Linking Demon Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liam looked completely embarrassed. His come was all over his jeans, was dripping from Izzy's face and hair, was dribbling down her leg and stomach and as she sat in front of him, she licked the remnants of it from her lips and chin. His cock was at half-mast. Normally by now, it would be fully flaccid. He had a feeling that if she did something else to arouse him, he would be hard again in no time. But he knew he was already late for work. "Sorry Izzy. Sorry for making a mess, and sorry for 'kissing and running', but I have to be at work. I am already late."

"NO," she said, "No, you can't go now. I need to be fucked Liam, I need that cock inside me, you cannot leave me like this?"

"I have to go Izzy; I don't want to lose my job."

"Couldn't you just be a little late, just tell them you had to fuck your girlfriend, they'd understand." She had a wicked look upon her face and started reaching for his cock again. "I know he wants to be slipped inside my tight cunt. See, he hasn't fully gone down yet, there must be more come in him that needs to be emptied into my eager pussy."

Liam stood, pulling up his boxers and jeans, hating the feel of his cold semen as he dragged his covered clothes up his legs. "I'm sorry Izzy."

Accepting that he was going to leave, she stood. Izzy was still pleased that she had had one hell of a masturbation session, whilst watching some of the best porn ever, Liam's cock. She was pleased that she had finally seen his magnificent weapon, but that made her all the more desperate to have it inside her. She could almost rape him, she wanted it that bad. But she would need many an accomplice to help her do that, and she wasn't going to share him with anyone. Now her claws were in him, she was going to extract those juices from his cock whenever she could. "Can you come by later? I'll put on another sexy outfit for you?"

I'm not sure Izzy, I have a training session in the gym, and I'm usually buggered after that. Maybe the weekend?"

"The weekend!" Izzy was unable to hide her disappointment. "But that is three days away. You're going to make me wait three days?"

"We'll see, I have a bit of a full calendar until then. Look I really must be going. He looked down at his come covered jeans. "I'm gonna have to change these for a start."

"I could lick it off for you?" Izzy smiled wickedly.

"Er, that would be a no and you know why."

"So, see you later." He felt awkward, not knowing what to do. He didn't want to kiss her, as she still had some of his come about her lips. She still had some on her face too so he could kiss her there. And he knew that if he embraced her, he would never leave. So, he just turned and left, leaving Izzy come-covered, her breasts still heaving, her nipples still painfully erect and her pussy aching for more. But she had a huge smile upon her face.

12