Linsey the Sex Wife

Story Info
Wife gets force fucked at work.
1.2k words
3.47
47.1k
28
0

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Linsey Lee is my wife and we have a fantastic life full of adventure, fantasy and sex!

A little about Linsey, 5 foot 2 in heels, slim, and 40D breasts. She loves sex and role play games.

To the story:

"Will you be home late tonight?" Linsey asked as I went to leave for work.

"Before you" I shouted.

"Love you, see you later" Linsey said as I closed the door.

Linsey worked as a cleaner at the local works and while I know she loves me did suspect at one point she was cheating. I say this because although she wears stocking and suspenders with no knickers around the house and everywhere we go as a couple, I didn't see the need for her to wear them to work as a cleaner.

One day I asked her about this, and she said "I have everything I need in you, why do I need someone else? Beside I can't turn being randy on and off, either you like me like this or not, what do you want?"

I quickly said "Stay as you are, but don't flirt in work."

She smiled and kissed me.

I was home before Linsey, and started to prepare food waiting for her to arrive. 8pm prompt she opened the door and walked in. We kissed and hugged each other, before I sensed something was wrong.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yes, ok" Linsey said but then started to cry.

I sat her down, put my arms around her and holding her tight, asked.

"What's wrong?"

She said nothing and when I pushed her more she said.

"Ok, I'll tell you but don't get mad, promise!"

I agreed and she started to tell be how the day unfolded.

Linsey started work as normal, getting dropped off by the bus at her works block, and proceeded to get thing ready to clean the offices. People normally leave at 5pm so its easy for her to clean offices quickly, but tonight there was an issue and two of the older men stayed behind to finish the work pile.

Linsey isn't young, she is 42, but still young compared to the Jake who was 59 and James who was 63.

She explained she did flirt a little when she first started several years ago, but now they all laughed things off.

Linsey explained she was cleaning the end office when she hear Jake shout.

"Are you ok James, do you need me to get help?"

"Not sure" James answered "Cant move".

"Hold on mate, I'll be there now" came the response from Jake.

A few minutes passed and Linsey heard Jake shout.

"Linsey come and give me a hand please, James is stuck."

Linsey went to the printing room at the end of the block and saw James, bent over, stuck between a table and filing case.

"He can't move" Jake said "I think his backs gone, quick hold him which I try to move the table."

Linsey put her arms around James to hold him and Jake tried to move the table.

Linsey then told me quick as a flash, Jake grabbed both her arms and pulled them so she fell face down on the table.

"Quick James, come her and tie them to the legs of the table so she can't move" Jake demanded.

Soon Linsey found herself on one side of the table, with both hands tied to the opposite legs and her face and boobs pushed flat on the table top.

"What do you think you are doing?" She said.

"Christ look at this, better than you thought mate," Jake shouted to James.

Linsey couldn't look behind but soon knew what they were talking about as she felt cold hands moving up inside her dress and touching her warm skin between her pussy and stocking tops.

"What a fucking slut" James said "Stockings, suspenders and no kickers, Best workwear ever seen!"

"Its for Steve when I get home" Linsey cried out.

"Like fuck" Jake said "Its for us now."

With that she felt two fingers probe her pussy. In and out slowly at first and then faster. Within a few minutes she had her first orgasm. She looked up with tears in her eyes as Jake pushed his fat cock into my wife's mouth and started to face fuck Linsey. She then realised James had pushed her legs apart and was sucking her arse and pussy while rubbing her clit.

Jake exploded in my wife's mouth about the same time as she had orgasm number two and almost drown James.

"Bitch" he said as he wiped his face.

"For that you get fucked!"

Linsey told me how James pulled her skirt down and after rubbing his cock up and down her arse firmly pushed it into her pussy.

"He was so big" She said as she looked into my eyes, "I am sorry."

When he finished, they untied Linsey and she said nothing. She told me she looked down and saw the biggest cock ever. She undid her blouse and let her tits fall out. Quickly the men started to pull her nipples and suck her tits, before giving her love bites. She pulled back from me and said.

"Look" as she pulled her blouse off, showing her beautiful tits covered in red love bites.

I gently squeezed them, before sucking her nipples and adding my own bites to her tits.

Linsey then explained how James pushed her back on the table and fucked her, adding his own spunk to that of Jakes in her pussy.

She then told me they were finished, but she felt she needed more cock, so she sucked them both hard again before inviting them to double fuck her. She was no longer the victim, she was in control. Jake laid on the floor and for the second time she felt his huge cock inside her as she lowered her pussy on to it.

James moved behind her and pushed his cock into her arse before the thee of them fucked.

Afterwards Linsey dressed and rejoined the bus to come home, she also brought home tits covered in love bites, a mouth tasting of spunk, a pussy with three loads of spunk and her arse full too.

She stood up and dropped her skirt and turned around. As she bent over I could see the spunk running out of her pussy and arse.

"Still love me Steve?" She said.

"Of course" I said as I eased my cock into her arse.

"When will you bring them home so I can watch darling?" I asked.

"Book tomorrow off work please," she said. "I want my first mouth, pussy and arse fucking as soon as I can."

"Linsey" I said "You are a slut."

"Yes" she responded "Now pump me harder or Jake is going to fuck me again and again!"

I soon exploded in my wife's arse and she turned and cleaned my cock with her mouth. This got me hard again and she said.

"Now push it in my cunt so you can get their spunk on it and I can suck that off too."

It was over an hour before we cleaned her pussy and arse, my cock was used to clean both holes with Linsey cleaning the spunk off between each re-entry.

Tomorrow the slut gets three hole cock shagging, but thats a new story.