Linzi's Naughty Adventures Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Losing all track of time, I submitted to the sensations he was creating in me until I couldn't hold back any longer. Letting out along low pitched moan I lost all control of my body as a second intense climax swept through me. It felt like an electric current was flowing through my slender form outward from my core to the tips of my toes.

"Oh fuck, fuck... I'm ........cummmmmmmming.....againnnnnnnnnnnn!"

My voice trailed off as my body shook violently before paralysis took over when my muscles were overwhelmed. All I could do was throw my head back and endure the release of my pent-up sexual tension, shrieking in ecstasy as I came.

Jason held me in place, his huge black cock buried to the hilt in my gushing pink slit, hands on my hips, letting my orgasm gradually subside until my cries diminished into soft whimpers of pleasure.

Then he slipped out of me leaving my pussy gaping and empty as he lifted me onto the table.

Laying back my hand swept away the mess of books, pens and leaflets that littered the top with a sweeping action, scattering them all over the floor. Immediately Jason positioned himself at my entrance and brought my legs up, pushing hard and deep as he sank himself into the depths of my body.

All I could do was lean back and take it, my vaginal muscles trying to grip him with every thrust that he made. My moans of pleasure becoming more audible with every push into me.

"Oh, yes! Oh, God yes, yes... fuck me... just fuck meeeeeee!"

I squealed lifting my legs into the air, spreading them apart, opening my horny pussy even wider for him, as the head of his cock spread my soaking tunnel wider than ever.

We both gasped loudly when his balls pressed against my sensitive asshole. My eyes opening wider than ever as the very tip of his cock touched my cervix.

He filled me completely and it felt so utterly perfect.

Then I had to quickly reassess my definition of "perfect" when he began slowly plunging in and out of me. My mass of blonde curls tumbling across my shoulders when my head fell back and I moaned, seeing stars, as he sheathed the full length of his big ebony rod inside me.

Holding his thick hard black cock in me, buried to the hilt, he looked into my face, concern in his eyes that he had hurt me.

I bit my lower lip staring back up at him, drawing my knees up and pressing my thighs as wide as I could as I told him to fuck me.

His lips curled into a salacious smile when he heard my instructions and he began to slam into me.

"Oh, Jason!" I managed to gasp, welcoming his vigorous thrusts, my fingers clinging desperately to the table edge, "It's so fucking good! Oh, Godddddddddddd I'm... cummmmmiinnggggggggggg!"

Shuddering from head to toe I felt the most intense climax of my life shake me to the core, still desperate to feel him come inside me.

I didn't have long to wait. Jason juddered as my eager little pussy caressed his thrusting shaft.

"Fuck.... I'm getting close," He warned me, gritting his teeth, hips slapping insistently against me, "where do you want me to cum?"

"In me... cum in me." I gasped deliriously, not caring that he would fill my unprotected womb with his seed.

My legs wrapped tightly around his back, pulling him deep into me, still feeling the ripples of my last orgasm as my pussy clenched tight on his gorgeous dark shaft.

"Oh fuck Linzi... I... I... Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Looming over me I watched his eyes close as his body spasmed uncontrollably.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... yesssssssssssssss!"

I moaned out loud as I felt that first hot spurt of cum splatter against my cervix, his already impressive dick swelling even larger inside me.

Again, and again, it jerked against my vaginal walls as he pumped a copious load of baby making seed deep into my belly.

I lay back panting for breath, Jason laying across my perspiration coated form, gasping for air as he quivered spasmodically.

"Mmmmmm, Linzi, thank you. You are definitely the sexiest librarian I have ever met." He sighed, pushing himself up and letting his cock slip out of my red, swollen cunny.

I pushed myself up onto my arms, still breathless as he rubbed his hand up and down my warm, wet slit then leant up and fed me his fingers.

Tasting our mixed cum on his digits, I licked them hungrily until they were clean.

My body was still trembling with delight and I could feel myself blush as I got up from the table and started to look around for my clothes.

"Do you think that's enough reparation or do I need to do more?" I giggled naughtily.

12