Lindy's Welland Exposure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mr C once again started to play with lindy while his two new guests sat around watching him do so, someone said something to the new female about joining in and she jokingly said that she'd run the camera.

So taking that comment as the cue for some new possibilities, I reached into my camera bag and pulled out my old automatic digital camera and handed it to her with some instruction on how to use it.

I'm pretty sure lindy didn't know what was happening totally, but it seemed to me that it was a bit of a humiliating scene for her... here we had another female taking photos of her being used sexually by one man (Mr C ) while another guy (her guy) watched while having a beer. There was one photo shot that the female took which has Mr C standing upright with a beer in hand obviously talking to his buddy, but his cock is in slut lindy's mouth as she is still laying on her back on the coffee table...but finally without the blindfold on.

The unfortunate thing at this time of the evening/morning was that I wasn't sure to what point the two new guests wanted to be involved or whether they were going to get involved at all.

They seemed to be quite content sitting back talking and drinking and other than the other gal photographing, the male had made no movement to use the slut on the coffee table.

Also at this point lindy had finally been untied and had crawled up on my lap and i held her while we sat around and talked a bit more. She expressed to me that she was really tired and since I too was getting tired, we decided we should head out.

We had been offered a place to crash at Mr C's, but between the music and the people that were still partying.. it didn't seem like sleeping would be a very successful venture. As we packed up and got into our vehicle, I looked at the clock and noticed it was 4am... with a 2hr drive ahead.

So to finalize... it would of been awesome if both young guys had gotten more involved, but the one young fellow was either toking up with Ms T or shagging her down in the basement. It also would of been great if the friends had arrived a few hours earlier and there had been a couple horny guys with the couple that should up. For the real kinky folks that read these stories, the one dog was wandering around the livingroom when lindy was tied to the coffee table ... I suppose there were kinkier possibilities we could of tried.

Overall though it was a pretty kinky, erotic wild night.... the story you just read is what we did for fun on a Friday night in 2011. Do you think you can arrange something equal or better than that??

12