All Comments on 'Lingerie Intimacy with My Son'

by Saula88

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
DchargerDchargerabout 2 years ago

You continue to out do yourself each time. Another great story Saula. You really have a talent here in erotic writing. Keep up the amazing work. Please don't ever stop. I truly love all your stories. Thank you so much. 5 *****'s times infinity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The mom/son lingerie tease theme is an overused one. It’s quite amazing that you are able to render it so differently & inventively from the formulaic, to make it so erotically cum-inducing. Excellent story. 5stars. Perhaps there can be a ch2 of mom/son getting together again, & then culminating in mom/son/dad hot 3some? Don’t disappoint. Going onto your other stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful. A beautiful tale written with great, original style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had me cum buckets! Excellent writing. So erotic. Ch2 plsss…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the way the son examined the mom’s pubes. The way he “stands up” her pubic strands, tugs them. Hot! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot story. Would love to see a mom dad son threesome. So many possibilities. Chapter 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the writing style & the references to music, philosophy & literature. The section on the cliff cottage & cove beach is beautifully written. So talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That does it! I’m going lingerie shopping for my son. Have been thinking about teasing him for years but never had the guts to do it. Now I will. Thanks for the hot inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m a classical music fan. What a delight to see poetic references to the works of Brahms & impressionist Ravel in an erotic story! I could never have imagined. You’re extremely talented, & you write so beautifully. I’ve to periodically nudge myself to be mindful that I’m on literotica, not on some literary site.

Thank you for bringing in a level of diversity to literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the husband-wife bedroom conversation. Even tho nothing much happened, it is cum inducing. Can we have a ch2 where the mom dad son get together? 5 stars! Going onto your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the description of your country cliff cottage, & the cove beach below. It so resonates with me. I too live in a remote part of the English south coast. You have captured the essence of it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

V talented writer. Love the tease. Able to bring out the eroticism. 5 stars,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best incest lingerie themed stories I have read so far. I hope there is a ch2 where the mom models lingerie for son and dad. 5stars, You deserve more. Reading your other stories now…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A hot story! Love to see a chapter 2. I’m imagining the mom modeling for son and husband and hot threesome fucking after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love the part where mom exposes herself to son in the garden and son cumming. Hot! And then, the later conversation between the wife and husband is so precum inducing. Ch2 please with mom, son, husband 3some action. 5stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You do have a unique style in erotic writing. Thank you for bringing something new to literotica. I really enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely style of writing. You bring tenderness, warmth and tease to eroticism. A breath of fresh air to the usual hump and grunt hard action stories. Your characters are average relatable people. Thank you for your efforts.

Doodle69Doodle69about 2 years ago

Sexy story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reading your story, I was inspired and emboldened to tease my 16yo son in lingerie. Not quite exposed and crotchless panties, not just yet. It was all so erotic. He felt me up. I’m going lingerie shopping this weekend, and I’ve asked for my son’s assistance. If the shop situation is conducive, we’ll tease the shop assistant a little. I’ll ask my son to join me in the changing room… Wish us fun! Thank you for your inspection. Your writing is really beautiful and unique.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot 5 stars. Ch2 pls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I keep reading the part on the wife relating to her husband how their son meticulously examined her pubes. Very erotic. Very talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I bought an exposed bra & crotchless pantie today. Can’t wait to tease my son this weekend when he stays over. Tx for the inspiration. I am going to finally do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As a Brit in an erotica site like literotica so full of Americanisms, it’s nice to read some Brit nuanced writing for a change. Brit spelling, expressions, slang, sensitivities, humour. Sauler, you’ve a unique teasing style of writing. Thanks for bringing some diversity to this site. You are bold and innovative, not afraid to render stories differently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! What a writer! You write so simply, & yet so compellingly.

“It was spring. Life was exciting and new for no particular good reason.”

“I was glad we live in a world with Marches. Wouldn’t it be terrible if we just skipped from February to April?”

After her orgasm:

“As I climbed down from my high, suddenly the world seemed fuller and more spacious than I had ever imagined it could be. It was like one of those astounding moments when you look around at the world and really see it for the first time, feel its presence as a reality instead of just a bunch of concepts. Water is really wet. The sky is really blue. This world is really the only one we have.”

Was I fucked? In the arse too?:

“My eyes flickered. It was night. We had drifted to sleep on the towel mat on the beach. How long had we dozed off? …. My lower body retained a trace of that tense feeling. I gazed down. Oh my goodness, my slit was caked shut by dried excitement. Whose? I continued to feel a sort of friction throughout my entire body. The sweet lassitude that came from my insides powerfully churned. But, was this dream or reality? I sensed too, an unfamiliar sensation in my buttocks. Was he there too? Damn! I don’t remember a thing. What happened?”

How does one think and write like that?

I wanna take writing lessons from you…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ch 2 please? Mom modeling for son and dad then threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. So cum inducing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a writer! This is too good for literotica. 5stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Had me cummmmmming! 5stars. Ch2 pleeeeze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m a liberal arts college student. Just want to let you know how much I enjoy your style of writing. Never thot I will ever see Proust, Descartes, Kierkegaard, Brahms, Richard Strauss, Ravel alongside “cock” and “pussy” in a literotica story. You infuse these elements without being pretentious and high brow. All so apt. Your unique style of writing is so beautiful. You sure know how to paint the most vivid of mind pictures. Moving on to your other stories. I count myself so lucky having discovered you on the site:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very erotic! Highly recommended reading for anyone who appreciates well-written, intelligently-written stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very exciting. I love your writing. Your style. Please write more. What a turn-on. I follow you as one of my favorite authors. Always looking to see if you have written something new.

ingaroberts1ingaroberts1over 1 year ago

Loved this erotic story. It seems so natural that a family would explore their thoughts and fantasies together with honesty and respect. Your writing captures this idea superbly. It leaves me feeling 'no lines were crossed' and the bonds between family members strengthened. A beautiful piece of writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful sensitive nuanced writing that reminds me of similar writing by DesmondAndromeda also on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaula88@Saula88
I’m a mature writer from our English south coast. Many of my stories are inspired by the heavenly remote coastal area where I live. I operate a homestay in my home, listed under a popular homestay app platform. A few of my stories are homestay-themed. I’ve an intimate relatio...