Nintendo Town Ch. 01

Story Info
Jeff gets sucked into a Nintendo-themed porn game.
1.5k words
4.25
17.2k
54

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

This is an intentionally short opening chapter because I want fan feedback to be a big part of this story. Which characters would people most like to see? Message me or comment and help to direct this pervy tale.

***

"About time," Jeff grunted as he pulled the small package out of his mailbox and rushed back inside. This game had better be worth it. It was one thing to actually pay for a porn game, but it was another thing entirely to be unable to find a download of it. He couldn't believe that he had actually ordered a physical erotic game, but the hype was too big around it. Jeff had to admit that the idea of a very in-depth naughty dating sim centred around Nintendo characters turned him on. Those games were always so intentionally wholesome that he loved the idea of seeing characters like Peach or Zelda in compromising positions.

He had been so annoyed at the fact that he had had to order this game and then wait two weeks for it that he had forgotten all about his excitement in that time. Now that he had it in his hands, he rushed to his laptop. He had the whole day free, so he could spend it jerking it to lewd images of trademarked characters. He opened the box and dug through way too much packaging to pull out a USB key. Thank god it wasn't an actual disc, he would have lost his shit. He pushed the key into his laptop and his screen immediately went black. Just his luck that he had spent all that time and money on a virus. But then a logo popped up on his screen. The word "Fucktendo" came up in the iconic logo style and then an extremely attractive and busty version of Samus walked onto the screen and began to deep-throat the logo, immediately taking it all the way down her throat to the point where there was a visible bulge.

"This is more like it," Jeff said as he dug his hands into his pants. Then the screen went blank again and stayed that way for a few seconds.

"Loading times suck in this game," he grunted, still playing with his limp cock, trying to get it primed for action. But then a strange chime blurted out of his speakers and a message appeared.

"Congratulations! You have been selected for our new Super Immersive Mode. Have fun!"

Jeff didn't really care about those buzzwords, he just wanted to get to the game. The screen went blank again and he was starting to get ready to give up and just watch some porn when the screen suddenly went bright. It grew so brightly that soon Jeff couldn't see anything around him and covered his eyes. When the brightness around him appeared to disappear, he lowered his arm and then froze. He wasn't in his room anymore. In fact, he was in a much smaller and shittier room. He was sitting on an old ratty bed and the floors and walls were a mess and had holes in them. There was a particularly strange mark on the wall but when he leaned in to take a closer look at it, the mark changed to match his movements. If he didn't know better, he would think that it was some sort of heads-up display in a video game. Just then the door burst open and Jeff's eyes bulged when he had no choice but to accept that he was looking at a shortstack Toadette.

"Finally! We've been waiting for a male to arrive for forever!" She said in her tiny high-pitched voice, bouncing in place from excitement. Jeff couldn't help but look down at her gigantic rack that was stuffed into her pink overalls and showed off miles of creamy cleavage. "What took you so long?"

"O-oh, um, well..." Jeff stammered. Toadette rolled her eyes and walked toward him, once again drawing his eyes to her bouncing heaving bust. She reached around and touched the mark and a menu popped up in front of Jeff's eyes.

"Oh well that makes more sense! Look at those terrible stats! You have the minimum in everything! A 1 in Strength, in Charm, in Intelligence and in Stamina! We're going to have to work hard to bring order back to Nintendo Town!"

"Woahwoahwoah, slow down!" Jeff said, trying to process all of this information while still obsessing over how fucking hot Toadette looked with this busty curvy body. "Are you saying that I'm *inside* the game I bought?"

Toadette sighed.

"I guess that Intelligence stat really wasn't lying. Look, all the women of Nintendo Town have been left with men for too long and they've taken over. The natural order of Nintendo Town will fall if this continues! We need a man to put them in their place and make them all remember what horny cock-serving sluts they really are!"

Jeff blinked a few times. It was the plot of a porn game all right. But how was this happening? He didn't have any VR gear and his computer couldn't produce graphics this good.

"I really hope I'm not going to have to do everything," Toadette groaned as she got to her knees. "I hope this boosts a few of your stats otherwise we're in deep trouble."

And that's when Jeff realized that Toadette was taking out his cock. It was now rock hard from all his leering at her enormous tits and she slurped it into her mouth without hesitation.

"Mmm, at least your cock is nice and big and tasty!" She said happily as she ran her tongue over the cockhead. "MmmmM!"

"Jesus... shit... fuck..." Jeff groaned as the little pink shortstack gave him the blowjob of his life. He couldn't tell if it was because of the strange situation or how hot Toadette was or her technique or just his bad stats, but not fifteen seconds had passed before he began to blast a thick hot load directly into Toadette's mouth. She moaned and began to swallow without missing a beat. She pushed her face down his shaft more to make sure that she didn't miss a drop.

"Mmmmm-MM, that's good!" She gasped in satisfaction after drinking down his entire load and pulling her face off his dick. "Maybe you can do some good here after all."

Jeff saw the words "+1 Endurance" and "+1 Charm" pop up in front of his face.

"W-wow! C-can't you just do that again and get my stats up?" He asked, wondering if he would be able to get hard again faster in this world. He was starting to not care about how he got here and instead started to focus on how he could get the most out of it.

"Oh I wish! I'd like nothing more than to just slurp your tasty cock all day long," Toadette giggled as she stood up and wiped her slobbery face. "But that's just not how the game works. You can definitely ask me to give you a blowjob at absolutely any time, but you've already gained your stat bonus from me and it will still make time pass."

Right, Jeff thought. This was a dating sim through-and-through. He would need to manage his time well and keep his dick at bay until the exact right moments if he wanted to fuck more and more chicks.

"So then how do I raise my stats? Is there anybody else like you who I can enjoy right away?"

Toadette tapped her cute little finger to her chin as she thought.

"Well maybe Daisy might have a big enough inferiority complex to service you, but as it stands, I'm the only one left in Nintendo Town who remembers that it's my purpose to serve and pleasure cocks! So it might be a better idea to make some money so you can afford to increase your stats, but with such low stats, there aren't really a lot of ways to make money."

"You're not really helping here, Toadette," Jeff said, accepting now that he would just stare at her tits when he talked to her. She certainly didn't seem to object.

"That's not to say that there's nothing you can do to make money, but it might not be pleasant. Bowsette is always looking for minions to do menial tasks for her. The pay is bad, but it's enough to get started. You have to make sure to focus on your goal because if you wait for too long, the Goddess Rosalina will discover the spell to rid the world of cocks and the Nintendo women will forever forget their purpose!"

"Seems a little contrived," Jeff replied.

"Listen, do you want to stick your dick into huge-titted Nintendo babes or not?"

"Understood. Well, could you take me to Bowsette then? Might as well get this over with."

"With pleasure!" Toadette said, but then blushed and bent over the wobbly nightstand. "But first, um, could you fuck my little asshole? It won't level you up, but I'm just so excited to have a cock in my life again."

Jeff grinned and stood up. Maybe this game was worth the wait after all.