Linzi's Naughty Adventures Ch. 13

Story Info
Working in a coffee shop, Linzi takes hers strong & black.
4.7k words
4.27
53.2k
9
4

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 03/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linzi takes her's black...

Stepping out through the double glass doors into the early afternoon sunshine, I sighed with frustration.

The interview I had just attended for a sales assistant's job in a large and very upmarket clothing store hadn't gone well. It meant that I wasn't especially hopeful about being offered the position.

'Thank you for coming in. We'll let you know in a few days Miss Lane.'

Those had been their parting words as they showed me to the exit and they didn't leave me feeling particularly confident about my chances.

I suppose I shouldn't complain, at least I had got as far as an interview this time. The last dozen or so companies I had applied to hadn't even bothered to reply back to me with a 'No thank you.' let alone want to see me.

Wandering disinterestedly along the street I took my time, gazing absent mindedly into the shop windows as I passed them.

I was currently between jobs and money was becoming a little tight but much more importantly, as least as far as I was concerned, was the fact that I was also between men.

'Perhaps I should have worn a longer skirt.'

'Maybe less make up?'

Pausing I looked at my reflection in one of the store fronts and thought about what I might have done wrong.

Doing a twirl, I concluded that my denim skirt was definitely much too short when I realised that it revealed glimpses of the tiny white thong I had on underneath.

'Perhaps my thigh length black leather boots were also a little over the top as well.'

Gloomily I resolved that the next time I went to an interview, if I ever got one, I would have to dress a little more conservatively.

Without the cash to buy anything I continued my casual stroll towards home and, looking around me, I suddenly became aware that I wasn't too far from my friend Maggie's coffee shop.

I hadn't seen her in a while so, making a small detour, I soon found myself standing across the road from her small café cum bookshop.

Checking both ways, I hurried across the street and that was when, as I went to open the door, I saw the small sign in the window.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELP WANTED

Experience not necessary

Apply within

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pausing for a second I studied the card. I hadn't been aware she was looking for staff but, in her defence, I hadn't seen her in a few weeks.

'Would it be a lot different to working in a clothing store?'

'Could I work for one of my friends?'

'How much was she paying?'

Smiling to myself at the last thought, I realised it wasn't particularly important; anything would be better than the nothing I was currently getting.

And while the perks might not be the same as a sales assistant in a clothes store; I wouldn't get discount on anything I wanted to buy. I might get plenty of free coffee.

Making an instant decision to ask Maggie about the job I pushed open the door and stepped inside.

I hadn't been here for a while but, looking around, the interior was as warm and welcoming as I remembered it.

Several well filled bookshelves lined the wood panelled walls while more books lay on the small tables placed indiscriminately throughout the scattering of mis-matched armchairs and sofas. My overriding impression of the place had always been that it appeared incredibly homely and inviting and that certainly hadn't changed.

"Can I help you?"

A woman's voice disturbed my assessment of the café and I turned to look across to the far wall where my friend stood behind the coffee shop's long marble counter top.

"Linz!" Shrieking my name as she recognised me, Maggie rushed across and hugged me.

"Hey Mag's" I returned the greeting equally enthusiastically, embracing her.

We went through the usual social formalities; how were we, what had we been doing since we last met and so on as Maggie set about making us two cappuccinos.

"Are you busy?"

"Rushed off my feet. At the moment there's just me."

"You've got no one else?"

Frowning back at me she continued to explain that she was currently the only worker at the café, ever since her last employee had quit three weeks previously.

"Oh, yes, I err... I saw the card in the window. Are you still looking for help?" I asked as soon as we were seated with our coffee's.

"Why? You're not looking for work are you?" Her voice sounded hopeful and her smile got a little bigger, "I'm absolutely desperate, I'm running the place on my own at the moment."

I chuckled, "Well, I'm definitely looking for a job. I was just coming back from an interview when I thought I'd drop in and see you."

"Would you be interested then?"

"Yeah, I don't see why not. I'm unemployed at the moment."

Taking a mouthful of her drink she went through the role and what the position entailed, detailing the wages, benefits (such as they were) and the hours.

"So, what do you think?" She asked as soon as she had finished, "Would it appeal to you?"

"I guess so. I mean I need to earn something."

She looked at me with an expression of relief, "Great, so when can you start?"

"Err... well as soon as you want I suppose. It's not as if I have anything else going on."

Maggie grinned joyfully, "How about right now? I can show you the ropes and get you started."

Taken by surprise but with little else to do for the rest of the day I happily accepted and, after putting on the apron she gave me, I found myself behind the counter.

The rest of the day flew by as Maggie took me through the job; teaching me how to make the various drinks, how to use the till and where everything went. So that by the time five o'clock came around, I was feeling rather pleased with myself.

I was just serving a customer when my friend came out from the back, her mobile phone pressed to her ear.

"Ok I'll be there as soon as I can. Don't worry dad. Bye."

It was impossible not to hear what she was saying and I wondered what the problem was, however I didn't have to wait long to find out.

"Linz!" Maggie called me over.

"Something up?" I enquired with a smile.

"Unfortunately yes. I need to get across to my parent's place as soon as possible. My mum's had a bit of a fall."

"Is she ok?"

Maggie nodded, "Yeah but I should go, dads in a bit of a state. I know you've only just started but is there any chance you can cover the evening shift and lock up?"

"Sure. I think I've got the hang of it." I told her, trying to sound confident.

"You're certain?"

Laughingly I responded, "Yeah, what can happen in one evening."

"Well, if you have any problems just give me a ring and I'll talk you through it."

Handing me the keys, Maggie thanked me and said goodbye. Pausing on her way out to tell me she would call later and reminding me that if there were any problems I was to phone her.

The evening was a bit of an anti-climax, passing without incident, the few customers that came in not really causing any issues for me.

As she promised Maggie called just as I started to clean up and I was able to re-assure her that everything was ok.

It was getting late now and the coffee shop was empty, the last person having left a short while ago, and I was just thinking about closing up. Deciding to lock the door as soon as I had finished cleaning the cappuccino machine, I was lost in a rather sexy daydream when the bell above the entrance rang.

"I'm sorry we're closing in a minute."

I looked over my shoulder, telling whoever it was that we were shut, when I realised that standing just inside the door was this tall and extremely gorgeous black guy.

He looked like he was straight out of an underwear magazine or at least a magazine that has very hot guys modelling in it.

Our eyes met and I bit my bottom lip coyly as I studied him for a few seconds.

I always smile at cute guys, it's one of my easier to read traits, and he immediately smiled back. Sending a flush of warmth between my legs, I really hoped that he couldn't read my mind at that precise moment.

"Any chance I can get a quick coffee?"

"I guess I can make an exception just this once." I told him, forgetting about closing up for the minute, "What would you like?"

He paused for a moment, letting me enjoy looking at his toned sexy body while his dark eyes roved up and down mine, before answering.

"Well, if you're still serving? I'd love a latte...." He grinned back at me and winked, "...please."

The way he looked at me sent another ripple of desire through me and I could feel my panties starting to get damp.

Turning back to the espresso machine I watched his reflection in the gleaming chrome, noting with interest, that he was checking out my arse as I made his coffee.

I knew I would be closing up so taking a chance, I made myself a cappuccino, sliding both steaming cups across the counter before walking around to join him.

"I'm Linzi." I smiled again, as I moved closer to him, "Do you mind if I join you?".

"Darren, and please do." He replied quickly, his dark eyes flashing sexily.

"Well, it has been a long day." I stated casually, fluttering my eyelashes at him, "But it would be nice to just sit and have a coffee once I've locked up."

Perching on one of the stools I leant back, letting my skirt ride up, and picked up my cup to take a sip, my eyes fixed on him.

"I do hope I'm not stopping you from closing up?" He asked once I was seated.

"Not yet." I giggled flirtatiously, putting my hand on his arm and letting my pale fingers caress his dark skin, "It's just nice to take a few minutes and relax."

"As long as you're sure."

I smiled, "It can wait a few minutes. I'll do it once you've gone."

"Perhaps I can help you relax while I'm here then?" The way he said it sent a shiver up my spine.

"And just how would you do that?"

With a broad grin he moved behind me and began gently massaging my neck and shoulders, his thick digits working on my knotted muscles.

"Mmmmmm.... That feels so good." I closed my eyes and moaned softly as his dark muscled hands started to gently ease the aches out of me.

"You know you do feel a little tense."

"Do I?"

"Yep."

Lifting my long blonde hair away from my neck he ran his fingers through it for a minute, leaning close to me and kissing my neck, then went back to the massage.

"How does that feel?"

I tipped my head back and sighed, "It feels absolutely wonderful."

"And this?"

I didn't react, simply drawing a deep breath, when he slipped his right hand down under my top to cup my left breast and, for a moment, time seemed to stand still as he waited for my reaction.

Biting my lower lip, I leaned back, arching my spine to allow him greater access to my chest.

"That feels.... very nice to."

I tilted my head backwards to look at him.

His warm eyes met mine and we both smiled as he pinched and flicked my nipple between his rough but gentle fingers, teasing the sensitive bud into a firm, aching point.

"Mmmmmmm." Closing my eyes I moaned again, enjoying his touch.

When he abruptly removed his hands from my body, I groaned with disappointment and looked at him as he began walking away.

"Why did you stop? Where are you going?" I pouted and asked, my tone a little sharp, "You're not leaving are you?"

Reaching the door, he simply smiled and locked it, putting up the closed sign before pulling down the blinds and turning back towards me.

"You're not naked yet?" He joked with a wicked grin, "I can't get you to relax properly if you have all your clothes on."

"That can easily be remedied." I giggled cheekily, standing up and taking a step nearer to him, my fingers toying with the bottom edge of my top.

Continuing towards him I kept my eyes locked on his until I could press my lower body against him when I started to lift off his shirt.

As we came into contact with each other I could feel his hard cock twitch and strain against the fabric of his shorts, enjoying the sensation I untucked his top and lifted it over his head to expose his dark broad muscular chest.

Once his arms were free, he took my face in his hands and kissed my lips running his fingers through my hair again, keeping one hand on the back of my head as his lips moulded to mine.

Moving the other to the bottom edge of my tight vest he slowly drew it up to expose my pert breasts before tugging it off completely. My blonde hair spilling free over my slim shoulders as the garment was thrown aside.

Our kisses deepened as he pulled me close to him, crushing my modest soft breasts against his dark, firm chest, the soft hairs tickling my skin and making the firm sensitive nipples throb hotly.

"Shall we finish our coffee or....?" He asked when he finally tore his lips from mine.

Relaxing our embrace, his hands slid down to rest at my waist while mine were on his forearms.

"Or what?" I cut him short and gazed questioningly into his eyes, then blushed and looked away.

Here I was half naked and making out with a gorgeous black guy I had only just met. I should have been ashamed of myself but I wasn't, I was in heat and eager for more.

"No need to get shy." He took my chin in his hand and tilted my face to look into my eyes, "I just want you to make you happy. Tell me what you want baby, and I'm all yours tonight."

He gently kissed my lips and twirled a strand of my hair around his thick dark finger, keeping his unbroken focus on me as he did it.

Embarrassed my cheeks coloured scarlet and I stepped closer, my left arm slipping around his waist while my right hand went to the side of his face as I stared back into his eyes.

"I want you to kiss me, to hold me and to.... to fuck me and...." I whispered softly.

"With pleasure." He interrupted me.

Gently guiding me backwards he pinned me against the end of one of the couches, kissing my lips then gradually working his way down my neck, over my collar bone and onto my chest where his hand was busily groping my right breast.

His tongue found the nipple on the other, twirling around it where, biting and sucking the aching nub, he started to send little ripples of pleasure radiating out through me.

"Oh fuck.... oh yes!" As I groaned his free hand slid down and began caressing my arse as he pulled me closer to him.

After working both of my nipples into rock hard points and making them throb in the cool air, he switched his attention to the zipper on my short skirt, easing it down so he could guide it over my hips.

I didn't object. Letting it slither down my booted legs to reveal my white satin panties, I stepped out of the small puddle of denim and kicked my skirt aside.

"You're absolutely gorgeous, do you know that?" He kissed me again.

My arms encircled his neck as he gently eased me back on to the sofa leaving me laying there gazing at him as he moved down my body. Propped up on my elbows I lifted my hips to let him drag my thong off as he knelt between my open legs, my shaven sex exposed to his eyes for the first time.

I could feel his breath quicken with excitement as his mouth began to tease its way up my thigh, slowly moving ever closer to my tight, wet pussy. Tormenting me he avoided my most intimate place and switched to the other side, his tongue leaving a glistening trail of his spit on my flesh.

"Shit.... please... I want you...."

Writhing and gasping I lay back, my legs splayed apart to give him complete access to my moist sex.

Finally, he gave me what I wanted and found my dripping slit, licking along it, his tongue probing between my labia and tasting my juices.

"Aaaahhhhh.... Fuck."

Moving his tongue upward and focusing on my hard little clit he made me moan out loud with pleasure.

He quickly had me wriggling and sighing as he lubricated the tips of two digits in my moisture and ran them up and down my slit, tracing small light circles over my most sensitive spot.

Alternating between using his fingers and tongue on my clitoris while dipping the other into my pussy he gradually went from the gentle touches he had begun with to finger-fucking me hard and fast.

"Oh yes, yes.... Oh God... I'm..."

"Do it, cum for me baby. Let yourself go. Cum for Darren."

His instructions only caused the feelings he had awakened inside me to grow hotter and I knew I was getting close.

Working his fingers in and out of me while rubbing my clit with his thumb, he was driving me towards the edge and I couldn't help but buck my hips hard against his hand, moaning loudly, as I raced towards the precipice.

"Oh fuck.... oh shit.... I'm gonna...."

Unable to hold back any longer I simply surrendered when my orgasm tore through me, my pussy clamping tightly on his invading digits as he continued tapping them against my g-spot and circling my clit.

"Cuuuuummmmmmmmmmm!"

My whole body tensed and then began to shudder violently as wave after wave of pure ecstasy washed over me.

It took a while, but my climax finally subsided and I felt him slowly remove his fingers from inside me, before starting to kiss and lick my copious juices from my dripping cunt.

I had barely had time to recover my breath before he pulled me up off the sofa and onto my feet, kissing me passionately, allowing me to taste myself on his lips. I was his now and my arms went back around his neck as I clung to him, my heart pounding frantically in my chest.

We remained like that, our lips locked together while he caressed my body with his strong hands, until he had me quivering with desire and eager for him to finally take me completely.

Turning me around he guided me onto my knees on the floor with my hands resting on the sofa. Spreading my thighs wide I looked back at him, watching him grin as he pushed down his shorts and gave his tumescent black shaft a couple of quick strokes with his hand.

"Tell me what you want Linzi?"

My voice was little more than a hoarse whisper as I replied to his question.

"I... I want to feel you inside me.... please.... I need it."

I stopped as the bulbous head of his ebony rod probed between my engorged labia and nudged into my slick pink entrance.

"Fuck...it's.... so big!"

I could hear myself exclaim as his thick black cock began to inch its way slowly into me, my body adjusting to accept its size.

"You ain't got half of it yet baby."

He slapped my arse hard and drove in a couple more inches of throbbing meat, making me groan again.

"Jesus.... Take it slowly."

Wrapping a handful of my hair around his fingers he pulled my head back, making me yelp, and fed another inch or so into my soaked pussy before pausing.

"Just a couple more to go baby.... You ok?"

"Uh... wait... just let me..."

I was breathing heavily, my quim split open wide on his thick ebony shaft when he leaned forward over my body and pressed his hand against my throat, it was just enough to spike my adrenaline before he sank the remaining inches of his pulsing length into me.

"FUUUUCCKKKKKK!"

Shrieking, my head snapped up my nostrils flaring and my eyes going wide, when he buried his throbbing black rod to the hilt in my pussy.

Giving me the briefest of moments to adjust to having his whole erection inside me, he started to fuck his cock into me, my pink nether lips wrapped around his manhood.

12