Linking Demon Pt. 16

Story Info
It gets more complicated for Charlotte and Liam.
6.5k words
4.71
5.7k
6

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte had finished her shower, but felt none the better for it. She couldn't get to grips with what was going on in her head. Why did she keep dreaming about Liam? More specifically, having sex with Liam? Surely, she wasn't really contemplating that she should have sex with her son? That was just wrong on so many levels. Why then did her stomach churn every time she thought about seeing his impressive cock standing up-right as he watched that video? A video that she now knew was of Izzy, stuffing a rubber cock into herself. And was of her dressed in what looked like very erotic lingerie. Why was she having feelings of jealousy towards Izzy?

She stood before the mirror naked, her nipples were huge again and throbbed in painful erection. "Have you not had enough? Stop the torment please!" She spoke to herself, putting her palms over her breasts, to remove the sight of her body's insubordination. She did not expect a response, but was not surprised when she got one.

"Seems Liam is a man of action and not at all like his mother, who just thinks about 'doing' her son, but never has enough courage to get around to it."

"STOP!" She screamed. "STOP THIS NOW!"

Laughter was the only response she received, as she turned away from the mirror and without thinking about the process, got herself dressed. She walked down the stairs and saw that Liam had again arranged breakfast things for her. He was such a thoughtful young man. Beneath her cup, which sat by the percolator, she noticed a folded bit of paper and opening it, read the note that Liam had left. 'Thanks for last night. I guess we both needed it'. Charlotte dropped the cup. As it hit the floor, it smashed into a hundred pieces, reflecting her brain's response, as it too seemed to tear itself apart with a myriad of thoughts and condemnations. Finally, her voice, strangled until now, spoke her feelings.

"Oh no! Oh no he didn't...God no...please. He didn't fuc...me...that wasn't his sem...NO!" She couldn't bring herself to voice what her brain had already accepted as true. 'He must have had sex with me, it would explain the semen, and the missing knickers and the...the note.' Her thoughts ran away with her. 'I can't believe he did that; I can't accept that my son fucked me as I slept, but he must have. Though surely, I would have woken up? Oh no, maybe I did wake up. But if I did, then why didn't I stop him? Because you didn't want to, why else did you orgasm so many times, if it was so wrong?' The miniscule details of what had happened last night were now flooding back into her mind, every last throbbing centimetre of them. She knew she was as guilty of duplicity as he.

"Oww, are we getting wet again my pretty? Do we want him, do we need him now?"

"No," Charlotte sobbed to the room. No stop!"

She desperately tried to pull herself together, distracting her thoughts by cleaning up the broken cup, then running upstairs for some tissues to wipe her face clear of tears. She suddenly felt the need to put on some make-up too, in the hopes that it would hide her recent tears. She looked upon her soiled bedsheets and tearing them from the bed, she wandered back down the stairs, hearing the front door slam closed.

Liam ran back to the house, confused, embarrassed and pleased. He had never witnessed anything that arousing before. She really did have the hots for him and he was not so sure he didn't feel the same way. This was crazy, he had not been out with a girl for ages, and now it looked like two wanted him at the same time? Assuming you could call Izzy a 'girl'? And assuming Natasha actually wanted to go out with him? He got to his front door, just as his phone advised him he had a message. He looked at it and saw it was a WhatsApp from Izzy. He opened it and saw a picture of her standing in the lounge scooping up his come on her fingers. Another showed those fingers in her mouth. Yet another showed that she had taken off her knickers and was offering them to him. There was a large wet patch surrounding the gusset. The first caption read 'Delicious!' The second, 'I could not waste it.' The third, 'Just so that you don't forget me. These are waiting for you, to add to your collection of my panties. Please rate my lingerie by giving it a star rating... I need to know that you like it. Oh, I'm not sure I can wait until the weekend; so, it is lucky I like masturbating! Maybe I'll send you some more pics.'

He smiled and sent a five-star rating, then the word 'Please', as a response. He then sent a message to his boss Jon at work. 'Sorry Jon, overslept from working late. I'll be a little late.' He got an almost immediate response. 'Hey Liam, don't worry. Don't bother coming in. Have another late one booked in for tomorrow, so you can make up the time on that job. See you tomorrow.'

Liam walked into the house forgetting for a moment, the state he was in. He replied to Jon with a simple 'OK', then walked to the stairs intending to go to his room and change. As he got to the bottom stair, his mother was coming down with an armful of dirty washing. "Oh, Liam..., I thought you had gone to work? But I'm glad you are here, I think we need to talk...What have you got all over your jeans? Oh Liam, is that seme..."

"I was just round Izzy's and I spilt some drink." He said, stopping her from finishing her sentence. "I'm not going to work now, as I have another late job booked for tomorrow, so Jon said not to bother coming in. So, I'll probably go to the gym early. I'm not seeing Natasha until tomorrow, so that will probably work quite nicely." He looked at his mum, immediately sensing that something was not right. "Are you ok? You look like you have been crying? You've got make-up on, are you going out?"

"Oh, I'm fine," she said, sounding anything but. "And no, I'm not going out, but we really do need to talk, so I'll make us a coffee and we can have a chat."

"Sure, it sounds serious?"

Charlotte went down the stairs and Liam quickly changed. He tried to wipe his jeans and boxers down to remove as much of his come as possible, but only succeeded in making it look worse, so turned the offending articles inside out to try and hide the mess. Getting into some fresh clothing, he went down stairs. As he entered the kitchen, his mother was sitting on one of the bar stools. Pensively, staring into space. He couldn't help but notice, her long legs were revealed almost entirely as they wound about themselves, serpentine fashion. Her little skirt no more than a homage to her usual skirt length, hid nothing of her toned flesh above the filigreed stocking top. Liam caught his breath, his mother's legs, clad in stockings was a real weakness of his. He felt a tingling in his cock, knowing that he would not be able to control it if he kept looking, this was despite having been emptied not moments before; it now appeared to be interested in some more. He looked at her top, the sun, streaming through the window, had created a back light. With her elbow as it was on the bar-top, he could see a loose breast in detailed profile, right down to the large erect nipple. He stood for way too long, staring at his mother's very fine figure. Only with a great effort of will, was he able to pull his eyes away.

As he sat down, he saw his note open on the work-top. "So, you saw, my note? My little way of saying thanks. It was the right thing to bring it out into the open, though I didn't think I needed it, I found out that you forcing the issue was for the best. And the way you handled it, well, you were great mum."

"The right thing to do...?" Her words stumbled out. "I forced you to do it? You liked the way I handled your...your co...?" She could not comprehend what he had said. "I'm not so sure Liam that fu..., I mean, I understand that it takes two Liam and therefore I have to accept my blame in this, but I just can't come to terms with the fact that you... that we..."

"I think what it has done," Liam carried on, un-aware of the gravitas of his mother's current thoughts. "Is free me from bonds that I had placed about myself. Bonds that were restricting me from doing what I needed to do, what I wanted to do."

"My God Liam, you just can't go around fucking people, I mean I am your mother!"

"No, I don't mean fucking necessarily," he interrupted her. "Though it did get a little close with Izzy today... I just mean that talking with you and discussing the other night, has made me realise things about myself, that's all. And so, thank you again for discussing it. I am grateful that you are my mother and that we can talk openly about it."

Charlotte's brain and body were numb. She stared into her coffee going over and over things again. 'Her son had fucked her last night, he just admitted it. But she had come, multiple times in fact, not least when he had filled her cunt with his semen and it felt so good, how could it be wrong? But he said he felt that she had forced him into doing it? 'I forced him? He liked the way I handled him? So, he obviously enjoyed the experience as much as I did?' She suddenly realised the truth of the matter, was that she had enjoyed the experience. Perhaps that was what was getting to her more than anything else?'

"Ah, now my pretty catches on..."

She looked into Liam's eyes, seeing not her son, but a handsome, extremely loving man. Leaning across, she kissed him. Her lips pressed hard against his, her stomach began to churn and she knew that she wanted to feel that huge cock inside her once again. Despite the fact that she was probably still leaking some of his come into her knickers, she knew she wanted to be filled up with more. Then something crashed against her consciousness. "Wait, you were talking about our chat? Our chat the other night? You were thanking me for making you discuss the awkward situation we found ourselves in?"

"Yeah, that's right. Why, what did you think I was talking about?"

"Er... nothing, I mean...I was talking about last night." She looked at him intensely. "About what happened to me, to us last night." She waited, giving him the opportunity to say that he had come to her room and fucked her. But she realised she was now more fearful of the thought that he hadn't. Because that would mean she was probably losing her mind. 'Christ,' she thought, 'One minute I'm up in arms because I thought he had abused me, fucked me, used my cunt as a vessel for depositing his sperm. Now I'm more concerned that he didn't do any of those things.' Her brain just kept running on.

"Why, what happened to you last night?" Liam looked concerned.

"Oh, it...well it...it must have been a dream. Another bad dream."

"Another one? Are you going to tell me what happened in this one? You said I was in it again? Was I doing the same thing as last time?"

"I...I can't... well yes, I think so..." I just can't remember the details now. I can just remember the profound effect it had on me when I woke."

"That is strange," he said. "I had a dream last night too. A woman appeared naked in my room..." He went on to tell his mother about the experience. Leaving her in no doubt about the similarities with her dream, though he didn't go into the full detail of the experience. Too coincidental? A thought suddenly came to her. Maybe she had gone to Liam...? Maybe she was the woman in his dreams, maybe it was her that forced him to have sex with her. It was her after all that took hold of his rock-hard cock and forced herself down upon it?

"Oh God..." She said out loud.

"What's the matter?"

Charlotte was about to admit to Liam and to herself, what she believed she had done, but baulked at the last moment. "I don't feel that good. I think I am going to go and lay on my bed."

"You don't look yourself, that's true. Let me get you settled."

The pair walked upstairs. She felt like she was taking him to her bed. 'Taking him'. She could now not get it out of her head. She was the guilty party. She lay upon the bed and he sat beside her, putting his hand upon her forehead as she had done a hundred times to him, when he was little.

"No temperature. Just get some rest. I'm going to the gym early, and I'll pop back in and check on you afterwards."

"Oh darling, there is really no need. I just felt a little dizzy really, it'll go soon."

"Not listening," he said, standing up. "Get some rest."

Charlotte was loath to close her eyes, but for some reason, felt she would be ok during the day. She fell asleep peacefully.

Liam had completed his routine at the gym and was just towelling himself down when he turned and looked up at the bar window. Natasha was seated at a table and was watching him. She waved and indicated that he should join her for a drink. He smiled and nodded, indicating that he would be about twenty minutes. She smiled back and stuck up her thumb. He was pleased that she was here and that he could talk with her, but was wary about anything more than that.

His shower revived him as normal and he entered the bar tired, but refreshed. His muscles had that good burning feeling, that told him he had broken down the fibres for better gain. He dropped his bag at the table. "Hello you. Thought you weren't coming over until tomorrow?"

"Well," She turned as a brunette approached the table with three drinks. "My friend Carly, say hello Carly..."

"Hello Liam," Carly purred, putting down the tray of drinks and proffering her hand.

"Hello Carly."

"My friend," Natasha continued, "Would not take no, for an answer and insisted on coming down. Said she was interested in joining the gym too. She also said she wanted to book you up for induction and training, but I told her that you were already taken!"

"I'm already taken?" He queried, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, you're my trainer."

"Well Natasha, I can handle more than one person at a time."

Carly spluttered into her drink. Looking up giggling she said, "That's exactly what I said, wasn't it Tash, that he could do both of us at the same time?"

Liam had his professional head on and although he noted the inflection that Carly put into her words and the look that the two women gave each other, he elected not to take the bait. "But, as I told Natasha, I am in training myself at the moment for the next four weeks, so cannot take on any further tuition."

"See," Natasha turned to Carly, "I told you it would be a waste of time you coming down."

"Oh, it hasn't darling, believe me, it hasn't."

Liam felt more than a little uncomfortable under Carly's direct gazed and elected to bail out. "Well, I have to get going."

"Hey, I just bought you a drink! And I am seriously getting a complex now. This is the third time we have seen each other, and the third time you have to rush off. Do I smell or something?" She passed the orange juice across to him. "Jeeze, what has a girl gotta do to get a boy to talk to her?"

Carly smirked. "Perhaps you're not his type darling? Maybe I am though?" She giggled again.

"Not a question of type Carly. Afraid when I am training, work comes first and foremost. As I said to Natasha, if I am being paid for training, then there is no fraternisation allowed."

"See!" Natasha stuck her tongue out at Carly playfully. "Told you he was very professional."

Carly smiled wickedly back at Natasha. "Ah, but as I am not paying for your services at the moment, that makes 'fraternisation' possible does it not?"

"Now Carly," Natasha looked at her friend.

"It would mean that yes," said Liam. But I'm afraid that my answer would be the same." He drank the orange juice in one thirst-quenching draft. "I must be going, as I have something urgent to attend to. It was really nice to meet you Carly. And if you want to use me for training, then I will be available in four weeks, though, there are some other, very good trainers available, if you wanted to get started sooner." He turned to Natasha. "I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. And as I will be working on your mid and top section, I would suggest wearing a sports bra." He winked and turned to leave. Then turned back. "Sorry, thank you for the drink."

After Liam had left, Carly turned to Natasha saying, "Fucking hell, he is hot! Those muscles are fucking huge. Did you see the size of his baggage, that boy is packing some serious heat!"

Natasha laughed. "Back off babe, I saw him first."

"You did," Carly smiled, "But he did say he could handle us both at the same time, and looking at what he might have in those boxers, I don't doubt what he says. I think he could do us some serious damage. Either way, we have gotta find out girl."

"You are terrible. But I have to say, just thinking about him gets me all hot and unnecessary." They both giggled.

Liam got home at ten past nine. Earlier than his norm. He went up to check on his mum. She lay upon the bed, pretty much as he had left her. He wasn't sure if he should wake her or let her sleep through, but decided in the end to let her sleep. He looked at her clothing again and felt that he should not remove it. He knew she was bra-less; he knew she was wearing stockings and didn't even want to think about what knickers she was wearing. No, it was better for him if he left the clothing where it was. He pulled one of the covers over her and turning off the bedroom light, left.

In his room, he settled onto the bed. His teeth felt fresh after brushing and he ran his tongue across them as he pondered his next move with Izzy. He knew he could go around there tonight, but was more than aware how it would end up. He was suddenly not so sure, with the complication of Natasha, if that was what he now wanted? He undressed and got into bed. His muscles had quickly recovered from his gym session, as well they should, being used to the pounding by now. But he felt more tired than usual, as if he didn't get that much sleep the night before. He picked up his phone and saw that he had a few new messages. He looked at the first, he could see it was from Izzy. He expected some more pornographic images of her in various states of sexual rapture, but instead was greeted with a simply seductive picture and message. She was dressed in some very sexy nightwear, which consisted of a long blue see-through negligée and some very small panties. The caption read, 'going to bed, on my own it seems, this is what you are missing out on. If you change your mind, just let yourself in through the back-door and climb into bed. If I'm asleep, wake me." She signed the message with a love heart. The image had got him a little hot from the off. As he viewed it again, he was reminded just how fit the forty-year old was. "What a cracking body," he whistled to himself.

Opening the other message, which was from an unknown number, he read, 'Apologies about Carly, she can be a bit full-on. And sorry if I was a bit pushy myself. What you do with your time is your business and I have no right to expect that you should want to spend time with me. Sorry and see you tomorrow, I hope? Tash.' This message had been sent almost immediately after he had seen the girls, and made him smile. 'Full on' is not the phrase he would use. There was a 'ping' on his phone as he was reading Natasha's message and another one dropped in from her. 'I want to see what you have in those boxers, and to hold it until it is stiff in my hands...' This was followed almost immediately by, 'Oh my God I'm so sorry, that was Carly, she's a little drunk and got hold of my phone whilst I was getting drinks. Please, please ignore it. I'm so sorry.'

Liam felt it best to not respond, it sounded like the girls were having a good drink, and nothing would come of it if he started a conversation. It would all be forgotten in the morning; all they would remember was their hangovers.

His dream woman returned to him again at two in the morning. As she stood beside him, her body shape seemed a little more defined. Her hair was also a different colour and perhaps, not so long. She climbed upon the bed and settled between Liam's open legs, her hands upon his thighs caused him to shiver at their chilly touch. Slowly she ran them over his muscled thighs, heading towards his latent cock. Liam was tired and moaned. Although he was sure he was dreaming, he still told himself he did not really want this to happen tonight. It would make him less inclined to go to the gym if he were tired, and he had a full day ahead of him at work. He tried to go to sleep in his dream, hoping that the woman would just dissolve away, but her hands continued their slow journey Northwards.

12