T had disappeared with the two younger lads to do some more pot smoking, I let Mr C to continue to use lindy... at one point he came back from the kitchen with a sizable cucumber.

Now I wasn't against him using it on lindy gently, but he was so eager to stick it in her and I wanted to place a condom on it so not to scratch lindy... eventually I won out. With the cucumber covered he began inserting into slut lindy's pussy, I did have to continually remind him to not be too forceful or rough. With patience he continued to work the vegetable into her and with my photos as proof, they showed his rather large cucumber almost completely inserted into my wife's pussy.

The time frame gets a little cloudy at this point since we were well into the early morning hours, but eventually the step son had returned to the living room and was watching his step dad using lindy.

I saw him watching and gave him a affirmative nod to let him know he could join in if he wanted to. He soon had discarded his pants and since Mr C was busy giving lindy oral, the step-son stuck his cock into her mouth.

Also during this span Mr C had went into the kitchen and made a phone call to someone. Although we had always talked about including other people in the scene using slut lindy, at the time of night it was I wasn't expecting anyone else to show up.

Mr C came back into the living room and tried to explain to me that someone was on the way over and who it was, but he had the music was so loud I never did hear clearly who he was talking about. It was about 15-20 minutes later that there was a knock at the door. I wasn't sure who to expect and slut lindy who was still tied to the coffee table and blindfolded, definitely didn't know that someone or someone's had been invited over.

I'm sure it must of been a wildly exciting/nervous moment for lindy, blindfolded and not knowing who or how many were at the door. Once Mr C opened the door... in walked another male/female couple, I found out later that it was a male friend of Mr C's that had in the past been involved in some wild times at the house... so I guess they weren't real surprised to walk in and see a half naked female strapped spread-eagle on Mr C's coffee table. Such a scene would make for a good conversation piece I suppose.

Although a little strange and late happening, this was the type of scene I had been wanting for lindy to be used in. Here she was, other than Mr C being naked waist down... she was the only one in the house naked and exposed.. vulnerable and accessible in every manner.

In fact after the male friend sat down on the couch, as he and Mr C began chatting over the loud music he casually reached over and squeezed slut lindy's tit as she laid on the coffee table, no doubt wanting to sample the blonde sluts ample exposed tits. Then to no one in particular he inquired to no one in particular "Are these things real?".

I have to admit it was kind of a funny scene, as I observed it from the other side of the room.

badandy2
badandy2
76 Followers
12