All Comments on 'Lingerie & Love'

by purpleeduck

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

helluva first try

maneater82maneater82over 4 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. The build-up was delicious and the end left it open for more😉 It woukd be nice to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

enjoyed your fantastic story. Looking forward to the "hot date" as well as having Diana's friend Willow join in the fun.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
not bad

a good first story hope you will write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Well done. I would definitely read more. I hope you continue.

Maddie624Maddie624over 4 years ago

I really enjoyed reading this and your buildup was also very good. I mean, it just got better as the story went on and I'm not just talking about the sex. You did a very good job of giving readers a glimpse into the psyche/personality of each character. I'd also like to see where this goes between the two of them. Willow could always provide comic relief and/or be a soundboard for Diana. Her character seems like she has good intentions and cares about her friend. Okay, I'd really like to know how she reacts when Diana tells her about her "experience" with Lulu. However, should you choose to leave the open ending, I won't fault you for the decision. I mean, you could always come back to their story in the future. Thanks for a great story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey toots your boyfriend treating you well? No

Hey toots your boyfriend is he a jerk? Yes

Hey toots your boyfriend does he make you come? No

Hey toots you want to try sex with a woman? Yes

Basically this story with a fluff of "seduction"

More manhating garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, I enjoyed this - didn't notice any "manhating", just "woman-loving", which is fine by me.

5* thanks for sharing.

Dixon (UK)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To Dixon (UK) - If the inspiration for "woman loving" is a bad dude then yes it is manhating. All these stories are subliminal attacks on men. Lesbians are attracted to women not because they have chosen to dislike men. If you have trauma regarding men get psychological help and don't use women as an alternative to unload all of the emotional baggage that harbors within.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpurpleeduck@purpleeduck
52 Followers
Hi! I'm Lunah. I've always loved reading and writing and been curious about sex so I thought I'd try writing it. My stories are just fantasies that pop up in my head that I don't think I could ever do in real life. I hope you guys enjoy them as much as I did writing them....