Linking Demon Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to talk, but his tongue seemed to be at someone else's command as it would not move, the words that formed in his head, stayed there. The woman's cool hands had reached their target and had grasped his balls and the head of his cock. His flesh took only seconds to be at full erection despite him forbidding his cock from reacting to the touch. She leant over him, like a beast preying on its victim and he felt her cool mouth slip over the head of his cock. The moan that escaped him this time, was one of pure pleasure. This woman's mouth and tongue elicited pleasures through his phallus and into his body that were still fresh and new. He felt her lips grip upon his shaft as she took more of him into her mouth. She did not gag, as his shaft entered her throat and was squeezed delightfully there.

The strangely silent woman sucked upon his thick cock, rising up and down as she fucked it with her mouth. Liam unused to such tumultuous delights steadily rose to orgasm. She lashed along the rock hard length with her tongue, stopping to suck one of his balls into her mouth, then moving on to do the same with the other, as she pulled back, she appeared to take pleasure in watching her hands at play along the length of his rampant, throbbing cock.

The woman's face was shrouded in darkness, it was impossible to gauge her looks. Her body however was now fully defined. Her breasts broke out from the veil of her long light-coloured hair. The nipples were large and very hard. He was suddenly reminded of his mother's breasts and how similar they looked, in both shape and size as those before him now. The woman leant towards Liam, putting a leg either side of his body, she moved upwards, raising herself and grasping hold of Liam's cock, she fed him into her cool, wet pussy. As she lowered herself upon him, she voiced a cry of ecstasy, her cry more vocal that it was the night before. She lowered herself further, enjoying the slowness of the process. Every now and then, she would stop as if taking stock of the pleasure she was receiving. It was getting to her, as much as it was to him. She slid to the base of his marble phallus, throwing back her head in a scream of noisy passion. Liam froze. The woman that was riding him and who was voicing her lust, was his mother!

He tried to scream within his dream. He tried to raise his hands to stop her from sliding along his length, he tried to stop the elicit pleasure from being generated about his cock, but his arms just felt like lead weights, immovable, unresponsive. She leaned forwards and kissed him hard, her mouth suckering upon his lips, her tongue reptilian-like as it entwined with his. She leaned back staring intently at him as she raised and lowered herself upon his cock, her hands grasping at his pectoral muscles. Her mouth opening and closing in moaned expletives. She bit upon her lip and grasping his hands, lifted them to her breasts, he felt the cold iron-hard erections beneath his palms as she held them there. Her thrusting upon his cock was becoming more urgent, as she desperately tried to draw his sperm from his balls. She released his hands and put hers back on his chest for better purchase as she became more and more frantic. Liam allowed his hands to slide from his mother's breasts, to her thin waist and onto her rising and falling hips, finally his hands fell onto the silky smoothness of her stocking covered thighs.

His mother screamed in pleasure as his hot ejaculate erupted with force, pumping into her eager cunt. It seemed to be sucking the very life from him. Rhythms of muscular undulation applied by her vagina, ran from the base of his shaft up to the tip, as if two unseen hands within his mother's vagina were wanking him at the same time. "Liam, Liam fill me with your seed. Oh, earthly phallus bearer, give it to me. Take this cunt and wreak havoc." Liam's balls were quickly emptied. He was ashamed at himself for dreaming this dream, he could not understand with all the girls in his life at the moment, why he dreamt of fucking his mother. He wanted the dream to stop. He wanted the woman, his mother to disappear.

His mother though, had not finished. She continued to ride upon Liam's cock, a hand had grasped her breast and was torturing a nipple, whilst the other played about her clitoris and vaginal folds, mopping up the leaking come and occasionally feeding it into her mouth. "Your come is exquisite, I must have more of the life-giving elixir. Come son, give me more of thy earthly delights, make this cunt weep with your come."

Despite himself, Liam realised his cock had not gone limp and more distressing for him, was that he could feel another orgasm quickly approaching. Watching his mother feed his come into her mouth and sucking avidly upon it, as she rode him, was not helping matters. "My body pleases you and impaling me fulfils your deepest desires. You cannot deny me. Equally I will take from you, what is mine." Her cunt again started to rasp along his cock, her urgency raising to another orgasm. His mother rising and falling upon his fleshly sword. She cried out again in her pleasure and took him with her. His cock pulsed hard as spurt after spurt of his ejaculate poured forth into her grasping vagina. His mother screamed out further expletives, her breasts bouncing in her steeple chase upon his penis. The wet succulent sounds of sex loud in his ears. He could take no more.

His mother lay upon his chest, keeping his deflating cock within her. She looked up into his eyes and said, "Liam, it is what we both wanted and certainly what I needed. Taking your seed is what I have dreamed of, feeling my cunt stretched by your horse-cock was my desire." He slept within his dream.

Charlotte could not tell if she was dreaming, but assumed she must be. Before her once again stood her son, a blue aura of light seemed to flutter about him in its iridescence. He stooped and gently undid her blouse buttons, seeming to enjoy the process for each one. He started at the bottom button, slowly working his way up to those between her breasts. It was only when all were undone, that he peeled back her blouse to reveal both her breasts. She smiled up at him, demanding his approval of her proud assets. A shy smile broke out upon his face as he viewed her handsome alabaster mounds. She looked at them too, both witnessing the nipples growing taut, absorbing the areola into them as they did so. He leaned forwards, blowing a cool breath upon them, raising goose bumps all over her body. Charlotte's eyes caught a movement to her left, she gasped as she bore witness to the birth of his erection. As she watched the monster raise itself to half-mast, she could not resist reaching out a hand to enfold the throbbing flesh as the blood coursed into it, engorging it and filling it with pulsating life.

Gently she pulled upon his weapon, drawing him to the bed. She looked up at him smiling as he sat beside her, leaning forwards to take one of her nipples into his cool mouth; sucking and biting upon it. Charlotte groaned, the cock beneath her fingers now at full strength. She pulled down on the cock in her hand, taking the foreskin with her as her actions revealed the large plum shaped head glistening in the moon light. Both of Liam's cool hands ran up her thighs, across her stocking tops and onto the hot flesh beyond. Rather than removing her skirt, he simply pushed it upwards so that it gathered about her waist.

"Kiss me Liam," she murmured to him. Raising a hand to his face as she ran her other hand along his seemingly endless phallus. "Kiss me." She drew his face to hers and pushed her lips hard upon his. Probing her tongue between them, to meet with his. She felt herself giving way to the inevitable. She knew she wanted to have his cock inside her, she knew that she wanted him to come all over her and inside her. She wanted to taste him, she wanted to feed upon him, she needed to be abused by him. She knew she wanted this so badly that it positively hurt. Her gusset was already flooding with her juices as her vagina prepared itself for more of the same torture as last night, in was hungry and demanding.

As Liam kissed her passionately, his hands gently pulled upon her wet panties, drawing them away from her pubic area and pulling them over her hips and down her legs. She raised a leg to enable him to remove them and before she knew what was happening he held her legs high before her and ran his tongue along the crevice of her bum cheeks and onto her anus. He probed gently about her sphincter, before thrusting his tongue deeply inside her. "Fuck Liam, I...wow..I was not...not expecting...oh shit Liam, that is so fucking hot, I...Jesus, I think ...oh...oh Christ! I'm going to comeeee, owwww huh, huh, oww fucking hell OHHHHHHH. LIAM! He held her legs tightly in position as they trembled violently in the spasms of orgasm, occasionally his tongue would reach forward to lap at her juices as they leaked from her vagina down towards her arse. "Oh fuck, oh Liam. I have never had that done to me before, nor orgasmed because someone was playing with me there. That..." She puffed at him. "That is a new one on me...but fuck it was.. CHRIST! OH CHRIST, YES oh LIAM!"

Liam had slipped a finger knuckle deep into her arse, followed quickly by another. His strong large fingers stretched her anal sphincter wide as he began to pump into her, finger-fucking her arse. OHMygod, OHMYGOD! Shit, shit oh Christ that is good, oh Liam, what ...are... you doing to me... I'm...I'mmmm..." Charlotte was in complete disbelief as she orgasmed again, just by this man touching her arse. An experience she had never had, and something that Liam's father would never have entertained. She had no idea herself, just how much pleasure she would get from it.

As her vagina spasmed in orgasm, it pushed out streams of her lubrication. It was flooding between her lips and down to Liam's mouth, that now steadily worked its way up to her honey pot. She was groaning loudly as he neared her hole and screamed as his tongue pushed its way into it. Her stocking clad legs were draped across his shoulders and back, her hips raised to his face, as her thighs gripped about his head, trembling as her third orgasm approached. "Liam, fuck Liam, oh God that is good, oh, owww lick me owww fucking...oh fuck. FUCK! He continued to fuck her arse with the fingers of his right hand, as his left arm looped about her thigh and his fingers ran gentle rings about her clitoris every now and then teasing the erect bud by pushing hard upon it. His tongue probing her vagina in a fucking motion. She had never been 'eaten' in such a fashion before and could not stave off the orgasm that approached on wings of unbridled lust.

"LIAM, OH, GOD LIAM, I need your cock in me, I need you to fuck me, oh Christ fill my cunt with your fantastic cock NOW, PLEASE, oh please fuck me." She was still pleading with him as he grabbed hold of her hips in both hands and span her around, planting her face into the pillow, her bum in the air as he edged up to her. She felt his large cock banging against her inner thigh as it throbbed. And put her hand between her legs to guide the head upwards, between her succulent lips. "Do IT!" She commanded. "For fuck sake abuse me, fill me with your seed." He stabbed forwards and mounted her from behind. Taking care to push his huge weapon slowly into his mother's tight orifice. As he did so, Charlotte screamed her pleasure at taking her son's cock inside her once again. "OHMYGOD, he is so big...soooo fucking biggggg. Oh, you are tearing me apart oooh stop...wait, wait." Her fingers had stopped to dally about her clitoris after they had delivered his cock into her cunt and the combination of being entered, with her play had brought on a mind-numbing orgasm. She felt his hand upon her breasts, she felt his cock pulsing inside her widely stretched vagina, she felt her fingers slipping about her vulva and clitoris and she heard herself screaming in pleasure at being taken by her son. "FUCKKKK, fuck me...fuck me...oh Liam, that is...oh that is exquisite...yes...oh, oh, huh. Slowly, oh sooooo sslowly, ohhhwwww fuck!"

Charlotte pushed back onto the rigid flesh impaling her, each time taking more and more of the granite-hard phallus into her pussy. Her thighs trembled furiously as each wave of ecstasy took her. The wrongness of what she was doing, making the pleasure that much more acute. Orgasm followed orgasm in a never ending wave of unbridled lust. She could not stop them and the intensity only grew worse as she felt Liam's urgency; his trusting became deeper, faster and more urgent. Charlotte was incoherent, she was shaken be how much she wanted this, shaken by the realisation of how pleased she was that he was going to be filling her cunt any moment with his come. "Oh, oh, oh...Li...am." She panted as each word was forced out of her with each thrust of his cock, as Liam rutted her. "Come for me, fill my cunt with your sperm, GOD I need it!"

She felt Liam withdraw his cock almost completely and hold it there, his throbbing head, just about enclosed by her grasping vaginal lips. She was panting heavily and with each pulse of his cock, she trembled. He began to smack her across the cheeks of her bum. The shock made Charlotte scream out. She had never before been spanked whilst fucking. She felt suddenly submissive, like she was being punished, both by the administering hand and the piercing cock. With a simple cry of "Oh God." She came again, only this time her grasping vagina felt his hot ejaculate pump into her, as holding still he allowed it to ricochet off of the walls of her vagina, before plunging into her uterus. Both her arse cheeks were glowing red as he maintained the pain, adding still further to it, by inserting his large thumb into her anus, pushing downwards onto his cock as he finally impaled her again; pushing his come deeply into her. Her pillow muffled screams and swearing continued for a long time as she shook like a rag doll in the jaws of a rabid dog.

She could take no more, her body was spent, her lust sated for now. She had been fully fucked, abused, enlightened and filled. As she slid her legs down to lay flat on her stomach, she felt his cock being withdrawn. Her cunt felt sore, stretched and very satisfied. Her arse cheeks were burning with the abrasion. But she just smiled in satisfaction. Charlotte felt her stockings being peeled off as she fell asleep. Whether or not she dreamed, she cared not. In fact, she knew that truthfully, she hoped it was no dream.

"It seems that my work here is nearly done..."

12