Lingerie Model Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok." I said following her.

Once in the room, Danny started getting her camera ready as I started to undress. I felt comfortable undressing in front of her as she watched me slide my panties off. Now naked ready to put on the lingerie, Allan walked into the room.

"You were right honey, she is gorgeous." Danny said taking a picture of me with the camera. "Don't worry honey. The lingerie photos are for the website, the rest are only for me."

As I started putting on the lingerie, Danny continued taking pictures as Allan watched on. I slid on the panties which didn't cover my pussy at all, it was a g-string front and back.

"God that looks good. How does it feel?" Danny asked as she moved closer taking a few more pictures.

"Feels good, very sexy." I said as her hand brushed over my nipple as she felt the fabric.

As Danny took a few more pics, Allan continued to watch and I was getting very turned on being the centre of attention.

"Ok, let's try something different." Danny said putting a low stool in front of me. "Try putting one foot up on the stool."

I put my foot up and could feel the panties riding up between my pussy lips as Danny moved close taking more shots.

"That looks so hot." She said kneeling below me taking a few shots of my pussy. "You're getting nice and wet."

"I am." I replied as she softly touched my pussy.

"Ready to try on something else?" She asked.

"Ok." I said as she stood up.

She headed over to the couch in the room and pulled out of a bag, a g-string with a small vibrator attached, and a remote control as I undressed.

"This is one of our new products." She said as she passed it to me.

"I have something similar at home but it's not a vibrator." I said as I started putting it on.

As I pulled the panties up and guided the vibrator inside my pussy, Danny stood back taking a few more shots.

"How does it feel?" Danny asked.

"Feel nice inside." I said as I looked over at Allan staring.

"I bet it does." Allan said with a cheeky smile.

"Now for the remote. There are only 2 speeds. Are you ready?" Danny asked.

"I'm ready."

She turned on the first level and I could feel the vibration in my pussy. As Danny started taking a few more shots, my heart was racing and as I looked over at Allan, I could tell his cock was nice and hard.

"Does it feel good?" Danny asked.

"God yes." I replied.

Danny took my hand and walked me over to the couch.

"Kneel up, I want to get a few shots from behind." She said standing back.

I knelt up next to Allan as he stared at my hard nipples. His cock was bulging in his pants and all I could think about was him inside me as Danny continued taking more pictures.

"You enjoying this honey." She said looking over at Allan.

"Shit yeah, she's got me very hard." Allan said as he continued to watch.

"Ok, let's try level two." She said as she changed the level.

"Oh my god." I moaned.

The vibration was so intense, and I knew it wasn't going to be long before I came.

"Danny, you're going to make me cum." I said as Danny moved close.

"Is that a bad thing?" She said as I felt her hand between my legs.

Suddenly, Allan pulled his cock out and started stroking it while he watched as I was almost ready to cum. As I started to moan, Danny moved to the side of me and as I started to cum, took multiple shots capturing the expressions on my face as I came.

"Oh god that felt good." I said as I relaxed on the couch.

"I got some good shots for the website, plus some for my private collection." Danny said as I slid the panties off. "Do you enjoy being photographed?"

"I do, it turns me on." I said with a smile.

"Do you mind if I take a few more?" She asked.

"I don't mind. Does it turn you on?" I asked wanting to see her naked.

"Let's just say I'm very wet." She said as she took a few more shots.

"Show me." I said feeling my heart race.

Danny put the camera down and removed her denim skirt. Her pussy lips were parted and I could tell she was very wet. As she removed her shirt and bra, I grabbed Allan's cock slowly stroking him as I stared at Danny's very large breasts. She picked up the camera and took a few more shots as I stared at her naked body.

"Spread your pussy." She asked.

I let go of Allan's cock and with my legs apart, I spread my pussy with both hands. After taking a few shots of my wet pussy, Danny put the camera down and knelt between my legs. As Allan continued stroking his cock, Danny started licking my clit tasting the wetness between my legs and after a few minutes of enjoying her tongue against my pussy, Danny stood up.

"She's got you nice and hard honey. I want to watch her ride your hard cock." She said as she grabbed the camera.

Without hesitation, I got up and mounted Allan sliding his cock in my pussy. As I started riding him, Danny took pictures from all angles before focussing on Allan's cock fucking my pussy. Suddenly, she put the camera down and moved behind me spreading my arse as her tongue teased my rim. After a few minutes, Danny took my hand and guided me up off Allan's cock.

"Come see how wet you have gotten me." Danny said as she lay on the floor.

I laid down between her legs burying my tongue in her wet pussy as Allan watched on. She was so wet and tasted so good and as I was very much enjoying exploring her large pussy lips with my tongue, I ran my hands up her body and fondled her big breasts.

"Oh Toni, eat my pussy." Danny moaned running her hands through my hair.

Allan got up off the couch and spread my legs apart and with my head buried between Danny's legs, he slid his hard cock in my pussy.

"Fuck her tight little pussy honey." Danny said watching him fuck me.

After a good few minutes, Danny got up and opened a cupboard in the room. She pulled out a dildo and re-joined Allan and I. He slid his cock out and rolled me over on my back before spreading my legs. Danny knelt over me position her pussy over my mouth and as I continued enjoying her juices, she leaned forward sliding the dildo inside my pussy.

"Allan said you enjoy two cocks inside your pussy." Danny said as I let out a moan.

Suddenly, I felt Allan's cock stretching my pussy as he slowly slid inside me. As he started fucking me, I knew it wasn't going to be long before I came again.

"I want to cum all over your lips." Danny said sitting over me rubbing her clit as she watched Allan fuck me.

I could feel Allan's cock getting harder as he fucked me deep, and with every thrust I started to moan louder and louder.

"Don't stop, oh fuck me harder, harder, I'm cumming, oh god I'm cumming." I screamed as Allan started to fuck me harder.

"Oh yeah baby, I'm ready to cum." Allan said as he started to moan.

He quickly pulled his cock out of my pussy and started stroking it as I lay enjoying the sensation running through my body.

"Yeah, yeah, oh fuck." Allan moaned shooting his cum all over my stomach and breasts.

"Oh my god Allan, watching you cum all over her, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Danny screamed rubbing her clit harder and faster. "Yes, yes, oh yes."

Her pussy exploded squirting her juices over my lips and chin as her body shook. As I lay rubbing Allan's cum over my breasts, Danny got up and knelt beside me kissing me on the lips, tasting her own juices.

"I can't wait to introduce you to our friends, they are going to love you." Danny said before standing up.

Danny grabbed the camera and took a few shots of me laying on the floor covered in cum before I hopped up. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom for a shower before getting out and drying off. After getting dressed, I joined Allan and Danny who were still naked out in the lounge. After about half an hour of chatting, I decided to head home. I gave Allan a hug goodbye as I thanked him for a great night before Danny walked me to the door.

"I hope you had fun? I'd love to do it again." Danny said as she handed me a bag. "Your lingerie and the things you modelled tonight you can take with you."

"Thank you and yes I had a fun time." I replied.

"We are having a get together soon. I'm hoping you'll join us?" Danny asked.

"I'd love to. Please let me know when." I said as she opened the door.

I gave Danny a hug and a long kiss goodbye before driving home. Once inside, I stripped off and headed to bed for a good night's sleep.

12