Lingerie in the Basement 02

Story Info
Outdoors dressed in lingerie he is caught and used.
2.6k words
4.64
9.8k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: After being caught stealing and wearing her panties, a young man is forced to walk outside wearing only lingerie. He is caught and forced to be a slave to two women. They bind him and humiliate him.

Chapter 2: It had been several weeks since my neighbor had caught me stealing her lingerie. After threatening to go to the authorities, I had submitted to her whims.

She dressed me up and we had really hot sex. After I had satisfied her, she sent me back to my apartment wearing a complete lingerie set, push-up bra, lacy bikini panties, lace garter belt and thigh high stockings. All of this was underneath my slacks and shirt. I was only 18 and still living at home, so I was quite concerned about changing before I could be discovered. She had also told me to be ready to respond to her summons to return, anticipation of our next encounter made me flush with eagerness.

Returning home I watched myself strip in the full length mirror, and decided that this was the sexiest thing I could imagine.

Dressed as a girl and completely drained of cum my penis was quite soft and now fit the panties. Even though there was a distinct and obvious bulge, I was able to push my cock and balls between my legs and from the front, it appeared that I had a vagina. From the back my cock and balls were clearly visible through the see-through material. I quickly changed out of the delicate underwear and hid it carefully in a little used drawer.

Several weeks went by without a summons, I couldn't wait to get home after school and dress myself in lingerie. Because we had gym every day, I couldn't wear any of the under things to school. There would have been no way to hide even a pair of panties from the guys in the locker room.

I still made regular forays to the basement, hoping to see her delicates on the clothesline, or to meet her again. Finally on a weekend, I did run into her again. She asked me if I enjoyed our last outing together, I nodded yes. She licked her lips and asked me if I was cured of my desire to steal. I shook my head no and told her that I dressed up as much as I could.

She laughed and said that it was time for us to meet again. But this time I would have to take a risk in order to make our encounter more exciting. She told me to wait until late in the evening, then I was to walk from my apartment to hers wearing only the lingerie she had given me. This trip was dangerous, because I had to walk down two flights of stairs, walk outside to her entrance, wait to be buzzed in and then walk up a single flight to her apartment.

I told her that this was much too risky; she smiled and asked if I would rather be reported to the police? I agreed to make the trip at 11pm that evening. She told me that I could not bring any other clothes, just the lingerie, nothing else! Then she handed me a pair of high heels, I would need these to complete the ensemble.

Fortunately my father was out of town. That evening I called her at 10:45pm and asked her to be ready as I was about to start my run. She said to be careful and that she was ready for me. I stripped and dressed in the panties, bra, garter belt and nylons. I put on the heels and teetered carefully in front of the mirror. My cock was so hard that it popped right out of the panties and slapped against my belly.

I opened the apartment door and looked out into the hallway, no one was around and I quickly closed the door and silently began to go down the stairs. My heart was pounding and the fear made my hard-on shrink to nothing. I was super-aware of every sound in the apartments that I passed. No one stirred and I made it down the stairs to the outer door, I stood there for a moment and then opened the door and stepped out into the warm spring night air.

Fortunately the doorway faced a park, so there was little chance I would be seen, however, now I had to walk down the well lit sidewalk for about 50 feet to the next doorway. The warm air felt very sexy and my cock began to harden again. Even my nipples started to feel hard. I could feel a breeze through the thin fabric of the panties and bra. My legs began to feel caressed by the breeze through the nylon of the stockings.

I was so excited that I really left caution behind and I walked carefully down the center of the sidewalk. The heels made my hips sway and I felt very sexy. I ran my hands over my breasts and down my hips. Then I stroked my hard cock and I could feel the slickness of my pre-cum on the tip of my hard-on.

I arrived at her door and quickly pressed the buzzer. Her voice came over the box and said, "Who is it?" My voice was very throaty and hoarse and I said, "It's me, let me in!" Above me a window opened and she looked out. I stepped back to let her get a good look. As I did, a movement caught my eye, I started to turn and a police woman stepped out of the shadows and grabbed my arm.

My heart sank. I was really caught. There was no where to run or hide. I started to pull away, but she was too fast. She told me not to struggle and to face her. I did. My cock shrank like a turtle and I felt my knees get weak. She asked me what I was doing, I didn't say anything, I just pointed up to where my other friend was still watching. The police woman looked up, smiled and asked if she could come up to talk to her. My friend said certainly.

The police woman then drew out a pair of handcuffs and pulling my hands behind me, she cuffed my wrists. At the same time, she ran her hand over my pantied ass and said that I really looked great dressed the way I was. Then the door buzzed and we both walked into the foyer and up the stairs.

Arriving at the apartment, the door opened and they each introduced themselves, the policewoman was named Sue and my mistress was Rachel. Sue pulled me into the apartment and then pushed me to my knees. Rachel smiled and said that I had been very bad and she was punishing me. Sue agreed that I needed to be punished. I began to breathe heavily and my cock started to get hard again. Sue took off her jacket and I could see that she was slim with small, round, perky breasts. She was very beautiful.

They both turned to me and each took an arm and lifted me to my feet. I was really hard now and my cock was entangled in the panties. Rachel reached down and released me so that I sprang out. Sue pulled my arms back behind me so my chest was arched. Rachel began to stroke my cock and then she leaned in to kiss my lips.

She worked her way down to my nipples and pulled the brassiere down. Then she began to suck on one then the other. Sue ran her hands down my body and inside my panties. She lifted my balls and cock over the edge of my panties and then began to squeeze the base of my cock and balls. This made me even harder than before. I could feel the enormous pressure in my cock as she squeezed. Now Rachel had finished with my nipples and she had worked her way down my body to my garter belt. Pulling this down, she slipped her tongue into my belly button. The feeling was sensational. Then with Sue squeezing, Rachel began to lick the head of my cock. I jerked and quivered as she touched me with her tongue. I pushed toward her but she held me off with her tongue and just licked up and down.

I was completely helpless. My hands cuffed behind me, my cock gripped hard and I was caught between two sexy women. Sue's other hand stroked my pantied ass. Then she did something I didn't expect. She wet her finger and inserted it into my asshole. I almost came right there. I had never experienced anything like this.

I began to move my hips in a circular motion. This caused my cock to drive right into Rachel's mouth. She gave a surprised grunt and then took each thrust as Sue pushed my hips forward with her finger. The tempo increased and I was unable to hold myself any longer. I came violently in Rachel's mouth. Sue feeling me start to go, pressed her finger in as far as it would go and held me with my hips arched forward and my cock spurting cum into Rachel's mouth.

I sagged back against Sue's arms as all the strength left me. My cock was still in Rachel's mouth as she busily licked me clean. Sue gently removed her finger from my anus with a small popping noise. Then she lowered me to the floor and stood over me.

I looked over my shoulder from the floor and I could see that the door was still open. All this had happened when anyone passing by could have seen the whole show. Sue reached over and closed the door. Then she ordered Rachel to stand up, Rachel did as she was told, rising to her feet with a little bit of my cum still dribbling down her chin. Rachel was wearing a short baby doll nighty with a pair of white satin crotchless panties. The baby doll was tied so that her breasts were outlined and from below I could clearly see her nipples and the sway of her beautiful breasts. Sue took off her heavy equipment belt, unbuckled her belt and opened up her pants. As she dropped them a pair of red thong panties came into my view. Her legs were long and strong with a dark bush peeping out, her ass was round and well defined. My view was great!

Sue then unbuttoned her blouse, Rachel reached over to help her, pulling the white material away from Sue's chest as the buttons opened.

From the floor I had a great view as Rachel ran her hands over Sue's breasts, nipples, neck and then down her back. They kissed a long and lingering kiss with plenty of tongue. I began to realize that this wasn't the first time they had met. Sue shrugged out of her shirt, then bent down and removed her heavy shoes and socks. She was well toned but slim with great long legs. She stood there straddling me with only the red thong on. Rachelle was also straddling me. Her crotchless panties gave me a great view of her pussy lips as they glistened in the light.

I gave a sigh and Sue looked down at me, she said that it was time to continue my punishment. Rachelle suggested that I had been learning to eat pussy and I was ready to move on to lesson number two.

Sue picked up her pants and extracted a short length of nylon string from the pocket. She fashioned a slip knot with a loop in one end and then bent down to place the loop over my cock and behind my balls. Carefully drawing the loop tight, I could feel the pressure increase as my dick became hard again. Rachelle asked what Sue was going to do with that and in answer she jerked the string making my cock and balls bounce, then she pulled a little harder which made my cock slap against my stomach. Combined with the handcuffs, this cock ligature made me a complete prisoner, I was helpless.

I rolled up to my knees, Sue encouraged me by pulling on the string until I was kneeling in front of them both. Then Rachelle took my arm and helped me to my feet. Sue suggested that I would look better without the panties and Rachelle undid the garters and slid the panties down my legs. She reattached the garters and adjusted the nylons so that everything was taut.

I stood there feeling more exposed and sexier than ever. My cock was framed by the garter belt and garters and the ligature made my balls thrust out, lifting my hard cock like the prow of a ship. With the handcuffs and the cock leash, I was completely at their mercy.

With a small tug, Sue started me towards the living room; Rachelle sat on the couch and spread her legs. Her pussy was clearly visible between the legs of the panties. Sue tugged me to my knees and then she passed the leash back between my legs. When she pulled on the leash, my cock dipped toward the floor and I fell forward with my face coming to rest in between Rachelle's legs.

Sue tugged hard again and said, "Lick Bitch, make her cum!" I obeyed darting my tongue over her moist lips and tasting her!pussy juice. Sue drew her legs up and spread them further. She ordered me to push my tongue into her pussy as far as it would go. I greedily complied and tasted even more of her juices. I quickly found her clitoris and began to suck on it, alternating the sucking with a quick flicking of it with my tongue; she began to shift her hips. As I increased my tempo, the rocking of her hips increased, she was thrusting her pussy into my mouth. Sue began to pull on my cock leash each time Rachelle thrust her hips, my dick got harder and harder. Suddenly Rachelle's rhythm became erratic and she began to moan with pleasure, with all of us moving together she had a tremendous orgasm, thrusting and jerking and screaming as she came.

Now Sue pushed me backwards until I was on my back again. She straddled me and passed the leash between her legs and held it behind her. This forced my cock to stick straight up. She squatted over me and slowly immolated herself on my bulging hard-on. Squeezing her knees together and holding the leash behind her she forced me to follow her rhythm. Up and down she rode me and at the top of each stroke she would pull the leash. I was in heaven, the climax came closer and closer, finally I came and came, my jism shooting into her cunt and overflowing down my cock and over my balls.

We all stopped to catch our breath. Sue said it was time to finish up and Rachelle agreed. Sue released the handcuffs and untied the leash. Then Rachelle handed me my pair of panties. She helped me to undo the garters and slid the panties up over my tired and and still slightly hard cock. "Time to go," she said. I asked how I was supposed to get home without any clothes. They both laughed and said, I should wear the ones I had. Rachelle said she would call again. I just had to be ready.

They opened the door and shoved me out into the hallway. Fortunately it was one in the morning so my passage was unnoticed.

What a great evening.......