Lines Crossed

Story Info
A wife crosses some lines.
2.8k words
3.07
50.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you later, love you!" Jill called from the kitchen, as she grabbed her phone, wallet, and keys from the counter.

"Love you too, have fun!" her husband, Craig, replied from the living room.

Jill Thompson, a forty-something kindergarten teacher, was heading out to dinner and drinks with her three best girlfriends. Craig was staying in with their two teenagers, currently sequestered in their respective bedrooms, doing homework.

She hopped into her car, and drove the couple of blocks to a local Mexican restaurant.

Finding her girls at the table in the corner, Jill said hello, and ordered her first margarita of the night from the waitress. She and her friends got caught up on all of the gossip from their work and home lives, dined on burritos, taco salads, enchiladas, and chips and salsa, washed down with ice code margaritas.

It was a fun time, but after three hours, the first of Jill's friends said she had to head out, and the rest of the table stood up to follow suit. While she was waiting to pay her bill at the bar, Jill spotted a familiar face at the end of the bar.

Jason Atkins was the father of twins, a boy and a girl, whom Jill had taught the previous school year. He was extremely fit and handsome, every teacher and aide at the school, Jill included, had a crush on him.

"One second, you guys," she said, and left her spot in line to walk down to where Jason was seated, nursing a beer.

"Hey Jill, I thought that was you!" Jason greeted her warmly. "How have you been?"

"Good! How about you?" Jill replied.

"Not bad...You probably heard that Melissa and I split up."

"I did. I was sorry to hear about that. How are the kids handling it?"

"As well as can be expected, I guess."

"Yeah," she said, giving him a look of concern that she hoped he didn't read as pity. She stared a beat too long; he had the kind of eyes it would be easy to get lost in.

"Well, it's nice to see you!" she managed.

"You too!" he replied, rising partway off of his barstool to give her a half hug.

She smiled, turned, and walked back down to the other end of the bar, where her friends were grinning at her.

She endured some quiet teasing about the hug from the hot guy at the bar, then paid her bill and walk out into the crisp autumn air with her girls.

They said their goodbyes, and Jill climbed into her car. She glanced in the rearview, thinking about Jason's eyes. Her face was flushed, whether from the alcohol or where her mind was wandering, she couldn't be sure.

After a minute, making sure she had seen each of her friends pull out of the parking lot, she made a decision. This isn't crossing a line, she said. It's just a few minutes of conversation, and a few minutes to make sure you're 100% good to drive home.

Jason was in the same spot at the bar, working on a new beer, when Jill hopped up onto the stool next to him.

"This seat taken?" she asked.

"Hey...you're back!"

"Yeah, I had an extra margarita tonight so I thought I'd better give it a little more time before I drove home."

"Well, that's smart," he said.

She ordered a Sprite when the bartender stopped by, and sipped it while chatting and laughing with Jason. He was as easy to talk to as he was to look at, and had funny stories about the twins, and some darkly funny stories about Melissa.

"I saw on Facebook that she has a new...friend," Jill said. "Or I guess you probably don't want to talk about that..."

"No, it's fine. There really aren't any hard feelings. She just realized we weren't right for each other a little bit before I did."

They contemplated this for a minute.

"What about you, are you seeing any ladies?" Jill asked.

"Oh, I've gone on a few dates. Using the websites and apps is an adventure."

"I can't imagine you have too much trouble though," Jill said, realizing as the words came out that she was crossing the line from "conversation" to "flirting."

Jason chuckled. "Sometimes I go out to bars, usually quieter places like this, to see if I can catch anyone's eye."

"Oh shit," Jill said. "I'm in the way here! You won't be able to pick up any hot chicks with me sitting next to you!"

Jason had a delightful laugh. "Don't worry. You and your friends were the only hot chicks in here tonight, and you're all married."

This brought Jill back to reality a bit.

"You know...all of the teachers at school have a huge crush on you. You definitely win the 'hottest dad' award."

Jason chuckled again. "Do I get a trophy or anything?"

Now it was Jill's turn to laugh. "I don't know. We'll have to get one made."

They both smiled, and were silent for a moment.

"I'm going to use the restroom quick," Jill said.

"OK, I'll save your seat." Jason responded.

In the brightly-lit restroom, Jill's heart was racing. In her 20 years of marriage to Craig, she had been flirted with plenty, but had never found herself flirting back. Or initiated the flirting, in this case. She didn't know what she was thinking, other than she should probably tell Jason goodbye and get home.

Jill reclaimed her seat next to Jason at the bar and finished her Sprite with a gulp. She opened her mouth to say she was heading home, and then closed it. She was still in control here, she thought. Maybe she could go a little further, without reaching the point of no return?

"Hey, so..." Jill began, hoping he couldn't hear the tremble in her voice (or the pounding of her heart, for that matter).

He turned to look at her. Those eyes, she thought.

"Maybe you *could* pick someone up here tonight," she said, looking at him intently.

He smiled, opened and then closed his mouth.

"That sounds like fun," he finally said.

Jason settled up his tab, paying for Jill's Sprite. "I'm a cheap date," she said with a laugh.

In the parking lot, he asked if she wanted to follow him back to his condo.

"Do you mind if I just ride with you?" she asked. "If you don't mind bringing me back to my car later."

"Not at all," he said. "My truck's right over here."

"Just a sec," she said. "I want to leave my stuff in my car."

They found her car, and she sat down in the passenger seat long enough to deposit her wallet and phone in the compartment behind the center console, snapping the cover shut.

She and Craig and the kids all had an app installed on their phones that allowed them to see each other's locations. It was great for when the kids were out with their friends. Craig wasn't really one to check up on her, but the kids liked to spy on each other, and this way if anyone looked, it would show her still at the restaurant.

"All set?" he asked, as she shut and locked her car.

"Yes sir," she replied, following him to his truck.

He opened the door for her and she climbed up into the passenger seat. His condo was relatively close by, just a five minute drive or so.

After he parked he opened her door for her again, and helped her down from the cab of his pickup. He unlocked the front door of his condo and led her inside.

Jason shut the door behind them, and they slipped their shoes off in the entryway. The condo was sparsely but tastefully decorated, obviously still a work in progress.

"Nice place," she said.

"Yeah, I was lucky it opened up right when I needed something."

They were standing most of the way into the living room, and an awkward silence enveloped them.

"Do you want something to drink?" he offered.

"No, I think I'm good for the night, as far as that goes," she said with a smile.

He took a couple of steps backwards, and sat on the middle cushion of the beige couch, gesturing with his hand for her to have a seat beside him.

She thought for a moment. This felt like a last chance. She hesitated for another moment, then walked over and stood directly in front of him, gazing down into his eyes. Then she moved forward, sinking her knees into the cushions on either side of him, straddling him.

They kissed, hard, lips finding each other, tongues sliding in and out, intertwined. His hands were on her back, then one rose to her neck, the back of her head, into her shoulder-length brown hair.

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly, sliding further onto his lap, feeling his growing erection through both of their jeans.

They continued like this for a minute, making out, one of his hands still in her hair, the other sliding around to find her breasts, gently kneading one then the other.

She pulled back, and reached down, pulling off first her sweater, then the black tank top underneath, thankful she had worn a matching black bra.

Now both of his hands roamed over her breasts, cupping them, thumbs sliding across her erect nipples. She pulled his face into her cleavage, and it was his turn to moan, as her flesh surrounded him. She ran her fingers through his sandy brown hair and felt his stubble against her chest.

He reached around her body and undid her bra, and she pulled back and allowed it to fall away, exposing her perfect 36C tits.

His mouth was all over her nipples instantly, right then left. He sat back and admired them, before moving his hands back onto her breasts, squeezing gently, thumbing her bare nipples.

Her skin, covered in freckles from head to toe, and fading from its summer bronze to winter porcelain, suddenly broke out in goosebumps.

"You're giving me chills," she said with a smile.

She moved back in to kiss him again, and began slowly grinding against his rock-hard cock. She moaned into his mouth, and then pulled back.

Jill knew she was well past several lines here, but had to decide how many more she wanted to cross. She raised herself off of his lap, first standing, and then kneeling between his legs.

She reached up and lifted his untucked shirt, unbuckling his belt. He held the shirt out of her way and gazed down at her as she unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans.

She found the fly of his boxers, and slid her hand in, feeling the warmth of his dick. With no small amount of maneuvering, she was able to pull it through the fly.

Wow, she thought, this gorgeous man has a gorgeous penis. It looked to be around the same length as Craig's, seven inches or so, but was much, much thicker. Jill had never seen this kind of girth before.

She glanced up at Jason, and started stroking him, base to tip, gently rotating her wrist. He smiled down at her.

"That feels so good," he said.

Just wait, she thought.

She stopped stroking his dick, rose up onto her knees, and gently kissed the tip. She moved down his shaft, planting a kiss every inch or two. His balls were still inside the boxer shorts.

"Let's get these off," she said. He raised up, helping her slide his jeans and boxers down. She pulled them to the floor, and he slid one foot out, allowing her to scoot back between his legs, on her knees.

She cupped his balls with one hand, and resumed stroking his cock with the other. He closed his eyes and moaned.

She raised back up, extending her tongue and swirling it around the tip of his dick. She then licked his balls gently, and ran her flattened tongue up the entire length of his shaft.

Jason, eyes open now, was enjoying the show. She lowered her mouth onto his head, opening as wide as she could.

She began to move her mouth up and down, mainly just over the head, with her right hand wrapped around the shaft. She loved to give Craig head, but the size difference here was a bit of a challenge.

Jill opened her mouth wider, and slid her lips as far down the thick shaft as she could, stopping when she started to gag. She pulled her mouth off of him long enough to cough and laugh.

"Sorry," she said. "It's so thick!"

Jason looked apologetic, but Jill, not to be deterred, wrapped her lips around him and began sucking again.

"You're doing great," Jason said, with a moan. Jill smiled around his cock and began bobbing her mouth up and down on him, using her fist to keep from going too deep.

After a couple of minutes, Jason moaned again. Jill's concentration was broken slightly, but she didn't stop sucking. It did suddenly occur to her what she was doing, though. She had kids and a husband waiting for her at home, and here she was, topless, on her knees in a strange place, with another man's dick in her mouth.

Jill was surprised to find that these thoughts didn't fill her with guilt or shame; instead, she was even more turned on, shifting slightly and feeling her soaked panties rub against her throbbing clit. She removed Jason's cock from her mouth and locked eyes with him, gently licking and then sucking his bulbous head.

This in turn brought a lengthy groan from him, and she sensed hesitation on his part as she plunged her mouth back around his dick. Jill pulled off and looked up at him, a final (?) decision made.

"I think I just want to do this tonight, if that's OK," she said.

"Um, sure. Are you sure?" Jason replied.

"Yes," Jill answered, and lowered her mouth onto his cock before she could change her mind.

It took a minute to find the rhythm she had going previously, but once she got there, it was only a matter of time before Jason was groaning loudly, the head of his cock bulging, and thick ropes of warm cum began shooting into Jill's waiting mouth.

Jill locked her lips around Jason's head, and continued stroking his pulsating dick until the flow slowed and stopped, swallowing every drop.

Jill lowered herself from her kneeling position, smiling up at Jason. He smiled back.

"Are you sure I can't do anything for you?" he said. "I feel bad."

"Don't, I'm good. This was fun!" Jill replied, picking up her bra and tank top from the floor. "I'm going to use the bathroom quick."

"Sure, right down the hall."

Jill put her bra and tank top back on quickly, and checked herself in the mirror. Her face was as flushed as she had ever seen it, and she could feel that her panties were drenched. She was soooo tempted to go back out there and ask Jason to return the favor, to see if he could do as well with his hands and mouth as she had with hers.

Of course, after he returned the favor, he would no doubt be rock hard again, and she didn't trust herself to be able to resist asking him to fuck her. The thought of his thickness stretching her pussy, filling her up, pounding her, sent an electric jolt from her clit through seemingly all of her nerve endings, and she had to shake herself out of her reverie. Enough lines crossed for one night.

When she got back out to the living room, Jason had his pants on and everything back where it belonged. She grabbed her sweater off of the couch and pulled it on.

"I should probably be heading home," she said.

"OK, sounds good."

They rode in silence the short drive back to the restaurant. He pulled in next to her car, and glanced tentatively at her.

"This was fun. It was good to see you," she said, leaning in for a quick kiss on the lips.

"Well, the pleasure was mine," he said. "Literally."

She smiled.

"If you want to...get together...again sometime, just let me know," he said.

"OK. I'll give that some thought," she said. "I've never done anything like that before."

"Are you OK with it?" he said, after a moment.

"Yes, I think so. I definitely enjoyed it!"

"Well, me too," he said with a smile, and she laughed in reply.

She gave him a quick wave after closing the door of his truck behind her, then unlocked her car and slid into the driver's seat. She grabbed her phone, no calls or messages.

She glanced in the rear view, her face was still flushed, but she could blame that on the margaritas. She found a breath mint in the center console and unwrapped it, popping it into her mouth, and headed home to her husband and kids.