Linsey - The Old Men Return

Story Info
The old men return for more sex.
1k words
3.78
39.3k
14

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few months since Linsey and I had first met Ron and Bill in the Indian and took them back to our house to service Linsey. Although the two of them were in their seventies, they both had large cocks and Linsey described them as circumcised Ron and Purple head Bill, after their cocks.

Old maybe, but they made my wife cum several times and sent her over the edge after fucking her in the arse.

"Guess what?" I said entering the door after work.

"What?" Linsey responded.

"I had a text from Ron. Bill and him want to come up on Thursday and bring a friend, if you are ok with that?" I said.

"OMG!" She said. "I didn't think we would ever see them again."

"Tell them yes!" She shouted.

Thursday came quickly and I had another text to say what to do, which I shared with Linsey.

Around 6:30 my wife left the house after kissing me and saying, "I'll be back soon I hope."

At 10:30 I heard the door open and in walked the 4 of them, Linsey, Ron, Bill and a new guy who was big and as black as could be.

Ron spoke and said "Lets all sit down and let Linsey tell Steve what he missed tonight."

Linsey took off her coat and told the story of the evening so far.

"I met them about 7pm." She said.

"Ron and Bill hugged and kissed me before introducing me to Hugo. We went to the new place on Ridge street and sat in the back before ordering drinks. As soon as we had our drinks, Ron and Bill pushed their hand up my dress and started to finger me under the table. I came very quickly and they made me lick their finger clean."

"Ron swopped places with Hugo, who took his time rubbing my legs and seemed really turned on by my suspenders, but his fingers were huge and he gave me a long slow finger fuck before making me suck his fingers clean too."

"We settled down then and had a drink and a chat before Ron went to the toilet. When he returned he told us the Gents and Ladies were next to each other and since the Pub was almost empty, it would be quiet and suggested I went to the Ladies room. As soon as I left, Ron jumped up and said he needed to go again."

"Ron pushed me into the Mens room and then into a cubicle. He made me sit on the toilet and take out his cock. Oh god it was beautiful and quickly slipped into my open mouth. I loved his circumcised dick and rubbed his balls until he filled my mouth with hot creamy spunk. He told me to stay and wait for the others. Bill came next and he too filled my mouth with spunk. I remember thinking I was getting better at cock sucking, because not even one drop escaped my hungry mouth."

"We walked back and had a drink before Hugo announced he wanted the toilet and asked me to show him the way. Inside the cubicle he kissed me and he felt so strong as he wrapped his arms around me. He ordered me to take off my dress and pulled down my bra, before sucking my tits. That was ok but then he wanted to mark me and gave me love bites, so show anyone I was his."

At this point Linsey stood up and took off her dress and showed her large 40DD tits covered with love bites and marks from Hugo sucking and biting. She tuned around and her arse was the same, red raw with marks."

"At this point he got me to undo his trousers and my god, I almost fainted, his cock must be 15 inches long! He had me suck it and this time as much as I tried spunk went everywhere. My mouth and throat were full, before he shot over my face and then my tits. He then made me suck him hard before he tried to push it in my pussy. I had to stop him or I would have screamed the roof down."

"So here we are and I want a good fucking please."

Hugo jumped up and grabbed Linsey. He pushed her on to the chair and pushed his face straight into to her cunt and started licking and sucking. When Linsey's juices were flowing like a river Hugo started to feed his cock into her cunt. It took him 10 minutes to ease it in bit by bit, but I knew that I was never going to hear his balls slapping her arse, he was just so big.

With a good 10 inches or so inside Linsey, Hugo started to move and fuck my wife's pussy like it had never been fucked before. He held her stocking clad legs in each hand as he rammed his dick in and out. I had never seen her moan and shudder so much in my life.

I watched for ages before Hugo tensed and started to cum and cum and cum, Spunk was pouring out of Linsey cunt as his cock kept trying to push it back in! What a sight.

He dropped her legs and Linsey lay exhausted as Hugo sat down. Up jumped Ron.

He rolled Linsey over and pushed straight into her arse, saying.

"That cunt is destroyed, lets do the same to her arse."

Unlike last time there was no slow fucking or pleasure, this was about each man fucking my wife and hurting her. As soon as Ron had cum up Linsey's arse, Bill took over and added his spunk to her arse hole.

She looked a wreck. Red arse, red tits, both covered in marks and bites. Spunk running out of her arse and pussy and both holes wide open after having the huge cocks inside her.

The boys dressed and left, saying.

"Next time there will be 6 of us."

I looked at Linsey and thought never again.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If your wife wants to have sex with other men let her as long as she comes home well fucked and full of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It reminds me, when my wife and I was having dinner in the hotel we were staying at for a few days.

We were having dinner when 4 older men came in and sat at the table next to us.

They said good evening to us, well they were looking at my wife.

She was dressed in a low cut yellow summer dress, with small thin straps over her shoulders.

I notice them looking at her, they didn't try to hide it. One of them asked my wife if he could have our salt, as they had none. She got up bent over to get the salt giving them a good view of her tits, and one of them got a good view of her ass, as her dress was short and moved up her ass as she reached over.

She handed over the salt and he thanked her, with a bite smile.

I said to her that one of them good a good look at your ass. She said the others got a good view of her tits.

We both smiled.

She has fucked other men before, with me and without me.

She said I wouldn't say no to two of them tonight, would you mind if I try to make it happen.

I said no but I would like to join in, she winked at me and smiled.

When we were nearly finished our dinner, we ordered dessert and I said now is your chance to try and get them, I am going to the toilet.

I went,and on the way back I had a sneaky look at where my wife was sitting, and I could see her talking to the men. They were laughing as one of them was hanging back the salt, my wife got up and leaned over with a stretched out arm. He pulled back his hands and they all laughed. My wife was laughing as well, it looked like they were hitting it off. She then moved beside the man who got a good look at her ass, and put her arm around his shoulder, he put his arm around her waist and I could see him moving his hand to her ass and rubbing it she just smiled at him.

I returned to our table and she sat back in her chair. She told me what happened and when we finished dessert we got a corner table she told the men they could join us for a drink if they want.

As we waited to see if they would join us, we talked about what might happen.

She said would you mind if all of them come back to our room and for them to fuck me.

I said it would be great to watch and join in, I am hard thinking about it.

She kissed me and said I love you, I said I love you as well, now do your best to get them up to our room.

They joined us about ten minutes later, and got us a drink.

We talked about where we and them came from we we did for work, ect ect.

We I went to get us drinks they moved around my wife, one each side of her. I took my time getting the drinks, giving her time to play with them. When I got back two of them was getting up to let me in beside my wife but I said it's ok stay where ye are, they moved back into the seat and was almost on top of her.

We talked some more, as the two beside my wife was rubbing her legs and moving up to feel her cunt, she helped them by opening her legs.

Then she said would ye like to come back to our room for a few drinks.

They all said yes straight away.

In the room I sat on the chair as my wife got the drinks with one of the men. He said to her I really want to fuck you, she looked at him and said I really hope you do, and brought me a drink, telling me what he said. Go for it I said.

One of them was sitting on the other chair and two sitting on the bed with my wife between them. As we were drinking our drinks, the man who got the drink with her said to me, do you mind if I, we fuck your wife.

I said it's best you ask her, but I have no obligation. He said I already asked her and she said that she hopes that I and the other will.

I walked over to my wife she got off the bed gave her drink to one of them, I started to undress her, when she was naked I asked the man who asked me if he could fuck her,

I said please fuck my wife, and handed her to him.

I watched as he eat her cunt and pulled on her tits, the rest of them got naked one on each tit and the other put his cock in her mouth.

I also got undressed and had a hard on watching them.

Each got to fuck her, we had some more drinks, two of them went to their room as the other two had some more drinks, they were kissing her and feeling her tits.

Then the first man asked if he could stay the night with her or if he could bring her back to his room, he said both of us is sharing a room, I said it's up to Ann if she wants to go with ye.

Ann said I will go with ye, she gave me a kiss and said thank you and I love you. I told her I love her as well.

Ann but on her dressing gown and put some clothes in a bag and off they went.

Next morning Ann and John came back around 7.30 am. She was still had her dressing gown on. John thanked me and said it was a wonderful night. Ann said John and I are going to take a shower, he has a meeting at ten and has to get breakfast.

I went into bathroom and Ann was giving John a blowjob in the shower, John looked at me and said she is a good cock sucker, and slut wife.

I said she sure is and I love watching her sucking and fucking other men.

John was holding her head and fucking her. Mouth, he was saying you are my slut wife and I will fuck you anytime I want, and you will fuck anyone I tell you to. He pull his cock out of her mouth and she said yes sir anything you want me to do.

He looked at me and said she is mind to fuck when I want, she is my slut wife. I agree with you.

The rest of the day we spent site looking at Ann told me what they did last night, they both fuck her and John had her to suck him clean. They both went to sleep but John woke around 4am and has Ann to suck him hard and he fucked her hard, when he Finnished he told her to suck him clean again.

He then said I want you to wake me up with you sucking my cock.

Around 6am Ann started sucking John, he put her on her knees and started fucking her doggy, called the other man Martin and told him to fuck her mouth he did.

That evening we had a early dinner and went back to our room to watch TV. John called our room and told Ann to go to his room and put your husband on the phone. He said I thank you for letting me use your wife, I want her to fuck all of us tonight ,and stay with me.

I promise you no harm will come to her but I/we will be fucking her all night, as this is our last night here and Ann is going to make it a good night.

Ann came back the next morning around 8am with John.

Tell him John said and Ann said they all fucked me all night, and I am John's slut wife and whore from now on. Then John said,whore suck my cock and Ann got on her knees and said yes sir and started sucking his cock.

John said to me, she is really good at fucking and sucking ,thank you for letting this happen but from now on she is mine, and when I call to your home ,she will get naked and bring me a drink. Then she will suck my cock, do you understand. She is mine.

I might be calling her to come to my place, and if I do she will be staying as long as I want to. She will be fucked meny times, by meny of my work colleagues.

When he went Ann went for a shower and I joined her, I washed her and then she gave me a blowjob, she said she was too sore to let me fuck her.

When we got home and for a few weeks we had great sex talking about what happened. One evening John called and said he would be in our area for a week from Sunday coming and asked he he could stay with us. Ann had a big smile on her face and said to John, yes sir you can stay with me.

What happened next is for another story.

Sorry its so long, this is my first time writing like this. Everything is true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If my wife had not done this to me I would say bull shit. She did this with the men in our subdivision and I accepted it like a good sissie. 4yourpleasureiam

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Linsey Previous Part
Linsey Series Info

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories