Linking Demon Pt. 17

Story Info
The incest is consummated.
7.6k words
4.63
7.6k
9

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the many comments I have received about this, rather long story and the requests for me to finish it. I had forgotten that I had not really concluded it. But looking back, would agree it needed an ending of sorts. Thank you to all that have voted, making most of the chapters, hot favourites. I feel honoured.

There could be a couple of break out stories here with Izzy and Natasha, but that would be on demand only, so if you want them, please leave a comment. I am always grateful for comments or criticism as long as it is constructive, so please continue to leave. Now read on...

*****

Liam woke up a little later than usual. His bed was a maelstrom of sheets: the norm just recently. He stood and noted his cock was standing proud. The usual early morning predicament that most men find themselves in. His cock looked red and angry, like he had had recent sex and he wondered again about his dream. Upon the floor, he spotted some tan coloured stockings and wondered how the hell they got there, guessing that his mother had dropped them as she was collected his washing yesterday? Or did she remove them after fucking him last night! Suddenly the thoughts flooded back to him about the woman grinding down upon his rampant cock. That woman had been his mother. But it was a dream, surely? She would not have sucked his cock and mounted him, would she? He thought about this more and more as he did his ablutions and had his shower. Liam was not surprised that his cock maintained its vigour and if anything, got even harder, no matter how inappropriate his thoughts.

He threw on his bath robe after towelling himself down and went down stairs. He was surprised that his mother was not already up and about, and made her a coffee as well as one for himself, as he thought back over his 'dreams' if dreams they now were? Could his phantom woman have been his mother from the beginning? But why, why would she want to fuck her own son. But then if he were honest, he knew he hadn't got a leg to stand on in that area; always looking up her skirts, pinching underwear, looking at her breasts. No, he knew he had a mother fixation and that was what this was about. These must have been dreams?

He walked slowly and thoughtfully back up to his room with both cups of coffee. He knew he had better check on his mother, as she had not felt great the night before and it was unusual for her not to be moving around at this time. Putting his coffee on the bedside cabinet, he noticed the pair of panties besides the stockings that he had not seen when he got up. His face was suddenly red with heat. He recognised them instantly as his mother's. Could they have fallen from her laundry filled arms too, just like her stockings? He knew this was tenuous. Too tenuous.

Almost in a daze, he walked to his mother's room. The door was wide open so he walked in, freezing to the spot as he stared at his mother's naked body. He heard a soft muffled groan as her hips thrust downward to the bed. She was naked apart from the small skirt that she wore last night. She lay, face down, her head deep in the pillow. The blankets were pushed down about her ankles. Her legs were slightly apart and he found himself staring as his mother's fingers slipped deeply into her pussy, fucking her tight hole. Each time they withdrew, floods of semen spilled onto the sheets. Floods of semen, that Liam knew must be his. The reason her knickers and her stockings were on his bedroom floor, was because she had left them there after she had abused him and filled her pussy with his seed. 'How many nights had she done that now? Why had she not spoken about it? Why had she done it, she was his mother, but had basically raped him!'

A myriad of questions filled his head, but as his mother's bum rose and fell in increasing urgency, and as her come soaked fingers slurped and squished between her swollen vaginal folds, his cock-head began to rule his body rather than his frantically questioning brain. Liam undid his bath robe belt and allowed his rising cock to burst through the open folds to stand at right-angles to his body. He put the coffee down. The noise made his mother stop immediately and she turned and looked at the huge erection before her, the sight of the pulsing beast instantly took her over the edge.

"Ooooohhhh fuck Liam." Charlotte's legs clamped together as her fingers dove deeply into her leaking cunt. She thrust down with her hips, pushing her clit onto her wrist and riding it. Her eyes were glued to her son's phallus as it bounced in appreciation of what she was doing, just feet from her. "Ohhh God, huh, uh, um, oh, oh, Liam...your...oh God...your cock...has been my...undoing...she continued to fuck her fingers in the presence of her son, no-longer caring what he saw or thought about her. "Please, please fuck me again, last night was so good. OOHHH, just thinking about it...oh, oh, when you...when you took me...from behind...do it...do it again...fuck me please Liam. I'll do anything. Anything you want, just get your thick cock into my cunt."

Liam had never witnessed a woman in such frenzied lust before, let alone his mother. His cock was more than keen to take her up on her demands, but Liam had picked up on the import of her words. "I fucked you from behind? I came to you? But I didn't. I didn't come and fuck you. You came to me. Your knickers and stockings, the ones that I put you to bed in last night, are on my bedroom floor! Mother, you came to me and abused me, like you have done each night for the past week, though I only realised it last night when you were riding me! I...I don't know what to think. How did you do it? How did you stop me from stopping you? Did you drug me or something?" He sat at her bedside table; his cock rapidly deflating.

Charlotte sat up, removing her fingers and for some reason, pulling the small skirt down to cover her pussy. "Nooo. No, I didn't drug you, what do you think I am? I came to you? But I can't have I...I've been here...I stayed here. You have come to me a number of times and...and..."

Liam stood and went to his room, returning with her panties and stockings. "There he said. Were they not what you were wearing last night?"

Charlotte could hear that laughing, mocking voice in her head. "Well yes Liam, they are, but you could have equally taken them from me. We both know about your little fetish, don't we?" Charlotte stood, her pussy leaking down her legs. "Look, I'm a mess, please let me shower and then we can discuss this." She wandered into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Liam sat with her panties and stockings in his hands. "She thinks I came to her, but she came to me? Maybe we are both guilty? Maybe deep inside, we both wanted this to happen?" Again, his mother's words came back to him. 'I'll do anything. Anything you want...'

He stood and looked through his mother's lower bedside draw. He knew from previously looking when younger, that this was her lingerie draw. He picked out what he wanted her to wear. He was surprised to find a couple of other things which he grabbed too. Then he went to his room. And grabbed his phone, this he was going to film. He returned to his mother's bedroom and waited for her to finish cleaning herself.

When Charlotte came out of the bathroom, she looked pensively at Liam. "Look, I've been thinking about this. Maybe we have both..."

"I think I came to the same conclusion." He looked at his mother beautiful in her nakedness, enticing, almost wanton.

Charlotte then noticed the lingerie and the other items Liam had put out on the dresser. "Is that for me to wear?" She asked coyly, beginning to smile. "Do you want me to...to dress up for you?" She was almost hesitant, not daring to hope that the answer might be in the positive.

"Yes, I want you to carry out what you said earlier."

"What did I say?"

"You said you were willing to do anything, anything to get my thick cock into your cunt."

She looked at him flushing a little. "Well that was in the heat of my orgasm as you saw. But I cannot deny that I...oh God Liam...he is ...just...magnificent." Charlotte watched Liam's cock as it began to take on form again, pulsing as it filled with his blood and vitality, rising from his lap like some huge monolith. Like a moth to a flame, she was drawn towards it, both hands reaching out to grasp it. "Fuck Liam, I have to admit I have been dreaming about this ever since I saw you playing with yourself, whilst watching that video of Izzy masturbating. I was so jealous of her being able to do that. I could never be that free and open with my sexuality."

"Says the woman that just completed her orgasm in front of me, with a pussy full of my sperm? Well, you are going to have to openly display for me, because that is the 'anything' I want. Now get dressed in the lingerie I have chosen for you."

"But..."

"No 'buts', just action."

"But Liam, what are you wanting me to do? I..." Charlotte's hands had still not made contact with Liam's cock, and neither was he going to let them. His strong arms turned her around and drew her to him. She looked small against his bulk, but he could see that she loved to be enfolded in his warmth. As he pulled her to him, his throbbing cock was pushed against her back. She groaned as he held her tightly to him, an arm about her, just below her breasts, he nibbled on her ear as his other hand roamed sensually about her large globes, the nipples aching in erection already. "Put on the lingerie, and do as you are told for once. Remember, if you want my cock. You have to earn it. Do you want my cock Charlotte?"

Charlotte's body quivered at he called her by name. He had called her that a few times in the past, but now it just added to the erotic nature of the situation. Her body broke out in goose-bumps and with his cock pressed against her back, she knew she could deny him nothing. "Ohhhh, of course I want it Liam, I have wanted it for longer that even I realised, or would admit to myself." She reluctantly pulled away and moved to her bed to put on the lingerie.

Liam had chosen his favourite black silk stockings. He had added a red leather suspender belt which had some large hoops sewn in to the back and the front. He had also picked out the matching bustier, also in red leather. As she finished lacing up the corset, she turned to present herself to her now fully naked, fully erect son. "Will I do?"

Liam had been filming her on his phone. He had taken in the delights of her long legs as she expertly pulled on her stockings. He had filmed her lovely toned bum, and pouting vaginal lips as they were easily visible between her slightly parted thighs.

"Are you filming me too Liam...I'm not sure I'm comfortable..."

"Shush! It is not your decision to make, now, go to the table there and put on those." Liam pointed at the nipple clamps. "I didn't know you enjoyed a bit of pain with your pleasure mother?"

"It was more your father's idea, but as I got used to it, the more I began to enjoy it."

As she placed the first about the nipple and tightened the little grub-screw increasing the pinch, her legs folded and she sat heavily on the chair. "Oh God Liam, I am soooo turned on. What are you doing to me? I seem to be in a constant stage of heat."

Liam stepped closer so that he could film her applying the second clamp then passed her the butt plug. "Now this. Lubricate it in your vagina first. And if you come when inserting it, I will with-hold some sexual pleasure. But to make this really difficult, you will be filming yourself doing it, whilst sucking my cock."

At the mention of his words, Charlotte almost climaxed. "With-hold what pleasure? I don't know I can stop myself Liam, I am so worked up, just looking at your cock is...ohhh no...I'mmmm."

Liam turned away, so she couldn't see his phallus. "NO! You must not come. Control yourself."

"Ohh Liam you tease! I want to come, let me come. Ohhh God, Ohhh, oh..."

"Come then Charlotte, but remember it is your loss."

"OOhhh you can't deny me now!"

"Oh, but I can."

Charlotte had been filming her pussy, it was leaking her milky white vaginal fluid copiously. Knowing that if she inserted the butt plug inside her she would undoubtedly orgasm, she rolled it about the fluid that had leaked onto the bed. Then standing and raising her leg onto the bed. She filmed herself as she slowly put the tip of the plug against her anus. Her legs were now visibly shaking, she knew that she could not hold on and paused to look over her shoulder at Liam, who was still turned away.

"I need you to film me as I'm inserting the plug, I don't want to drop the phone. Besides I'm shaking so much, that the quality of the video is going to be very poor. That's assuming..." She began to pant in an attempt to control herself. "That's assuming I haven't already dribbled onto the camera."

"Ok, Charlotte, but avert your eyes, I don't want to make this any harder for you."

The mention of her name made her heart flutter in her chest. She was on the very precipice, but did not want to fall off, into what she knew would be a mind-numbing orgasm. But Liam saying things like 'make it harder for you', just added fuel to her fire. A fire that her body was demanding be quenched. Her whole body seemed to be trembling with excitement. Usually she could calm herself down if she just didn't touch any part of her body, but the very situation in which she found herself now, was the culmination of many years of wanting. She knew that now. And as such, her excitement was just not going to go away until it had reached the crescendo.

As Liam took the phone from her, she tried to sneak a look at his erect phallus, she was immediately rewarded with a resounding slap on one of her exposed buttocks. Charlotte cried out in both shock and pain. But very quickly came the warming glow that spread out from her cheek and worryingly for her, downwards to her pussy. Charlotte loved her bum being smacked, how Liam knew, if he knew, she couldn't tell. But if she received another like that, it would be all over for her.

A dribble of milky fluid hung from her swollen glistening pussy lips, suspended in its viscosity, growing heavier as it coalesced, until gravity pulled it down to splash upon her stocking covered calf. Her hanging breasts swung pendulously only adding to her torment, the nipple clamps had made the nipples painfully erect and sensitive. Charlotte held the butt plug still at the point of insertion, but could not push it in, because she knew how her body would react. "I can't do it Liam, I can't. If I so much as push against my bum with this, I will come. I... I...can't help it. I can't...seem to stop myself. You've got me so worked up with that throbbing monster of yours... Ohh God Liam, I don't want to stop myself. OOhhh please, please let me come!"

"No! No, you will not. I'm telling you now, if you have an orgasm before I give you permission. I will leave this room and will not come back. I will not give you what you want. Think on that Charlotte."

She shivered again at the mention of her name, "Oh God Liam. How can you do this to me?"

"Because you like it and because you want it." He filmed another glutinous strand of her vaginal juice as it left her coral folds and joined the small pool of her fluid upon her calf, running down onto the bed. "Now how long are you going to make me wait, before you push that plug into your arse?"

"I can't, I told you, it will make me come, please...oh please..."

"What, do you want me to do it for you?"

"Noooo! That would be even worse. Oh God Liam, you bloody tease! If I didn't want to be fucked by your fucking huge cock, I'd tell you where to stick it..."

As Liam filmed, Charlotte quickly pushed the plug into her anus. "Fuck," she cried, "oh fuck...no...no. OH GOD NO." Her legs were shaking so much that she had to put both feet on the floor and both hands on the bed. Bent over like that, she presented Liam with a fantastically shapely target, that he found extremely hard to resist. Her vagina was pouting and eager, her long legs clad in his favourite stockings, her suspender belt framing her beautifully crafted hips and bum. His cock twitched as he witnessed more of her copious fluid dripping from her open lips. Her breathing was erratic as she desperately tried to hold it together and not to come. "There!" She panted. "There, I have done what you wanted you bloody teasing bastard. Oh fuck but I need to come...I can't hold it...Liam! I... can't...ho...

Behind her, Liam had already set his phone upon the dresser, the perfect height for filming his mother's quivering bum and dribbling pussy. He knelt down and placing a large hand on each of her bum cheeks, probing forwards with his tongue. The second that he made contact with her vaginal lips, Charlotte's vagina gushed in orgasmic release. In truth, she was already falling off the brink into orgasm her will-power completely broken. Her arms collapsed and she fell forwards screaming her pleasure into the mattress. Her nipples rasping on the bedclothes adding to the enormity of her ecstasy. Spasm after spasm of wanton lust, coursed through her as she pushed her pussy onto Liam's face in an abandoned fucking motion. She was completely incoherent in her screams, cries and sobs. Her orgasm just didn't seem to stop as Liam's tongue delved deeply into her vagina, occasionally slurping along her cleft and flicking her clitoris. He was not surprised to find her fingers there playing, when he next sent his tongue that way. Charlotte slipped a finger either side of her pronounced swelling, allowing him to lick her clitoris inciting more frenzied cries of lust.

Slowly Charlotte calmed down. She had never in her life experienced something so intense. She no-longer cared about the rightness or wrongness of loving her son in this way. She only cared about her pleasure and his. Her body had wanted to be treated like a whore and so had her mind. And she knew she wanted more.

Liam picked her up easily in his arms, as she looked at him a little coyly, he kissed her passionately. His face was covered in her juices, but she happily responded. Licking and kissing him about his lips, her tongue probing his mouth as she enjoyed the taste of herself. "Well did you like watching me squirm as you tormented me you brute? I hope that I have earned the chance of feeling your cock sliding deeply into me now? Or did you have more torture planned for your poor mother?"

"Charlotte, you look absolutely stunning. The stockings, the suspenders the corset, your breasts you pussy, I'm almost overwhelmed. Please wear them for me about the house in future. If you do that, I can promise you one thing, that I will not be able to leave you alone..."

"Well that is a certainty then, she breathily replied into his mouth, kissing him again hard. "If I were to be truthful with you Liam, I think that is why I wore them anyway. For you, to turn you on and to tease you. If I had been you, I would have probably raped me by now!"

He set her down in front of the full-length mirror, pulling her to him and squashing her breasts against his barrel of a chest. His cock trapped between them, pulsing against her stomach. "Oh Liam, he feels so hot, so hard, I simply must have him inside me."

"Well, you have two choices, and only two choices."

"Oh?" she said, "I see". The look on her face a little worried, but at the same time excited. "And what pray tell are you going to get me to do for you now?"

Liam put his large hands upon her waist, just where it began to flair out into her hips, he slowly turned her around. "Ever wonder what it is like to be used and abused by two men at once? Well now you are going to get a feeling of exactly what that is like."

Charlotte looked at her seven-inch dildo, that Liam had obviously found in her undies draw. She glowed a little red, knowing that he knew she had used this in the past to give herself an orgasm, many in fact. Liam had stuck it on the mirror, about waist height. "Wha...what do you mean Liam?"