Linking Demon Pt. 15

Story Info
Izzy finally gets what she wanted, well nearly.
4.2k words
4.76
5.6k
3
0

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam woke in the morning. He remembered the dream immediately and wondered if he had been thinking of Natasha, or of Izzy, or maybe it was neither of them. The woman was already fading from his memory, he could not define who she represented? He looked at his sheets. They were in a tangled mess, more so than normal. He expected there to be evidence of more than a little 'night-time emissions' too. But could find no evidence that he had had a wet dream, which considering the intensity of what he had dreamt, surprised him. He looked at the clock. It was already 09:00. He'd best have a shower and get ready for work.

Charlotte woke to the sounds of Liam in the kitchen below her room. She looked at her clock and was shocked that it was 10:20. She had laid in. Really unusual for her, but then she still felt very tired. She sat up and looked at the floor. By the bed was her small pyjama top. Her breasts pertly proud of their nakedness in the cool of the morning. Both her nipples ached and were tender to the touch, but were also very erect. She knew instantly that she was bereft of her panties too and looked about the floor for them. Not seeing them, she riffled through her dishevelled bed clothes. She did not find them there either, instead, she found a dried patch of what she could only assume was her juices, but it looked more like dried semen, she'd seen enough to know? It was a large patch, and was still a little damp in the middle. She gasped and stood up. Searching under her pillows and down the side of the bed for her knickers.

Suddenly Charlotte felt a trickle run down the inside of her thigh and looked between her legs as a large globule of semen followed the trickle. She put her fingers to her pussy and could feel more of the sex fluid dribble onto her fingers. She raised them up to look. She was convinced that what she was looking at, was semen. "Oh God. Oh my God!" She put her hand to her mouth, forgetting it was covered in her juices and the semen. Her lips tasting the mixture. She pulled it away quickly, but still instinctively ran her tongue over her lips. It was semen, she knew the taste. "What the...Liam? But it was a dream... My missing panties... He wouldn't have...would he?" She looked under the bed, hoping to find them and perhaps making a little more sense of things, but they were not there. Her vagina was telling her too, that she had taken something large inside of her. Her clit pulsed and ached. Her vagina felt a little sore and stretched. "It was a dream!" She said, trying to convince herself. "It was..." She walked to her shower in a daze, still leaking semen, which ran down her legs or dropped directly to the floor.

Liam could hear his mum in the shower, but could not wait to see her as he had to get to work. So, setting out some breakfast stuff for her, he left, leaving a little note. 'Thanks for last night. I guess we both needed it'. He was pleased that they had had their chat and cleared the air. That just left him with what to do with Izzy? He noticed that her car was outside the house and decided to take the bull by the horns, so he walked over to her house and knocked on the back door.

Izzy came to the door with toast and a cup of coffee in hand. When she saw that it was Liam, she broke into a broad smile, quickly opening the door to him. "Hey you, you have a key, so no need to knock."

"You asked me to knock. You said 'knock, just in case I am not decent', so I was, and you are. More than."

"I'm more than decent, am I? You flatterer you. Come in, come in. What would you like me to do for you?" She smiled that teasing smile of hers.

"Come to talk about the jobs, and... and..." He had completely lost his nerve and suddenly wished he had not come over. He was now a deep shade of red too, as his embarrassment took over.

Izzy smiled completely enjoying the young man's awkwardness. "So, tell me, what did you think of my little red panties. I noticed that you had taken a pair. I didn't realise you were into that kind of thing, but then I suppose... I did see you looking up my skirt, trying to get a look at my panties then. I hope I made it a little easier for you? Did you enjoy it? If you like my panties so much, I can let you have some more? I'm intrigued, why did you pick the red ones, and what did you do with them, did you bring yourself off and spurt your load into them or did you wrap them about your shaft as you wanked yourself off? I have to say, it is making me quite hot just thinking about it."

"I er...I...didn't at all...that is..."

"Do you prefer clean ones or dirty ones?"

"I'll...I'll bring them back..." He said rather lamely. "Look, I can see you are dressed for work, and I have to be at work soon too, so perhaps this is not a good time?"

"Ooh no," she said. "It was half day for me. So, I have all the time in the world. Look, you make yourself a coffee, whilst I just nip to the loo. Then we can discuss things in more detail."

"I'm not sure..."

"Oh, don't be silly, I've only been teasing you. You know where the coffee is. I'll have a fresh one too please."

"Ok."

Izzy dashed up the stairs to her bedroom. As she went, she was undoing her blouse and threw it onto her bed. She unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt and threw that on the bed also. From her lingerie draw, she pulled out her deep red set of bra, panties and suspenders. Unclipping her bra, she smiled at her breasts, seeing that the nipples were already rock hard. She reloaded them back into the red bra. They seemed to protest a little, as if wanting to be played with, her nipples easily visible through the thin material. She wore skin colour hold-up stockings and slipped these down her legs, along with her knickers. She took out an expensive pair of black stockings. Clipping the suspender belt about her waist, she put on the stockings and fastened them with the four clips. Lastly, she put her fresh panties on. Though she knew by the feel of her stomach and the burning in her loins, that they wouldn't remain fresh for too long, in fact they were probably already wet. She put on some red high heels and then slowly walked down the stairs. Her stomach was churning with butterflies, she had never done something like this before, but was being driven by an unseen force, her body's needs?

Liam was looking out of the kitchen window when she returned to him. "I'm not used to my text messages going un-answered." She said in a deep purr. Her voice breaking a little in nervousness and excitement. "What did you think of my pictures and of course my, shall we say, naughty video?"

As Liam turned around, he nearly dropped his coffee. His mouth fell open and he was completely unable to speak. His eyes feasted on the voluptuous woman before him. Her long legs encased in his favourite attire, her hour-glass figure, accentuated by her narrow waist and those huge breasts. He knew he was done for.

Izzy felt his hot eyes upon her, he seemed entranced by her, by what she was wearing. She realised this was probably his first time of having a woman stand in front of him nearly naked, dressed in lingerie, lingerie that had been put on just for him. "So," she walked slowly towards him, "Did you like my pictures?"

"Uh huh." Liam was still in a daze. His brain was calling to him to leave, but his body had other ideas. He could not prevent his cock from beginning to swell. 'Did she just put this on for him?' He had never before had a woman dress, just for him. And certainly not in lingerie.

"Did you enjoy my video too? God, I came so quickly, knowing that I was making it for you and that you might wank as you watched it. Did you...did you wank because of me Liam, because of my video?" She was desperate to know that he found the video a turn on. She wanted to appeal to him so much. She noted the bulge within his trousers had grown exponentially and gasped. Her answer was there in front of her. She had reached the dazed young man, and made a grab for his hand. Removing the coffee mug from the other hand, she pulled him by both towards her lounge, like a spider dragging its prey to the centre of the web. "Did you watch it naked?" She asked him already panting in lust.

"Yes," he said finding his voice at last. "I was naked whilst looking at your pictures too."

"And you liked what you saw in the pictures, just as you liked what you saw when you were looking up my skirt? Ohh Liam, you have no idea how turned on you made me feel. My knickers were so wet when I got back to work."

"I...I'm sorry." He said, his eyes finally tearing themselves away from her fabulously proportioned, tanned body and looking into hers. "I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have taken your panties either. I'm really sorry."

"Nonsense, didn't you just hear me? I knew you were looking up my skirt, I loved you looking up my skirt. That was why I made the video, because I just had to masturbate. The whole situation at lunch-time had made me so hot. So, you watched my video naked, were you hard, were you playing with yourself, did you come for me? Would you like those wet panties, I still haven't washed them yet?" Questions fired from her in her excitement, somewhat overwhelming Liam. "Would you like these too, I'm sure they're already wet through." She hooked her thumbs into her knicker elastic as she taunted him.

"I had an erection after I looked at your pictures a second time and by the time, I saw the video I was rock-hard, yes. I love lingerie, I love your lingerie."

"Did you wank whilst watching? Did you come for me?"

"I...didn't wank no. But when you revealed yourself fully and I saw it was you, I did come, yes."

"Ohhh GOD, that is so hot. God Liam, why do you make me so wet?" Her legs trembled as she thought about him holding his cock as he watched her fuck herself with the rubber cock. Do you like what you see now Liam? Do you like the lingerie I have put on for you?"

"I... I think you look fucking fantastic!"

"I know you fancy me Liam. Your mother told me." They had reached the sofa in the lounge and Izzy pushed Liam onto it, then knelt down, seating herself upon his lap. "You like my breasts, don't you? Your eyes are always burning into them. Your mother told me you like my breasts. You make me feel like I'm naked in front of you all the time. It makes me soooo horny." She reached up and popped the front fastening. The large globes burst forth. The nipples were very hard and sat upon the upturn of the breasts. She lifted one towards his mouth. "Suck." She demanded. Putting the nipple against his lips, "I haven't had a man suckle on my teats for a long time, I need it, please Liam, do it for me now."

Liam ran his tongue around the areola. Each lump and bump of the soft brown flesh could be felt. His licking made the nipples even larger and eager to be sucked. He pursed his lips and put them at the very tip of the nipple, sucking the teat into his mouth with a slurping sound. It felt strange, but then it also felt comforting, like he was a babe in arms once again. The emotion was confusing to him.

Izzy moaned. This was the culmination of months of stalking. Of planning degrees of exposure to Liam, of thinking of ways to get him into her house, of masturbating whilst fantasising about him. And now she was sitting on his lap, having him suckle on her breast as she looked down at him. She desperately wanted to reveal the viper in his trousers, but was also aware that she mustn't frighten him off. "Ohhh Liam. That is lovely. Please, suckle on the other one, she's feeling left out."

He did as he was bid, raising his hand and running a finger around the wet nipple that he had been sucking, as he took the other in his mouth.

Izzy put her hands upon his shoulders. "Ohhh God that is good. You are making me tingle all over. So, you like me dressing for you, do you?" Liam just nodded whilst continuing to suck. He started to gently bite her, raising the nipple further as he pinched the other between finger and thumb, her whole body broke out in goose-bumps. "Oh, fuck Liam...oh...oh my God... which was your favourite bit...?"

He removed his mouth from its arousing. "I loved it all, the knickers inside your pussy, the inserting of the rubber cock and fucking yourself, the lingerie, especially the lingerie. It was better than any porn film I have watched, because it was more personal, more urgent and more real. It was fucking hot." As he was talking, he was playing with her breasts. He had never handled such a magnificent pair before, hell, he had never handled a pair before. The smooth tanned skin, soft to the touch contrasted with the hardness of the nipples as his palms ran over them. He investigated them and interrogated their very substance, their weight, their composition. "You have wonderful breasts Izzy, my mother was right, though she shouldn't have told you, but I do love your breasts."

Izzy, leaned forwards and kissed him. It was a tentative kiss upon his lips, but as he accepted what she was doing, she became more forceful, pressing his lips hard with hers, forcing her tongue into his mouth. She moaned and fidgeted upon his lap. His hands and his mouth had her at the edge of orgasm already, she didn't know whether to allow herself to come or if it would scare him away, but she was reaching the summit very quickly and would soon, not be able to stop herself. She moved her lips to his ear, kissing it and sucking a lobe in between her lips and whispered to him. "They are all mine, real, I know what people think, but you can tell when you touch them. I give them to you Liam." She then said with some urgency, "Would you like to see me play with myself now? I'm so close to coming because of you Liam, I would love it if you watched me come."

"I...I...would love it too. No-one has ever done that for me."

She kissed him on the lips again, then stood and stepped back a few paces. "I'll do it on one condition though. You must release that beast and let me see him. Then I want to see you come as you did last night." She sat down on the floor, legs raised, knees together, her arms behind her, keeping her upright. "Is it a deal?"

Liam just nodded. He couldn't believe this was happening. He was in a complete daze. Sucking on a Izzy's breasts had brought him close to his own orgasm, seeing Izzy wanking for him was going to be too much, he knew he would not be able to hold on. But he could not stop things as they continued to unfold in front of him. His next door neighbour had him exactly where she wanted him, and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Good," Izzy said, "Do it now. You have me so worked up, that I'm not sure I will even need to touch myself. But don't worry, I'll just bring myself off again and maybe again..." She looked hungrily at Liam's crotch. "Do it!" She commanded him.

Liam popped the button on his jeans, slowly running the zip down and pulled the trousers down to his knees.

"Fuck Liam," Izzy exclaimed, "What have you got in there a horse's cock? Ohhh let me pull your boxers down please...please, I must do it!" Her tone was begging, pleading and demanding.

He smiled at her and nodded again, acquiescing to her request. Izzy leant forwards, and hooked her bright red, filbert nailed fingers into the waistband of his underpants and very slowly drew them down. Liam raised his bum off of the sofa to help but the main obstacle snagging on his boxers was his cock. She pulled his pants high over the coiled mass of pulsing flesh, finally revealing it. She gasped, her mouth dropping open at the sight of the monster. As it realised it was free it enabled it to expand further and it sprang to attention, standing a full 28 centimetres from his groin. "Fuck me! Fuck me Liam. If I'd know you were hiding that in your pants, I would have gotten my claws into you sooner. Oooohhh fuck, when I think of what I have missed out on...oh, oh Goddddd." She released his boxers at mid-thigh and sat back on the floor just staring at the pulsing cock before her. "Oh Liam, oooohh Liam," was all that she could say.

She lay back in front of him, her black stocking-clad legs still raised in front of her, knees together, high heels splayed either side. Gradually she opened her thighs full displaying her knickers and suspender belt to him. Her large breasts heaved upon her panting chest. Liam noticed her soaking knickers and the sight brought forth a dribble of pre-come from the tip of his shaft, that ran down the length in full sight of Izzy.

She had barely pulled her panties to one side to reveal her swollen labia lips, dripping with her juices, when, seeing his pre-come, she exploded in orgasm. The fingers of her right hand, splayed her vaginal lips displaying her vaginal sphincter, with spasmed as she came. With each pulse of orgasm, her vagina pushed out more and more fluid. Liam was witnessing his first female orgasm in person, not realising that a woman could produce so much come too.

"FUCK...oh fuck, Liam...oh...ohhh ummm...oh God, oh Liam...don't...huh oooooh. Don't come yet... Let me play with myself properly for you. I want to sooo much. But you just got me so worked up I couldn't stop myself coming. Ohhh God, I bet you taste good." She sat up and ran her tongue along his cock, scooping up his come into her mouth before settling back down. "Uuummmmm." Izzy splayed her cunt lips again, and then with the index finger of her other hand, rubbed gently upon her clitoris. She pushed her hips towards Liam. Occasionally slipping her fingers inside her wet pussy. She released her lips and fed a breast towards her mouth, sucking on her own nipple as she dipped her fingers deeply into her wet hole. Her legs were shaking as her fingers went deeper with each upward thrust of her hips. She moaned onto her breast. As she pulled her fingers out again. She climaxed a second time.

The succulent glistening juices on her fingers suddenly reminding Liam of his mother's hand upon his thigh, coated in her sex juices. He ejaculated violently.

Izzy had released her breast and was screaming in her orgasm. "Fuck, oh FUCK. I'm coming again for you Liam, I'M COMING! Come for me too!" She watched incredulously as a stream of white-hot sperm shot feet from the end of Liam's cock landing across her thigh and the hand that was fucking her pussy. "FUCKING HELL!...oooohhhh shit." The semen was immediately mixed with her own fluid as she continued to pump her fingers into her cunt, slipping straight into another orgasm. "Fuck that's hot, oohh FUCK, oh, oh, OHH!" More of the viscous fluid shot forth, this time it landed on her stomach and clipped the lower part of her breast, slicing across her fingers as they played with her orb. She bucked her hips towards her tormenting fingers, in a fucking motion, her eyes riveted to Liam's organ as more come flowed down it lava-like, across his fingers and into his pubic hair. Another gout left his pulsing cock, shooting high into the air before landing back onto his boxers and jeans, followed quickly by another that landed on Izzy's leg and between. "My God Liam," Izzy panted, "Where is it all coming from...?" She pulled her fingers from her vagina with a wet slurping sound and sat up. Then knelt between Liam's legs and grasped his wildly pulsing cock with both her hands. Another stream of his come shot forth at the contact and landed in her hair, dribbling down her face.

Izzy slid her mouth and tongue along the length of the throbbing phallus, collecting as much of the spent semen as she could, her hands rubbing on the cock eliciting every last drop of his come from the shaft. A small splash, landed on her chin and this seem to herald the end of Liam's orgasm. Izzy left it there like a badge of honour, finishing her clean-up duties. When she was done, she looked directly at Liam and licked her come from her fingers. "Fucking hell Liam, that was hot. Look at the size of this thing! God I want it...I...OH FUCK Liam, I want it inside of me."

12