Lingerie & Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we parted for a breath, I nervously reached down to the straps of her top. I played around with them before she wrapped her hands around my wrist and pulling my hands away and dropping them to my side. "This is about you, Miss Diana," Lulu purred. She knelt down again and shot me a small smirk before burying her face into my chest again. I groaned at the feel of her small face between my breasts as she continued to suck and lick wherever she pleased. The heat between my legs began to feel unbearable as I pushed my core forward, hoping to catch a touch with her hand. However, Lulu loved making me wait as she kept her hands on my sides, running up and down my thighs, the tips of her nails tickling me.

I tilted my head back as she continued down my body, swirling here, kissing there, sucking in between. I bit my lip as I gasped for air, begging silently for more of her touch. Everywhere she touched with her lips, with her tongue, with her hands burned with desire. I ran my hands through her hair once more, focused on how soft and silky her hair slid through my fingers to try to cool myself off.

Lulu dragged the tip of her nose across my hips as she curled her fingers around the hem of my panties. I eagerly lifted my ass and she slid them off painfully slow, pausing every few seconds. Finally, when the silky material slid off my ankle, I timidly spread my legs, the cool air slightly relieving the heat of our encounter. "Good thing these were on the house," Lulu giggled. She showed off the pooled bliss on the panties before she brought them up to her mouth, her tongue flicking out and taste testing my juices. "Tastes... Delicious," she whispered, setting the panties next to me. "I need more of it."

Lulu placed her hands on my knees and pushed them apart, exposing my pussy to her. She stared at my dark pink folds, the glint in her eye admiring the slickness that had dripped from my opening and spread itself all over. She glanced up at me and the corners of mouth tugged up in another sweet smile. "You're so beautiful, Miss Diana." She lifted her hand from my knee and cupped my face, pulling me down and kissing me passionately one more time before pushing me back, the roughness of the velvet digging into my skin. Lulu slid me one last cool look with her molten gold eyes before she dove between my legs.

Her lips burned their shape into my inner thighs as she continued to tease me. She giggled as she licked my skin, feeling my goosebumps dot her tongue between deep, long sucking kisses, slowly making her way up my thighs before her lips brushed my labia. A whiff of her hot breath sent shivers throughout my body as she watched between my legs, her eyes slitted in lust.

"Are you sure about this?" Lulu breathed.

"Please..." I replied as I wrapped my fingers in her golden strands gently. "I want to feel good."

Without missing a beat, Lulu dove in as her hair grazed my thighs. The soft flesh of her tongue spread my lips slowly as I gasped from the very welcomed tingling. My fingers that once gently played with her hair grasped tighter as my core begged for more. Her tongue slid up my soft pink folds before she drew circles around my impatiently aroused clit. After she was satisfied with her teasing, Lulu finally released her hold on me as she flicked my aroused rosebud with the wet tip of her tongue.

"Oh my god!" I moaned as my legs twitched at the overwhelming sensation. My hands acted on their own as they pushed her head towards my core, desperate for more. Lulu obliged, her mouth once gentle began to ravish me with passionate, harsh sucking on my clit. I bit down hard on my lip, stifling the urge to cry out with all the emotions that coursed through my body as my legs easily spread apart, desperate to accept all of her love. Ribbons of orgasmic bliss danced around me as I closed my eyes and focused on her soft tongue pleasuring me. Every time she expertly tugged on my clit with her lips, another ribbon wrapped around my body, every time she licked my folds, I couldn't help but moan out for more, every time she caressed my begging opening, my back arched for more and my body pushed into her.

As she continued below, her hands slid up my body to my breasts where she fondled with the pace of her licking, occasionally pinching my nipples between her fingers and rolling them roughly. I fidgeted underneath her spell as I grasped her hair harder. When Lulu was satisfied with my breasts, she slid her fingers down to my core again, taking her face away and giving me a second to breathe. I smiled lazily at her lustful eyes peeking up from between my legs. She smirked at me for a second before she climbed up between my legs and planted a messy, sopping kiss on my lips. She wiggled her tongue into my mouth and the mild metallic taste of myself soaked into mine. Unable to contain my carnal desires, I moaned into her mouth while my hands timidly explored her body. I nervously clasped her shoulders and ran down her long, smooth arms. For a second, I entangled her thin, lanky fingers with mine, basking in the sweet, tender moment. When my fingers left hers, I planted my hands on her chest. My eyes grew huge when I felt the soft, perky flesh underneath the fabric; she wasn't wearing a bra. Adventurously, I continued to explore her breasts; my other hand found her breast as well and I massaged them lazily before getting a little more aggressive. She gasped when I squeezed her smaller breasts in my hand and ran my thumb over the two hard nubs poking from her top.

"I want to see you... I want to see you naked," I confessed as I continued exploring her body, slipping down to her waist and hips before reaching back and cupping her ass harder this time. She was soft, supple, the mounds burst between my squeezing fingers. With my earlier images of a naked Lulu filling my mind, I fumbled around with the front of her skirt until I found the knot that held it together. I clumsily tugged at it until it came loose and her skirt fell onto my bare legs. As I tried to get up to sneak a peek at her, Lulu pushed me back down and pressed her lips into mine; her tongue slipped passionately back into my mouth before she perked up with a devilish grin.

I quickly hoisted myself up with my elbows and gasped when I saw her bare. While I expected a sexy pair of underwear, she wasn't wearing any; her soft, perfectly waxed pussy was in full view. Her whole area was a soft, cherry blossom shade of pink and while I had thick labia lips, she barely had any. I licked my lips, thirsty to taste her sex but my thoughts were interrupted when Lulu grabbed the hem of her top and pulled it over her head, her perky little breasts bouncing out. I slid up into a sitting position and my hands hovered over her breasts, a little hesitant. It suddenly hit me that I had no idea what I was doing. I had no idea how to make her feel good. I glanced away from the beautiful body in front of me, the nervousness and embarrassment of my inexperience eating me up.

"Miss Diana... No need to feel worried... Today, let's focus on making you feel good," Lulu whispered as if she read my mind. "I just wanted to show you mine since you asked so sweetly," she added before she leaned in, her tongue licking up my ear again. "You can just watch today..." Lulu wrapped her hand around mine and flashed me a coy smile as she got up from the ottoman and led me to the tri-fold mirror. When we reached it, her knelt down and tugged on my hand, signaling for me to follow. I obeyed, the cool touch of the floor relaxing me a little bit. Touching knee to knee, Lulu leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. Eyes opened, I caught her in one of the side mirrors, my cheeks flamed red from watching her lips slowly meet mine over and over. A low moan escaped my mouth as I studied her movements, her hands playing with my breasts again. She lifted the heavy orbs in her small hands, squeezing so gently at first and then pinching my nipples harshly. My legs began to spread themselves as a familiar throb stemmed from my core and I closed my eyes as she continued to build the bliss in my body, aching for the release.

In a blink of an eye, I was on my back again with my legs open and Lulu's face between them, her breath just skimming my pussy. This time, when I glanced at the mirror behind Lulu, I saw her beautiful spread pussy at the valley of her perfectly round ass in the mirror while she wiggled it high in the air. Lulu leaned in and the familiar warmth of her tongue spread all over my pussy, a new sensation of soft, warm digits probed my opening. Another low moan escaped my mouth as my orgasmic bliss begged to be released from anywhere. My pussy pulsed and tensed at the pressure of her tongue swirling on my clit and the slip of her fingers between my lips and around my opening began to drive me crazy. I needed more. I needed to cum.

"Lulu... Please... " I panted, my back arching and unsticking from the once cool floor, now damp with my sweat. I cried out as her fingers that painfully teased my opening finally slowly slid their way into my pussy, my walls clinging to the smooth, thin fingers drenched in my slickness. Lulu gradually quickened the pace of her pumping fingers, making me shiver and shake. "Ah... Ah..." I moaned as my head leaned to one side to catch another glimpse of her core in the mirror. Her other hand pleasured her own pussy in sync with mine with the occasional break to swirl on her engorged clit. I was mesmerized by her fingers plunging into her pussy and drawing out her slick arousal, the light metallic scent mixing with mine. I closed my eyes and imagined taking her hand and licking her fingers, not wasting a drop of her sweet taste. I could feel the thinness of her fingers in my mouth as she continued to play with my core as I sucked on her fingers, her moans rippling through the air.

"Ahh!" I whined at the sudden pressure between my legs. Lulu's fingers that penetrated me began to curl on the soft spot on my inner wall. My already short breaths became even shorter as the climatic pleasure surged all over my body again. I gasped and whined as my hips eagerly grinded with her curling fingers and my pussy squeezed her digits, desperate for them not to leave.

"Focus Miss Diana..." Lulu cooed. She intensified my senses when her tongue caressed my clit again, her mouth tugging and sucking it harshly. I groaned as my back arched and my nipples hardened, suddenly aware of the cold air again. My ears tingled and flamed at Lulu's continuous moans and groans, the vibrations of her pleasure rippling through my sex.

Her fast, intense pace made me tremble uncontrollably as my orgasmic bliss became unbearable. My arms pressed into the cool floor as my legs began to shake, my thighs squeezing her head. An intense pleasure lightly pulsed through my core before transforming and tearing through my body; a lightning bolt shocking my core while a wave of primal pleasure washed over. I gasped and moaned for air while no words were able to form in my mind because all I could think about was my pussy greedily pulsating for more.

"You're so beautiful," Lulu gushed as she slid her fingers out, her eyes watching my pussy intensely. She quickly rubbed her drenched fingers over my clit, making me throb again, my belly heaving from the sensation and my toes curling for stability. Slowly, as Lulu drew her fingers away from me, I calmed down in euphoric afterglow. I closed my eyes for a second and slowly opened them, meeting Lulu's dark molten eyes. "You need to orgasm more, my beautiful Diana," Lulu said as she sat back and used her drenched fingers on her own pussy. She quickly swept her fingers on her clit before slipping it into her slick, darkened opening. She leaned back and propped herself with her other arm while spreading her legs, displaying her whole front to me. She threw her head back and let her voice sing with bliss and lust as she continued to masturbate.

Mesmerized, I studied Lulu in her most vulnerable state. Little droplets of sweat slid from behind her knees, her once beautifully smooth blonde hair became wildly tousled, her perky pink nipples hardened in two little pink diamonds, and her pussy was slick with juices. I wanted to reach out and touch her all over but I stayed perfectly still, the soft throbbing of my orgasm still quietly rippling through me.

"Diana! Diana!" Lulu cried out as she shook her head, knees knocking against each other, body heaving just like mine did a few seconds ago. Instinctively, I grabbed her legs and pushed them open, my eyes on her throbbing pussy. Clear juices leaked out of her as she continued to swirl her clit, her cries of pleasure ringing in my ears and a slightly sweet metallic scent tickling my nostrils. When Lulu slipped her fingers off of her clit, she drew them to her plump lips. Her tongue flicked between her lips as she licked our combined juices from her fingers. I watched, yearning for a little bit of the taste myself. She giggled as she dipped her fingers in her mouth, sucking them clean. "Next time you can have some," Lulu sweetly taunted, grabbing my hand and tracing my palm with her fingers.

We sat across from each other in silence, basking in our afterglow, the quiet drone of music in the background. Occasionally, I glanced up and caught her eyes smiling on me but I couldn't keep her gaze. My heart began to pound again when I realised I just had sex with her and I wanted more. Her phantom hands caressed me all over my body again, flicking my nipples, filling her hands with my breasts, and lazily slipping between my legs. I bit my lip, keeping my imaginations to myself.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Our moment of silence was interrupted by the wave of messages from my phone. I glanced up at Lulu again and we laughed as she stood up and pulled me along. I walked over to my dressing room and grabbed my phone to check my messages. It was Willow complaining about our boss and apologizing about her bailing. To make up for it, she was on her way to pick me up from the shop. I rolled my eyes and ducked my head out of my room, watching Lulu get dressed. She pulled her skirt up and tied it around her waist elegantly and slid effortlessly into her top. She smoothed down her wild hair before catching me in the mirror. She smiled at me and motioned for me to come to her. I quietly padded over to her and she wrapped me into a tight hug. "I'll get your clothes... Did you pick which outfit you want for your... Date?" She quietly whispered the last word.

Shit. I forgot the whole reason why I came here was because I had a date tomorrow with Peter. My brow furrowed at the thought of him. I couldn't imagine going on the date anymore after what happened with Lulu. All I wanted was to explore more with her. I wanted her touch again, I wanted her orgasms ringing in my ear again, I wanted to taste her, I wanted to make her feel good.

"Uh... About that..." I muttered.

"You're not going to go?!" I could hear the excitement in her voice.

"Nah... I think I'll just stay home," I replied, a deep blush crossing my face. Lulu flashed a pearly white grin as she nodded her head vigorously. She disappeared into the main room before I could say anything else and reappeared with my clothes neatly stacked. "I'll let you get dressed."

"I... Need help with it," I whispered. Lulu smiled and put down my clothes on the ottoman next to the outfits I tried. I picked up the pale pink bustier and handed it to her, nervously glancing at my feet. She slid it on and my breasts rested comfortably in the cups as she hooked the back together. Lulu grabbed the matching panties and easily slid them up my legs. I stared at myself in the mirror for a second before putting on the rest of my clothes. I was definitely different; I was radiating... not sex appeal like Lulu, but something sexier than my old office lady vibes. I once taught my body was weird but as I studied it now, it was becoming beautiful and it was mine.

"You look gorgeous, Miss Diana," Lulu whispered, coming up behind me.

"You can just call me Diana. I hope I'm more than just a customer to you now," I chuckled.

"Oh, you definitely are," she replied, pushing my hair to the side and planting a few kisses on my neck. She handed the rest of my clothes and I quickly put them on, this time tucking my shirt into my pants, letting my curves be observed.

"How much do I owe you?"

"A hot date tomorrow. I'll send you something to wear underneath," Lulu replied, flashing a devious grin and wink. My phone dinged again and I checked it. Willow was waiting for me outside of the shop.

"Yes but I have to go now. Willow's waiting outside," I replied a little caught off guard but heart bubbling. Lulu smiled gently and pulled me into another hug, laying a kiss on my forehead. "I'm waiting for tomorrow, Diana. I can't wait to help you some more."

---

Thanks for reading! This is the first time I've written a lesbian story so it was really exciting! Shoutout to easyvirtue for suggesting the whole lingerie idea. I hope you enjoyed this! CC is always welcome. xo Momo