Link and the Great Fairy

Story Info
Link finds a fairy fountain and has a sexy recovery.
2.8k words
4.53
4.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Link trudged through the dense forest feeling hopelessly lost. Having claimed the Pendants of Virtue, he began his journey for the Master Sword. The sacred blade that had the power to smite the evil known as Ganon. His quest brought him to the Lost Woods, which certainly lived up to their name. Link had been in the woods for three days now and he didn't seem any closer to finding the Bane of All Evil.

He had a run-in with a horde of moblins and just barely managed to defeat them. However, Link was starting to feel fatigued from his quest. His clothes were torn, his sword dulled, shield cracked, and he was out of potions. It seemed hopeless for the hero, but Link knew he had to press on. If he didn't, Ganon would surely conquer all of Hyrule.

The Hero of Time continued forward, determined to find the Master Sword. A breeze blew through the trees and Link heard a sound. It was a splash and it sounded close by. Link began to jog in the direction of the sound and soon found himself in a clearing. There was a spring with stone pillars surrounding it and fairies flew over the body of water.

Link breathed a sigh of relief and dropped his gear. He rushed to the edge of the spring and scooped handfuls of water to his mouth.

"My, my. What have we here?" a voice rang out.

Link looked up to see a woman before him and fell backwards. She was certainly a sight to behold. The woman had dark skin with a large soft belly, big bouncy breasts, pudgy arms, a round wobbly butt, and thick jiggly legs. She had long pink hair that reached her feet and seemed to swirl around of its own accord. Her apparel looked to be a bikini made of flower petals along with a sheer cloth wrapped around her waist. The strangest thing about the woman was that she sat on a pink cloud of mist several feet above the water.

"Oh, goddess above, it's the Hero of Time himself," she said smiling brightly. "Fret not, oh chosen one, for I am Olinda, the Great Fairy of this forest. Only those who are pure of heart can find fairy fountains and utilize their healing properties."

Several fairies flew over to Link and began to examine him. They poked and prodded him and tugged at his hair. One got close to Link's face and just stared at him.

"Girls, don't pester him. The poor thing looks like he's about to pass out," she said, and the fairies returned to the spring. "Come, won't you partake in the water?"

After a moment, Link nodded his head. He undressed himself down to his underwear and stepped into the spring. Despite the cool air of the forest, the water was quite pleasant. Link sat down, being submerged to his chest and he could feel himself being refreshed. The magic that flowed from the fountain seeped into his body and it restored his stamina. The cuts and bruises the covered his body disappeared and his mind even felt clear.

"So, how is it?" Olinda asked him, leaning forward on her cloud.

Link nodded and looked away. The Great Fairy's plump chest spilled forth and the Hylian could feel his face growing hot. Feeling as if he had soaked in the water long enough, Link stood and started to get out of the spring. As he walked, he heard the fairies giggling and pointing.

"Well, well. It seems as if someone is feeling...'energetic'," Olinda said in a playful voice.

The Hero of Time looked down to see his erection pressing against his undergarments. He thrust his hands to his crotch in a feeble bid to hide his arousal. The fairies simply laughed harder as Link tried to make his way back to the water's edge. He stumbled and fell forward into the spring, just barely reacting in time to catch himself.

"No need to be so bashful," the Great Fairy said hugging him from behind. "To behold one as magnificent as a Great Fairy, it would be peculiar if you didn't react in such a way."

Link turned to face Olinda. Her skin was soft and smooth, and the scent of honeysuckles clung to her. Her eyes were like a star-filled sky and Link could feel himself getting lost in them. He silently worked his mouth, unable to find the words to say.

Olinda put her hands to Link's face and drew him in for a kiss. Her plump lips pressed against his and he felt her tongue enter his mouth. Her breath was sweet and intoxicating. She pulled away and looked at him with hungry eyes.

"Do you wish to partake?" she said in a voice that was barely a whisper.

Link nodded and Olinda pulled him onto the cloud. She pushed him down and straddled him facing away.

"Alright, let's see what we're dealing with here," she said taking hold of his underwear. With a swift motion she removed his last piece of clothing, freeing his manhood. "Oh my, your 'Master Sword' is quite ready to go," she said with noticeable glee. Olinda tossed aside his underwear, which was promptly caught by a couple of fairies. She took his member in her hand and began stroking it. "Ooo, this is a powerful artifact you possess. And I can feel the divine energy radiating off it."

The young hero barely took in what she was saying. His vision was obscured by her massive posterior and her scent filled his lungs. The throbbing erection didn't help either. With most of his senses being occupied, listening was not high on his priority. Link's eyes were drawn to Olinda's slit. Through the sheer fabric wrapped around her waist he could see her neatly trimmed pubic hair in the shape of a heart and the vaginal fluids dripping down her thighs. He reached up and tugged at the cloth she wore.

"Oh? Do you wish for a taste?" Olinda asked wiggling her hips. She untied the see-through cloth and repositioned herself. "There, now you can enjoy it all you want."

Olinda leaned forward and started licking Link's penis. Long, methodical strokes of her tongue up and down his shaft. Every time she reached the tip, she would swirl her tongue around the head. His cock twitched every time she did, and it only made her eager for more.

Link touched his lips to hers. He kissed her and let her juices dribble down his mouth. Olinda's plump labia was soft and squishy. Her vaginal fluids had a sweet flowery taste to them. He teased her clitoris and felt her hips quiver. Feeling emboldened, Link pushed his tongue into her snatch.

"Oh? Getting down to business, I see?" Olinda said looking over her shoulder. "Well, let's not put this off any longer."

The Great Fairy lined her mouth up with Link's penis. She opened wide and swallowed it whole. Without any hesitation, Olinda began moving her head. Slow at first but quickly picking up the pace. She wrapped her tongue around his shaft and caressed it. His head was engorged, and Olinda could feel it twitching.

Meanwhile, Link was busy exploring the corpulent woman's slit. The walls of her vagina pulsed around his tongue as he prodded deeper. He grasped her meaty thighs and rubbed them over with his hands. Her flesh was soft and supple, and his fingers sunk into her legs. Link pushed his tongue further into Olinda's snatch, eliciting a muffled moan from her.

'Oh, Hylia, YES!!' Olinda's cried out in her mind. The feeling of the Hero of Time tongue-punching her womanhood was almost too much. She was close and could barely hold on. Olinda grabbed his 'Pendants of Virtue' and gave them a playful squeeze. The Great Fairy felt precum dribble from Link's cock and quickened her pace. After a few more reps, the Chosen One finally reached his climax. Hot, sticky ropes shot down her throat, and she held on desperate for every last drop.

The instant Link ejaculated into Olinda, he stopped what he was doing. His hips quivered as his penis pulsed rapidly. He felt that fluttery sensation behind his eyes and screwed up his face. Not wanting to be the only one to finish, Link doubled his efforts. He swirled his tongue around her snatch with renewed vigor. The walls of her vagina undulated around his tongue.

Olinda pulled herself off Link's manhood and rolled her eyes back. "Mmm, yes! There! OH!" she moaned in pleasure. She had one of her hands wrapped around his shaft while the other grabbed her breast. The plump woman was riding this wave and ready for it to crest.

As if on que, Link reached up and gently pinched her clitoris. Olinda's eyes snapped open for a brief second before she squeezed them shut. Pleasure washed through her mind and she collapsed onto Link. A torrent of juices flowed from between her thighs onto his face. He did his best to lap up everything, but it proved to be too much.

"That was incredible," Olinda said turning around. She wiped the juices from Link's face as she grinded on his still erect cock. "Now, you ready for round two?"

Link stared at her for a moment, trying to regain his thoughts. After a bit he nodded

"Wonderful," she said with a coy smile. Olinda rose up and positioned her vagina in line with his penis. She teased his head with her labia before finally pushing herself onto him. Link's manhood entered her, and she threw back her head. A jolt of pleasure shot up her spine as his length reached deep within her. Olinda nearly came just from that and had to seriously maintain her composure.

Feeling her vagina wrap around his dick, Link wanted to shoot his load into her straight away. With nothing to grab onto, he clenched his fists, digging his nails into his palms. Olinda was tight and wet, and the walls of her pussy caressed his penis. He steadied his breathing and focused his mind.

"A-alright? You ready t-to get started?" Olinda asked her voice wavering. Link nodded slowly. "Then...let's go."

Olinda took a deep breath and proceeded to bounce on top of Link. Her belly jiggled and wobbled with every movement, her breasts bounced wildly, and her thighs rippled every time she slammed against Link's pelvis. His cock pressed deep inside her with every thrust and it sent her into a tizzy. Olinda bit her lip as she felt the pleasure take over.

Link wasn't having an easier time. Every time Olinda came down on his cock, he could feel her cervix kiss the head. Her vaginal walls undulated around his shaft, and his mind became clouded with ecstasy. The Hylian opened focused his attention on Olinda and saw her breasts flopping about. He wanted them, he thought. Without hesitation, Link reached up and grasped her large fleshy orbs in his hands. They were soft and his hands sunk into them. He took her nipples between his fingers and gave them a pinch, causing her vagina to tighten around his cock.

"AAH!!" Olinda cried out as Link teased her breasts. She gazed down at him and he gave her a sheepish look.

In response, Olinda rolled her hips a few times. Link squeezed his eyes shut at the sensation. His mind was reeling, and he was right on the verge of cumming. Olinda, too, was about ready to reach her climax.

Link gave Olinda's nipples another squeeze and that was enough to push her over the edge. Her vagina gripped onto to him and pulsed frantically. She threw her head back and howled in pleasure. Unable to hold back anymore himself, Link finally let it go. He clenched his teeth and grunted as he ejaculated again.

The Great Fairy couldn't support herself anymore and collapsed onto the Hero of Time. She breathed heavily and her face was hot. Being tired out like this was a new feeling, one she certainly enjoyed. Olinda figured she had enough energy in her for one more before she needed to recover.

Meanwhile, the wave of pleasure that washed over Link was finally subsiding. He took a deep breath and ran a hand through Olinda's silken hair. Her plush body pressing against him felt wonderful. He was still inside her and Link could feel that he was still erect as well. Olinda looked at him and wiggled her hips.

"Care to go another round? For the road?" she asked coiling her fingers through his hair. Link smiled and nodded.

Olinda climbed off Link and got down on all fours. She shook her butt and gave him a coy look. Link stood up behind her and grabbed her hips. He lined his cock up with her pussy and touched it against her labia. Vaginal fluids dripped from her snatch onto his penis. Link rubbed his shaft along her vagina, ensuring he was coated in her juices. Olinda gave a small squeak of pleasure as he did this. Without further ado, Link pulled his hips back and stabbed his dick into her awaiting slit.

The plump woman let out a squeal as the Hylian penetrated her. Despite having just taken his cock, this new angle felt so good. And that was before he started moving. After a second, Link began pumping his hips against her backside. Olinda rocked her body back and forth in order to increase the friction. Link kept his hands gripped to Olinda's hips as he thrust his pelvis. Her movement combined with his made her ass ripple with each thrust.

Olinda leaned down against the pink cloud and wrapped her arms around it. He could feel her vagina pulse around his penis and cute moans escaped her mouth as they made love. Her voice muffled as she buried her face into the cloud.

Link pulled one of his hands back and struck Olinda's round butt with it. The Great Fairy yelped when he did this, and her pussy tightened a bit. He smacked her ass a few more times until there was a visible handprint on her derriere.

As payback for spanking her, Olinda quickened the pace she moved. She pushed back against him until he was practically being knocked backwards. Link returned his hand to her hip and continued as he was before.

However, Link got a wicked idea. He leaned over onto Olinda and wrapped his arms around her torso. One hand found its way to her breasts and began playing with them. The other snaked its way to her crotch. He took his fore finger and thumb and started teasing her clitoris.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" she hollered as his hands worked their magic. "YES! THERE! THERE! DON'T STOP!!"

Link continued thrusting into her as he maintained his assault with his hands. As the finale to all this, he craned his neck and nibbled on her ear.

The Great Fairy collapsed onto the pink cloud as her orgasm took over. Her mind was flooded with pleasure as her pussy constricted and pulsed around Link's manhood. Unable to hold back either, the Hero of Time practically fell onto Olinda as he ejaculated for a third time. Olinda moved so that they were lying on their sides on the pink cloud. Link pulled himself close to her and buried his face into her long, soft hair.

Being filled with his semen and pleasured by him was too good. If she could have her way, she would keep him at her spring so they could continue living in this world of pleasure. However, Olinda knew the Demon King, Ganon, needed to be slain and she made the decision to release him from the fountain.

------

Link woke up in the middle of the Lost Woods. He was unsure how long he was unconscious, but he felt rested and energetic. His wounds were healed, and his clothes were mended. He even found his gear neatly stacked next to him, with his shield repaired and his bottles filled with a light-pink liquid.

The Hero of Time stood and gathered his things. He wasn't sure if what he just experienced was real or merely a delusion brought on by fatigue.

'If you ever wish to return to my fountain, I will be waiting eagerly for you,' a called to him on the wind. 'For now, I will leave you with one of my fairies to guide you.

Link looked around to see who could have spoken but found no one. He heard the sound of a fairy and turned to find one flying close by. She bounced in midair for a few seconds before flying off in the opposite direction. Taking the hint, Link set off after the fairy.