Linzi's Naughty Adventures Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sliding his hands down to grasp my hips, he began to pound his shaft into me, fucking me harder than I've ever been before.

Occasionally he would pause for a second, spanking my arse and then thrusting deep into me again, making me squeal and squirm every time his dark meat was driven into my sopping wet cunt.

Pushing back against his strokes I was rewarded when he responded by slamming his dark meat into me even harder, one hand wrapping in my hair again and yanking my head back making the muscles in my neck stand out.

"Uh.... Fuck, fuck.... unhhh.... unhhh."

I groaned feeling the sensations building to a crescendo inside me, my stomach tightening rapidly as the bolts of pleasure radiated out from my core.

Darren clearly realised I was teetering on the brink and redoubled his efforts, his hips slapping loudly against my rump as he powered into me.

"Oh fuck... I'm.... cummmiiinnggggggggggggg!"

Unable to resist any longer I came, wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy crashing over me and causing my body to jerk uncontrollably as I screamed with delight.

I continued to shudder until, virtually spent, my body tensed one final time and then relaxed allowing him to gently slide his rampant cock out of me. Laying across the sofa I trembled with the after effects of my climax, and turned to look back at him.

Leaning over me he brought his lips to mine so our mouths met in another passionate kiss, his ebony hardness rubbing between my thighs.

"I want you to cum in me." I told him bluntly, separating my mouth from his and staring intently into his eyes.

He didn't reply and, instead, just grinned, pulling me onto my feet, my arms encircling his neck as he kissed me gently, leaving the taste of my pussy juices on my tongue once more.

Guiding me back towards a stool as I hung on to him, he lifted me on to it, my thighs parting willingly so he could move between them. His body pressed against mine and I could feel his hard black shaft nestling against the moist entrance to my love tunnel, the length of his dark pole rubbing along my lips and against my swollen clit.

"Please. I want you."

Begging him, eager to feel his cock in me again, I arched my hips so that I angled the tip of his prick directly against my tight hole.

Placing one hand on the back of his head I pulled his mouth to mine and kissed him deeply, my legs spreading wider as he pushed gently between my labia, making me gasp with delight when the large domed head of his erection nudged against my entrance.

Grasping his dick, he slid the crown up and down along my wet slit, lubricating the head with my cream while my tongue duelled with his.

With my pussy totally exposed to him he gently pressed the end of his thick black cock against my opening again, slowly guiding the first inch or so into me.

"Fuck.... yesssssssss!"

Groaning in response as my vaginal muscles spasmed and involuntarily tightened around his thick shaft, I let my head fall back and closed my eyes.

Pausing he gave me a moment to adjust to his girth before continuing to, inch by inch, work his long thick ebony rod into my well lubricated hole, gently kissing me as he began slowly increasing the pace of his thrusts.

I grunted as I felt his erection bottoming out inside me, the tip nudging against my cervix when he began fucking me harder. Pulling his substantial prick almost completely out of me before forcing it back in in one fast deep thrust, like a battering ram.

"Oh fuck.... fuck.... oh God, yes..... yes!"

Wrapping my legs around him as he pounded his manhood into me I squealed with delight, a combination of pleasure and pain filling my body.

All I could do was cling him as he took me while my red-painted nails raked across his skin. My sensitive inner walls feeling every ridge and detail of his long, thick black cock as it pistoned into my oozing pink pussy.

His hands roamed freely over my body, up my sides and over my breasts, pinching my nipples between his fingers, his eyes locked on mine as he slammed his ebony length in and out of me, watching my face as he gave me pleasure.

"Yes, yes.... don't stop.... I'm.... so.... close."

I cried out, feeling myself racing headlong towards another massive orgasm.

Teasing me he pulled out completely, leaving me teetering on the edge of the abyss, and gently worked his cockhead back and forth against my oozing slit and sensitive clitoris.

"What do you want, baby?" he asked, his voice low and husky, "Tell me?"

"I want you to cum for me, please, deep inside me. Fuck me until we cum together." I whimpered, my body shivering on the brink of the ultimate pleasure as I arched my back and pushed my hips up towards him.

Those words of encouragement were all he needed and, forcefully slamming his sable shaft back into me, he started to fuck me hard and fast.

All I could do was continue to cling to him, my breasts crushed against his chest while the friction from his thick cock rasping against my pussy wall drove me crazy with lust.

Pounding his manhood deeper than ever into my welcoming quim he made me moan against his lips as we kissed, my nails running down his shoulders and back.

Wanting him even deeper inside me I squeezed my legs tighter around his, the heels of my boots jabbing into his flesh.

"Fuck baby.... you're.... gonna.... make me."

He groaned with pleasure, changing his angle of thrust, increasing the speed and intensity of his hard strokes, his hips slapping loudly against mine.

"Oh God, yes, oh yes, .... I.... I'm cummmminggggggg!"

I screamed, cumming hard, his black rod buried deep inside me, the tip butting my cervix as he reached his own apex.

"I'm gonna....... cummmmmmmm!"

The roar of triumph that spilled from his depths as he erupted inside me was almost primeval.

My eyes squeezed shut as the muscles in my vagina clenched around his cock, milking every last drop of his potent seed from him.

"Oh fuck baby." He gasped breathlessly; his black dick sheathed to the hilt in my spasming sex.

I could feel it jerking and throbbing as he pumped a copious amount of his hot cum into my belly. My body slowly relaxing as my climax faded until, sighing with gratification, I released my legs and stroked his hair, neck and shoulders while we caught our breath.

"That was incredible." I said giggling.

"Incredible is an understatement." Darren replied with a grin, "You are most definitely the girl of my dreams."

Easing his softening prick out of me he leaned forward and gently kissed my breasts.

"Sooo, I guess that means this may be more than a one-time thing?"

I stood and asked, shoving a hand between my thighs as his jizz started to ooze out of me, unable to resist another giggle.

"Just let me know when you're working late again." He laughed, "I'll be straight round to happily fuck your tight little pussy."

It looked like my man drought as well as my employment problem was over.

12