Lingerie in the Basement 01

Story Info
A man discovers his desire for lingerie and steals.
2.2k words
4.55
12.1k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: A man discovers his desire for lingerie and steals from his neighbor. She catches him and makes him her panty slave.

When I had just graduated from high school, I lived with my father in a large apartment building. All of the laundry equipment was in the basement and was shared by the tenants. Most people used the dryers however one woman used the clothesline to dry her lingerie.

I discovered this one evening when I was sent down to the basement to bring up the laundry and saw her hanging out the most delicious set of panties. They were all bikinis with lacy fronts and see through backs. Some were just a silky triangle in the front with three pieces of thin elastic to hold it on (an early version of a thong).

Her back was to me as I entered the basement and I guess I startled her, because she jumped as she was hanging a garter belt on the line. It dropped to the floor and she bent to pick it up. I caught a great glimpse of large firm breasts and some extra thigh. When she straightened up with the slim, white, lacy garter belt in her hand, she turned towards me and blushed slightly. She said hello and I know she saw me looking at both her body and her lingerie on the line.

I blushed, feeling my cock begin to swell, and I quickly turned away, hoping to hide the bulge in my pants. I know she saw something, because she gave a small laugh and said that there was no need to be embarrassed by some underwear. I mumbled something, and quickly moved to the dryer, gathered my laundry and left the basement.

I could not get the lingerie out of my mind. Later that evening I went back to the basement and with my heart pounding and my cock hard as a rock. I entered the basement and quickly went to the back where the lingerie was hanging. I quickly took down a pair of see-through bikinis and stuffed them in my pocket. Planning to examine them in private and replace them before she returned to collect her dried clothing.

Quickly retreating to my room I stripped. My body was slim and almost hairless, my cock was 6 inches and hard as a rock. I placed the panties on my face and smelled the hint of her perfume. I began to stroke my cock with the panties in my hand, their smoothness made me even harder and hotter. As I stroked myself I wondered how it would feel to wear the panties. I quickly pulled them over one leg, they were very tight around my crotch and then I pulled them over the other leg. I had to lift my cock and balls up to get them into the lacey front panel. Even then my cock stuck straight up over the top of the panties. The see through back fitted nicely around my small butt, even fitting neatly into the crack. I looked at myself in the full length mirror and I began to cum almost immediately. My jism erupted out of my cock and ran over my hand down onto the panties! I couldn't stop cumming. I looked so sexy in the panties. My erection thrust straight up, my buns covered with the silky see-through material. Now I had a real problem, I couldn't return the panties in their current cum covered condition. So I washed them carefully and made another trip to the basement with the wet panties in my hand. Swiftly hanging them up, I beat a hasty retreat.

Several weeks passed, I couldn't stop thinking about the experience. I never knew how hot women's clothing could make me feel. I stopped in the basement every evening, just checking to see if she had hung her lingerie again. My father must have wondered at my diligence in retrieving our own laundry from the basement. Finally I stopped in one evening to find her working at the laundry tub, hand washing her delicate items. She was probably in her late 20's or early 30's, a great body, slim waist, round hips, firm breasts, not too large but with great cleavage. She looked up as I entered and gave me a small smile. I immediately blushed and looked away. I pretended to look in the dryer for laundry and finding none, started to walk out. She stopped me with a request.

She was almost finished with her washing and the basket of wet clothes was heavy, would I help her and carry it over to the clothesline? The small mound of panties, bras and garter belts in the basket didn't look that heavy to me, but I said sure. She finished the last item, a pair of thong panties and dropped them in the basket. I bent down and picked up the basket and asked her where she wanted me to put it. She asked me if I would just hold it up for her, it wouldn't take her very long to hang the items. I was happy to have the basket in my hands, because it allowed me to cover up the growing bulge in my pants.

As we stood in the back of the basement, she began to take items out of the basket and hang them on the line. She asked me if I was embarrassed to see such delicate items as ladies underwear. I said it wasn't something I had much experience with. She laughed and held up a pair of panties, just like the ones I had worn the other day. She said that they were new because another pair had been ruined several weeks ago. Somehow they had been stretched out of shape and had become stained.

She couldn't imagine how that had happened. I mumbled something about other people being inconsiderate. I looked at her and she just smiled. She had almost emptied the basket. As each item went on the line, my knees got weak and my dick got strong. There was so much blood in my cock that my head began to swim. When she put one of the thongs on the line, I said I couldn't imagine that it was very comfortable to wear. She stopped and fingered the silky material and said that it was comfortable for a woman to wear because there wasn't anything that needed to be supported, like a man has. I laughed a little. Then she thanked me, took the basket and left the basement.

I left too. The thought of her, her lingerie, even the words she had said, excited me. I waited several hours and returned later in the evening, hoping to be able to steal another pair of panties and repeat the fantastic orgasm I had the previous evening.

As I entered the basement it was dark, I turned on one light and walked directly back to where the clothes hung on the line. I didn't have to examine each one, I knew exactly what I wanted. There was the thong with the white satin front and the elastic bands, a black garter belt with red trim and a pair of red bikini panties with satin trim and a see-through back. I released each item and was about to put them in my pocket when the door to the basement opened suddenly. She stood there silhouetted against the twilight, she could see me clearly with the lingerie in my hands. I was caught! She asked me what I was doing....then she closed the door and advanced into the basement walking right up to me. She took the panties and garter belt out of my hands and asked what I planned to do with these. I stammered and said I was just going to look at them. She didn't laugh. She said that stealing clothing is a crime and she was going to call the cops. I was terrified, the hard-on I had, wilted and I begged her not to tell. I said I would do anything she wanted!

At that statement, everything changed; she looked directly at me and ordered me to collect all of the lingerie and to bring it in the basket to her apartment. She would leave the door open and I was to walk in without knocking.

I quickly did as I was ordered. Although I enjoyed touching each of her delicate items as it came off the line; as I walked up the steps to her apartment I dreaded and anticipated what might happen next.

I opened the door and walked into her kitchen. She called me from the living room and told me to bring the basket with me. Walking in I found her sitting on the couch dressed in red lace panties, a push-up bra, red satin garters and red thigh high hose. My eyes almost popped out of my head and my cock became so hard it almost broke through my jeans.

She told me to put the basket down, and she ordered me to stand up and take off my shirt and pants. I objected but she reminded me of my promise. I did as I was told. When I removed my pants, my cock pushed so hard against my whitey tighties that it hurt. She leaned over and freed my cock and gave it a squeeze. I almost passed out from the sensation.

Now she asked me to describe what I was going to do with her underwear. I told her about the pair of panties I had stolen and worn. She told me to strip completely and to turn around so she could see all of me. Then she pulled a pair of thong panties out of the basket and told me to put them on. I did, but my cock was so big and hard that they couldn't contain me. The elastic ran up my butt crack. She tried to tuck me back in but I just sprang free again. She gave up and told me to put on a pair of white bikini panties instead. I did and my cock was pressed against my belly while my tight ass was outlined by the see-through material.

Now she pulled out a pair of hose and ordered me to put these on. I started to pull them on and she stopped me and showed me how to roll them up and then unroll them over my legs. I had to sit down to do this and she knelt in front of me to help. As I finished rolling on the hose, she reached in and stroked my cock. She pulled the front of the panties down and slipped it under my balls. Then she took my cock and ran her tongue over the head. I almost came right there, but she stopped and slipped my hard-on back into the panties.

Next she handed me a white lacey garter belt and helped me to secure it from behind. It took a moment for the clasps to be connected to the stockings and for adjustments to be made to keep the stockings taut. Finally she handed me a white lace bra with half cups and told me to put it on. She walked around behind me and fastened the clasp. Then she put her arms around me and ran her hands over my whole body. I moaned in pleasure and shuddered with anticipation.

Now she walked me over to a full length mirror. We stood side by side and looked at each other. Both of us slim, both of us in lovely, sexy lingerie. She put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me down to my knees. Then she lay on her back and pulled her panties down to her thighs. She grasped my head in her hands and pulled my lips to her wet glistening vagina. I had never eaten pussy before and she told me to gently lick it and then guided me to her clitoris. All this time she was running her hands over my body, feeling my bra, and touching and pinching my nipples. I licked and nibbled and she began to move her hips in an increasing rhythm.

Suddenly she gasped and bucked over and over. When she had finished, she unclipped her garter belt and took her panties off. She ordered me to lie on the floor and pull my cock out of my panties. I did and with my balls and cock outside, the panties acted like a ligature. Now she squatted over me and holding my cock in her hand she began to rub the head on her pussy lips. I was going crazy. I almost came, but she squeezed me real hard and stopped the orgasm. Now she pushed the cock head into her pussy lips and began to slide up and down on my shaft. I couldn't contain myself for very long and I had a tremendous orgasm. She pulled me out and slid down to lick my cock clean.

Then she told me to keep the lingerie on and to put my street clothes over it. I was now post orgasm and a sense of embarrassment started to occur.

When I objected, she said that she could still tell on me.....I obeyed.

She told me to go home and she would call me from time to time. I was to wear the lingerie when she told me and to come when I was summoned. This is only the beginning of the story......much more to follow!