Lingerie Moms: American MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers

"Andrew! That's your mom!"

"Oh my, I didn't straighten myself when I sat down," Jennifer apologized as she shuffled her ass in her seat to pull her skirt down.

"And you complain about how I dress," Andrew teased as he regained his composure.

"By the way, that outfit looks really good on you. Did your mom help you get dressed? "

Jennifer laughed. "Touche, son. No, YOUR mom did."

Jennifer was very pleased with herself. She had confirmed her suspicions but also found that her son had some game of his own, recovering from his obvious shock at her 'wardrobe malfunction', and even countering with some flirting.

"Flirting?"

Much of the next day at work she had pondered the suspicion that her son was flirting with her. It was also apparent, much too plainly for her comfort, that she actually enjoyed it. Not even just his reaction, but giving him a show.

"Stop being so melodramatic! Your son is taking your advice to heart and implementing it. This is a proud mom moment!"

"Yeah? Then why did it make me wet?"

Jennifer had a pretty good idea about boys, well, men. She had fretted about their interaction enough. She had to do some more digging. Andrew was getting home late again that night, so she determined to do some snooping. She once had a password for his computer when she used it. She decided to try to see if it would get her in.

"It worked! Oh my. Now what?" Jennifer proceeded nervously.

Bookmarks and history were the obvious starting point and she didn't need to look further. They were full of titles and addresses that were obvious porn. "British Stocking MILF talks dirty", "Redhead in Stockings Fingers Her Pussy", "British Mom in Stockings Fucks Her Son"

"Holy fuck! What exactly gets him off?"

Jennifer was shaking with fear and excitement as she decided to open one of the links. The scene opened with a pretty, older blonde lounging on a day bed in sheer black stockings, marabou mules, and some red outfit. She was welcoming her viewers into her kinky looking bedroom. She continued, stretching her legs, inviting the guys to have a good long look at her fully-fashioned stockings and outstretched feet. A teasing spread of her legs revealed see-through panties and her plump pussy lips eager to be touched. All the while, she talked about her lingerie and especially her stockings and her wet pussy and her need for the viewer's cock. She knew what she was presenting and made the most of it.

"Holy shit, that's really hot!" Jennifer thought. She clicked on another link.

Jennifer soon found herself very aroused and unconsciously caressing herself, even to the point of teasing her pussy. Jennifer thought it was bizarre that, considering the sweaty-wife-beater-wearing pigs who probably jacked off to this stuff, she was glad she was in some pretty underwear.

Her fingers pressed between her pussy lips as she fought the urge to watch " British Mom in Stockings Fucks Her Son". She took a deep breath and clicked on the link. She had to know.

Where the first blonde was elegant, exotic, and sensual, the woman in this video was garish. Everything she wore was tight. Her tits nearly ripped her blouse. Her skirt looked like it was painted on and those fishnet stockings!

It was a video, so the setup was minimal, almost unimportant. The script, as it were, definitely emphasized her talking, telling her son all the dirty things she wanted done. "I like dressing for you, making you horny for me", "That's it my boy, eat your mother's cunt." "Let me suck that beautiful cock." "Fuck me like a slut and cum for mommy!"

It was terrifying for her that Jennifer orgasmed while this last video was playing. Not only was this 'mother' fucking her own son, but there was planning. She got the lingerie, dressed in it purposefully, encouraged her 'son' with all of her dirty talk...swallowed his cum.

But damn, she looked sexy. Sure it was scripted, but her ecstatic pleasure at this violation was contagious. And, being honest with herself, was there really much difference between that and the titillation that Jennifer herself had experienced with Andrew?

"Of course there was a difference! This woman was teasing her son with the full intention of getting her son's sweet young cock inside her steamy pussy!"

"Jennifer!"

She was frightened by the increasing freedom with which Andrew entered her fantasies, as brief as it might be. Despite this awareness, Jennifer was resolved to continue on her path. If Andrew was developing as she hoped, it was natural for her to be attracted, she rationalized.

It was soon that Jennifer had arranged for another girls' night in with Laura. Surprisingly, Andrew had a date with the girl from Victoria's Secret that night. Jennifer wondered if the girls that worked there just sold the lingerie lifestyle or actually lived it.

He left before she did and she saw him to the door. "Now remember, treat her well. Give to her what you want to get from her. Don't tell me she was a lousy date and then I find out you were too! But don't put up with any crap from her. Girls despise that."

"Mom, mind your own business," he replied with a wink. Jennifer got the message. "Oh, by the way, your birthday is in two weeks. Since you haven't been seeing anyone, I've been meaning to bring this up with you. I'd like to be your date for a celebration. Will you join me?"

Jennifer was floored. Andrew never forgot her birthday, but this was the first time she could recall him taking the lead on making plans. "You dog! Hitting on one girl while you're on your way to see another. Sweetie, you've just made your mom very happy. Absolutely!"

At that, he kissed her. Not on the cheek, not on the lips, but that weird purgatory in between. "Good night mom."

She arrived at Laura's at seven-thirty with a bottle of carmenere in tow. Jacob answered the door when she rang the bell, greeted her, and welcomed her in.

"My mom will be down in a few minutes. You should have a seat in the living room."

Jennifer was taken aback at the directness of his suggestion. It wasn't really a suggestion, it was a command. She did as directed, putting the wine bottle on the coffee table and getting comfortable on the sofa.

Laura poked her head around the corner to greet her guest.

"Hi Jennifer, I'll be there in just a minute. I need to talk to Jacob before he leaves."

Jennifer was absentmindedly gazing around the living room when she heard a squeal from Laura. Before she could even think if it was her place to see if there was a problem, she got up to go to the entry. She was shocked to find that Laura was not in any kind of distress. She was in fact enveloped in her son's arms, with her skirt up to her waist and his hand on her bare ass.

"AND! They're kissing! Not only that, but she isn't totally bare."

She could clearly make out garter straps extending down her thighs to lace-top stockings.

"She's grinding into him, too!"

All of this registered for Jennifer in the briefest of moments and she quickly retreated to the living room.

"Do you think she saw? Laura whispered.

"She saw alright," Jacob encouraged.

"Mmmm, tonight is going to be interesting."

Jennifer heard the 'goodnight' and the door close. She had barely gotten comfortable and was nowhere near to collecting her thoughts before Laura returned.

"Sorry about the ruckus. I slipped a bit and Jacob caught me."

Yeah, caught you by that cute ass of yours, Jennifer thought.

Jennifer was barely engaged with their conversation. Laura had taken the lead on everything: getting wine glasses, making small talk, offering snacks. It was clear to Laura that her friend was in a different world and Laura knew exactly why, so she changed her casual approach.

"Have you made any progress on 'building your foundation'?" Laura queried.

Jennifer followed the train of thought with the images of herself in the mirror and the thought of her teasing - experimenting! - with Andrew.

"Yeah, I did get a few things," Jennifer shortly replied.

"Oh goodie! Tell me about what you got!" Laura prodded.

"Just a few matching sets, and..." Jennifer paused.

"Yes, go on." Laura was getting excited.

"And something like you have on right now."

Laura was pleased that Jennifer was opening the door. That Jennifer had stayed despite her and Jacob's display was encouraging enough, but she now felt very comfortable escalating the conversation.

"What do you mean?" Laura feigned ignorance, while extending her leg to draw attention to the soft black glow over the skin of her calves.

By this time, Jennifer was getting frustrated with Laura's coyness. Sure, she hadn't said anything, choosing to stew about what she saw. But, the more she thought, she realized that at very least Laura and her son made no effort to hide their obvious sexual relationship. Wasn't that dangerous territory? What did they think of her? Laura's question pushed Jennifer over the edge.

"THIS, you fucking slut!" Jennifer yelled as she did her best to yank up Laura's skirt.

"Oh," Laura gently responded. She understood that Jennifer would be conflicted right now and might lash out. "How do you like them?"

"I... You're just going to ignore the fact that I just saw you and your son making out, with your ass shown off to me?"

Even though it looked pretty damned hot!

"I know what you may be thinking. But let me be honest, please. When I saw you last time, well, I had a pretty strong inkling that you were moving in that direction. And, well, between Jacob and me, we thought that you catching us might be a good nudge," Laura explained.

"You think I want to fuck my son?" Laura appeared to be aghast. In reality, she was fighting against the visions and thoughts she had needed to quell.

"What I noticed was your dissatisfaction with your love life. I noticed your underlying admiration for Andrew. I noticed the mother's love in wanting to craft a good man. I noticed your own desire to improve yourself. Those are the kind of things I experienced not too long ago."

It didn't escape Jennifer that Laura was not at all trying to excuse her behavior. She seemed to be setting a stage.

"Andrew. What does he think of your little transformation so far?"

"You're changing the subject."

"You're not dating anyone, right?" Laura continued her friendly interrogation.

"No."

"Then who are you doing this for?"

Jennifer sensed the trap and attempted to deflect. "I am doing it for me. We discussed that. You gave me advice! And, you're still changing the subject."

"Your honor, if you give me a moment, I will connect the dots," Laura joked, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'll give you enough rope to hang yourself. Carry on," Jennifer allowed.

Laura was pleased with Jennifer's softening. "It has been my experience that a typical man comes into his own when he is able to exercise, wield his sexual strength. It releases him and the rest of his life flows from that. But also, what's going on in the rest of his life feeds his sexual strength.

"You want to develop a good, strong man. You want to grow yourself too. And you're doing it in a way that pleases many young men. Have you been teasing him?"

Laura's self-assurance was calming Jennifer. With embarrassment, Jennifer responded affirmatively. Yeah, sure, it was all 'in the name of science', but what mother would seek to elicit a sexual response from her son, a son old enough to be a lover?

"What was his reaction?" Laura continued.

"I think you've run out of rope," Jennifer joked in return. "It certainly caught him off guard. He couldn't keep his eyes off my garter strap and stockings. But even then, I think he was flirting with me."

Laura beamed inside.

"I felt kind of triumphant. Like I was helping him turn a page. But," Jennifer added conspiratorially, "I found out also he has a thing for older sexy women: British Stocking MILFs!"

"Blimey. Fucking cunt!" Laura attempted a Cockney accent.

"I even found a video on his computer of one of these MILFs fucking her son," she whispered.

"And that excited you." Laura was stating, not asking.

Jennifer was feeling worn down. Not tired or frustrated, but the kind of resignation that she could let her guard down and be free. She was safe here. "I came while I played with myself."

Laura was relieved for her friend and leaned into her to give her a hug. "I'm glad you finally admitted it," Laura whispered in her ear, in the way Jacob would whisper sweet erotic somethings in her ear.

"My sexy lingerie is a lifestyle for me and Jacob. How does it make you feel?" Jennifer's boldness was increasing, as she caressed her friend's hair.

"It feels so...illicit. I've actually worn it to masturbate. To some of the videos," Jennifer confessed.

Laura broke their embrace and stood in front of Jennifer. "You like how it feels AND how it looks, then."

Laura unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the ground.

"You don't need to tell me, just think about how you feel watching this happen. Pretend you're Andrew."

Jennifer was in awe at Laura's brazen approach. Still, as she stood there in her blouse, garter belt, stockings and heels, Jennifer could very well imagine how Andrew would react. Damn!, it was turning her on.

"Touch my legs."

Jennifer hesitantly complied and soon her fingers were grazing the soft, smooth fabric wrapping her incestuous friend's legs.

"How does that feel?"

Jennifer sort of understood that it was way different than when she touched her own legs. It was kind of like how a back scratch is better when someone else does it. Cupping the back of Laura's calf was a whole different visual sensation for her.

Laura placed her foot on the sofa between Jennifer's legs.

"Kiss it."

That felt like the last thing Jennifer clearly remembered before she left that night. Fleeting images of kissing and caressing coursed through her mind as she drove home. Laura's legs draped over her own. Arching her back as Laura sucked at her nipples. Jennifer tugging at her friend's head, encouraging her. Wet fingers sliding into her mouth. Orgasm. All of it: glorious and sensual.

By the time she got home it was much clearer. Laura had guided her into pleasure together. They didn't really have sex - you have to at least do oral to have sex, don't you? - but the make-out was as intense as she remembered since high school, if not as clumsy. Laura had elevated the experience to include all of Jennifer's senses, and the stocking MILF presentation simply launched it and set the tone.

Jennifer recalled the exquisite lewdness of straddling Laura's thigh and grinding to orgasm as her friend encouraged her. She winced now, but had greedily licked those stockings clean of her juices at Laura's demand.

"I don't want to be a lesbian, but that was hot!"

She remembered too, the business card Laura gave her. As Jennifer had more freely described her new lingerie, Laura suggested that if she really wanted to make an impression that she should definitely see Meredith at this exclusive lingerie shop just off of downtown. She also suggested to go early in the day for the best personal service. Laura was very upfront about Meredith's propensities, as well.

*

The following Monday she decided to see what was so wonderful about this lingerie shop and claimed a doctor's appointment for the morning to book off work. It was about a half hour drive, located in an area she had never stopped in. It was a little high-end for her budget, but Laura's recommendation made it worth looking into.

The store was empty except or two women dusting and adjusting displays. Jennifer browsed as she awaited help.

"You're new here. My name is Meredith. How can I help you?"

Jennifer was struck by Meredith's elegant, sleek presentation. Her voice was as smooth as silk and her manner of dress was highly refined, much like she expected.

"Oh, Meredith. I'm pleased to meet you. My friend highly recommended your store and told me to ask for you specifically. I'm Jennifer."

"You're Laura's friend. I am very happy to meet you and to know that our customers recommend us. In fact, Laura called me to let me know you might be coming." Meredith winked and whispered conspiratorially, "We have a bonus program for referrals.

"Laura also gave me an idea of what you were after. A little something to improve the foundation, she said?"

"Those are her words, but it's pretty accurate," Jennifer responded.

"This is so good! I love helping women be the best self they can be." Meredith declared and then looked Jennifer over head to toe. "Let's see what we should find for you."

Meredith guided Jennifer around the shop, picking items off the shelves and placing them on her arm. "What, might I ask, inspired this desire for change?" Meredith asked, already guessing the answer. Laura hadn't said much, but it was Laura who referred her. The math wasn't hard.

"I got to feeling like I was standing still. I didn't let myself go physically, but I felt like I needed to improve myself: set an example, a standard. I remember reading something once. In one of his stories, some erotica writer described lingerie as 'battle gear'. It seems to make sense to me. If I go to these lengths, I think it will embolden me to up my standards and make some demands.""

Meredith's eyes twinkled. This was her wheelhouse.

"What have you been doing so far?" Meredith continued her consultation as she carefully chose items from displays.

"I've tried to develop my female friends, workout a bit, dress with more intent. I've already felt the benefit of what I've done but I really want to take this over the top," Jennifer concluded, thinking of the sultry blond from the video.

"You seem to have made progress so far. You're a very attractive woman." It wasn't idle praise from Meredith. She didn't really know where Jennifer came from, but the woman in front of her presented someone who seemed serious about taking the next steps.

Meredith addressed her coworker. "Alexis, would you make sure we have privacy, please?"

"Yes, ma'am."

Meredith guided Jennifer to a change stall and placed the selections on the hook. The first items were a black merry widow with attached garters.

"Put this on and I'll adjust it for you," Meredith directed.

Jennifer stepped into the change stall and Meredith continued her inquiry. "Apart from tending to yourself, have you been cultivating any romantic relationships?"

"I suppose I've already been grooming him. Encouraging proper dress, attitudes, social tips, that kind of thing," Jennifer replied as she put on the lingerie.

"You'd have to be pretty close already then. Is that a co-worker?"

Jennifer poked her head out of the stall. "Are you kidding me? I was referred to your shop and you specifically for one reason. It's my son."

Meredith stepped back in surprise. So often, she had to nudge and prod to cause her clients to speak the truth. That was to be expected, considering the taboo nature of her "consulting" practice. Being honest with herself, she realized also that Jennifer's self-awareness would probably lead to a much larger sale than usual.

With any pretenses shattered, Meredith spoke freely. "Indeed, you've come to the right place. I have helped many women such as yourself shed their inhibitions and free themselves sexually. I've received many thank you cards - and other gifts - from both the women and their sons. Do you know I have two sons myself?"

"I guess it doesn't surprise me. It takes one to know one, right?"

They both howled in laughter at the light-heart jab. This was going to be fun: less teaching and more conspiring.

"You mentioned the battle gear. Is there anything else that has drawn you to a place like this?"

JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers