Lingerie Shopping

Story Info
Lingerie shopping and an afternoon gangbang.
4.5k words
4.45
24.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers

It was Thursday afternoon. I decided to head out to the shops to grab a few things and check out a new lingerie store that had just opened. I headed to the bedroom and put on a white summer dress over my white g-string, and decided not to wear a bra as my breasts sat nice in the dress. Once I was ready, I grabbed my things and headed out the door locking it behind me.

After a short walk to the shops, I grabbed the few things I needed then headed to the new lingerie store. I took my time looking through the store, selecting a tiny very see-through g-string and see-through teddy before making my way to the counter. I paid for the items and decided to stop at the cafe on the way out for a coffee. I placed my order and sat down at a table waiting for my coffee. As I waited, I noticed two businessmen in their mid-fifties staring over at me. I gave them a smile as I checked the messages on my phone. Suddenly, I noticed one of the guys heading over to my table.

"Toni. Hi, I'm Brett." He said with a smile.

"Hi Brett, do I know you?" I asked.

"I was at your apartment a few weeks ago." He replied.

"That's right, Bev's big night." I said with a cheeky smile.

"Would you like to come and join Marcus and I, instead of sitting all alone?" He asked.

"Ok, sure." I said as I grabbed my bags and followed Brett to his table.

"Marcus, this is Toni." Brett said introducing us.

"Hi Toni, can we buy you a coffee?" Marcus asked.

"All good, I have already ordered." I said with a smile.

"So, how was Bev after her big night? Did she enjoy herself?" Brett asked.

"She had a great time. I'm pretty sure we all did." I said as the waiter delivered my coffee.

"What are you up to today?" Brett asked.

"Just out picking up a few things. What about you guys?" I asked.

"Brett and I just finished a meeting. The rest of the day not much. I fly home back to Sydney tomorrow." Marcus replied.

"What about you Brett, up to much?" I asked.

"No, nothing planned, why's that" He replied.

"Well if you have no plans, you could always come back to my apartment for a few drinks." I said with a smile.

"Sounds great." Marcus said as he finished his coffee.

"So Toni, I have a question. I'm curious about the other night with Bev." Brett asked.

"She wanted to experience what it would be like with a lot of guys and Frank her husband was keen to watch." I answered.

"How many guys were there?" Marcus asked.

"Thirty." I replied.

"Wow, have you ever had that many guys before?" Marcus asked.

"I have." I said with a cheeky smile.

"Sorry, an old guy like me shouldn't be asking a young lady like you questions like that." Marcus replied.

"Why, I don't mind. I enjoy the questions." I said feeling my panties getting wet.

"So, when you were with thirty guys, were you the only female?" Brett asked.

"I was and It was a very long night." I said before I finished my coffee. "So, how about we continue these questions back at my apartment over a few drinks."

"Sounds good to me." Brett said with a smile.

As the three of us stood up, Marcus picked up my bags offering to carry them. We headed back to my apartment a short walk away.

"I love your apartment." Marcus said looking around.

"Thank you." I replied. "What do you guys like to drink."

"What do you have?" Brett asked.

"How about scotch and coke" I said as I grabbed the bottle from the cupboard.

"Sounds good." They both replied.

As I poured the drinks, the guys came and sat at the kitchen bench.

"So, what's a beautiful young lady doing with a couple of old guys like us. You haven't got a boyfriend?" Marcus asked.

"Maybe I like my men older and no I don't have a boyfriend." I replied as I put away the groceries in the bag.

"When you had thirty guys, were they old or young?" Brett asked.

"They were older, I always love playing with older men. They sure know how to please." I said with a cheeky smile.

"God, I remember Bev. she had two cocks in her most of the night." Brett said.

"Clothes shopping?" Marcus said as I looked in the last bag.

"Lingerie." I replied.

"So, do we get to see what you bought?" Brett asked.

"Maybe soon. Let's have another drink first?" I said as I grabbed three shot glasses and the bottle of tequila.

I made us all another scotch and poured three shots of tequila, and I could tell the guys were starting to relax.

"I remember you and Bev got it on together that night." Brett said before gulping down his shot of tequila.

Before answering, Marcus and I both sculled our shot of tequila.

"Yes we did. We often get together and play." I answered as I poured us all another shot.

"So what's something that really turns you on?" Marcus asked.

"Being watched. I love being watched." I answered.

"Guys watching you playing alone or?" Marcus said before sculling his shot.

"I love guys watching me while I tease myself or while I'm being used. Both turn me on." I replied before sculling my tequila.

My pussy was so wet and I felt so relaxed as the alcohol kicked in.

"I'll be back, then it's my turn to ask some questions." I said as I grabbed my lingerie bag and headed to the bedroom.

I left the door open as I changed, allowing the guys to watch. I removed my dress and panties and pulled the lingerie out of the bag. I slid on the tiny g-string and as I put on the see-through teddy, I noticed the guys watching. Now with the lingerie on, I headed back out to the kitchen and poured us all another shot.

"Very sexy, I like it." Brett said staring at my hard nipples.

"Now, my turn to ask a few questions." I said before sculling my shot.

I took my Scotch and headed into the lounge and sitting on the couch.

"So Marcus, have you ever been in a gangbang?" I asked.

"The most I've been with is two women, that was a few years ago." He replied as he and Brett joined me in the lounge sitting on the opposite couch.

As I took a sip of my drink, I slightly parted my legs feeling my pussy lips escaping from my tiny panties. I was getting so turned on with the question and teasing and the thought of letting the guys watch me before having their way with me.

"So guys, have you ever watched a woman please herself before?" I asked as the guys stared at my pussy.

"No, but I'd love to." Marcus replied.

"I like to watch too." I said as I softly touched my pussy.

Without a word, both guys stood up and undressed before sitting back down. Their cocks were nice and hard as they both started slowly stroking.

"Do you like two cocks inside you?" Brett asked.

"God yes, fucking my arse and pussy" I replied as I pulled my panties to the side.

"Pity we didn't have another cock for your mouth." Marcus said continuing to stroke his cock.

Now fully erect, both cocks were pretty big. Marcus's cock was much thicker, and I couldn't wait to feel them both inside me. As I watched them handle their hard cocks, I slid two fingers inside my pussy and spread my legs wider. Suddenly, the guys got up and walked over standing in front of me stroking their hard cocks. I was so turned on watching them both I could feel I was close to cumming. I started to moan as I fingered my pussy with one hand while rubbing my clit with the other.

"Oh baby that's it, make that pussy cum." Brett said as I continued to moan.

"Watch me, oh watch me, I'm cumming." I screamed as my body shook.

As I removed my fingers from my pussy, Brett slid a finger inside me.

"God you're so wet. You ready to feel a hard cock inside that pussy." Brett said sliding his finger out.

He knelt between my legs pulling my panties to the side and slid his hard cock inside me. As he fucked my pussy, Marcus stood on the couch beside me sliding his cock in my mouth and gagging my moans.

After a few minutes, Brett pulled his cock out and lay on the floor.

"Bring that pussy down here honey." Brett said holding his cock.

I hopped up from the couch and mounted his hard cock sliding him inside my pussy.

"Oh fuck your tight pussy feels good." Brett said as his hands groped my breasts.

"How about we fill that tight arse of yours." Marcus said as I looked over at him.

Without a word, I lay down on Brett's chest and with both hands, I spread my arse ready. Marcus moved behind me and I could feel his thick cock pressed against my arse. Slowly the head of his cock slid inside me as I let out a loud moan.

"Oh baby, you enjoying our cocks inside you?" Marcus asked.

"Oh fuck yes." I moaned.

As Marcus buried his cock deep inside me, he slapped my arse sending a rush through my body.

"Oh my god, fuck me, oh fuck me." I moaned.

It didn't take long and I could feel I was going to cum. I continued to spread my arse as both cocks pounded me deeper and harder.

"Oh god, oh god, fuck, I'm cumming." I screamed as my body jolted.

"That's it baby, cum." Brett said holding me tight.

As I started to relax, I slid both cocks out, stood up, removed my lingerie and turned around mounting Brett's cock, sliding him deep in my arse. As I lay back, I lifted my legs ready for Marcus's hard cock.

"I want you both in my arse." I said looking at Marcus.

"Two cocks in the arse, well we better give the woman what she wants." Marcus said moving in close.

With the alcohol making me feel relaxed, my arse was ready for another cock. As I felt Marcus's pressing against me, I could feel my arse being stretched to accept it.

"Oh that's it baby, can you feel my cock going inside you." Marcus said as Brett hands squeezed my breasts tight.

"Oh god, oh god, yes." I screamed.

As both cocks fucked me, I rubbed my clit feeling my juice dripping from my pussy. Suddenly, I could feel I was close to cumming. I slid two fingers inside my pussy fingering myself hard and deep as I started to moan.

"That's it baby, make that pussy cum." Marcus said burying his cock deep and hard.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed as Brett started to pinch my nipples. "Oh my god."

As I came, my body shook over and over. Both guys pulled their cocks from my arse and I collapsed on the floor enjoying the sensation running through my body. Suddenly, Brett guided me to the couch. As I knelt on the floor, Marcus sat in front of me stroking his hard cock. I leaned forward and ran my tongue over his balls before tasting his pre-cum from the head of his cock.

"Oh yeah, suck it baby." Marcus said slowly pushing my head down on his cock.

Now with him deep in my mouth, I felt Brett behind me rubbing my pussy.

"Fuck baby, you are so wet." Brett said as he removed his hand and moved behind me.

He slid his cock in my pussy and started fucking me hard, and with every thrust buried Marcus deeper in my mouth.

"Fuck baby, your pussy feels good. You like being fucked hard, don't you?" Brett said as he slapped my arse.

It didn't take long, and I could feel Brett's cock getting harder and his balls slapping against my pussy as he slid in and out of me.

"Oh, you ready to feel my hot cum inside you?" Brett said as he started to moan.

"Fill my pussy, I want to feel it." I said as I stroked Marcus's cock.

"Oh yeah, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Brett screamed as his cock filled me with his warm cum.

I could feel every drop inside me and his pulsating cock felt so good. As he finished, he slid his cock out of my pussy and sat on the opposite couch.

"Finish her off Marcus." Brett said watching.

As I sucked the head of Marcus's cock, he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up as he started stroking his cock.

"Baby I'm going to cum all over that beautiful face of yours." Marcus said as he started stroking faster.

"Give it to me, oh give it to me." I replied as I opened my mouth.

Ready and waiting for his warm cum, I could feel Brett's cum dripping from my full pussy.

"Oh fuck, yeah, oh yeah." Marcus moaned as his cock exploded over my face.

As he finished cumming, I grabbed his cock and as it pulsated in my hand I sucked the head making his body jolt.

"That felt so good." Marcus said as I licked the last of the cum from his cock.

As he sat relaxing, I got up and headed to the bathroom to wipe the cum from my face and freshen up. After a few minutes, I returned to the lounge still naked as Brett and Marcus were getting dressed.

"Sorry to have to leave honey, I have an early flight tomorrow." Marcus said as he finished getting dressed.

"That's ok, I understand." I replied.

With the guys now dressed, they gave me a hug and kiss before heading off. I locked the door and headed for a long shower before hopping into bed for a good night's sleep.

The next morning, I got up and headed to the kitchen for a coffee when all of a sudden my phone rang.

"Hi Mandy." I said as I answered the phone.

"Hi honey. What are you up to today?" She asked.

"Not much, I just got up. What about you?" I asked.

"I've got the day off work. A friend of mine Trent is having a pool party, it's his birthday. I thought I'd give you a call to see if you wanted to come with me?"

"Ok sounds great." I replied.

"Great, I'll pick you up in about an hour." She said sounding excited.

"See you then." I replied.

I headed for a shower to wake myself up before heading to the bedroom to find something to wear. I put on a black brazilian two piece bikini with a see-through white summer dress over the top. Finished getting dressed, I headed out to the kitchen. As I finished tidying up, I heard a knock.

"Hi beautiful, are you ready?" Mandy said as I opened the door.

"Sure am, I'll just grab my key. Do we need to take anything?" I asked.

"No nothing. You look so hot in that bikini, the guys are going to love it." She said staring at my arse.

"So who's going to be there?" I asked as I locked the door behind us.

"Trent, it's his birthday, and a few of his friends." Mandy replied.

"Female friends?" I asked as we headed to the elevator.

"I'm not sure, all I know is they're having a pool party." She replied.

We arrived down in the lobby and made our way to Mandy's car. We hopped in and after about thirty minutes, we arrive.

"Ready to go in honey?" Mandy asked.

"I'm ready." I replied as we both hopped out of the car.

We made our way to the door and knocked, and after a quick wait, the door opened.

"Mandy, I'm glad you made it. Who's your friend?"

"Hi Trent, this is Toni." Mandy said introducing us.

"Hi Toni." Trent said looking me up and down.

"Hi Trent." I replied.

Trent was around fifty years old, tall, slim and very good looking for his age. He was wearing a pair of shorts with no shirt showing off his muscly chest. Mandy and I followed him inside and through to the back yard where there were three guys around the same age, and another woman who looked like she was in her early thirties swimming in the pool.

"Everybody, this is Mandy and Toni. This is Chelsey, Aaron, Chris and Roman." Trent said introducing us all.

"Would you like a drink?" Chelsey said as she hopped out of the pool.

"Sure sounds great." Mandy replied as we both followed her inside to the kitchen.

"So, how do you guys know Trent?" Chelsey asked.

"I worked with him about twelve months ago. We have always kept in touch." Mandy said as Chelsey past us both a beer.

The three of us headed back outside and we all spent some time chatting before Chelsey, Mandy and I decided to go for a swim. Chelsey hopped in while Mandy and I stripped down to our bathers and I noticed the guys staring.

"I'm glad I'm not the only female here now." Chelsey said with a laugh as Mandy and I hopped in the pool.

"So how do you know Trent?" Mandy asked.

"I don't. Aaron invited me. I have a feeling we are their entertainment for the day." She said with a smile.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Well, they seem like a bunch of horny guys who like to stare." She replied.

"Maybe we should give them something more to stare at then." Mandy said with a laugh.

"Who's hungry?" Chris yelled out.

Chelsey, Mandy and I climbed out of the pool and joined the guys near the BBQ. We sat around with the guys having lunch and a few more drinks while we all chatted. The more we chatted with the guys, I realised Chelsey was right. The guys liked to stare and undress us with their eyes.

After lunch, Trent got up and removed his shorts, jumping into the pool naked.

"Who's getting in?" Trent asked.

"I'll join you." Chelsey said as she got up.

"Come on, bikini off." He said as she walked over to the pool.

"Really, bikini off." She replied staring at him.

She removed her bikini and jumped in the pool joining him.

"So, you ladies gettng in?" Roman asked.

"You guys first." Mandy replied.

Chris, Roman, and Aaron got up and stripped naked in front of Mandy and I before jumping in the pool.

"Come on girls, hop in." Roman said.

Mandy and I stripped off and headed over to the pool and with their eyes staring, we got in.

"So, you having a good birthday Trent?" Aaron asked.

"Sure am, especially having three hot naked women to share it with." He said looking over at the three of us.

After about an hour, we all decided to get out of the pool and dry off. Still naked, we headed inside for another drink.

"I'm just going to use your toilet." Chelsey said looking at Trent.

"I'll show you where it is." He replied.

As they walked off, Chris, Aaron and Roman decided to play a game of pool.

"You girls want to play?" Roman asked.

"Sure." Mandy replied.

"I'm just going to find the toilet. I'll be back." I replied.

I headed down the hallway and opened a door looking for the toilet. As I realised it was the bathroom, I noticed Chelsey on her knees sucking Trent's nice hard cock. And as I stood watching, Trent looked at me inviting me in. I left the door open and walked up to Trent, kissing him on the lips while Chelsey continued to suck his cock. Suddenly, I felt Chelsey's hand between my legs touching my pussy. I put one foot up on the bench and with my pussy spread, she started fingering my pussy. After a few minutes, she pulled Trent's cock from her mouth and moved between my legs licking my clit.

"Jesus Trent, what's going on here? Keeping these ladies to yourself." Aaron said as he stood at the door. "How about we continue this out there." Trent said watching Chelsey enjoying the taste of my pussy.

The four of us headed out to the lounge where Chris, Roman and Mandy were playing pool. I sat on the couch between Aaron and Trent while Chelsey knelt in front of me. The guys spread my legs resting them over theirs as Chelsey moved in close softly licking my pussy. With both hands, I grabbed their hard cocks stroking them as I enjoys Chelsey teasing my clit. I looked over at Mandy bent over the pool table about to take a shot as Chris moved behind her pushing her down on the pool table. He spread her legs and started fingering her pussy as Roman stood stroking his cock.

"Your pussy is so wet. "Chris said as he slid his fingers out.

Standing behind her, Chris slid his cock inside Mandy's pussy. As he fucked her, Roman walked over and stood next to Chelsey as she licked my pussy. As he stood, Chelsey's attention turned to his hard cock and as she sucked him, I hopped up and mounted Trent, riding him hard. After a few minutes, Aaron got up and laid behind Chelsey positioning his head between her legs, and as she continued sucking Roman's cock, Aaron licked her wet pussy.

"I bet that pussy tastes good." Roman said as he pulled his cock from Chelsey's mouth.

"Sure does." Aaron replied.

As I hopped off Trent, Chelsey's moved her pussy from Aaron's mouth and mounted his cock. As she started to ride him, I mounted my pussy over Aaron's mouth as I started to kiss Chelsey.

"Bring that pussy over here Chris." Trent said stroking his cock.

Chris slid his cock out of Mandy and helped her up. She made her way to Trent, and as she mounted his hard cock, Roman moved behind her pushing her forward. As his cock joined Trent's inside her, Mandy let out a loud moan.

Toni73
Toni73
478 Followers
12