All Comments on 'Lions Dance'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jaykaythreejaykaythreeover 2 years ago

You do have a talent for short, sweet, to-the-point perfection.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story , I like it. AAAA++++

steverob1054steverob1054over 2 years ago

As brilliant as ever Mr Oggbashan - you are a fantastic writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hope there is a part 2 this was too short

Please do an update or a longer part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too short, too quick.

Two people who have known each other for a long time suddenly decide they are right for each other and get engaged just like tan. A more realistic story would have them more slowly realising that it was each other they wanted.

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

Thank you for another entertaining and thought-provoking story. I appreciate your economy of words.

BillyTheGrayBillyTheGrayover 2 years ago

Nice story. I like that it is short and sweet, and succinct and terse. The style is kind of "matter of fact" with a natural progression of events.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 2 years ago

Short and simple, always works best.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 2 years ago

Sweet and enjoyable tale, ogg, with two long-time friends realizing what they've always missed and going for it. I like the Lions tie-in, too, reminding me of Lions' events back in my hometown and of a Lions concert on the square below Kilkenny Castle. Doing good for others can help bring people together, too. 4.5*, rounded up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To "Anonymous 14 days ago Too short, too quick."

You have every right to be critical but instead of being a critic, why don't you write your own stories? I'll bet your sexual performance is described by your comment.

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 2 years ago

That was a lovely little romp. Good job Ogg!

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Nice story, full of great possibilities, excellent for SVD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another good one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...