Lingerie Moms: American MILF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers

"Well, he does seem to have a thing for British stocking milfs. Um, I do too."

"Oh my," Meredith replied a muted delight. "I'll be right back."

She promptly returned with what looked like sheer film over her forearm."You know what is so good about fully fashioned stockings? They draped your legs, rather than encase them. They are also sized according to your body because they don't stretch much. Put these on and I'll show you how to attach the garters."

Jennifer shed her skirt and the everyday hosiery she had on. Rolling one stocking in her hand, the material felt luxurious. Pulling the super sheer material over her foot, calf, then up her thigh was like a lover's whisper on her skin. This simple act set her pussy aflame.

The stockings slipped down Jennifer's thighs as she came out and Meredith directed her to a pedestal in front of a three way mirror.

Jennifer shuddered as her consultant smoothed the first stocking back up her leg.

"Now, your first objective is to get the seam straight in the back," Meredith explained as she adjusted the hosiery on Jennifer's legs.

"Fuck! Her hands feel amazing!"

As Meredith pulled the rear-most garter into position, Jennifer basked in the caress of the strap on her ass.

"You really want this strap to attach to the welt on the stocking." Jennifer turned her head to watch the process in the side mirror.

Meredith's gentle touch was intoxicating and Jennifer's body responded with even deeper arousal.

Once the dressing was complete, Meredith told Jennifer to face the mirror and stand on her tiptoes.

It as a subtle but profound difference that Jennifer observed in herself. The mall store lingerie just didn't measure up.

"Another great feature of this style of hosiery is this," Meredith demonstrated as she slid her immaculately manicured fingers inside the stocking top and down her customer's thigh.

Taken totally by surprise, Jennifer was overcome with a little firecracker orgasm. Meredith observed her customer's eyes glaze over briefly and decided to escalate her approach.

"Don't my fingers look lovely, draped in the fabric?" the consultant whispered directly in her new protege's ear.

With barely more than a gasp, Jennifer could only reply, "Yes."

"Stay on your tiptoes, spread your legs. Look at the authority you convey. He will fuck you."

Shuddering at the thought and at Meredith's honeyed voice imploring her, Jennifer did in fact feel very strong as she appraised herself. Meredith moved in front of her, locking eyes.

"Make me realize I want to eat your pussy, just as if I was your son."

As shocked as she was, there was nothing more that Jennifer wanted. She conjured the sultry blonde.

"Do you want to please your stocking MILF?" Jennifer started. "I know you want to kiss your way up my shapely legs, don't you? And rub your hands on the smooth nylon, you naughty boy."

Jennifer gasped as Meredith's slender fingers traced the back of her calves and the consultant looked up at her, faking tentativeness.

"Kiss them, please," Jennifer pleaded.

Meredith first stretched out her tongue, dragging it across the material encasing Jennifer's legs. Jennifer shivered.

Touching her lips to Jennifer's calf, Meredith left a crimson trail from her painted lips across the fabric. Jennifer's senses shot off like fireworks and she became more brazen. "Fuck my pussy with that gorgeous mouth," she demanded.

Meredith stopped her display to chide her customer. "I will be sure to, but such wantonness should be saved for when you are unreservedly engaged," Meredith coached, with a wink.

Jennifer attempted to stay on her tip-toes as she watched the dark-haired woman rise up between her legs but her arousal was weakening her. Without warning, she let her heels down to the floor causing Meredith's face to press hard against her engorged lips and sensitive clit. Meredith took Jennifer's convulsion as a sign to forget about the coaching and she pressed her tongue deeply into Jennifer's lush, wet slit.

Jennifer soon held herself steady, grasping Meredith's head, drawing her hard against her steaming, wanting pussy. In moments, Jennifer uncontrollably spasmed, her hips erratically fucking against the face applied to her cunt.

"Oh my gaaawwwwd!" Jennifer cried as orgasm rippled through her body. Meredith continued her attack, seeking to prolong the pleasure for her new protege. Jennifer then weakly tugged at her mentor's head, drawing her up to face her before hungrily lapping at her juices smeared across the elegant woman's face.

Meredith coolly brought Jennifer to the conclusion of this last lesson. "Now, I think you can see the benefits of taking care of yourself and how it affects everything about you," she declared.

Jennifer slumped against her mentor, as much for support as for affection. "Yes, ma'am. That was ... very instructive." Both women laughed at the institutional tone with which the praise was delivered.

"It appears that we have settled on at least one piece. Is there anything else you'd like to bring home with you?" Meredith encouraged, returning to consultant mode.

Jennifer's mind flashed through images she had seen and she rattled off a number of items and styles. Meredith guided her through the shop, pulling items off racks and shelves.

The other store attendant had left as she noted the two women coming out from the fitting room, leaving them to talk freely.

"I can't thank you enough for this. You have changed so much in me. I hope I can keep it up." Jennifer gushed.

"It's all inside you, dear. I just helped let it out. But, it will take work to keep up. That's your responsibility. But if you really want to thank me, here's what I want from you."

Jennifer's jaw dropped at the suggestion Meredith whispered to her. Then, the corners of Jennifer's lips turned up in a salacious grin. "If a gift is what you want, I've got an even better idea."

Meredith proudly gazed at her new student, recognizing the lusty corner she helped her turn.

*

Jennifer's birthday fell on a Thursday and celebrating that day did not fit into her plans. She convinced Andrew to make his plans for the following Saturday. In the spirit of what Jennifer wanted to achieve and how she felt about all that it would mean to her, she even convinced Andrew to not recognize the event on the day of, not even to simply wish her happy birthday. She wanted to experience everything about this birthday as a package. Her own anticipation was all she required for build up.

Andrew dutifully honored his mother's request, even with a bit of disappointment. He had his own plans, as simple as they were, but they could be put off until Saturday. He realized that having a day free from responsibilities made it easier anyway. Neither of them would have to rush around after work so it would be more relaxing for his mother. He was surprised at how much he wanted to please her. It felt very good to want to honor his mother this way.

Even though they both understood the plan, they were equally anxious for Saturday to arrive. While Andrew's preparations were simple, he was proud of the forethought he put in. He had purchased a set of earrings for her and made reservations for dinner with the intent of going to see a movie that his mother had talked about. On Friday, he picked up his suit from the dry cleaners and had even encouraged Jennifer to ensure she had something suitable to wear for the occasion.

"Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get to see that garter strap again," he mused with excitement and a twinge of guilt.

Saturday morning arrived with both parties of the Boudreau house having slept in late, due to their own different anxieties about what the next day would hold.

Andrew was pleased that his mother's bedroom door was still closed as he left his room to tend to himself in the bathroom. He was quiet about his actions, softly walking past her door and making his way downstairs. There, he prepared a light breakfast of toast, fresh fruit and coffee for his mother and set it on a tray to bring to her.

Jennifer had been wide awake and heard her son go downstairs. She used the bathroom and brushed her teeth while plotting how she could get him up here, maybe even just to request a birthday kiss from him. She the returned to her bed and threw off the comforter, smoothed the top sheet over her voluptuous form. "I can make lingerie from anything," she thought wickedly to herself.

She was about to call to him when she heard a knock on her door.

"Mom, can I come in?"

"Of course, honey. I'm still in bed but decent." True, she was covered, but 'decent' was the farthest thing from her mind.

Andrew opened the door to the site of his mother covered in only a sheet, lying on her side with her head propped up on her hand. The sheet did nothing to conceal the luscious curves of his mother, the woman who he was now seeing as an unattainable sexual objective than she from whose loins he emerged.

His mother's lessons quickly came to mind. He shook off the surge of arousal to greet her.

"Happy birthday, Miss Woman-of-leisure. I see you are already lounging about, expecting to be served."

"It doesn't help my entitled attitude to see that you seem to be ready to serve me," she observed with a broad smile. "Thank you so much. It's a wonderful way to start a birthday, with my handsome man bringing me breakfast. Come over here and give me a kiss, please."

"Do I sit down? Should I touch her?"

"I have to admit, you do look beautiful like that, mom," Andrew praised as he set the tray to the side and sat sideways in front of her. He rested a hand on her shoulder and leaned in to kiss his mother.

It was subtle but didn't escape Andrew's notice that his mom's lips parted as his mouth met hers and he felt her breath escape into his mouth. His arousal surged again and he felt his cock harden and twitch in his pajama pants.

Jennifer was delightedly aware of the effect she was having but didn't want to push too far just yet. "What do you have for me there?"

Andrew presented the tray and they talked about the day as she ate.

She felt badly that she was going to crush her son's plans as he described the evening to her. If all went according to her desires, he would forget all about the restaurant and movie before the night was done.

"You've made me very happy that you have gone to so much effort for me. But I'd like to make a request. What I'd really like is if we could have dinner in. We can cook together! Just like your father and I used to do. But please, do dress up and I'll do the same. We'll make this very special!"

Andrew rolled his eyes at his mom, thinking that if dinner in was what he planned, she would have suggested a restaurant. He rolled with the thought. "Good. That's exactly what I had planned, knowing you'd want something different from what I suggested." He stuck his tongue out at her.

Jennifer laughed, dragging her son in for a hug only to have him fall face-to-face in front of her. "I knew my lessons would pay off! You ARE getting to understand women!" She then moved her face to his, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Okay, let me up and I'll get something on and we'll make the new plan for the day. I want another coffee so I'll meet you downstairs."

Andrew's hormones were already churning wildly at the goings on in his mother's bedroom. He was pouring another coffee for her when she came into the kitchen wearing a thigh length satin robe. Her lush thighs competed for his attention with her ample breasts, fully covered but barely concealed by the shimmery fabric. The tightly tied sash emphasized both.

"Fuuuuuuck..."

"That's pretty. Is it new?" he asked.

"You like it! I decided to treat myself for my birthday. It feels so nice on my skin and, well, brings out my best features don't you think?" She was very deliberately drawing his attention to her figure.

Indeed, Andrew was awestruck at the whole package, from her hair flowing over her shoulders to the fabric draped over her breasts and down to her thighs. And her legs looked so good, even in bare feet. Just the kind of woman he'd like to wake up to after a night of serious fucking.

"Good god. There I go again."

Andrew had gotten pretty good at being able to recover from his lustful wanderings but this time he knew he wanted to take it up a notch and he choked out his response. "You look very sexy."

Jennifer blushed at the thought that her Andrew was moving out of simple 'son mode". She was surprised too at how his observation and declaration of it warmed her and caused her pussy to tingle.

They made their new plans for the day. Andrew was to do the shopping but Jennifer asked that he make sure she had about three hours alone. She wanted 'me time', she said.

While Andrew was gone, Jennifer's preparations for dinner were luxurious. Her objective was to perform for herself, as if she was starring in a video. Starting with a bath, gently scrubbed her whole body with generous quantities of an unscented body wash. She continued, shampooing her hair, shaving, painting her toe and fingernails, all the while trying to see herself as the stocking MILF she wanted to be.

Now done with her cleaning, Jennifer was inspired to extend this ritual in the spirit she was enthusiastically adopting and chose to finish her preparations in the lingerie she would wear. She first pulled on the merry widow, relishing the benign abrasion of the structured fabric as she pulled it up her body. Even as she marveled again at how her waist and tits looked in the mirror, she slid her hand inside one cup and then the other to adjust the fit of her breasts.

"It doesn't hurt that it feels so good!"

Once she was satisfied with the garment, she remembered a trick that Meredith suggested. The garters were removable so she took them off to make clipping them to the stockings easier. She attached the rear straps to the welts on the fully-fashioned stockings she removed from the package.

She remembered also the gloves that Meredith suggested she buy, to protect the nylon from her fingernails. She used her sheathed hands to roll up the material and started to pull it on to her foot. she saw that her makeup vanity was right beside the bed. Her new role demanded that she take advantage of the positioning and she lay back and raised her right leg straight up, pulling the stocking down her calf, then thigh, to make sure that the seam was straight. Even for just herself, the presentation felt deliciously wicked and seductive. Her pussy moistened at the thought of Andrew watching and stroking his cock while she dressed like this.

"Oh good. My inner voice isn't berating me."

Satisfied that at least for now, her stockings were straight, she attached the rest of the garters to complete this stage. She turned in the mirror, very pleased with the emphasis on her curves and how the garters framed her ass and pussy.

"I need a glass of wine."

The simple act of walking through the house dressed like this elevated her excitement and her confidence. She deliberately stood taller and walked with more authority. This night was going to be hers.

As she continued her preparations of makeup and hair, her boldness increased and she hoped that Andy would take a cue from it.

She was dressing in a black pencil skirt and a tight purple blouse when she heard her son arrive home.

She called out, "Hi honey. Leave the groceries out and I'll start dinner while you get ready."

"Sure mom," came the reply.

With a plan for her reveal, she waited until she heard his shower before leaving her room.

Jennifer heard Andrew coming down from his room. She deliberately positioned herself at the table with her back to him, standing slightly bent over pretending to adjust the table setting. She had adjusted her skirt on her hips with the intent of ensuring her stocking tops were showing in the cleft at the rear of her skirt. Her four-inch mules ensured a complete view of the stockings' reinforced heels tapering to the seam running perfectly straight up the back of her leg.

Andrew's footsteps stopped dead and Jennifer was certain she heard a gasp.

She turned only her head, offering a huge smile. "Aren't you the handsome devil?" she praised.

Andrew was dumbstruck.

"Mom's just like that one British redhead I've seen online! Those are the highest heels I've ever seen on her. And fuck...those stockings."

"It seems I've made an impression, but a girl does like to know she looks good," Jennifer prodded. Having drawn his attention to her legs by smoothing down her skirt and having left her blouse unbuttoned enough to show all her cleavage without revealing the lingerie, 'good' wasn't what she was going for but it would be adequate for now.

Andrew recovered enough to blurt, "Uh, mom, you look gorgeous! Happy birthday!"

Jennifer glanced to his hands causing her son to remember. "I got you a little something. Happy birthday, again!" His excitement was getting the better of him and he knew he had to calm down. This was his mother after all.

"Oh sweetie," she declared as she strutted toward him, ensuring she stood tall so he got the benefit of her jutting breasts. "Thank you, and yes, you should have."

She closed the gap to hug her son, noting that in her heels, she was as tall as him. Looking him square in the eyes, she kissed him.

"She smells fucking awesome! And what's she got on under this blouse?"

Her red lipstick was tacky on his mouth and demonstrated her reluctance to release the kiss.

"Oh, honey," she giggled. "Let me clean that off you mouth." She brushed her fingertip over his lips before going to get a tissue.

As his mother wiped his mouth - "that was SO hot!" - Andrew was wondering if he would be able to make it through dinner.

Jennifer knew that it was a lot for him, so brought things back down to earth. "It's my birthday, but I already told you; I want to help. What's for dinner?"

Andrew was grateful for the respite; his senses were overloaded. "Well, I've got chicken breasts and a sauce that will bake in the oven. I'll get rice and vegetables ready. Why don't you work on the salad?"

"Sounds wonderful! Just like your dad and me," she enthused. "May I put on some music first?"

"That sounds great, mom."

Through preparations, Jennifer ensured that she was constantly touching her son and pressing against him to reach for a knife or what ever she contrived to need. She was determined to weaken her son in order to release him to her.

Dinner was under control and they were chatting as Etta James' "At Last" wafted from the stereo into the kitchen.

"Would you ask a lady to dance?" Jennifer coaxed as she rested her hand on her son's bicep.

"Uh, I don't really know how," Andrew reluctantly admitted. He was also deeply conflicted at the thought of getting so close to his sexy mother. It was a dream come true; holding a sexy, delicious smelling stocking MILF so close.

"That's your mother! Not a MILF!"

"Fuck that! It's turning you on and you know it!"

"Well, I'll show you a little bit. Come with me to the living room," Jennifer invited.

She led him by the hand, releasing it to start the short song again.

"I'm not going to bother with steps. I want to show you how to hold a woman properly. That's the most important part, because you are in control," she introduced her lesson.

"Raise your hand and stick your thumb out." She grasped around his thumb with her right hand.

"Place your hand on left shoulder blade. That helps you control your girl." Even the words were inflaming her.

"Hold your right elbow up." Jennifer shuddered at the sensation as they came closer together, her left hand falling near his shoulder.

JLCC
JLCC
203 Followers