Lingerie of My Own

Story Info
My wife buys me a bra and panty set.
2.6k words
4.61
10.3k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You may remember me. I'm Ben. I recently told you a story about the time my wife, Sydney came home and found me wearing her purple bra and panties while cleaning up the house. Well, since then, things have continued to stay sexy. Here's another story.

"Ben -- I'm home!" Sydney yells as she comes in from the garage. "I stopped at the mall on the way home from work and picked up something special." As she walks into the living room and I see a couple bags in her hand -- one from Nordstroms and one from Victoria's Secret.

"What did you end buying?" I asked as I arose to greet her with a kiss. I try to peek in the bags, but she pulls them away quickly. "I'm going to model them, so no peeking until I get changed" she replies as she twirls her way toward the bedroom. While I wait for her to come back out, I pour each of us a glass of wine to enjoy when she comes back. In the meantime. I recall the last time Sydney had come home from a day of shopping. It was just over 2 weeks ago and she had come home and found me in her lingerie while doing a few chores around the house. What started as a very embarrassing and scary moment for me turned into our best sex in a very long time. Since then, we have talked about me wearing her lingerie a few times, and admittedly, I've slid on some panties on a couple of occasions while she was out.

"What do you think?" I was snapped back into the present as Sydney re-entered the room in a new black dress. A classic black dress -- square neck with sleeves that just hang off the shoulder. The hem of the dress was about mid-thigh in the front and knee length in the back. The skirt of the dress lifted slightly as Sydney spun around.

"Gorgeous! But, then again, everything you wear looks is going to look great because you are gorgeous." I state as she gets a little closer to me. She stops and just gives me that look. The look of 'cut it out and let me know what you really think.' "No, seriously, it looks fabulous. I love how it hangs and how the skirt spins when you twirl. It's very sexy." I walk over to her and give her a kiss and big hug. "I do really like it. But, I did also see that there was a bag from Victoria's Secret. Do I get to see you model that too?"

"You don't want to enjoy me in the dress any longer?" Sydney asks teasingly as she turns back towards to the bedroom. "And, who says what was in that bag is what you think it is?" I don't give her an answer and anxiously await what she is going to come up wearing this time. Sydney knows that I love her in lingerie and she enjoys wearing it. Whether it be matching bra and panties, a corset, or a simple negligee. I sip on the wine while I wait for Sydney to return. After a what felt like forever, but was probably no more than 2 minutes, Sydney returns to the room.

"Wait. What!! You're still in the black dress. I thought you were changing into what you bought at Victoria's Secret?" I ask disappointedly.

"Again, who says what was in the bag was what you thought it was?"

"Well then, what was it?" Sydney hesitantly stands there, not moving. At this point, I am not sure what is going on, so just there as well watching her being sheepish. I notice that she is holding something in her hands as they are hidden behind her back. "What's in your hands? I see you hiding something. What is it?"

She starts swaying back and forth, the hem of the dress moving in a tantalizing way showing just enough leg with each shift of her hips. "You're beginning to scare me."

"Ok, I do have something." Sydney starts out hesitantly. "Remember two weeks ago when I came home and you were wearing my underwear?"

"Do I remember the most frightening, yet most exhilarating night of my life. The sex that night was awesome... not that the sex since then hasn't been great."

"Well, I've been thinking about it a lot since then and, like you, I thought the sex that night was the best since maybe our wedding night. Well, I want to have that kind of sex again, so I decided to get you something special."

"Something special for me? Hmmm... you know that you in lingerie is always something special." I go to give her a hug and see if I can grab what is behind her, but she is too quick for me and moves away from me.

"No. You're not hearing me. I didn't get myself some new panties, I got you a new bra and matching panties." With that, she swings her hands around in front of her -- one hand holding a lacy green bra and in the other hand, a matching lacy green panties -- full brief type. "What do you think? Do you like it?"

"For me? These are for me?" I definitely like what I saw, but at same time wasn't sure what was happening or what she expected. "Why did you buy me lingerie?"

"Well, you seem to like wearing mine. And, I liked see you in my bra and panties, so I figure you should have some that actually fit you right. I know my panties aren't quite the right size. Like I said, I've been thinking about this a lot over the past couple of weeks. I know you have worn my panties a few times since then and I want to see more of it." By now, I've taken the new lingerie set from her and exploring it, but too stunned to say anything. "Well, do you like it?"

"Yes -- it's very cute. You really want to see me in these?" Even though we had fun 2 weeks ago, I thought it would be a one time thing. I'm surprised to be standing here with "my" lingerie in my hands. "You really want to see me in this?"

"Not only do I want to see you in it, I want to see you modeling it... give me that little strut around the house like you were last time. Now, I want you to go into our bedroom and get yourself changed. And, to make it even sexier, would you shave for me? And not just your face, your legs too?"

I slowly walk to our bedroom and into the ensuite. She wants me to shave my legs. Am I really going to do that? I turn on the shower to warm up. As I undress, I continue to consider shaving my legs. I do like the feel of my wife's legs when freshly waxed, why wouldn't I like the feel of mine shaved? As I jump into the shower, I decide that I will go for it. I quickly shave my face as usual, but then look down at my legs -- wow, that's a lot to shave. I slowly wash my legs and get them all sudsy and carefully start to shave my legs. It takes me a bit of time, but I complete the task at hand and had to that my legs felt great. I let the warm water run over them a bit longer before deciding that maybe I shouldn't stop at my legs. I turn my attention to my groin area, reach for the soap again and start rubbing it all over my most sensitive areas. With even greater care, I run the razor across the area and watch the hair disappear.

Once done, I turn the shower off, step out and start to dry off. It felt so different to run the towel over my hairless lower half; different but exhilarating. As I enter our bedroom again, I see my new bra and panties waiting there for me. Picking them up, I can't wait to have them on. I sit down on the bed, the panties in my hand, and lift my left leg. The anticipation of feeling the lace against my freshly shaven legs has me so excited I start getting an erection. I do my best to not think about it as I slowly slide my left leg, then my right, into the panties. Up the leg they come and it feels so good! I slide them up into place carefully placing my semi-erect cock to the one side -- I guess I can't tuck right now. Now for the bra. I've never had a bra that 'fit' me before. This one had a slightly larger band than the one's I "borrowed" from Sydney from time to time, but were still C cups. After putting it on and adjusting the straps slightly, I look at myself in the mirror and had to smile -- I liked the way I look. Now it was time to see if Sydney liked what she saw.

I saunter back into the living room to find Sydney sitting sideways on the couch sipping her wine. Gone is the sexy black dress and in its place is a sexy black, mostly see-thru, negligee with a black satin tanga panty. "I knew those would look great on you! And you did shave for me -- thank you! Now, runway model for me. Walk sexily back and forth. Give me that best super model attitude as well." I start to strut my stuff as I walk back and forth behind the couch. As I get to the one end of the couch, I give Sydney my best hip shift and head turn. Sydney chuckles and claps. "You go girl! You are so hot! Now, come over here and let me give you a reward."

I walk over to the other side of the couch as Sydney stands up to greet me. She kisses me passionately and runs her hands across my back, down to bottom and gives my ass a big squeeze. "I could just eat you up, and I think I will do just that!" She talks my hand and pulls me into the bedroom. Before, I could turn her around to kiss her again, she pulls at me by the hand and throws me on the bed where I land on my back and can only smile as I see Sydney quickly jump onto the bed. She climbs on top of me and her luscious lips start to nip at my ear and nape of my neck. Her warm, wet tongue tracing a line across my collar bone and down beside the strap of my bra. MY BRA.... I still couldn't seem to yet comprehend the fact that my wife, my beautiful, young, sexy wife, is the one who actually bought me a bra.

The feel of her fingertips running along my leg send electricity throughout my body. Her hands running across my recently shaved legs felt better than I could even have imagined. I just laid back and enjoyed the feeling of being wanted, of being used for someone else's sexual enjoyment. Sydney continued to work her way across my body with sensual kisses, nibbles, licks, caresses and the occasional love slap. I just lay there, eyes closed, enjoying each touch Sydney made as if it was the first time I was ever touched. And, in a way, it was the first time I was being touched... the first time since Sydney discovered my secret and became a willing participant.

Sydney's hands come up and caress my face before sliding down to my shoulder and brushing the bra strap off my shoulder. She followed her hand with her lips and kissed across the now bare shoulder and down my arm before crossing over to my chest just above the bra line. Her tongue darting under the bra from time to time teasing me as she just misses my nipples each time. Following a few minutes of this pleasurable torture, I finally speak up. "Oh baby, this feels so good, but I need more... stop teasing me, and please fuck me."

Sydney sits up while straddling me and just smiles. "Of course darling." With that she reached behind me and undid my bra and dove down straight to my nipples. Pinching one with her fingers while grasping the other between her teeth and pulling just a little -- just the way I like it. She continues attacking my nipples - alternating between bites, licks, sucks and pinches. Meanwhile, my hands get busy roaming across my wife's body, undoing her lingerie in an attempt to get her naked as quickly as possible. Unearthing her breasts, I find myself taken over by lust and start squeezing her mounds and pinching her nipples in return. I want them in my mouth, but she doesn't let me move her. In fact, after only a couple of minutes of me getting to enjoy the feel of her full breasts in my hands, she pushes my hands away and crawls down so she is sitting on my lower legs, her head hovering over my crotch area. My cock was already hard, but feeling her breath through my new panties made my cock so hard it hurt as it strained to be released from the tight grip of the green lace panties. All I could hope for was that she wouldn't make me wait too long for release! She kissed my member through the panties a few times and brought her hand up to feel how hard I was. "Appears you really like this! Do you like this? Do you want more?"

"Yes, I love it! Yes, I want more!"

Sydney smiles and bends back over to kiss my hard cock a few more times while her hands caress my legs again and make their way up to my hips. Her fingers find the top of the lace panties and slowly she starts to peel them off. I waited with bated breath to feel my stiff cock be released from the sexy trap it had been held behind. Finally, after what felt like forever, it sprung free and whipped upwards almost catching Sydney's chin along the way. "Somebody is definitely ready for some fun" she says as she starts to gently lick my cock from base to tip. Her left hand finds my balls and massages them gently while her mouth opens up and starts to inhale my cock. First slowly just taking in the tip and rolling her tongue around it. She slowly works more into her mouth until she finds a nice rhythm and sliding her mouth up and down, up and down. I'm in heaven just feeling her lips around me. I simply melt with the pleasure and let myself sink further into the bed. It isn't long before I start feeling my orgasm come on.

"I'm going to cum. Oh boy, I am going to cum so hard." I figured Sydney was going to stop, but she just doubled down and kept going. I exploded straight into her mouth and she simply swallowed it all. I was amazed as she never really does that. "Wow!!" is all I could say.

"You enjoy that?" She asks. I simply nod as she smiles and wipes a little of my cum off of her lip with her finger. "I really enjoyed having some fun with you. You really looked sexy in that bra and panties. I want to see more of you in them."

And more of them did happen... but that's another story for another time.