Linking Demon Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simple," he said smiling wickedly. "You deep throat the dildo, or you deep throat me. Whichever you choose to suck upon, the other will be free to pound into your very wet and eager cunt. That is what I mean. Of course, whichever way you decide, provided you can take the pleasure of course, you can swap around and have the other way. The only caveat, is that you are doing the filming. So, I expect to see lots of video of you sucking cock and getting fucked. Ultimately, you are going to have two cocks inside you at the same time, plus of course the butt plug, you are going to be one full and abused lady."

"OHHHhhh God Liam!" Charlotte squirmed beneath his hands, massaging his cock with her bum cheeks. "Ohhhh yes, yes. I have always had that fantasy. Two men fucking me, filling my stomach and my pussy with their hot sperm. Oh Jesus, how did you know. That is so fucking hot. I... I want.. ohhhhh fuck." Charlotte was shaking in apprehension and excitement. "I want your cock in my cunt Liam. She aches for it, please fuck me and I will suck on the dildo for as much as you want. Fill me with more of your seed. I'll swap around assuming I can still stand afterwards. Of course, I will film it for you, but you may need to take over as I begin to come. Though I would hope you will be enjoying the feel of my tight vagina about your cock too much to be of any good at filming either."

Liam passed the phone to Charlotte. "Time to start filming then my little whore. Start sucking the dildo like it was my cock."

Charlotte bent over, leaning towards the latex phallus. She licked her lips to moisten them, before sliding them over the bulbous head of the realistic looking cock. As she did so, Liam smacked her hard upon the bum. He followed this by a half a dozen more resounding slaps, until Charlotte's cheeks were fiery red. Charlotte cried out in pain, but kept on sucking upon the rubber cock. Already she felt her orgasm building, building to an intense height. Her left hand filmed from below and from the side, as her right hand gripped the cock about the balls, as she swallowed more and more of it. She had never done this with her toy before. Occasionally she released the cock with her hand and passed it between her stocking clad thighs, to slip between her dribbling pussy lips and play with her clitoris, but she knew she could not take too much of that.

As Liam watched his mother in the mirror deep throating the dildo, and heard her moans of pleasure, as her fingers teased wetly about her clitoris, he knew he could not wait any longer. He needed to bury his pulsing phallus into those coral folds and give his mother what she wanted, and what he wanted too. Charlotte's moans were getting louder as her fingers slurped about her pussy. She would be coming soon and he wanted that orgasm to coincide with his.

Liam lined up his cock and pushed forwards, as he large plum shaped head nestled against her pussy lips and began to push into her, he grasped her about the hips. He slowly pushed forwards feeling his shaft being gripped tightly as he slipped inside his mother, occasionally running a hand up and down her stocking covered thighs, as his cock was engulfed.

As Charlotte felt her son's cock contact her lips, she reached further between her legs and grasped his wide throbbing erection, feeding it into her. With powerful thrusts, he forced her vagina wide as he slid into her. Pushing her further onto the dildo, driving it down her throat.

Charlotte gagged as she tried to scream in pleasure and due to the large phallus in her throat. She pulled off of the toy, trailing strings of her saliva, which dropped to the floor. "Ohhh God Liam, he feels like he's going to tear me apart. But fuck I need him inside me. Oh...oh, oh yes. Push, push...ohh fuck, yes, yes, YES! That's it...mmmmmmohhhh, oh slowly, oh my God, OH, I'm...oh I'm coming, I can't stop...oh Liam this is torture...oh he feels so good. Christ I can feel every inch, every pulsating...inch. OHHHHH Liam! Can I...oh can I come Liam? OH GOD! GOD oh GOD! I can't stop it! I want him in my mouth too, ooohhhhhhhhh Liam, this is too much. Fuck I can feel him pulsing. Oh fuck, Liam, fuck me, quickly fuck me! Huuuuh mmmm, oh, oh I'm coming, I'm coming, yes, yes, I'M COMing!

"Suck the cock," Liam panted as his sweat dripped onto Charlotte's bum cheeks. "Deep throat that cock as you would mine. And you will get what is coming to you!"

"Ohhhh gogggleeemummoh." Charlotte's words were smothered as Liam pushed in as far as he could go, driving Charlotte onto the rubber cock and forcing it completely down her throat, thus completing the act of impaling her with rigid male sex organs. The double penetration was the ultimate conclusion for the both of them as they orgasmed in unison. Charlotte was incoherent with the cock in her throat, but her body bucking and spasming was a complete giveaway of her sexual state. Her orgasm was violent, intense to the point of no equal. It was lustful, whorish, abandoned and filled with hitherto unknow pleasures. Liam was right, she had never before had all of her orifices filled with such decedent carnality. She screamed about the cock, pushing back against Liam's thrusting. The phone was forgotten, but was loosely held in her had pointing at their copulating organs. Her tightly stretched vaginal lips grasped upon Liam's phallus refusing to let it go without first coating it in her love juice.

The phoned dropped to the floor, falling between her open legs as she gripped the mirror before her, for support, chewing and biting rabidly upon the dildo. Dribbling from both sets of lips in her unrefined lust. The phone now had the whole picture and filmed the rutting couple in their orgasmic throws.

Charlotte's legs had turned to water, so Liam had to support her as he rammed his cock into her hot tight cunt. His mother's breath was ragged as she tried to breathe in between large bouts of deep throating, to Liam, she appeared ravenous for cock, and he had every intention of giving her more of what she wanted.

As his mother orgasmed, so Liam's come exploded forth, exuding stream upon stream of white-hot semen deep into his mother's womb. At which point her frenzy seemed to double. Her frantic sucking of the cock, had pulled it from the mirror, so she turned to Liam so he could see her pull it from her throat with her left hand, then proceed to fuck her throat in time with the pounding that Liam was giving her. Every so often she would pull the phallus clear to scream her pleasure to the room.

Liam's ejaculations seemed to go on for ever, driving his mother from one frantic orgasm to another. Their mixture of love juice was being forced from her vagina with each forward thrust and dribbled to the floor and across the phone. Liam release her hips with one arm, and snaked it beneath her to fondle with a painfully tortured nipple prolonging/adding to her cries of passion.

Charlotte allowed the dildo to slip from her mouth to the floor, she could feel nothing other than the huge pulsing erection almost tearing her vagina apart, as it slipped and glided in and out of her. It had never happened to her before. But with the intensity of all of her orgasms that morning, it was probably inevitable; she fainted.

Liam picked her up in his arms again, and took her to her bed. He lay down with her on top of him, and held her to his chest as her ragged breathing came under control, she stirred a couple of times and snuggled into him. Purring contentedly like a large cat. "Fuck Liam, you know how to make a lady come." She giggled at him contentedly, then gasped in feigned horror. "Oh no! Your still hard you disgusting man. Wasn't my complete humiliation enough?"

"Nope," he said laughing and making his cock jiggle between them. What can I say mother, you are one very sexy lady, and when dressed in my favourite lingerie, you are irresistible. Besides, I've only come once. You're the glutton remember."

"Oh yes, well we will have to redress that won't we?" She suddenly seemed to be refreshed and keen for more after only a few seconds rest and slid down Liam, licking his body as she went, she nestled between his open legs. "My God Liam, he is an impressive piece of flesh! No that doesn't do him justice, I'm sorry my dear," she cooed, kissing the sex covered, glistening head of Liam's cock. "You are so much more than just flesh, you are a life giver, a pleasure giver, a toy to play with, a delight to eat and one of my favourite parts of the man I love. Christ Liam he is as long as my forearm!"

Liam laughed again, "Oh you exaggerator. He is nowhere near that big!"

Charlotte was completely distracted and kneeling took his phallus in both hands, planting her eager mouth about the head. She sucked loudly, then started to lick along the length slurping up their mixed juices and feeding them into her mouth. "Mmmmmm, well..." She took his head into her mouth again and sucked loudly until her lips had fully enclosed it, then allowed her tongue to play with his frenum before pulling off with a loud smacking sound. "Well you are not looking at this handsome beast from my angle, are you? Ohhh how have I missed out on this for soooo long! What a fool I am. But I'm determined to make up for it."

She put her hands upon his lips and with her bum in the air, slowly lowered her mouth over the head of the erection and swallowed as much of his length as she could, grinding upon the thick pulsing phallus with her throat. As she slobbered over her son's erection, she heard the voice in her head again.

"Fuck this, I'm having some too."

Charlotte didn't feel the weight coalesce and form between her parted knees, but she did feel the cool hands upon her hips and the familiar pulsing of a large phallus against her pussy lips. Before she could withdraw from Liam's cock, she had already received more cock inside her than most average men had. "What the..." She said finally withdrawing. "Ohhh, ohhhhhh." Her body accepted the intrusion for what it was, a cock that was giving her tremendous pleasure, her mind screamed at her as she looked at an image of herself, accept with a huge pulsing cock, that was being inserted into and fucking her vagina.

"Hi honey, I'm back!" The demon taunted her. "Doesn't he look lovely in repose? So, it took some time, but I finally got you to admit what you wanted and to take what you needed. So," the demon said thrusting into Charlotte's hot tight pussy even further. "I'm here for my reward."

"What do you mean...oooohhh God that's good, it feels like..."

"Liam's cock. Yes, I know, because that is how I fashioned it. What do you think I have been fucking you with all this time?"

"YOU! It was you abusing me and looking like Liam? It was you abusing him and looking like me? What the hell are you?"

"You are not the smartest of humans are you? But hell is pretty close. But I must say, it has been a pleasure parting your vaginal lips with my fleshly phallus. And look how you grind upon me now. You are indeed a slut and a whore after all." As the words left the demon image of herself, Charlotte watched it dissipate, but strangely still felt the cool erection within her. She then felt her legs being pushed wider as a body began to form between them and beneath her the demon reformed, still in her own image. She witnessed herself resting her head upon Liam's thigh, and pull his cock towards her eager tongue as she felt the cock inside her thrust more deeply in. "Now you are not going to allow me to have all of the pleasure, are you?"

"Fuck. Oh...fuck. To...to think...this is, ooohhhhhh, to think this is all...your...doing!" Charlotte could hold back no longer and gave in to the pleasure of the demon's penetration of her cunt. She leant forwards and joined her mirror image in devouring Liam's rigid cock. He appeared in the dream-like state, that Charlotte had been in several time herself. "Oh, hardly," said the demon, "all I did was bring together two people that wanted to fuck, but would not admit it to themselves, let alone each other." As they both double-headed Liam's phallus, the demon played with Charlotte's breasts and continued to fuck her. Her groans of pleasure were being mirrored by Liam, whose cock was beginning to leak pre-come. "I take from one," the demon slurped about the thickening penis, "and give to the other. It is Liam's seed that you have been feasting upon, or that has been filling your cunt this last week. So, stop complaining and start moaning!"

Charlotte just managed to put her lips over the head of Liam's cock head, meeting the demon's lips as they rose upwards, when she orgasmed. She frenziedly kissed the demon image of herself, about Liam's glans, their tongues entwining as Charlotte grunted, giving in to her animal lusts for the umpteenth time in the last twenty-four hours. "OH God, OH God, Oh Godddddd!" She panted onto Liam's cock and into the mouth of herself. She pushed hard against the rising cock, grinding her hips as her vagina felt every ridge and vein and pulse of the erection inside of her. As their tongues played with each other and Liam's glans, and Charlotte's hand vigorously wanked him in an upwards and downwards, rotating motion Liam's cock ejaculated. She felt his come rise along the shaft beneath her fingers and watched, fascinated, as it left the eye of his cock to shoot upwards. It seemed to reach an impossible height before falling back onto her face, and that of the hungry demon. More come shot forth, but the demon's tongue was playing about Liam's urethra, so the come shot out sideways, fulling hitting Charlotte in her left eye and dribbling down her cheek.

"Feast on him whore," the demon said. "Suck upon his earthly phallus." Charlotte needed no encouragement and settled her lips tightly about Liam's cock head as another large gout of sperm erupted. She delighted in swallowing his lava-hot come, thrilling at the taste, as yet more pulses of come burst forth into her eager mouth and down her throat. "As he fills your stomach with life giving sperm," the demon continued, "so I fill your cunt with more." The demon thrust roughly into Charlotte's dribbling pussy and unloaded its sperm in strong, powerful ejaculations. Charlotte screamed about Liam's cock. Her poor abused body had thought it had received all the possible pleasurable torments of this world, but now it was receiving some unearthly ones that made her tremble uncontrollably. With a thick cock sliding down her throat, another filling her with floods of sperm, her breasts rubbing upon the breasts of her own image she truly knew the meaning of being completely fucked.

Her body could simply not process the level of pleasure she was receiving. Her heart pounded in her head, her chest heaved and ached with effort her pussy was sore and sensitive and her 'being' was completely overwhelmed. She released her hold on Liam's cock. "Thank you, oh thank you. I...I don't think...I would ever...have had the courage...to fuck my son...without your intervention. But now I know, that this is right. We both wanted this, we both needed this. And I will not let a day go by without taking some pleasure from his body, and hopefully he will of mine."

The demon dissipated from between her thighs, and reappeared lying beside Liam. "That is good to hear my little whore. But I have one final task for you to do, before I will release you."

"Oh, and what..."

Charlotte saw herself open her legs, the cock had gone and in its place she witnessed her own puffy coral folds, from an angle she had never seen before. "Why you must feed upon me my little slut. Make me come, lick upon my pussy."

"But I've never..."

The demon was already kissing Liam, who was now slowly coming out of his stupor. Charlotte looked at the image of herself passionately kissing and tonguing her son's mouth. The demon then reached across and started to run its hands over Liam's semi-hard cock. Charlotte was not surprised to note, that it did not stay semi-hard for very long. Liam reached across and fondled the demon's breasts and as he pinched an erect nipple, Charlotte gasped as she felt the action on her own body. She looked at her nipple and saw it begin to erect again, despite all the exhausting orgasms she had had, her body seemed up for more. Her lust quickly rising as she watched herself stroking Liam's ever-growing cock.

She felt as if she were kissing her son, that it was her tongue roaming about his mouth and the increasing level of excitement in her spurred her on to perform the impossible. Cunnilingus on herself. Her lips made contact with the coral folds before her, and instantly, like an electric shock, she felt the contact on her own body, as her tongue ran along the cleft of her vagina and stopped to flick her clitoris she was forced to groan at the pleasure she was giving herself. It was the strangest of experiences to play with herself, to lick and suck upon her own vagina in this way. But she found she was very quickly gasping with the intense pleasure of what she was doing. Quickly finding she was and expert in exciting her own pussy by feasting upon it.

The demon was pushing back against her mouth in response and was groaning into Liam's mouth as its hand ran along his shaft. Charlotte 'changed horses' and slipped her lips over Liam's now fully hard and pulsing cock, she sucked as much of his length into her throat as she could manage, and joined in the stroking with her right hand, as her left slipped between the wet folds before her, to finger fuck the tight vagina, as her fingers, first two, then four, forced there way into the demon's pussy. In so doing, she felt her own vagina receiving the pleasurable experience of her own fingers. "Oh God, surely I can't be...?" Her pleasure was already rising. "What have I become?" She set her lips back around the cock and deep throated it, raising and lowering her self onto it in rhythm with the demon's wanking hand. Her other hand keeping the same rhythm in the wet slurping pussy before her. Charlotte looked up at herself, moaning, eyes closed, accepting Liam's caresses upon her breasts and feeling every delightful touch.

Suddenly the demon sat up. It swung a leg over Liam, and with Charlotte's finger still buried in its cunt, sat over Liam's cock, facing Charlotte. "Well my little harlot, it is my time to take his sperm for one last time, I need to fill myself so I'm ready for my next victim. So insert him for me. Then get back to licking like the whore you are."

Charlotte found herself simply obeying the instruction. She held onto Liam's cock and pushed the head between the dripping folds of the demon's vagina. Sure enough she felt the bulbous head against her own, eager lips. Then as she watched the demon's cunt, glide down her son's phallus, so too did she feel her own cunt being filled with that delicious cock. Both demon and her moaned in unison. "Ohhhhhh fuck, but this man's cock is the undoing of us both." The demon was quick to start riding upon the impaling flesh as Charlotte reached forwards, putting her face between the wide-open thighs and stretched her tongue out to lick upon the swollen nub of the protruding clitoris.

"FUCK, OH FUCK oh God I'm coming, oooohhh, oh, oh, oh, fucking hell, Christ, I... shit that is good, oh my God!" She continued to lick upon herself as the demon rose and fell upon Liam's cock, coating it with vaginal juice, that Charlotte delighted in licking from the shaft. All three were panting in their efforts. She could see and feel her son rising to greet the downward thrusts of the demon and felt every pleasurable inch being rammed into her own cunt. It was the closet thing to a mind-fuck that she had witnessed. "Ohhh, OHHHHHHH!" She screamed, "I'm coming again...I'm coming!" She was incredulous. She had never had as many orgasms as this in one go, in her entire life. Yet as she felt her pussy once more receiving the hot ejaculations, of her son's sperm, she just allowed herself to be taken on that journey once again. Her body could refuse nothing now. It was permanently hungry for this man's cock, for the delights of sex, for the love that he gave her, for his sperm, for the sheer carnality of her own lust. She realised in the one moment of orgasmic thrusting, that she could not allow him to have any other women. For he was now hers, and hers alone. She rose and fell upon the pulsing shaft, feeling her cunt being filled once more with ejaculate and knowing with a certainty that her pussy was the only one fit for her son to fuck. She finally collapsed upon the bed between Liam's legs, her bum facing him, still impaled upon his slightly deflated cock. How that had happened, where the demon had gone, if ever there had been one, Charlotte knew not. Though she felt she still heard a little soft laughter in her head. But that equally could be her own, because of her complete and utter contentment.