Linzi's Naughty Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
LInzi's Christmas present.
2.2k words
4.25
197.3k
25
9

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Linzi, a slim, -eyed blue blonde, who despite her best intentions manages, either by accident or design, to get her lithe, sexy 34-24-34 body into a whole variety of sexual escapades.

Whether it's working out at the gym, visiting a sex shop for new toy, simply having a night out or whatever else she might be doing she always seems to end up enjoying her favourite pastime; sex!

So, as it's that time of year here is a rather naughty Christmas encounter to introduce her and her adventures to you.

If you like the story then please let me know and I'll post more of her antics.

LINZI'S CHRISTMAS GIFT

It hadn't been the best of year's and with the season of goodwill and cheer rapidly approaching Linzi thought it was time to visit the big man himself to try to get her order in early for a rather special Christmas present she wanted. So, after dressing up sexily in her new white dress, off she went to Santa's grotto to sit herself on the big guy's knee.

Of course, she knew he wasn't real. Just some guy dressed up in a red suit and wearing a false white beard, but it would be fun and it would make her feel better, so where was the harm in it.

The dimly lit grotto was empty when she entered and so she paused in the doorway taking a moment or two to look around, letting her eyes adjust to the gloom as she wondered where everyone was, when a voice startled her.

"Hello young lady! Why don't you come over here and tell me what Santa can do for you?" she jerked around towards the large figure seated on the throne like chair at the back of the room rather surprised she hadn't noticed him as she had arrived.

"Where did you come from?" she asked, still pondering how she had missed the red suited figure when she first walked in.

"Why the north pole of course." he chuckled, patting his knee, "Now come and sit on Santa's knee and tell me what you want for Christmas."

"Of course, stupid question." Linzi smiled.

Perching herself on his lap Linzi gave a surprised little squeak when a hand strayed down onto her pert, firm bottom and gave it a squeeze. Red faced she turned and gave Santa a chastising look, slowly removing the offending fingers from her rear as she wriggled trying to get herself comfortable, feeling a sizeable erection pressing between the cheeks of her arse.

"Oooh!" she giggled, squirming around, "Someone must be on the nice list if they are getting that for Christmas!"

"But what would you like?" Santa asked prompting Linzi to lean closer to whisper her special request in his ear.

"Oh my!" came the response to her request, "I'll have to take a look at the naughty list then, just to see if you deserve such an exceptional gift, ho, ho, ho."

With that she started to slide off his lap only to feel his hand cup her cute arse again, making her squeak, as she tried to stand. Squeezing her rump gently Santa winked at her, "Naughty or not you've got a gorgeous little bum Linzi!" he laughed, before reaching for his book.

Wiggling her rear against the unyielding caress of his fingers she slowly stood, letting him grope her for a few seconds more before finally stepping out of his grasp and letting him open the large leather-bound tome at his side. Santa smirked and switched his attention to the book then, flicking carefully through the pages until he found what he was looking for.

"Linzi..... Linzi.... Linzi...!" he murmured to himself, repeating her name several times, his finger tracing down the entries until he finally stopped and glanced up at her.

"Oh dear!" he looked up at her peering over his spectacles, "Oh dear, dear, dear, someone has been a very, very bad girl this year, haven't they!"

All Linzi could do was look sheepishly down at the floor and nod her head, her face colouring scarlet as she stared gloomily at her shoes, "Yes Santa." was all she could answer.

"Well, we will have to see what we can do young lady, but I can't promise anything." he told her sternly, looming over her diminutive form, his hand reaching for her backside again.

"Please Santa!" she whispered softly, looking up at him with her big expressive blue eyes, letting him feel her arse freely now, "I'd be ever so grateful"

He grinned his fingers gently exploring her bottom, pushing the material of her dress into the crack of her arse, as she pressed a slip of paper with her telephone number into his free hand. He glanced down at the note with a smile and slapped her rump firmly, the crack of his hand against her bottom echoing through the grotto.

"Wait and see what I leave under your tree," he grinned at her, tucking her number into his suit "and you can be sure I'll be seeing you after Christmas young lady." he finished with another wink.

Linzi smiled coyly, biting her lower lip pensively as she fluttered her long dark lashes, "I'll look forward to it Santa." she giggled, tossing her hair back and swaying saucily towards the exit.

As she reached the door she turned and waved, "Bye for now Santa." she called before she realised the grotto was empty.

.........................................

By the time Christmas eve came around Linzi was so excited wondering if Santa would leave her something under the tree, other than the piece of coal that she so obviously deserved for being such a bad girl. She could barely close her eyes that night, she was so nervous, but eventually she dozed off, laying on her bed, still fully dressed, waking early on Christmas morning to dash straight downstairs to see what he had left for her.

What a surprise she got. It was certainly big and black but it wasn't the lump of coal Santa had suggested she might get.

She stood transfixed, staring lustfully at the tall black man standing naked and smiling by her Christmas tree, her eyes wandering down his muscled body to rest on the thick, hard dark cock jutting out at least 9 inches from his groin.

"Ho, Ho, Ho!" a familiar voice jerked her out of her reverie.

"Santa?" she queried looking up at the smiling face before her, "But how... I mean.... Is it really you?"

"A little Christmas magic and hey presto, your Christmas wish is granted." He grinned at Linzi, the solid length of hard ebony flesh flexing invitingly as it protruded from Santa's transformed body.

Linzi stared back wide eyed, "Well I don't know about Christmas magic but it's certainly the present I wanted." she giggled, batting her eyelashes and sensuously running her tongue across her red lips as she took the half dozen steps across the room.

Reaching Santa, she peeled off her dress before she dropped onto her knees, her small white hands immediately encircling the big black cock before her, as she looked up at the dark face beaming down at her. Her mind was reeling with a mass of confused thoughts; "Was it really Santa?", "How had he changed himself?", "God it was big! And so was the gorgeous alpha black male that came with it". Whatever had happened though the feel of the hard ebony shaft in her hands was certainly real enough.

As she stroked lightly up and down its length, delicate pale fingers barely fitting half way around its thick girth, her hands sliding from the root up to the bulbous head and down again, Santa firmly instructed her to suck it.

Obediently, Linzi slid her soft red lips over the swollen cock head, looking up at her present as she attempted to force her mouth further onto the massive black pole while her tongue lashed around the crown. Slurping greedily, spit ran down the ebony shaft as her small pale hand pumped up and down it while she gagged and spluttered, struggling to swallow as much of the monster rod as she could.

Gradually, inch by inch, the dark meaty prick disappeared between her lips stretching her mouth wide, the bulbous cock head probing down her throat as he wrapped his fingers in her blonde hair and pressed her head down onto his shaft. Finally, Linzi couldn't take any more, her blue eyes were wide and her cheeks bulging, with three quarters of the huge dark pole buried in her mouth.

"Mmmmnngghmmmm." Linzi gurgled, her red lips wrapped tightly around the delicious black cock that was cutting off her air supply.

Grinning Santa held her firmly in place, his fingers gripping her hair tightly while his dick throbbed against her lips as she drooled spit all over it, choking and gasping as she struggled to breathe. All Linzi could think of at that moment was "He's going to choke me", as her hands pressed against his muscular thighs trying to push him away from her.

Eventually Santa pulled hard on her hair and yanked Linzi's mouth off his glistening erection, leaving her panting desperately for air with threads of drool hanging from her lips down onto his spit coated prick.

"Fuck me," he gasped, "you know how to suck a cock girl!".

With that he dragged her up on to his lap, her thighs spreading apart as she straddled him, the head of his massive black spike pushing up between the pink folds of her labia and nudging into her wet entrance. Reaching down between her stockinged thighs Linzi grasped his ebony rod, her slender pale fingers encircling it, and started to feed the long black snake into her eager pink pussy, groaning with pleasure as she sank down onto it.

"Oh god, it's so big." Linzi rolled her eyes upwards, "It won't fit inside me."

The massive black shaft continued to burrow up into her stretched white cunt, filling her completely and making her moan louder with delight as it finally filled her.

"Shit, oh shit ..... it's so good......ahhhh.....fuck." Impaled on his dusky post she squirmed and wriggled in ecstasy, squealing at the top of her voice and grinding her dripping pussy down onto the gorgeous dark pole inside her. Thick black fingers grasped her waist, Santa pumping her bodily onto his cock as she raced towards her climax.

"Ohhhhh fuck, I'm gonna............Cuuuummmmmmmmmmm"" she shrieked, convulsing in ecstasy as her first orgasm raced through her slender frame.

As the waves of pleasure slowly receded, she slumped against Santa's chest, panting for breath, her swollen nipples rasping against his skin and sending further ripples of sensuality through me.

"Oh fuck, that felt so, so good!" Linzi whimpered softly, her arms wrapped about Santa's neck as she clung to his muscular black body, slowly gyrating her hips and working her pussy around the throbbing black pole.

"We haven't finished yet," he whispered in her ear, "You ready for more?".

Linzi nodded, her hair brushing over his shoulder and along his chest, "Yes, oh yes I want to feel you come in me."

The dark-skinned Santa didn't need to be told twice, lifting the still breathless girl off his lap and bending her over he positioned his cock against her soaking wet slit again, pushing her forwards as he drove his big black cock up into her willing cunt in a single thrust.

"Yes, yes, fuck me please...... fuck meeeeeeeee!" her fingers clutched at the carpet, blonde hair falling across her face as his long deep strokes rocked her body, making her breasts bounce wildly as he began to fuck her again.

Again, and again his dark shaft drilled into Linzi, as she listened to him grunt and gasp with effort, relentlessly pounding his aching erection into her well used fuck hole, her pussy juices coating his prick with a creamy white sheen as it slid between her puffy nether lips. All she could do was take the uncontrolled hammering, his hips slapping her raised arse as his huge black cock rammed her mercilessly, the sensations growing in her belly.

"Yessssssssssssss, yes, yes, yes.....fuuuuckkkkkkkkkkk!" Screaming with delight Linzi surrendered to the carnality of the moment, cumming hard for the second time, her slender body jerking madly, pussy muscles clenching around the pulsing ebony pole buried to the hilt in her.

As her orgasmic contractions grew Santa slammed into her one final time, roaring in triumph, his cock pulsing hotly and jetting a copious amount of his precious black seed deep into Linzi's waiting womb.

"Yessssssssss, take it, fucking take it!" his deep voice groaned with the pleasure he felt as he seeded her.

Satiated they lay together panting with the exertions, the excess sperm already starting to ooze down Linzi's stocking clad thighs and she knew this was one Christmas present she wouldn't forget in a hurry.

"Time for me to go." Santa informed her, slowly easing his softening cock from her gaping hole with a soft plop, leaving a sticky trail of semen dribbling out of her cunt.

"So soon?" Linzi looked up appealingly.

"Well, there's always next Christmas!" he said with a grin.