All Comments on 'Lingerie Mom Ch. 02'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
colrbtddscolrbtddsover 7 years ago
Nice

Well done - chapter 3 planned???

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
very hot story

loving this, wow what a mom. I am hoping there will be some more yet?

tjb50caltjb50calabout 7 years ago
more please

will kate need pregnancy/breast feeding lingerie in the future? etc ? keep this story going please

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedabout 7 years ago

I rated it a one. I like lingerie and actually am disappointed if the woman isn't wearing panties, most of the time I back out of the story. I rated it a one because I really didn't like the way the story went. It was to quick getting with Maja and I really didn't appreciate the after shower fuck. The story is titled Lingerie Mom, always wear lingerie. Story one was pretty good but two felt unnecessarily congested

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 7 years ago
A 5

I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the next chapter! You are a gifted author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!

Your are one of my favorite authors on this site....and this story, among all your other ones is once again the reason why you are. LOVED all the dirty talk and how "Fuck" can sound sooo sexy.....SUPERB....and more please.

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
LOVE STORY GONE AWRY

The first chapter was great and you had the makings of a great second chapter etc but you had to make it into just another fuck fest. So the mother who loved/ loves her son is now a lesbian and a whore who can't be satisfied by her lover? You are one of my favorite writers but you really blew it with this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree

I agree with major

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 3 years ago

I agree with MAJOR. Why would people risk to be discovered and outed as an incestuous couple with all the consequences to be expected- for just being fuck buddies? It's too far fetched for my taste.

Disclaimer: The following is just my opinion, based on my 59 years of personal experiences. I do not claim to be those the universal truth. That said, I think that many readers of (incest-) stories that, like this one, start out with a potential to run a romantic course, follow through in hope to read about a developing commitment between two lovers, about a deep and perpetual connection. For most of us it still seems to be true, that they can only have a romantic (loving with a sexual component) relationship with one person at a time. Since we mostly draw emotional comfort from a story like this I think it's most important that it rings true on the emotional level . If it happens to be a romantic incest story, it would be nice if their could be a realistic perspective of how the loving couple can live their dream, but because of the societal taboos it's not easy to come up with many credible solutions. So we, the readers, shouldn't expect to get everything we'd like to get.

I'd say the more romantically inclined of us do prefer that the two related lovers keep it between them, even if morphing the whole thing into a polyamorous tale would lead a possible path for let's say two siblings, to live together. I'm referring to MaryAndersons story "July the 4th, my sister, the lake" with this part of my comment.

The "Lingerie Mom" is even less convincing on an emotional level. It would be nice to get a warning from the author if a story devolves into a fuck fest of people exploring their kinkyness. You could avoid harsh comments and a lot of readers wouldn't have to regret to have wasted their time.

Just some guy from Germany

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG the first 2 chapter wer so sizzling hot and painted such an erotic picture. The joy the two of then had together was so exciting and adding a third to the mix was over the top.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES