Linneve's Hot Tub

Story Info
2nd Person, Cuckold.
1.5k words
3.58
13.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linneve and Preston came out with a bottle of vodka as I was smoking a joint in the hot tub. Linneve took a swig from the big bottle, stumbling over as she finished. She wore a small blue bikini that hugged her skin.

"Look at what we found!" Linneve laughed, clearly relaxed and tipsy. She takes another swig.

"It's the Big Bottle." says Preston, wearing some swim trunks.

"It's Big!" Linneve says holding out the girthy bottle with two hands.

I nod with a smile as I puff again on my joint. I move close to the edge that they're standing on and offer them a puff.

Preston politely declines so I hand it to Linneve.

"This is kinda... small." Linneve says, looking at the joint.

Fair point, I had been smoking on it for a bit.

"You're right, I'm sorry." I apologize, moving to the side "You can finish it, while you guys hop in though."

They both step in and sink into the warm water. Preston spread himself out on a corner as I sit against the wall, Linneve sits between us.

It didn't take long for Linneve to finish the joint. "...do you have a blunt?" She asked, sounding a bit disappointed.

"I have some more weed inside, I'd have to roll it though," I reply.

"No, it's ok..." more disappointment.

"I'm sorry it didn't last long." I try to make it right.

"That's alright, small things usually finish quickly," Preston said that.

Linneve giggled.

I looked down in as much embarrassment as in realization.

I was wearing brief in the hot tub, brief that did very little to hide my small dick.

I had to move fast to cover myself.

I stood up with some confidence, drawing the eyes of Linneve and Preston.

I walked past Linneve quickly and spared her a glance. Her eyes flittered down before meeting mine. She couldn't see how small I was, right? She smiled at me as I walked up to Preston. He had a large smile on his face. He wasn't... cocky? right?

I couldn't lose my momentum, so I went for it.

"You know, small things might not last long but at least we have this big thing to pass around," I say, reaching for the bottle. Preston hands me the bottle.

I bring the bottle near my crotch, hesitant to cover my shame, but I need to sell this. My hand brings the bottle up and I take one too many swigs of vodka. I hope they're looking at me chug this vodka, bur as I open my eyes I see them.

Linneve is holding back a laugh, staring straight at my small crotch.

Preston looks away and smiles, spreading his legs confidently.

I bring the bottle in front of my crotch suddenly feeling exposed. I sit next to Linneve quickly. Her grin hasn't died down. She grabs a hold of my hand and brings it near her pussy. I tentatively stroke her. This lights a fire in her eyes.

"Let's make this a Real Hot tub." She says as she let's go of my hand.

I can't believe my eyes as Linneve takes off her bikini bottom and holds them up, she throws them where even she can't see them and then she looks at us.

"So who's next?!" She says excitedly, looking between me and Preston.

She looks at me expectantly, excitedly. I... I stay seated. She looks at Preston, and he stands up. He drops his trunks with practiced ease and throws them out the same way Linneve threw out her bottoms.

"Yay!" Linneve shouts as he drops his trunks. My heart stops. He's as big as I am hard, but he's flaccid. He mercifully sits down, but then I see Linneve move to rub shoulders with him. All of a sudden, her top goes flying off.

God her perky breasts are beautiful.

"There, you're the last one now." She teases me with her voice and her body.

I'm hard.

I don't know if this is a good idea but I stand and take off my brief.

I'm 3.15 inches hard. I hope I looked like Preston, but I knew his dick was flaccid. I wonder if they could tell?

"I can't wait until you both are hard as rocks," She says licking her lips while looking at my small erection.

Preston, on the hand, had a cocky grin. One hand beneath the water was pumping his cock.

God, he was probably already bigger than me. I just hoped he was only an inch bigger.

"Go ahead and get it hard for me, hun!" Linneve said with an expectant smile.

She began playing with her breasts to help both me and Preston get bigger.

It wasn't going to get any bigger but maybe if I show her I'm trying we'll keep going. I start to stroke myself to the sight of her playing with her breasts when she begins to play with her pussy too. I can't help but stroke faster with the water as lubrication.

God Fucking Damn it, I was about to cum.

Preston was there with his cocky grin, leisurely stroking his cock. Even underwater you could see how much his hand traveled.

I stop stroking, panting, but riding the edge. I want to cum so badly, but I also want to fuck Linneve.

Preston now stands up, he's definitely twice as long as me but he's also twice as girthy.

I had a heady feeling, I gave myself a couple strokes to stay hard (fuck, they felt too good.) and turned towards Linneve.

She looked at my cock like she expected more, and then ran her eyes over Preston's long, thick cock

She motioned us both over. At first she put both hands on Preston's cock. It couldn't be contained in her dainty hands. She took the time to stroke and kiss Preston's cock until it was fully hard and then she pulled back and stared longingly.

"It's 7 inches, rock hard." Preston stated.

Linneve gave a squeeze to his cock and was surprised at how hard it was. Entranced, she gave it another squeeze and started to stroke it a bit faster.

Seeing her stroke him made me want to stroke myself. I gave myself a couple of tugs (maybe more than I should've) but I was still right on the edge. It felt good touching myself, I just wanted Linneve to touch me...

She noticed I was stroking my small 3-inch cock, and lazily reached her hand out.

I took my hand of my cock and let her wrap her slender hand around my dick.

Her hand covered most of it, with the head sticking out a small amount.

She gave me an experimental squeeze.

Fuuuuck, I'm about to cum, I need to hold it if I want to fuck Linneve.

I see how she's stroking Preston, she massages his cock with one hand as hard as is pleasurable. Preston looks to be enjoying every second of it, but he's not close to cumming.

I'm desperate to feel good, but I'm desperate to fuck Linneve...

I start to hump Linneve's hand. She takes this as her cue to start stroking me with short, hard, quick strokes.

I was cumming in less than a second.

She keeps stroking me and it feels so fucking good I actually moan out.

"Fuuuuuuck..." I hold on to the edge of the hot tub and keep humping Linneve's hand. She mercifully keeps holding on to my cock as I finish cumming.

She then absentmindedly drops my small dick and get's to work stroking Preston's big cock. She strokes it aggressively, this time sucking on the head of his cock as she does.

Preston laughs and moans at the same time in a sound that makes me shiver.

Preston seems relaxed and ready to fuck even as he's getting the blowjob of his life.

Fuck, I wish I was hard again. I sit beside Linneve in the water and start stroking my cock.

Linneve moans as she sucks on the head of his cock. She can't close her hand around Preston's cock but she's trying her best to squeeze all the cum out of Preston. Preston seems like he could go for hours.

Fuck, why isn't my dick hard yet?

Linneve reaches a hand down to her pussy and starts to play with herself. She moans with her mouth on his cock, still stroking as fast as possible.

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I have viagra inside.

I stand up and exit the hot tub, my tiny dick exposed for everyone to see.

I glance at Preston, he looks down at my crotch and smirks. I look down at Linneve, and I think she's about to make herself cum while sucking on his dick.

Fuck, I run to the house. I can tell them later, I just need to find the viagra as fast as possible.

I enter the door to the house and look over my shoulder to see Preston sinking into the water. I hope that he came early, but the sound of water falling out of the hot tub makes me hurry.

Fuck, I need to find that viagra.