Linsey Shopping for Dildos

Story Info
Linsey finds a shopping trip an interesting experience.
1.6k words
3.97
9.2k
13

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although we were at the sea side on a break, the poor British weather did mean it was cool and therefore before our morning shopping, Linsey Lee my beautiful wife, dressed as I requested in stockings, suspenders and a dress with buttoned down front.

We drove to the nearby town and explored some of the winding streets before stopping for a coffee.

"What a great little town." Linsey commented as we drank our coffee.

"Yes." I agreed.

"I came here a lot when I was younger, there are some interesting places."

After coffee we continued our walk and I steered Linsey down a narrow street near the river. It was quiet with a few odd shops, selling walking items, hip flasks, torches etc.

"Not much here." Linsey said.

"There is one shop at the end of the street." I said.

"Lets check that out before we return."

What Linsey didn't know I that I had been to this shop many times. I knew, as well as the typical items the other shops all sold, this particular shop boosted its trade by offering some erotic items too.

We entered the shop and the fat bald shop keeper grunted.

"Hello."

We both said. "Hello." and wandered around.

After about ten minutes I guided Linsey towards the back of the shop and just waited.

"Steve!" Linsey called.

"Come here."

I walked to the back and found her looking into a glass locker full of dildos. She smiled and said.

"Christ Steve, look at the sizes of some of them, too big for even me!"

I looked and said

"Too big for you?"

"Never!"

There were normal dildos from 6 inches to those around 12 inches long and some as thick as a coke tin. There were also double dildos for girl on girl and twin dildo for twin pussy and arse pleasure.

"Want one?" I asked.

"If I did, I would go for the biggest, but it could be too big and a waste of money." Linsey responded.

At that point the fat bald shop keeper appeared.

"Buying or looking?" he said.

"That depends." I answered.

"Do you offer a try before you buy service?"

He grunted and turned away.

I followed him and said.

"My wife loves sex and loves the bigs ones, but needs to check they are not too big. Would you allow her to try one or two? If you do, I will let you watch her."

The man turned and locked the shop door - "At dinner" the sign said.

We then returned to the back of the shop and the guy unlocked the glass locker.

Linsey's eyes opened wide.

"Your pick." he said.

Linsey went for a dildo around 9 inched long and picked it up. She felt it and smiled as she slipped it into her mouth. The man pulled up a chair for her to sit on.

I stood behind Linsey, as she rubbed and sucked the dildo, and moved my hands down to her breasts.

I rubbed them and undid the buttons on her dress. I moved my hands inside and started to squeeze her tits as she gently groaned.

I opened her dress to show off her bra less 40D tits, before telling her.

"Strip my darling and show our guest how lucky I am."

Linsey stood up and placed the dildo on the chair, she undid the remaining buttons and slipped out of her dress, standing in front of the fat bald man in stockings, suspenders and shoes.

Linsey picked up the dildo and sat back down, before opening her legs and pushing the dildo into her wet pussy. She threw her head back and moaned loudly as she moved it back and forth like a huge cock fucking her senseless.

At this point the old man and myself had removed our trousers and were rubbing our cocks. It shocked me to find as well as a fat gut, the old man had a fat cock.

That too was around 8 inches and as thick as my wrist.

As Linsey exploded and shot cum over the floor she opened her eyes and remarked.

"Not big enough!" but smiled when she saw the cock hanging below the fat gut.

"Pass the big one please darling." she said.

I passed the largest dildo to her. this was black and shaped like a real cock, but soft to touch. She rubbed it up and down her pussy lips before trying to push it in, but failed.

"Let me help" said the old man.

He knelt near to my wife and ran his hands over her stocking clad legs.

"We need some more lubrication." he said.

I though he was going to get gel, but instead pushed two grubby fingers inside my wife's pussy. Working them back and forth, the pussy started making more love juice as the noise of his fingers in her pussy became loader.

Linsey stared to moan louder and louder and when I looked down notice a third and then fourth finger was in my wife's pussy, with her whole body shaking.

"I need to be fucked with a cock not fingers!" she stammered.

He picked by the dildo and pushed it into my wife, she was in heaven and it looked like someone had tipped a bucket of water under her chair, as she cum again and again.

When things settled, Linsey opened her eyes and said.

"Thank you, that was fantastic, but if you want to make a woman happy, you must do as she says."

We both looked at her and didn't understand what she was getting at.

"What?" I said.

"Well, thanks, but I didn't say I wanted a dildo, I asked to be fucked by a cock!" "Looking at our friend here, I want that cock."

Linsey laid on the floor and said. "I have enough of my own cum over me, it would be nice to have your spunk in me too."

She pulled him over, sat up and pulled his cock into her mouth, Linsey was gagging on his cock, before releasing him.

He opened her legs and pushed himself into her. Soon he was pumping her pussy as hard as he could and shortly after filled her cunt with hot sticky spunk.

"Your turn babe." she says.

We swop places and I fuck her in record time adding my spunk to the shop keepers. She sucks us both clean before fingering herself and dribbling the spunk into her mouth.

We rest for a while and the rain starts.

"No point in leaving now." I say "Come on Linsey, doggy style please."

She obeys and I reach into the glass display unit for a strap on dildo. I position my self behind her and ease the rubber cock into her pussy. She is slightly surprised as my own cock follows this and pushes into her arse. As I start to double fuck her, I shout.

"The mouth is available mate, help yourself."

Quick as a flash the shop keeper moves and there is my beautiful wife Linsey, huge tits bobbing to and fro as I ram my cock into her arse. At the same time the rubber dildo is fucking her gaping pussy and I am pushing her back and forth so the shop keepers cock slides up and down her throat.

Soon the fun stops as Linsey swallows a huge load of spunk and has her arse filled too.

We clean up and dress and all agree it was a great shopping trip. The man says.

"Thank you, it was a great day. I miss fucking my own wife since she died and always regret not fucking her arse, seeing how much your wife enjoyed it."

We left and walked to the end of the road before returning to walk to the car. Passing the shop Linsey looked in and saw the man cleaning the items and smiled. She stopped, opened the door and walked in.

"Have you never fucked anyone in the arse?" she asked.

"No." was the reply.

Linsey walked over and closed the door, and then walked to the back of the shop. "Steve sit in the chair please with you cock out, I want you to spunk down my throat."

I obeyed her an as she started to bend over, she said to the shop keeper.

"While I do this for my husband, there are two holes back there, if you feel you need to do anything with your own cock."

She stated bobbing her head on my cock as I watched the shop keep again drop his trousers and wank his cock.

He walk behind Linsey and pushes her dress over her back revealing her pussy and arse framed by stockings and suspenders. Linsey moves her legs apart to steady herself and allow easier access for the shop keeper.

"First I need lube." he says and pushes his cock into her pussy.

After a few strokes, he pulls out and enters her arse. Its tight but he gets all 8 inches inside and my cock moves further down her throat, as he pushes harder and harder.

I shoot quickly, and after swallowing it all, Linsey just licks my balls and cock until she feels her arse being filled with the hot sticky spunk of the shop keeper.

As he pulls out, she turns and kisses him before falling to her knees and licking every single drop of spunk from him.

She may be a slut, but she is my slut and never cheats unless I am there Linsey Lee is the best wife and could be the best fuck slut ever.