All Comments on 'Lines Crossed'

by DonaldWGately

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Cuck shit

Bebop3Bebop3over 3 years ago

Congratulations on publishing your first story. It was skillfully written, especially for it being your first. Unfortunately, it wasn't my cup of tea. I'm not into stories about despicable characters for whom there are no repercussions, so I'll be skipping your follow-up efforts.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 3 years ago
5 stars

Amazing Read. Wish i could give the story a higher rating. finally a good story after a long time

26thNCuck approved

devtekdevtekover 3 years ago

Most a vignette than a story. No drama, no real feelings. Too simple, too fast.

Your writing it's not bad so I hope you follow up and continue the story.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 3 years ago

What a bitch, so a presumably happily married mother of two decided that it was perfectly ok to give a blow job to someone not her husband and being half naked whilst doing so. She is then contemplating having an affair. Certainly glad she isn’t my wife.

Let’s have part two in which she meets him again and again until her husband and children find out......

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

She will go all the way without a thought just needs the right amount of time to cover her tracks! A *4* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i gave this a 5

and the reason this crap happens all the time.... pretty much this is a great picture of the real thing... I am not a fan of cheating wives and husbands.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

That's the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Question?

Your first try, and you start with Cuck shit, why?

LW is flooded with shit like this, and you are adding to it.

I understand that mentally affected minds have problem understanding term Loving Wife against Chip Slut, after all those two terms sound alike.

This are the facts, I hate to give you my opinion on top of that, so may by my score will indicate it... -1

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Slut whore!!!!!

1/5

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Oh, and cuck shit

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 3 years ago

Good read.

Quite well put together.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 3 years ago

Two weeks later hubby and kids gets sores in and on there mouths and goes to dr. herpes and hiv .

Regguy69Regguy69over 3 years ago
Cheating slut

She’s had a taste (pun intended) of cheating and she’ll definitely be receptive to more. She crossed the line when she left her friends in the parking lot and headed back to the restaurant door.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

She has started down a slippery slope. It will end badly. She deserves only bad things from here on.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

You stopped the story way too soon. She's going to cheat again. She's going to get caught, and her family is going to be destroyed. Her life is going to go straight down the toilet, and all she will have will be lots of regret for the rest of her life. Also, something bad should happen to Jason. Obviously he was married. Why would he then cheat with a married woman?

iamthekingoftherainiamthekingoftherainover 3 years ago

Just another cheating slut wife story . She doesn't even feel guilty for cheating. And the way she acting was not her first time doing it.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2over 3 years ago
burn the bitch

is she dr. jill

and is she married to a republican wimp

so i m guessing the wimp will get a hardon when she tells him

and they will live great lives as cheaters , liars and maybe even become the first family

no wonder the usa is going to the shits

1 lowly star billion limp dicks and a house full of vomit

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Believable

A well written believable story about an (unfortunately) everyday occurrence. There is sufficient information to draw our conclusions regarding the future of the protagonists. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Need another chapter, where her husband catches her, has a martial arts lady damn near kill her, and files for divorce and custody. Or, maybe she gets in an awful wreck going home...

taylorsamtaylorsamover 3 years ago

I liked it very much. Very realistic. Would love to see chapter 2 where she takes it farther and gets caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I think I'm glad her husband was willing to dump her cheating ass. Especially when she said I didn't have sex with him. and I say that with Bill Clinton as my witness. So why are you divorcing me? He was divorced for cheating so he was at fault not me. I am innocent, just ask his wife, she'll confirm he was always a cheater... not me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story!

Good fast read with no extra nonsense. Well written and I suspect that it is probably closer to a true story than pure fiction-which is why it is great. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lines Crossed

You need to give us a conclusion. She needs to feel the pain of being caught

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A continuation version please

It’s a great start to a story. It should have a continuation process including where the husband finds out. And don’t make that has been a wimp please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

This could happen easily in real life and if it doesn't, guess what, it's fiction! Not Moral Ethics 101. And if you don't like this stuff - don't read the category!

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

And a cheating cunt who doesnt love or respect her husband is supposed to be....what...sexy reading? Only for the widdle wee wee crowd.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago

Glad she wasn't unhappily married. She might have really crossed some lines. Won't take long until she crosses some electrical lines and her marriage and life blows up in her face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not a story

just a selfish cheating whore in her night out. Poor children! Soon their family will be destroyed. The husband will be happy for getting rid of a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

just another whore wife i suppose the husband does not find out he married a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erm

This feels like a kid has written this . The story I have read before and yet again another boring story. The has got nothing new as I say it feels like a kid has written it. It’s got no imagination creativity nothing to show that it was written by your own thoughts. It looks like you have just read a few other stories and cannibalised there stories so it seems like you have written it by yourself. I normally point out that newbie writers show promise but in this case I can’t. Don’t get me wrong I love these types of stories but when the writers can’t be bothered to write a story of there own merit . It’s garbage you will always know when a writer has tried but this is not even worth a read. I would say go read more of these types of stories but knowing you all you would do is copy another story from one of the greats . So what I will say is go try a different category you might get a better response because you are just an embarrassment to the loving wife category so sorry.

Rocky62Rocky62over 3 years ago

Ell I’ll be darned, xtra handsome, big ol thick dick but yet he is divorced. Wonder why mr wonderful is single?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A Slip

I think she will realize how much she screwed up. Will not continue with Jason and will be thankful she didn't screw up her 20 yr marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Useless, worthless morons

I really can't understand why people write these comments. If you do not like this stuff don't read it. Take your stupid remarks and go home (alone.) First, you read it; then you criticize it. You're all morons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ending

I am not a writer but it seems to be short with no ending. Torn between a 2 and a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a cunt! No guilt for her!

Hopefully a semi will run a red light, right into her, on her way home!

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

"Well, darling, where have you been last night?"

"I've been with my girlfriends as you know."

"Yes, but Jack was in the bar too and has seen your girlfriends leave. He has also seen you leaving with a man and coming back after an hour. So who is the man you cheated with and I have to beat up in the next days? You can also give me his address so that I can sue him for destroying my marriage."

driv2u2driv2u2over 3 years ago

Husband doesn't t even know cuck shit!! Anonymous, you ignorant inbred

basher123basher123over 3 years ago

Well done and hot. I see you've made a lot of friends here. lol. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another cheater

Amazing how these loving wife stories always portray women has having low morales, o wonder the youth are so bad given women like this raise them. Amazing in all these the person they Cheat with always have larger or thicker cocks - women must have a so the sense.

clarkgarbleclarkgarbleover 3 years ago

Liked it! Very well done. Waiting to see what you do with part 2. Um..... There is a part 2, rightttttt?

helix247helix247over 3 years ago

Literate and intriguing story fragment.

Great use of LW’s POV, humanizing while not excusing her cheating.

Great first effort... don’t let the haters bring you down. Knee-jerk low ratings from BTB Neanderthals render meaningless the rating averages in the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Pretty hot realistic story about a cheating slut of a wife . I’d love a percentage of married people who cheat and then how many get caught. I’d say well over 50% cheat and an extremely high ( over 75% ) don’t get caught . Pretty sad a supposed happily married mom just goes a gives a blowjob to a parent of her former student. She probably will go home extra horney and look to fuck her hubby . What’s amazing is there is a huge crowd of willing Middle Ages woman looking for dick on some of the sites. Guys I know that are divorced are getting laid more now than when they were young and single . Will there be other parts to this tale .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written, mechanics

This is a tough one. Should I, as a reader, like her and hope she never strays again,...?

Would I get more erotic bang for the buck if she decided she loved it and gets her girlfriends to set up a MILF Escort agency,...?

She CLEARLY failed the husband test at,.. uh,...maybe 6 different points. Would I feel better about the whole thing if the next chapter reveals that one of her girlfriends called her house 30 minutes later and her husband went and found her car/phone. So now he plans to BTB?

You've got lots of choices here, D-Gate. Drive On!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Consensus

This story is about a low life, cheating, whore and that's the good part.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

How the hell can you not continue this? Everything about this says chapter 1 of…..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there another part coming?

eh9198eh9198about 2 years ago

Please continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start but only a 3 star as this looks like becoming yet another unfinished story.

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

Not good, waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well plays it like she is a good saintly mama just going to have a meal with her friends. Then goes and sucks off a guy and swallows his cum. If hubby had done this she would divorce him quick. She is a whore and deserves to have the shit beat out of her for fucking around on her man.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Anonymous is a HATER! Fuck JRandyJ. Good story. A reality type story, thumbs up.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 months ago

Excellent story well done just the right length. And very erotic keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous