Linzi's Naughty Adventures Ch. 12

Story Info
Surely nothing untoward can happen in the library....
4.2k words
4.5
73.4k
8
3

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linzi provides some necessary restitution

'Beep, Beep, Beep, Bee...'

Yawning I leant across to the bedside table, my eyes still closed against the morning, and hit the button to turn off the alarm.

'06:30' Tentatively I opened one eyelid a fraction and looked at the clock.

"Shit!" I groaned, the red numerals confirming my worst fear, it was time for me to get up.

The previous night's Christmas party had been a lively one and I had had a little too much to drink. Hoping to find myself a man for the night I had been disappointed by the lack of anyone interesting and, after two glasses of wine too many, I had come home alone.

Sighing resignedly, I pushed back the duvet and forced myself to get out of bed. Diverting briefly for a quick pee stop, I made my way to the kitchen to get my first, life giving, caffeine fix of the day.

I was the only librarian due in work that morning and was scheduled to be there early to finish inventorying the delivery of new books that had arrived the previous day. All the other staff were away for the holidays and, as I had nothing else to do, I had volunteered to do the logging in of the new stock.

Dropping gratefully into a seat I took a few minutes to finish my coffee but I was only just a little more awake when I headed to the bathroom to shower.

Then it was on to the most difficult task of the day; choosing what to wear.

No one would be using the library but there were certain standards that staff were expected to adhere to, so overcoming my urge to wear jeans, I stuck to the dress code.

It took me a few minutes of indecision but I eventually settled on my pale lilac underwear set; bra, panties and suspender belt with tan stockings. Over that I chose a long-sleeved white silk shirt and a tight black pencil skirt with my patent black stilettos.

All very proper attire for a sensible librarian.

Another five minutes went by while I put on the small amount of make-up that I wore to work; a little mascara and eyeshadow with a touch of lip gloss.

Then, satisfied, I slipped my black-framed glasses back on.

All that was left was to fluff up my mass of curly blonde hair, slip on my coat and pick up my handbag then I was ready to go.

Catching the number 63 bus from the stop at the end of the road, I sat down and stared out of the window watching the world waking up, for the half-an-hour or so it took me to get to the university. After that it was a further ten minutes to walk through the silent campus to the library where I unlocked the door and opened up.

Just like the previous day I didn't expect to see anyone, the students and staff were all away on the Christmas break, and knew that I should be able to get on with cataloguing the new books.

As I expected it was quiet and after brewing a pot of coffee for the morning I settled myself at the desk and logged on to my system. The list of books was open where I had left it the previous afternoon and I was soon busy transcribing the details onto the online catalogue.

Aside from the occasional pause to sip my coffee I was completely engaged entering the information into the computer and totally unaware of anything around me or the time passing me by.

"Excuse me Ma'am."

I had been busy copying information into the system for nearly an hour when a deep male voice startled me and I looked up.

I'm sure I must have seemed a little flustered at the interruption as I peered up at him over the rim of my glasses with an expression of surprise.

Immediately I saw him I felt a tight knot of desire fill my stomach and a pleasant flush of warmth surge through my groin, moistening my pussy as it did.

He was gorgeous, tall, young and so very, very, black. Just the sort of man I like.

The previous night's party I had attended had been a wash-out in terms of men and now, even though no-one was supposed to be in the library, there was the most good-looking guy standing right in front of me.

"Oh... err... can I... umm... help you, sir?"

Eventually I managed to compose myself and react as he flashed me a devastating smile that sent another shiver of lust up my spine.

I didn't know what to do with myself and, by the look on his face, he clearly knew it.

"Yes please, I need some help finding a book." He answered me succinctly.

"You are aware the library is actually closed for the duration of the Christmas break, aren't you?"

He gave me an apologetic look, "Yes, I know it is but I'm trying to finish my thesis. It has to be done and submitted by the New Year."

"Oh, I see." Immediately I felt sorry for him having to work over the holiday period, "So, are you looking for anything in particular then?"

"Yes, but I'm not really sure what it's called. I think it's by a professor Jeremy Greenwood and deals with the origins of slavery in the new world. Perhaps you could show me what you have that might match my requirements."

He leant on the counter and smiled again.

"I can't say I've ever heard of it." I tried to maintain my composure in spite of his nearness and how it made my pulse race.

"No, it's quite an unusual book. I've had no luck trying to locate it off campus."

"Well, I guess we could have a look in the library inventory to see if it's been logged." I suggested as I hesitantly came out from behind the desk, "If you would care to follow me."

I was thrown a little off balance by him. Aside from the fact he was making my panties moist, no one had ever asked me for help to find a book like the one he wanted.

"Thank you so much. I'm Jason by the way." He said from behind me as I led him through the library.

Walking in front of him, I was aware that his eyes were fixed on my rear and I found myself consciously exaggerating the sway of my hips. My pert round backside wiggling invitingly, constrained in the tight skirt I was wearing.

"Umm... I'm Linzi. Nice to meet you." I told him, not looking back as a blush of colour reddened my cheeks.

Arriving at the catalogue section I scanned along the shelves for a moment before selecting a couple of large volumes. Pulling the heavy tomes out I turned around to place them on the table.

"Oh!" I exclaimed as I collided with Jason who was standing right behind me.

In any other situation I would have thought it strange for someone to be that close, but this seemed different and I found myself blushing scarlet again as we stood there looking into each other's eyes.

"Umm... these two should... err... help us... to umm... find what you... you're looking for!" I managed to stammer out after a few seconds of embarrassing silence, my heart pounding so hard I thought he must be able to hear it.

Setting them on the reading stands I took one and he took the other.

For the next half-an-hour, I was very aware of Jason as we sat close together browsing through the inventory lists looking for the book he wanted. Neither of us speaking until he broke the slightly disconcerting silence that had settled over us.

"Maybe a coffee would help. Would you like one?"

He gave me another of his dazzling smiles and I simply nodded my agreement as he got up and moved across to the cappuccino machine in the corner.

A few minutes later he returned with two steaming mugs of coffee and suggested we adjourn to the nearby sofa.

"I added one sugar." Jason said almost apologetically handing me my cup, "Sorry, I hope that's ok I didn't think to ask how you take your coffee."

"It's perfect. Thanks." I replied taking a deep whiff of the delicious aroma and sighing gratefully.

"Just like you." Came back his immediate response and I blushed profusely, my pulse rate rising as I averted my eyes from his penetrating gaze.

"So why the interest in the origins of slavery?" I said after a few silent moments, trying to change the subject and ignore the growing wetness that was forming in my panties.

"Well..."

For the next ten minutes or so Jason explained his interest, expounding various theories along with historical fact; basically though, it was needed to complete his thesis, which was a major part of his studies for his history degree.

I listened attentively, commenting occasionally, as he elaborated, sometimes in detail, about the history of slavery. By the time he was finished I was completely shocked at the immoralities that the so-called white civilisation had inflicted on its African slaves.

Stories of brutal punishments for minor infractions, sexual abuse and various other sadistic practices turning my stomach.

"That is so awful!" I commented softly when he was finished, "How could people do such awful things to another human being?"

"They thought they were superior." He stated simply, "And there are quite a few that still do."

"But it was so wrong. So awful."

"You know Linzi, that's why black people have been looking to redress the balance for the last hundred years or so." As he spoke he stood up, pulling me with him so I was standing before him, biting my lower lip nervously.

"A... are they?" I stammered, my stomach tightening into a knot as I gazed into his eyes.

He grinned almost evilly, "Yes they are. Especially when it comes to gorgeous white girls like you."

"Like me?" I stammered, "What would they want with me?"

I couldn't believe that this was actually happening to me, my heart was thudding in my chest and I literally melted at his touch as he pulled me into his arms.

For a long moment he just held me, his mouth hovering only an inch or two from my moist lips.

"Jason, we should...."

I had just started to make an attempt to stop things before they started when he kissed me. His lips quickly capturing mine, his tongue prising them apart and forcing its way into my mouth.

Resisting him was futile and my arms slipped around his neck as I kissed him back and surrendered to him. One of his strong black hands wandering down my back to my bottom, groping it through my skirt while the other one found my breasts, tormenting the already erect nipples that protruded visibly through my blouse.

Standing there kissing him I could feel my heart pounding against my chest while my panties were literally soaked through. I knew then that I was helpless but I still made one last attempt to fight the way I was feeling.

"No, we shouldn't... I mean someone might..."

Wriggling free I put my hand on his chest and went to step away from him but, before I had managed more than a pace, he pulled me back against him.

"Why shouldn't we.... don't you want to help make things right?"

"I... I guess I do." Succumbing to his words I leaned back against him.

His lips started nuzzling my neck and I closed my eyes, my heart now thumping even harder while his thick dark fingers slowly unbuttoned my top and peeled it down my arms.

"No one will come in. We're all alone in here, remember."

He whispered sexily in my ear as his hands roamed across the lace covered mounds of my modest breasts, teasing my teats mercilessly.

"But....." I tried to protest but the sensations he was creating in me made my objections half-hearted at best.

"You have wonderful breasts."

Jason continued to murmur as he unfastened my semi-transparent bra, discarding it onto the floor with my top leaving my bare tits cupped in his hands.

"Oh fuck... oh my... oh, oh yes." He soon had me moaning softly, my eyes closed, as the sensitive buds of my now rock-hard nipples rubbed against his rough palms.

Pinching and rolling the swollen nubs he created a growing warmth between my legs and I could feel yet another wave of moisture flooding my loins.

Somehow though, throughout everything he was doing to me I managed to recover enough composure to twist around and unbutton his shirt. My hands pushing it back over his broad shoulders before pulling it off him to run my fingers lightly over his dark muscular chest.

The sight of his toned fit body sent another flood of desire through my sex, soaking my panties even more than they already were. I could feel my juices running down my inner thighs as our mouths locked together again in a long passionate kiss.

His hands roamed freely down my body, unzipping my skirt and pushing it over my hips so that it eventually puddled around my feet. I kicked it aside as he kissed his way down my neck, returning his hands to my tits and suckling the swollen, throbbing nipples between his lips.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

"Oh fuck, Jason... oh yes, oh fuck yes." I sighed as he teased and tormented my aching breasts making me shudder with delight at his touch.

"Maybe I need a little payback Linzi?" He suggested gently, lifting his mouth away from my chest and guiding me down onto my knees.

"M... maybe I should... offer to." Whispering almost inaudibly I responded.

"You know it. Time for some restitution girl!" Gently pushing me down onto the floor he informed me.

I knew exactly what he wanted and I made no attempt to resist.

Compliant I reached for his belt as I kneeled before him, unfastening his jeans to find him naked under them. Completely subservient I gazed up at him, biting my bottom lip, and tugged his pants down far enough for him to kick them away.

He grinned salaciously down at me, "And what happens next Linzi?"

I didn't reply and gently ran my fingers along the length of his big black shaft, enjoying the feel of it twitching in response. With my big blue eyes focused on his face I slowly leaned towards his cock, letting him feel my breath on him.

"Do it." Jason sucked in his breath and I could feel the tension in his body as he waited for me to begin.

Lightly I licked the head of his manhood, swirling my lips over the dome then working my tongue down his thick dark shaft. Up and down, I tormented him with the gentle touch of my mouth. Feeling his prick pulse hotly against my lips as I coated it with my saliva.

"Mmmmmmmm.... Hmmmmmmmmmm!"

Finally, I stopped my teasing to take him in my mouth, listening as he groaned with pleasure when I engulfed the bulbous crown, sucking hungrily on the first few hard inches of his dick. One hand wrapped about the base of his shaft while the other cupped and caressed his balls while my mouth greedily rode his cock.

"Fuck.... Linzi."

Jason's breathing was becoming ragged and I heard him whisper my name as I continued giving my attention to his hard meat. All the while I sucked him his hips were gently moving, forcing his black spear between my lips, and I knew he would come soon if I didn't stop.

Slowing my pace I wrapped my arms around his body, squeezing his arse, and inched my way down his cock until I had taken his full length completely in my mouth.

Staring up at him, my eyes wide, I waited to serve him. To offer the restitution he wanted.

"Ride me baby. Let yourself please me." He whispered, gently pulling away, my mouth slipping off his glistening prick with a soft plop.

Hurriedly I peeled my soaked panties down my stockinged thighs, tossing them aside, as Jason lay back, his dick standing up proudly for me to straddle his hips. Staring down into his striking brown eyes I lowered myself onto him, slowly impaling my pussy on his massive black pole.

"Oh my God... It's... so.... big!"

His cock felt enormous as it stretched my tight little pink love hole wide open and all I could do was groan with pleasure as it speared me.

With my fingers splayed on his muscular chest I started to ride him, easing my dripping sex up and down on his iron hard ebony rod, my eyes half-closed as I fucked myself onto his manhood.

Aware of Jason's eyes riveted on my tits I leaned back a little, pushing my chest out, and was thrilled to see and feel his reaction. His whole body seemed to tense with arousal and he began to buck his body up to get even deeper penetration.

Grasping my hips, he started to pound my pussy onto his dark shaft as I jerked above him, moaning and panting with pleasure.

Feeling the familiar sensations building in my belly I leaned forward so that my tits were tantalizingly close to Jason's face as they swayed enticingly in front of him.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Drawing one nipple into his mouth he started to suckle, slurping greedily on it before switching to the other hypersensitive nub.

Still driving his tumescent manhood up into my slit as he tormented my breasts was proving too much for me and, in just a few seconds, I could feel myself starting to accelerate towards the edge.

"Aaaaah fuck, fuck...I'm cummmmminggggggggggg!"

My head snapped back as I came for the first time, howling with delight and squeezing my vaginal muscles around his hard, black cock.

His hands gripping my hips Jason let me thrash around on him until my climax gradually abated before virtually lifting me off him.

I was still trying to get my breath back when he bent me over the back of the sofa. Without a word of objection, I just did what came naturally to me; I pushed back and sensuously rolled my arse as I anticipated being skewered on his large ebony shaft.

His thick dark fingers dug into my soft flesh as his hands grasped my hips firmly, putting him in full control, as, inch by hard inch, he slowly filled my dripping pussy with his throbbing dark meat.

Once Jason had his cock fully buried in me he slowly withdrew until he was almost all the way out and then forcefully re-entered me, plunging all the way in as he pulled my hips back to press my arse against him.

"Fuck me. Just fuck me... oh God...it feels so good...."

I couldn't help but whimper with pleasure as he took me, his big black prick driving deeper and deeper into me, seeking the restitution he wanted.

Jason used my hips as handles, pushing into me powerfully and I had to hold onto the couch tightly just to stay in place, revelling in being used so forcefully in such a defenceless position. As I took each thrust, I became aware that my breasts were swinging beneath me my nipples standing out like bullets from the dark puckered areola.

Gradually I felt myself being pushed over the top again. My body was out of control and my pussy was super wet so there was barely enough friction for me to feel him. However, my excitement continued to slowly build taking me toward the point of no return.

Pushing back, I squeezed my muscles around Jason's cock and the reaction was so immediate and forceful that the couch moved as he slammed his huge ebony rod into me even harder. I squeezed again then relaxed the tension, repeating the cycle several times, almost as if I was milking my lover's wonderful cock.

12