Lingerie Model Threesome

Story Info
Lingerie model then older couples play toy.
5.4k words
4.47
12.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
473 Followers

It was just after ten o'clock Sunday morning. I had a good sleep in after the night at Ray's going away party and was looking forward to hopefully catching up with Bev. I hopped out of bed and headed to the kitchen making myself a coffee as I texted Bev.

"Hi honey. What are you up to today." I messaged.

I finished my coffee and after about ten minutes, Bev replied.

"Hi honey, not much. Enjoying the rain." She texted back.

"Come and enjoy it with me in the spa." I replied.

"You should invite your friend. Spa, wine and a little fun." She messaged.

"OK, I will." I replied.

"See you soon." I texted back as I thought of Shannon.

I messaged Shannon to see what she was up to and although Bev was much older, I knew they would hit it off.

"Hi Shannon. What are you up to. Come join Bev and I. Spa and wine." I messaged.

"Sure, I'd love to. See you shortly." She replied.

I headed to the kitchen and washed up and still naked, went to the bedroom and put on a shirt and panties before heading out and turning on the spa ready. As I headed back inside, there was a knock at the door.

"Hi honey." I said opening the door and inviting Bev inside.

Dressed in a very see-through white summer dress with a white bra and panties underneath, she came inside as I closed the door behind her.

"Hi Toni. How have you been? By the way, Frank said you left this behind last night." She said with a smile as she passed me the double ended dildo.

"I'm good, after last night." I said taking the toy.

"Allan called Frank this morning. He said if you ever want any toys or lingerie he will look after you. He owns an adult shop. That's where Frank got that toy from." She said as there was a knock at the door.

"Maybe we should go check it out next week." I said as I headed to the door.

"Hi honey, how are you." I said opening the door and inviting Shannon in. "Bev this is Shannon, Shannon this is Bev."

Shannon was wearing a short pair of denim shorts showing her arse and a red bikini top and I could see Bev staring at her arse as we headed to the kitchen. We stood chatting for a few minutes and as I grabbed the bottle of wine and glasses, the girls went out on the balcony continuing to chat.

"I turned the spa on ready, it should be nice and warm." I said joining them.

I put the glasses and wine on the side of the spa and stripped off naked before climbing in. Without hesitation, Bev removed her dress, bra and panties and got in the spa as Shannon started to undress. As she stripped off, we both watched enjoying the sight of her hard nipples. As she hopped in the spa, I poured us all a glass of wine and with the spa under cover, we relaxed as the rain poured down.

"So, tell us about last night. Toni joined Frank and a few guys for Ray's going away party." Bev said looking at Shannon with a smile.

"It was fun. Frank asked me to wear lingerie to get the guys turned on. I did and also had my butt plug in. Ray put on one of his porn movies and they started asking me questions. So I said, for every question you take a piece of clothing off. I thought that was fair since they were getting turned on with me dressed in lingerie." I said with a smile.

"I love it. What did they ask you?" Shannon asked.

"A lot of sexual questions which got me really turned on. When I had them all pretty much naked, I asked a few questions and before I knew it, I was naked with Frank handing me a dildo. They watched me cum then they all fucked me.

"How many guys." Shannon asked.

"Five guys and they sure knew how to fuck." When they had all finished with me, Ray showed me where the bathroom was and as he went to grab me a towel, I sucked his cock and got him hard. He joined me in the shower and fucked me again." I said getting myself a little excited.

"Frank said it was a good night." Bev said.

"It doesn't bother you." Shannon said looking at Bev.

"Definitely not. Keeps our sex life spiced up, plus I get to play with Toni also." Bev said looking at me with a smile.

"Yeah, I must say, hubby has been very horny since we met Toni." Shannon said looking at me with a cheeky smile.

"So where is hubby, working?" I asked looking over at Shannon.

"Yeah, he's home tonight. I told him to feel free to bring home another pilot." Shannon said looking over at me with a smile.

"Shannon and I were playing at her apartment when Chris her husband came home with a work colleague. The four of us had fun." I said looking over at Shannon.

As we continued to chat, Bev moved over next to Shannon as I poured us all another glass of wine.

"So Shannon, do you and hubby play much?" Bev asked.

"We do but since meeting Toni, we've tried a lot more. I just hope hubby brings home more friends." She replied as Bev put her hand on her leg.

Bev finished her wine and turned to Shannon, kissing her passionately on the lips. As they kissed, I finished my wine before taking their glasses and putting them down. I moved over and sat next to Shannon and started softly kissing her neck as I slowly spread her legs. As Bev and I took turns kissing her, our hands met between her legs and as I rubbed her clit, Bev gently fingered her pussy.

"You're both driving me wild. Let's go inside." She moaned.

Without hesitation, the three of us got out of the spa and dried off before heading inside. Bev and Shannon headed to the bedroom and as they lay on the bed, I grabbed my new double-ended dildo from the lounge before joining them. As the two kissed and fondled each other, I opened the drawer and pulled out the lubricant, then joined them on the bed. With Bev and I each side of Shannon, we both sucked her nipples as I ran my hand down to her wet pussy. After a few minutes of teasing her clit, I reached for the dildo and started rubbing it against her pussy before slowly sliding it inside her.

"Oh god, oh god." Shannon quietly moaned.

Spreading her legs a little wider, I eased the dildo deeper inside her as I positioned myself ready to fill my pussy with the other end. As I worked it inside me, Bev hopped up and picked out a couple of toys from the drawer and knelt on the bed watching as Shannon and I working the dildo deeper inside us. After watching for a little time, Bev covered the large dildo she grabbed from the drawer with lubricant before leaning forward. As she slowly eased the dildo in her arse, she let out a moan of pleasure before starting to suck Shannon's nipples. Suddenly, Shannon started to moan.

"God that feels good, oh god, oh god." She moaned louder and louder. "Yeah, oh my pussy, I'm cumming."

As she arched her head back, I slid the dildo out of both of us and rubbed my pussy against hers. Enjoying the feeling of her pussy against mine, Bev slid the dildo out of her arse and mounted Shannon, positioning her wet pussy over her mouth. I rubbed my pussy against Shannon's a few more times before moving away as Bev laid forward. As she licked Shannon's pussy enjoying the taste of her cum, Shannon reached for the dildo and slid it back in Bev's arse before teasing her pussy with her tongue.

As I lay watching, I reached for the other dildo, that Bev had grabbed from the drawer, off the bed. It was one of the thickest I owned, and I always enjoyed using it. I rubbed it between my legs getting it nice and wet before pressing it against my pussy. As I slowly worked the head of it inside me, Bev started to moan.

"That feels so good. I want to cum all over your lips." Bev moaned. "Don't stop, oh god don't stop, I'm cumming."

Suddenly, Bev came and as her body shook, her juices dripped over Shannon's lips as Shannon continued to lick her pussy. As I worked the dildo deeper inside stretching my pussy, Bev got up and removed the dildo from her arse before licking her juices off Shannon's lips. Watching them both got me so turned on, my pussy was very wet. As the ladies finished kissing, Bev moved over towards me and pulled the dildo out of my pussy before guiding me on my hands and knees.

"You are so wet." She said as I felt her fingers rubbing my pussy.

As Shannon knelt beside me squeezing my hard nipples, Bev reached for the large dildo. With my arse spread, I felt the wetness of the lubricant as Bev rubbed it on the rim of my arse. Suddenly, I felt the dildo pressed against my arse.

"Oh Bev, oh my god." I moaned as the head of the dildo stretched my arse.

As I moaned with pleasure, I felt Shannon's hand slide down between my legs rubbing my clit and as I enjoyed the attention, I was ready to cum.

"Yeah, oh yeah, don't stop, I'm cumming, oh God I'm cumming." I screamed as I collapsed on the bed.

As my body pulsated, the three of us lay together on the bed.

"I've missed our little fun." I said with a smile.

After a few minutes, the three of us got up. Still naked, we headed out to the kitchen for a coffee.

"I should give Frank a call and see if Allan is at the shop today. We should go for a look." Bev suggested.

"What type of shop?" Shannon asked.

"Frank's friend owns an adult shop." Bev said looking over at Shannon.

"I'm keen." Shannon replied.

Bev messaged Frank and not long after he replied.

"Frank said Allan is at the shop today and we are more than welcome to head over. He said he will look after us." Bev said reading his message.

"I'll go get changed and meet you back here. I won't belong." Shannon said finishing her coffee.

"I'll go get changed too." Bev said.

Both ladies got dressed and headed back to their apartments to get changed. While they were gone, I headed to the bedroom and put on a black g-string and matching bra and looked for something to wear. I decided on a short white denim skirt with a buttoned black shirt over the top. As I just finished getting ready, there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I yelled.

Shannon opened the door and came inside and as soon as she got to the lounge, I heard the door open again.

"Hello." I heard Bev call out.

"Come in honey." I said as I grabbed my keys and purse. "Are we all ready."

"Let's go." Shannon said.

We headed out the door and I locked it behind us. We caught the lift to the bottom floor carpark and got into my car, excited to go shopping. After about twenty minutes, we arrived at Allan's shop. We found a park and the three of us headed inside. The shop was huge, one of the largest adult shops I had ever been in.

"Bev, Toni. How are you? Frank said you were coming." Allan said as he walked over.

"Hi Allan." Bev and I replied.

"Who's your friend?" He asked.

"This is Shannon." I said as he looked her up and down.

"Hi Shannon. Come, I'll introduce you to my wife." He said as we started to follow him. "Danny, this is Bev, Frank's wife, Toni and Shannon."

"Hi, how are you?" she asked.

"Hi Danny." We replied.

Danny was very attractive. She looked like she was in her mid-fifties, medium size, and had very large. breasts.

"So is this the Toni you told me about?" She asked looking at me with a smile.

"It is honey." He replied.

"Nice." She said as she stared.

"Why don't you have a look around and if you need a hand just let us know." Allan said as he walked behind the counter.

Excited to look around, the three of us headed off looking throughout the shop. We all headed off in our own direction and the first thing that caught my eye was the lingerie. As I browsed finding a few items I liked, Danny came over and joined me.

"So, how was last night? Allan said he had a good time." Danny said with a curious smile.

"It was a fun night." I replied.

"I wish I could have been there." She said putting a few new items on the shelf.

"You don't mind Allan." I said before pausing.

"What, that he got to play without me. I just wish I was there to join in." She replied with a cheeky smile as she walked off.

I continued looking at the lingerie and found a dark blue teddy with a matching g-string. It was very see-through, and the g-string definitely wouldn't cover my pussy. I decided to grab it and headed over to Bev and Shannon looking at the toys. As I was looking at the toys, I found a small vibrator called the G Spot. I had heard a lot about it and decided to get that as well. While Bev and Shannon continued to shop, I looked around the rest of the shop before heading up to the counter to pay for my items.

"So, what did we find?" Danny asked.

"A couple of things." I said putting them on the counter.

"I love this, it will look so good on you. We just got it in." She said looking at the teddy and g-string.

"Toni, what are you up to tonight?" Allan asked.

"Not sure, why?" I asked.

"I was just talking to Danny. We were wondering if you would like to come over for dinner?" He said as he stood next to Danny.

"I'd love to. When were you thinking?" I asked.

"We close early today so why not tonight. If that's OK with you Toni?" She asked.

"Sounds fine." I said as Danny put my things in a bag.

"I'm only charging you for the G-Spot vibe. How would you feel about being on our website? I'd love to take a picture of you in your new lingerie and being a new item I'd love to advertise it." Danny said as I paid for the items.

"Wow, ok. I'd love to." I replied.

"I might bring a few other items if you're interested and get you to model them." Danny said passing me the bag. "Is seven o'clock ok, I'll text you our address."

"Sure, I'd love to." I said as Bev and Shannon joined me at the counter.

The ladies paid for their items and we thanked Danny and Allan for looking after us before we left.

"So, what did we buy?" I asked as we walked to the car.

"I bought an egg vibrator and anal beads." Shannon said.

"I got a Magic Wand vibrator. I've always wanted to try one. I might let Frank watch me use it tonight." She said with a laugh.

"So what did you buy?" Bev asked.

"A G-Spot vibrator and lingerie. Danny and Allan invited me over tonight for dinner. Danny wants me to model some lingerie for their website." I said as we arrived at the car.

"Really. I don't think there will be much modelling, I reckon more playing." Bev said with a laugh as we sat in the car.

On the drive home, we chatted about the fun and unusual items we found at the store and before I knew it, we arrived back at our building. Bev and Shannon had things to do, I was guessing trying out their new toys, so we said goodbye and headed to our own apartments.

As soon as I arrived, I pulled out the toy and fitted the batteries before stripping off in the lounge. I lay on the floor and softly rubbed my wet pussy as I turned on the vibrator. As it vibrated, I ran it over my nipples enjoying the sensation as I slid a finger inside my pussy. After a minute, I slid my finger out, moved the vibrator down between my legs, and started teasing my clit. It felt so good that I decided to turn the speed up to the next level. Now very wet, I started teasing the opening of my pussy. I couldn't hold back. I slid the vibrator inside me, and as I felt myself about to cum my body jolted vigorously over and over. The orgasm felt like it lasted for minutes as my whole body tingled. As I finished cumming, I slid the toy out of my pussy and relaxed on the floor. I couldn't believe how good my new toy felt and how quick I came.

For the rest of the day, I lazed around the apartment relaxing and looking forward to joining Allan and Danny for dinner. I couldn't wait to wear the lingerie and decided not to until tonight as Danny wanted to take photos. At around five o'clock, I received a text message on my phone.

"Hi Toni. It's Danny. Looking forward to tonight. Bring the lingerie." Danny wrote.

"Me too. See you at seven." I wrote back.

"I'll send the address now." She wrote.

I put the phone down and headed for the shower, washing my hair and making sure I shaved my pussy nice and smooth. Once out, I dried off and did my hair and makeup before finding something to wear. I put on a white g-string and matching bra and decided on wearing a short white floral summer dress. As I finished getting ready, I looked at the time, it was nearly six-thirty. Time to leave. I checked my phone and put the address Danny sent me in my GPS and grabbed my lingerie and keys before heading out the door, locking it behind me. I caught the lift to the ground floor car park and made my way to the car. I couldn't stop thinking about tonight and definitely couldn't wait to try on my new lingerie and the thought of being photographed was getting me excited and turned on.

After about half an hour, I arrived at Allan and Danny's house. Their place looked amazing. It was two story with large clear windows and looked over the water. I drove up the long driveway to the house and parked my car. I grabbed my things and as I climbed out, Danny opened the door.

"Hi Toni, welcome." Danny said as I walked to the door.

"Hi Danny, you have a beautiful home." I replied.

"Thank you. Come in." She said inviting me inside.

I followed Danny inside and we headed to the lounge. The house was very big and had an amazing view.

"Hi Toni." Allan said from the kitchen as he prepared dinner.

"Hi Allan." I replied.

"You can put your things on the couch, and I'll take you for a tour if you like?" Danny asked.

"I'd love to." I said putting my bag and keys down."

She showed me through the bottom floor of the house room by room. There were four bedrooms an office and a studio where they photographed the products for their shop website. After Danny showed me the bottom floor, I followed her up the large round staircase to the second floor. As we walked up the stairs, I noticed Danny was not wearing any panties under her short denim dress and I couldn't take my eyes off her nice pussy. When we got to the second floor, I noticed the huge glass windows looking over the beach and the view was amazing.

"That's one of the best parts of the house, the beach is our back yard." She said as I stared out.

"That's amazing." I said as she continued to show me around.

There was a large entertainment area with a pool table in the middle of the room and a kitchen and bar attached. There was also the master bedroom with a king size bed, en-suit with a large spa bath, big enough to fit three people. It also had a very large walk-in shower.

"Your house is amazing. I think if I lived here, I'd spend most of my time upstairs here." I said as we headed out of the bedroom.

"When we entertain, we like to come upstairs. I'm sure Allan told you about our lifestyle." Danny said as we stood out in the lounge.

"No. He never mentioned." I replied.

"We have a pretty open relationship. We occasionally have a few friends over and enjoy a bit of fun together. This is usually our playroom."

"Sounds fun." I said with a smile.

"I'll let you know next time, if you're interested maybe join us." She suggested.

"I'd love to." I replied.

"Dinner ladies." Allan shouted.

"I have a question. Allan said you like older men." Danny said as I followed her down the stairs for dinner.

"I do." I replied.

"Allan also said you had been with Frank's wife. Do you like older women?" She asked.

"Yes I do. I've always found older men, or women, more of a turn on." I said as we arrived at the dining table.

"Take a seat ladies." Allan said pouring us all a wine.

We all sat down and enjoyed a beautiful meal and a few glasses of wine while chatting and getting to know each other. I could tell Danny was enjoying asking me questions as much as I was answering them, and I was sure it was turning her on as much as me.

After about an hour, dinner was over. As Allan started to clean up, I followed Danny to the lounge.

"I'd love to see this on you. Have you tried it on yet?" Danny asked.

"No I haven't, I thought I'd wait till tonight." I said as she took it out of the bag.

"You should pop into the room with me and put it on while I get the camera ready." Danny suggested as she passed me the lingerie.

Toni73
Toni73
473 Followers
12