Lingerie & Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heaved a long, pent up sigh, throwing my head back, the hair that shrouded my breasts, slipping to the sides. I shuddered delightfully as my hair brushed against my nipple, making my pussy pulse. I glanced at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. My face was red all over and I swore I saw a few drops of sweat beaded around my forehead. My eyes wandered down to my body to my bare breasts. Bashfully, I reached up and cupped them in my hands, their heavy weight filling my hands generously. I squeezed gently and a gasp escaped from my mouth.

"Ah..."

My heart fluttered at my own touch as I continued to explore, my thumbs grazing against my unpuckered nipples. My legs jumped at the contact, heat rose between my legs, and my mouth moaned on its own again. My hand slid down my soft belly before stopping just before reaching my core. I paused for a second before I continued, my fingers sending soft, sensual shudders throughout my body as they touched my folds over my underwear. I bit my lip as I explored more, pushing my panties to the side and feeling the soft, smooth skin underneath. I groaned and closed my eyes as my fingers slipped down to my opening and a forgotten, wet sensation spread on my fingers. What was going on? What was I doing? It had been ages since I've masturbated... My body grew hot and tingled in ways that I hadn't felt in a long time.

Suddenly, an image of Lulu popped in my head. Her flowy skirt swirled around her long, tanned legs, her delicate hands smoothed down the sides as she giggled. She mesmerized me with the way she lifted her skirt slowly. Fantasy Lulu giggled again as the skirt tickled her mid thigh, teasing once more. Wait... What was I doing thinking about a girl I just met? Thinking about a girl in general? I couldn't help but think about the way she smelled, the way she smiled, the way she giggled and twirled... She hypnotized me without having to try...

I bit my bottom lip and my fingers trailed between my legs once again, swirling in the slickness building up. They found their way to my opening again, middle finger caressing the sensitive skin as a low moan escaped from my lips. I slid my finger up to my swelling nub and began circling, a tight intense sensation rippling through me.

My heart tugged back and forth about her. I shouldn't have thought about her but I couldn't help it. She was a girl but she was all that I could see. As my fingers continued the new sensation fluttered throughout my body and my mind began to undress Lulu. Her long, delicate fingers pulled at the knot that held her skirt together and afterwards she played with the straps of her tank top before peeling them down, releasing her soft--

"Miss Diana?" a familiar voice inquired from the other side of the curtain. Snapping out of my fantasy, I quickly straightened up from the chair and pushed my hair in front of my chest again before pulling the curtain open a smidge to let Lulu know where I am. Her eyes lit up when she saw me and she quickly slid into the small space with me, us standing basically toe to toe. I held my breath for a moment as our eyes locked on to each other, a spell binding us as neither of us moved or breathed. Up close, her angelic features glistened underneath the light. Still high from earlier, I reached up and my hand gently laid on her soft, lush hair. I gasped at the touch as my face moved on its own, leaning into Lulu's sweet lips.

"Oh come on, now! You don't need the curtain!" Willow shouted, pulling the whole thing to the side, breaking the magic. I quickly whirled around as Lulu sprung into action, putting the two outfits on the pegs of the room.

"Believe it or not, this girl used to sleep naked in college! Don't worry, I've seen it all, hun," Willow chuckled, sitting down on the velvet ottoman and whipping out her phone to investigate her newest Catches.

"Yeah, only because they didn't fix the air conditioning during the summer," I mumbled under my breath, "I wasn't going to drown in my own sweat."

"I'm not judging you or anything, babe. We both know I've done worse," Willow said with a coy grin. I rolled my eyes at her.

I turned around as the clicks of Lulu's heels stopped behind me. Slowly, my eyes flickered to Lulu, her golden eyes staring at me curiously with a hint of hunger. She flashed a delightful grin and gestured to the outfits next to her. The first choice was a light pink bustier with white daisies dotting the front and matching low cut panties from earlier that screamed sweet, bubbly, innocent girl. The second choice was a black and lacy flyaway babydoll top with a high waisted, lacy thong, definitely naughtier and darker.

I scanned the outfits slowly, eyeing the curves and tiny details. I thumbed over one of the embroidered daisies and ran my fingers over the lace details. Could I really wear these? Flashes of a shy Lulu in the delicate bustier rippled through my mind before being replaced by another fantasy of her in the babydoll, twirling and giggling. As I slid my fingers on the corset, I imagined Lulu's perfectly perky breasts cupped by the wire as she licked her lips and winked, her finger curling for me to come to her. I closed my eyes at the image, begging for it to stay longer.

"You will look so beautiful in these," Lulu whispered in my ear. Startled at her breath so close on my skin, my eyes opened wide as her breath shuddered down my spine. I looked at her through the mirror and her eyes lowered down my face to my neck and then to my breasts. Her eyes flicked up to mine and she quietly placed a hand on the curve of my hip, electrifying my skin. "Will... Will you need help putting these on?"

Before I could reply, Willow's phone chirped. "Fuck, it's Mr. Evans. He needs me at the office right now. Says it's an emergency... Son of a bitch has the nerve to text me after hours," Willow exclaimed, shooting up from her seat. "Please take good care of Diana for me?" Willow skirted to us and planted a kiss on each of our cheeks before leaving.

"I'm- I'm sorry. What was the question?" I asked, dazed at the thought of us being alone.

"Do you need help?" Lulu whispered, her other hand slipping on my hip and her breath intoxicating my ear again. I melted at her touch and my eyes flickered back to Lulu, warmth spreading through my body and dripping into the core between my legs. "Yes..." I choked out.

Lulu flashed me a quick smile before twirling around me and fetching the bustier. "You'll need to move your hair, Miss Diana," she said as her eyes slid to my chest again. I obeyed without a word, pulling my hair into a ponytail at the nape of my neck and sliding it into a low bun. Without my hair covering myself, my heart pounded with nervousness. I glanced at my exposed chest in the mirror. My eyes traced the generous mounds and soft pink nipples beginning to pucker with the fresh air and anticipation.

"So, you excited for your date tomorrow?" Lulu asked without looking at me. She stepped behind me and wrapped her hands around my hips, grabbing the bustier from behind. The fabric scratched gently on my skin, making me a little itchy. The feeling intensified when Lulu pulled it up to my chest.

"Uh... I guess. I haven't really... been with a person since college."

"Oh yeah? And how was he?"

"He was kind of a jerk!" I gasped as she tugged the outfit up around my chest and fastened the hooks. After she let go, I expected it to feel tight but it felt so perfect and looked even better. The bustier cupped and lifted my breasts, giving me dangerously seductive cleavage while hugging the sides of my body, illuminating my thin waist to wide hips ratio. My nipples blended well with the dusty pink, hiding them modestly. I reached up and brushed my hands over the thin fabric, my fingers tingling with a new sensation. I'd never seen myself like this before. I was... beautiful.

"Now for the panties," Lulu said. I nervously glanced at her, the wetness from earlier on my mind. There was no way that I could try those on. "Don't worry, they have a little paper liner on them," she chuckled as if she read my mind. My cheeks flushed red as I choked out a little, kind of forced sounding laugh. "Okay..." I murmured back. I hooked my thumbs into my granny panties and slowly lowered them, the thick cotton heavy against my skin. Feeling Lulu's smoldering eyes on me, I bit my lip as I exposed my pussy to her, the cool air relieving the heat between my legs. I glanced down at the panties when they reached the floor and my ears tipped red when I saw the pooled dampness. I quickly kicked them to the side in hopes that Lulu didn't see.

The corner of Lulu's lips pulled up as she slipped the matching panties in my hand. Her fingers entangled mine for a second as she looked at me, testing me, with her golden eyes. Eyes still locked, I slipped the panties on, the light material breezing across my skin like the wind. I broke Lulu's gaze when I finished pulling the panties on over my hips. The lingerie hugged my curves perfectly and lifted my round butt. I quietly turned around and smoothed my hands over my swaying hips. My eyes inched up gradually and the light bounced off my skin in the right places, shining down on my breasts, highlighting my waist, and making my legs thinner.

"Wow..." I breathed. I changed. I transformed into someone more beautiful. From behind, Lulu reached up and pulled my hair from its tie and released a river of dark brown hair down my back. Seeing this version of myself, I wanted more. "Wow indeed," Lulu agreed with a hint of intrigue. "It's great on you but let's try the other one." She stepped behind me and her body gently pressed into mine as she unhooked the bustier slowly, her fingers gently pressing into my skin with each unhook. After she finished, I slid out of the panties and stood naked as Lulu fetched the new outfit. "So, your old boyfriend... What made him bad? Couldn't keep it up? Wasn't great in bed?"

"Bullseye," I laughed nervously, tucking a chunk of hair behind my ear as I avoided her gaze. Lulu laughed too as she continued her interrogation. "What happened? Never let you finish or even worse, never helped you out?"

"Bingo... And bingo," I replied with a sigh, unsure why I spilled so many unnecessary things to a stranger I just met. There was something about Lulu that made me want to be her friend, made me want to be more than just her friend too... Made me just want to spill my guts to her. Something that just drew me to her. "He only cared about himself... Like I never... orgasmed from him," I added in a low hush.

"Have you ever orgasmed before?" Lulu asked.

"Only by myself," I embarrassingly admitted, pushing my face into my sweaty palms. "Probably, like... A year ago."

"I can help you..." Lulu replied, standing close behind me once again. I whirled around and my hand grasped her shoulder. I inhaled at the offer, imagining Lulu's touch all over my body. My eyes slowly trailed up her tanned chest up to hers and she stared back, a heavy silence slowly falling onto us. A spark in her golden eyes teased me. "...Put the new outfit on," she finished with a whisper, holding up the babydoll to me and giving me a small smirk. She gently wrapped her fingers around my wrist and dropped my hand to my side.

Flustered, I nodded and stepped back gently. "Of course that's what you meant," I muttered. "I think I can do this one by myself..." I flung the flowy material over my head and shimmied it down my body, the hem of the top tickling my butt. The soft, lacy material cupped my plump breasts comfortably and the fabric ribboned down my sides giving me a sweet yet sexy curtain that framed my meticulously trimmed pussy. I quickly slid on the thong and marveled at how it elongated my legs with it waist hugging power. I turned around and my ass devoured the fabric hungrily, sexily, waiting for someone to rip it off and ravish me.

"Wow, this one's sexy. So sexy," Lulu said taking my hand in hers again. "Here, let's go in front of the big mirror." With her hand still caressing mine, she led me out of the tiny room and out in front of the tri mirrors. Lulu backed away and sat down on the red ottoman before she studied my body up and down while she leaned back, her hands spread into the plush velvet. She nodded at me and my eyes shifted from her to myself. My eyes flicked between the three mirrors at the way the outfit hung perfectly on me. My light skin glistened against the dark mesh and pink nipples peeked shyly behind the lace. Heat rose from between my legs again and my fingers traced the top of the thong, gently flipping the stretchy fabric before I hooked my pointers in the bottom hems and slid them towards my core.

From the ottoman, Lulu pushed herself up and sauntered towards me. The clicks of her heels echoed in my ear as she circled me, her eyes scanning my body, every shift of her eyes piercing my skin. My fingers fidgeted with anticipation as I glanced at myself in the mirror once again. I was someone new. Someone sexy. No longer was I hunched over with my arms awkwardly folded in front of my chest but instead, my back was straight and my arms gently brushed the sides of my thighs. My curves that I desperately hid before now teased, tempted, and freely shined.

As I swayed my hips, I was in shock. I'd always thought of my body as average, sometimes as a burden with finding regular clothes but this, Lulu, made me feel otherwise. I saw a different side of me that I couldn't even imagine. Heat surged throughout my body as my eyes trailed Lulu's movements. Her thin shoulder blades flexed underneath her top as she studied me, her shoulders shone underneath the bright light above the mirrors, her tiny pink tongue flicked as she licked her lips, her eyes darkened. My heart thumped wildly as I realized that I wanted more of Lulu. I wanted her touch all over my body. I wanted to taste her. I wanted her.

Lulu stopped in front of me and bent down, her face at my chest. She wrapped her fingers around the straps of my top, adjusting them so gently. I swallowed the huge lump that formed in my throat before I whispered, "Lulu..." She looked up, a perfect eyebrow arched. High on that new found self-esteem, I leaned in, cupped her jaw in my hands, and pulled her up until she was centimeters away from my face. I stared into her golden honey eyes before I pulled her towards me, our lips finally meeting. She was perfect. Soft, smooth, with the slight hint of sweetness I'd been dreaming of since the second I met her. I pressed my lips into hers as her hands slowly explored my arms, her fingers tingling up to my shoulders and pulling me close.

For a second, the world stopped and all I could hear was the blood rushing in my ears and my heart beat thumping so wildly it echoed throughout the shop. Her low, almost inaudible breath lured me, the taste of her lips teased me to go deeper, the way her hands explored nudged me to go further. Slowly, we opened our mouths, our hot breaths melding into one as I timidly edged my tongue out of my mouth. The wet, soft sensation of hers met mine as Lulu giggled, taking my jaw into her hands and pulling me into a deeper kiss. Her tongue surged into my mouth and wrapped around mine before retreating, taking a bit of my lower lip into her mouth. She sucked hard, tugging out a low moan from my mouth. My legs felt numb, as if I could collapse at any second, with an electrifying warmth running through my veins.

"Lulu," I breathed out again as her lips finally released mine. "I... I need your... help," I murmured, my eyelids half closed, my blurred focus watching her tongue flick between her lips once more, "I... I... want to... feel... good," I finished, cheeks flushed red, the beating in my ears louder.

"I thought you'd never ask," she replied in my ear, the heat of her breath tingling my lobe. She flicked her tongue out again, this time the soft wetness of her tongue trailed up my earlobe, making me shudder with anticipation. She released my jaw from her grasp and her hands trailed down my thin neck to my chest where her hands cupped my breasts. She slowly kneaded each breast as she leaned in again and planted another deep kiss. A gasp slipped out of my mouth as her touch surprised me, the blissful sensation stirring in my core again. Timidly, my hands slipped on her body and slowly explored the smoothness of her back, my fingers running over her shoulder blades.

Her lips continued from my mouth down to my chin then to my neck where she pinched a bit of my skin between her teeth. The cool air slid between her lips and cooled me as her wet tongue lapped up my neck again, the sensation of her intimacy making me shiver and moan. Feeling adventurous, my hands traveled down Lulu's back until I felt the curve of her ass. At the lightest touch, all I felt was the thin texture of her skirt but as I pressed harder, the fullness of her bottom filled my hands. I gripped harder and my nails dug gently into her skin, Lulu moaning into my neck as a result. Her tongue continued down my body at an excruciating slow pace until she reached between my cleavage. She ran her hands up my arms again until she reached the straps of my top. She wrapped her fingers underneath them and pulled them down my arms before letting the top drop on the ground. Lulu led me to the ottoman behind us and gently sat me down, her small frame hovering over me.

At first I desperately wanted to fold my arms in front of my chest but my hand gripped my wrist as Lulu's eyes drank me in. I felt my heart thump through my chest as my nipples began to pucker underneath her gaze and the cool air. Lulu licked her lips again before grasping my breasts in her hands again. She kneaded them gently at first, her focus fully on them before she rolled my puckering nipples between her thumb and pointer and tugged.

My back arched at the harsh treatment and I gasped, my eyes locking with hers. As she expertly played with my breasts, I grabbed her face pulled her up into another kiss, letting my tongue explore her. Her mouth was delicate and small and tasted sweet just like strawberry candy.

She was intoxicating. Every time she touched me was electrifying. Every time she let go, it I could still feel it underneath my skin. I couldn't believe what I was doing with Lulu and every time a doubt creeped into my head, she washed it away with another touch or another kiss. Slowly, I worked my kisses from her mouth down to her slim, soft neck. Instead of rugged musk, she tasted like a scent of flowery perfume. As I mimicked her actions from earlier, I sucked in a tiny nibble of her neck, gently playing with the skin with my teeth and tongue. Lulu moaned in response, her hands playing rougher with my breasts before she slid them down my belly and between my legs.

Lulu giggled when her hands barely squeezed in between my tightly pressed together thighs. "Are you nervous?" she purred. She brought her honey golden eyes back up to mine and tilted her head with her eyebrows knitted in concern. I shook my head no and relaxed my thighs, not even noticing that they were pressed together until then. She smiled sweetly as she pressed her hands into my thighs, parting them calmly.

She knelt in front of me, snuggling her body between my legs before reaching up and pulling my breasts to her face. I shivered as her hot tongue licked the soft flesh of my breasts. She drew circles around my areolas with the sharp tip of her tongue before flattening it and running it over my now puckered nipples.

"Ahh..." I slipped out. My hands found their way to her hair as she continued to tease. I weaved my fingers through her thick blond hair before slipping them out easily, pulling long chunks to front of her chest. She continued to swirl her tongue over my breasts, on my nipples, making me fidget with anticipation. My hands gripped the back of her head and I pushed her mouth onto my nipple. She giggled before she obliged, wrapping her lips around my nipple and sucking lazily. A small release of bliss poured over my body as she sucked and licked. She continued onto the other breast, instantly taking my nipple into her mouth unlike before. A darker, lustier sensation shocked my body at the more primal action and I grabbed another chunk of her hair, pulling her up and taking her into another deep, long kiss.