Lingerie Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that." Trent said as he groped her breasts.

"Oh, fuck yes." Mandy moaned.

All of a sudden, Chelsey started to moan as she rode Aaron harder. I started to suck her nipples and I could tell she was ready to cum.

"That's it honey, cum on his cock." I said as I continued to suck her nipples.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yes." Chelsey screamed as her body trembled.

"My turn." I said as she collapsed on the floor.

I got up and mounted Aaron backward, slowly sliding his cock in my arse.

"God your arse feels good." Aaron said as he slid deep inside me.

As I rode his cock, Mandy started to moan. Roman pulled his cock from her pussy and eased it slowly inside her arse.

"I'm so close baby, I'm going to cum in that tight arse of yours." Roman said fucking her hard.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum, oh fuck me. Oh yeah." Mandy screamed as she lay on Trent gripping the couch.

"Oh, I'm ready to cum in your arse, oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming." Roman moaned. "Oh baby feel it.

"My god, oh my God." Mandy screamed as his cock pulsated inside her.

As Roman slid his cock out of Mandy's arse, she hopped up and knelt in front of Trent taking his cock deep in her mouth. As she sucked him, I looked over at Chelsey watching Aaron's cock sliding in and out of my arse as she rubbed her clit. As I watched her, Chris knelt down between my legs. I laid back ready for his hard cock as Aaron started to pinch my nipples.

"God your pussy is nice and tight." Chris said as the head of his cock slid inside me.

"That feels so good, oh fuck me." I said feeling every inch of both cocks inside me.

As the guys fucked my arse and pussy, I looked up at Mandy stroking Trent's cock while licking his balls, and by the look on his face I could tell he was enjoying it. As I watched, I started to moan as both cocks fucked me hard and deep, and I could feel I was about to cum.

"Fuck me, oh fuck my arse and pussy, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." I screamed.

My body shook hard as both guys continued to fuck me. Suddenly, I felt both cocks getting harder inside me as they both started to moan. All of a sudden, their cocks exploded filling my arse and pussy with their warm cum.

"Oh my god, oh fuck, oh fuck." I screamed as their cock pulsated deep inside me.

"That feel good baby?" Chris said as he slid his cock out.

"Oh yeah." I replied as I slid Aaron's cock out of my arse.

As I joined Chelsey on the floor, Trent stood up stroking his cock. He took Mandy's hand and guided her over to where Chelsey and I lay. He stood over us stroking his hard cock ready to cum.

"Ready for my cum girls." He said as he started to moan. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

His cock exploded, shooting cum over our breasts.

"Happy birthday Trent." Roman said watching on.

"Fuck, that was the best sex I've had in a long time." He said as he finished cumming.

As he stood, the three of us knelt in front of him taking turns sucking his cock clean.

After a minute, we all got up and headed out to the pool, jumping in to cool down.

"Chelsey." I said swimming over to her. "I have a question for you."

"Sure." She replied.

"I was wondering if you would like to catch up sometime. Maybe during the week we could catch up for a coffee?" I asked.

"I'd love to. I'll give you my number before we leave." She replied.

After a few hours of swimming and chatting, we all decided to call it a day. Chelsey and I swapped numbers and planned a catch-up during the week before we all headed off.

"So, you're catching up with Chelsey this week. Don't forget to invite me if you're going to play." Mandy said on the way back to my apartment.

"That was my plan honey." I replied.

We arrived at my apartment, and after Mandy parked the car, I gave her a kiss goodbye before she headed off.

Once I arrived back at my apartment, I headed for a nice long shower ready for a relaxing night.

12