Linsey

Story Info
My wife finds out why he is called Harry the horse.
1.4k words
3.63
33.7k
26
0

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linsey Lee was my wife, great lover and did anything and everything to make us happy. She was always ready for sex and always wore skirts, dresses, stockings and suspenders. She had various costumes and play items but never wore or owned panties, stating they just got in the way of good sex.

This first story is true and happened around 5 years after we were married.

We married late, she was 35 and myself 34 and it was clear she had tried more things than me.

She had 40 D breasts with large nipples with everything else was perfect to match. I am sure she liked larger cocks, but never complained about my 5 inches, stating it didn't open her arse too much.

Back to our story ...... I made house calls to follow up on requests made by the more elderly for support in fitting assistance aids, such as grab rails etc and told Linsey although I had a local call I would be late home because I needed to compete some urgent work for Harry.

"Who is Harry?" Linsey asked.

I explained that he was a guy around 70 who lives alone and needed rails fitted to help him stand at the toilet and get in and out of the bath.

I needed to move other items and Harry the Horse would need the work completed today.

"Harry the Horse?" Linsey asked. "Why do they call him that?"

I explained that on my planning visit a week ago, Harry asked me to help him stand at the toilet and I couldn't help but notice his cock was around 10 inch long with a huge purple head.

She looked stunned and then smiled, saying. "That for a moment she believed me."

I said "It's true and wished I had the same size to pleasure her."

Again Linsey looked stunned and slowly said. "Me two."

We have a great relationship and do anything for each other so I said. "Come with me and and you can see for yourself."

We arrived at Harrys and I introduced Linsey, telling Harry

"We needed to go out straight after the job and it was easier for her to come with me if that was ok?"

He smiled and said. "No problem, she can keep me company while you do the work."

I smiled back and said

"No problem."

As I worked Linsey and Harry seemed to chat and get along well.

I stopped for a cuppa and the conversation from Harry moved to how lucky I was to have a stunning wife like Linsey.

I agreed and said to Harry. "She was the best."

I then said. "Harry, I told Linsey your name and she couldn't work out why they called you the horse."

He told us it started in school and after a while he found he could have any girl he wanted. He told us he married and stayed with the same woman for 45 years until she died. Harry explained he fucked his wife most days but his cock has remained unused since his wife died 5 years ago.

Linsey said. "I am sorry to hear that Harry." Then added. "You must miss your wife?"

Harry replied. "Yes." and said. "I have nothing to look forward too in my life and today was a good day for me to meet a pretty lady."

Linsey asked Harry. "Can I visit you sometimes to cheer you up?"

I jumped at this opportunity and told Harry. "Be very careful if Linsey does call to see you, as she was highly sexed as well as beautiful and I guess all she wanted to do was see if I was telling the truth about his name."

Harry answered. "You don't need to come back another day Linsey, help me stand up from my chair and I'll show you now why they call me the horse."

Linsey didn't need a second request and helped Harry stand up.

She stepped back and held my hand as Harrys trembling fingers undid his trousers and let them drop to the floor. He then slipped down his stained briefs.

Linsey was stunned, she gazed at a 70 year old man with the biggest cock we have ever seen.

"If you like it Linsey, come and touch if you want." Harry said.

Linsey moved her hand from mine and stepped over to Harry, she gently rubbed his cock and rolled the foreskin back to see the full size of his purple head.

"Beautiful." she said.

"Just beautiful".

"Harry." I said. "We may have an issue now my wife has seen your cock, as Linsey loves sex and loves cocks and she is alway ready for action."

"Show him." I snapped at Linsey.

Linsey released his cock and stepped back, she reached behind and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the ground.

She looked fantastic as always - honey coloured stockings held up with blue suspenders and a blue quartet cup bra just allowing her nipples to say hello.

Her pussy was trimmed neatly and her lips clearly visible since there were no panties.

Harrys cock twitched and seemed to come to life.

"Show him what you do to me." I said.

Linsey turned to me as I released my small cock from my briefs, she sank to her knees.

She kelt before me cradling my balls in one hand and started to lick and suck my cock hard.

She rolled my foreskin back and licked and sucked my helmet before taking all my cock into her mouth.

I released her heavy breasts from her bra and pulled her nipples, causing her to moan loaded as she sucked.

Looking at Harry he was holding his own cock and it had already got bigger with its helmet gleaming, and what looked like pre cum shining on its tip.

I held Linsey's hair and as she bobbed up and down on my cock and I pushed harder before spunking in her mouth.

Although my cock is not that big, I always cum loads and some spilled down her chin and dripped on her tits.

Linsey stood up and kissed me, and said "Thank you."

I kissed her back and told Harry. "Its your turn now."

Harry sat in his chair as Linsey knelt on the floor and started licking his balls and wanking his cock.

She sat him forward a little more and removed his trousers and briefs so she could gain better access. I watched as she licked his cock and balls and attempted to get it into her mouth.

She pulled him forward and started to lick his arse before returning to his helmet and cock . She was lost in a fantasy she had always wanted.

She looked up at me and I smiled. She saw I was hard again and for a moment, released Harry's cock to once again suck my cock.

She then stood up and faced me, before straddled Harry lowering herself towards his his cock. She slipped her hand under her wet pussy and held Harrys cock at her pussy lips and then slowly sank on the hugh cock.

Linsey groaned, Harry moaned and I wanked. Up and down she moved, each time taking more cock into her pussy.

I looked on, fascinated as her beautiful trimmed pussy demanded more and more of the horse cock.

Linsey came in floods of juice as the cock kept pounding away.

After a while Linsey moved off Harry cock and turned to face him. She quickly sank back onto his cock and allowed him to suck her nipples as she continued to ride him.

Feeling alone, but with a cock once again very hard and full of spunk, I approached Linsey and rubbed her back and arse.

"Yes." She said.

I reached down and wet my fingers with her pussy juice before rubbing it all over my cock. I leaned forward and eased my cock into her arse.

Linsey screamed. "Fuck me you bastards, cum in my pussy and fill my arse too, I want your spunk."

A few more minutes and I heard Harry groaning as Linsey slowed, knowing his cock had exploded in her pussy, A few more strokes and I did the same in her arse.

She is a great wife and after climbing off Harry, she licked his cock clean, before licking my cock clean and then using her fingers to mop any spunk out of her pussy before swallowing that too.

She sat on the settee, pussy framed in stocking and suspenders and red nipples where the pinching and sucking had left their marks.

Harry smiled as his cock flopped around and said "Thank you."

We agreed it was great experience and Linsey would be back to suck and fuck again, but also agreed Harry was never allowed to fuck her arse.