Lion's Den Love Story

Story Info
Dildo shopping gone wild.
7k words
4.51
15k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vickie2
Vickie2
105 Followers

We used to have this Adult Store in town that they called The Lion's Den. I know, stupid name huh; The Lion's Den! They wanted to give the impression that; if you were King of the Jungle then this would be the place that you'd come or hang out or cum.

Anyway, it was in this little mall near our house. I could bike there in about 10 minutes and it was my favorite place to go shopping. I use to walk by the Lion's Den all the time when I was going to the food court or down to Thread Lines to buy some workout clothes. I don't know anything about yoga but I do like the pants; they're casual, they're multifunctional, they're warm in the winter, they're comfy and they're sexy. I stay fit by cycling and swimming in the summer and peddling a stationary bike or climbing the StairMaster in the winter. I can't do much with my bustline. I just kind of have what god gave me but my ass is another story. I'm going to keep that as trim and tight as I can, for as long as I can before I start having babies and spend my days chasing after toddlers. Anyway, I'm getting off-topic here. I'll continue with my story and do my best not to squirrel off-road too often.

The windows of the Lion's Den were all whited out so passers-by couldn't see what was inside and there was a big sign on the door that said " XXX 18 Years and Over". I could see in there sometimes just out of the corner of my eye as someone opened the door on his way in or out but not much. It was a combination of luck and timing if I got a peek in there because there wasn't a lot of traffic in and out of that shop. When there was, it was usually older gentlemen with baseball caps on; heads tilted down like movie stars trying to go about their business unrecognized.

I could only see a glass counter that ran the length of the store, a bunch of DVD racks, and this busty, blonde mannequin wearing a black lace nightie to greet the movie stars as they came and went. That's all I knew until 2 weeks after my 18th birthday. I was young and curious; with raging hormones and I had a plan. The plan was: to head down to The Lion's Den and see what kind of sex toys they had. I'm not entirely innocent. I'd seen my share of porn. I'd seen porn flicks on the internet and even dildos and vibrators on Amazon with dimensions, there's no such thing as 18+ on the web, but I really couldn't tell much from that. I mean, they tell you dimensions and all that but that doesn't mean anything to me. I'm not a carpenter, length; 8 inches, girth; 6 inches. What the hell does that mean? They should give sizes relative to something that I know like; one and a half times as tall as a pop can and half its girth or half the size of a fire extinguisher. Give me some real-world examples of the size that I can relate to. I could get my head around that but yeah, measurements are kind of meaningless unless you're an architect or a carpenter or something.

Anyway, that's why I wanted to see the real thing. I jumped on my bike and headed for the mall in my Lululemon Yoga Pants and my Ribbed Tank Top, dressed more like a future Olympiad than someone heading down to the Lion's Den. I thought about wearing a trench coat and sunglasses just in case I ran into someone that I used to babysit for but then I thought that would look ridiculous. I'd look like the Unabomber peddling my ass down the street; it would be better just to try and blend.

I casually strolled by the entrance two or three times before I got the courage to open the door. I looked up the mall and then back behind me, doing my best to make sure the coast was clear. I pulled the door open with some trepidation as if I was crossing the threshold to the dark side. There was a faint "ding dong" as the door opened. They had one of those stupid buzzers on the door of course. Why? It's like a car alarm going off in the parking lot. So, of course, half a dozen men turned their heads to see who was coming in. They all paused for a moment, gave me the old up and down then turned back to whatever they were doing. Everyone except one little old man. He was balding, he was about my height and had the belly of a 50-year-old man that stretched his plain white t-shirt. He stood at attention, feet wide apart and he leaned, hand over hand, on a walking stick like a tripod. He just stared. He never took his eyes off of me. I'm not even sure he had eyelids because he didn't blink. He just watched every step I took. He was like one of those portrait paintings where the eyes follow you no matter where you are in the room. It was a little unnerving but I thought that he was the owner or security or something so I just tried to ignore him. The eyes followed me over to the glass case along the end of the store. It was the case that I'd caught a glimpse of when the door opened and someone rushed in.

Mission accomplished! That's what I was there for, I wanted to see the dragon toys. I casually folded my arms under my breasts and looked the case up and down like I was in the cereal aisle at the grocery store.

Okay! That's what I wanted to see, a treasure chest full of toys fit for any carnal pleasure you could imagine. I thought as my eyes ran the length of the glass case.

I could feel the eyes of the tripod glued to my ass as I turn my back to him. I bent over, straight-legged, knees together with my ass sticking out a little as I leaned forward looking down. There was everything that I could imagine in there. It was a regular buffet of sex toys. There were: plastic vibrators, shiny chrome vibrators, feather butt plugs, butt plugs that looked like a foxes tail, egg-shaped vibrators, and silicone vibrators. There were male gentiles, female gentiles, open mouths, and fleshlights. There were dragon toys that looked like horse cocks, dog cocks, and alien cocks. Well, don't ask me. I have no idea what an alien's cock looks like but you sure can't find those shapes in a high school anatomy book. I wanted one of those alien cocks or a dog cock. They were kinky and they had an interesting shape but they weren't threateningly large like the horse cocks.

I can't buy a giant cock. Even if I did, would I hide it? I thought to myself.

They were as big as my forearm for sure. I couldn't hide a giant appendage in my room. Surely not in my nightstand even if it would fit, which it wouldn't, and it would leave a heck of a lump under my mattress if I put it there. My parents would have eighteen fits if they found something like that in my room.

The alien cock was more practical. It was about the right size; as tall as a coke can, about half the diameter, and it was just weird enough to be exciting for those lonely nights when I couldn't sleep. Most importantly, it was hideable. The one I had my eye on was pastel purple and blue with pink swirls in it. The colors clashed like hell but I didn't have to match it with my shoes or anything so I was okay with that. It had a narrow head that swooped upward. It had a budge in the middle then narrowing again at the base with little ribs running the length of it. It had a suction cup at the base with two balls hanging down in front of that.

That one would do for sure but the catch was that I had no idea of how to ask for it. I pulled the phone out from the waistband of my pants, clutched it in one hand then swung it around behind my back, clasping my wrist with the other trying to look as relaxed and as casual as if I'd been waiting in line at the bank. The attendant behind the counter looked over at me; recognizing the signals of a pending purchase.

"Can I help you ma'am?" he said in a bold voice that echoed through the store.

I was a ma'am now! Half a dozen heads swivel my way when he said "ma'am". I could still see the tripod out of the corner of my eye, leaning against the threshold of a door now which leads to the back of the store, his walking stick still in hand.

"Umm, no thank-you," I stammered as I looked down again, "I'm just looking at the moment."

Good grief! Now what? I thought, Well Vickie, you didn't think that through too well.

I had no idea that it was going to be this difficult. I could see all the holes in my plan now. I couldn't take it home anyway. I could hide it in my room somewhere but I couldn't hang a plastic bag over the handlebars of my bike and peddle my ass home with an alien dildo swinging in the breeze. What if the bag broke open? There'd be an alien penis skidding down the road. What if I ran into someone I knew on my way out? Surely they'd want to know what was in the bag.

I wonder what's in the back? The thought popped into my head like a dog that had just seen a squirrel as I looked at the tripod out of the corner of my eye.

I turned toward the back of the store and followed my nose looking straight ahead, past the little man, through the curtains, and past the threshold. It was a funky, flat black room with green stars randomly scattered across the ceiling like freckles that were about the size of the palm of my hand. There were a dozen or so green doors around the perimeter. Each door had a little poster slipped into an 8x10 frame that was screwed to it.

Movie booths! Okay, I get it. Was the echo in my head.

There was the strong smell of strawberries, maybe cherries, that hung in the air? I don't know. It was a fruity kind of smell anyway. Maybe like one of those fruity personal lubricants that they sell down at Walmart in the Family Planning section. I got the lay of the land so I did an about-face to make my way back to the front of the store and then boom! I ran square into the little man. He was like, one pace behind me.

Oh geez! I thought. They should put a bell on that guy. He was as quiet as a cat.

"Oh my! I am so sorry!" I said with a fright as I poked my elbows out in defense of my boobs and scrunched my shoulders forward as if someone had poked me in the tummy with a pointed finger.

"Not to worry dear." He replied, with a disarming and friendly smile that put me somewhat at ease.

"Don't be shy. Have a look around if you like. I'll watch for you." He stuttered in a cheerful Italian accent.

"My name is Gio!" he said with a smile, extending his hand as if he were someone greeting you into their home.

"My name is Vickie," I replied, extending my hand to meet his in reflex to the custom.

Oh god! I thought. Why did you tell him your name? Why didn't you make up a name? You're so fucking stupid Vickie.

I didn't want to disappoint my host so I turned back to the green doors. I strolled past each door pausing just long enough to read the entirety of each poster. They weren't excessively wordy. They were 99% percent pictorial: MILF, Deep Throat, DP, Teens, Threesome, Gangbang, and the last one; Old for Young.

Oh my gosh! I thought.

I turned away quickly and bumped square into Gio again.

They really do need to do something about that! I thought.

"This one ah, my favorite." He said with a smile. "You wanna see?"

"Oh, no. I really should get going." I said as I looked up at the exit sign.

"You need ah token!" he said like he didn't hear a word, "I have a token! I give ah you token and you can ah watch ah. No problem!"

He grabbed my wrist, planted a warm token in my palm, and with his walking stick under his arm, he opened the green door and motioned for me to enter with a long sweep of his hand as he bowed his head like an usher at the theater. I took baby steps into this tiny black room, the walls freckled with green stars. It was about as big as the stall in a public toilet and had one bare bulb on the wall like a low-rent brothel.

There was a stool in the middle of the room and under the flat screen monitor, there was a little shelf with a box of Kleenex. Under that was a wastebasket lined with a white plastic bag that had a lone Kleenex balled up at the bottom. The door closed in behind me, the bulb dimmed like a night light. Gio had followed behind me, closing the door and I could feel his chest against my arm. It was dark in there except for a thin band of light that shone on the floor just under the door and the night light on the wall. I stuffed my phone into the front of my waistband and fumbled with the token in my hands like a novice magician. I had no idea what to do now or how to get out of there without being rude.

"Sit, sit!" said Gio as he pushed down on my shoulder.

I straddled the stool and sank down a little at a time until my ass made a touchdown. I brought my knees together, folded my hands in my lap, and sat up with a ramrod posture. An arm passed in front of my face, I heard the clink of a token as it fell into a coin slot and the screen lit up in my face like a flashlight. It was like the Big Bang. There was nothing and then everything.

I gasped a little at the sight. There was no intro, no titles, no credits. There was nothing subtle about it. It was right in the middle of a porn flick. There was a grey, half bald head shoving its face into this chick's crotch. She was spread out on a desk in the middle of this classroom scene. Her tartan skirt was up around her waist, her white blouse was open with her tits hanging out, and she had white knee-high stockings on.

The slurping and moaning sounds were turning me on a bit. I was overwhelmed with a mixture of emotions; a kind of fear and excitement rolled into one. It was that feeling of anticipation that you have when you walk into a haunted house at the carnival; you know what to expect but not really. I was in a dark room with a stranger watching a porn flick. I had that flushing sensation where you can hear your own pulse as the blood rushes through your ears. My nipples were puffing up against my tank top. My hands were trembling as I squeezed my thighs together and I could feel a swelling in my groin. I crossed my legs and squeezed my thighs together. I could feel a tingling in my groin as I grew more excited. Syntribation! I read about that before. Women in factories, at the dawn of the industrial age, used to peddle their sewing machines. Some would squeeze their thighs together to stimulate themselves and even have orgasms.

I'd never tried it. I used to get a tingling sensation in my groin sometimes when I was riding my bike or when I was horseback riding. If I could lean forward at just the right angle then I could put light pressure on my clit on the horn of a saddle or the seat of my bike to get a tingling feeling but this was something new for me. I continued to clench my thighs and rock back and forth on the stool like I had to go pee, almost forgetting about Gio and the porn flick. All my attention was focused on the sensation building in my loins.

The little man in the white t-shirt had worked had snuggled up behind me now. I felt his warm thumbs on the back of my neck and his fingers draped over my shoulders. He started massaging me, lightly rubbing his thumbs up and down the back of my neck. It didn't take long before I felt one hand sliding slowly down my shoulder like a cat stalking his prey, down my arm, and then cupped my breast. I leaned back into him and tilted my head back with my eyes closed as he gently massage my boob. His hands were small and warm on my chest as he kneaded my breast like a purring kitten. He moved his hand up to my collar bone again and then slid it down the front of my top. He traced a path down my breast bone pushing the fabric of my tank top aside with his wrist and then latching onto my bare breast, he began kneading again. His hands were rough and strong. His fingers were short and stubby. He was more firm and direct this time.

I wonder if the adage is true? I wonder if he has a stubby cock too? I thought to myself as my dragon toy flashed in my mind's eye.

He ran his stubby fingers over my breast, pinching my nipple between his fingers. His hand move slightly to one side and he began rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, then he gave a more deliberate tug. He was excited as he watched the flick and pawed at my young breast. He tugged at my swollen nipple with one hand like it was a fidget spinner as he continued to rub the back of my neck with the other.

I wonder how my other girls he has trapped in his dark web? Did they go willingly? Were they tricked? Did he grope them? Fuck them? I wondered as he groped and pawed at me in the dark.

Gio was leaning forward flat against me now. I could feel his cock against my back, he wasn't trying to hide his excitement or his full erection. He shuffled the side so that his cock rubbed against my upper arm. He bumped his cock against me several times then curled a hand around my head and pulled me toward him. My head was against his chest now as his other hand crossed my cleavage to begin massaging the other breast. I could hear his heart beating as he pressed my ear against his body. He was humping my arm, kneading one breast, and hugging my head. I couldn't see the movie anymore. I don't think he was watching anymore either.

He held me close as his erection grew with anticipation. His trembling hand came out from under my top. He nervously fumbled with his pants, he unzipped them and pulled out his cock. It happened so fast, just all of a sudden it was there. He grabbed a hand full of hair like the mane of a horse and pushed my head down. He stood on his tiptoes and started poking his cock in my face. The head of his penis was bumping against my cheek at first but he managed to steer my head around and soon he found my lips. He was pulling my lower lip down with his cock. He was pulling my lower lip down and then thrusting his hips forward so that his cock brushed between my pursed lips, across them, and then off the other side. He was forceful and persistent so I relented.

I closed my eyes and open my mouth a little. I could feel the tip of his cock against my lips. I kissed it several times until he forced my head down further. I opened my mouth a little more and pushed his penis into my mouth. I reached up quickly with the reflex to control his hips. I put the palm of my hand square against his pelvis. I don't do well with something against the soft pallet of my mouth and I didn't want to start gagging. Now I had some level of control as to how deep he goes.0

His cock was smaller than I thought, short and stubby like my dragon toy. He huffed and pumped away at my open mouth. I closed my eyes and imagined myself being fucked in the mouth by an alien cock. He was grunting and taking longer, more deliberate strokes now. It was going to cum! I could tell!

His cock was pulsing; swelling, and then subsiding like the waves rolling up onto a shoreline. I grabbed his cock as fast as I could. I didn't want him to cum in my mouth. I grabbed the shaft of his penis with one hand, pushed against his hip with the other, and tried to get my head out from under his arm. Just as soon as I pulled his cock out of my mouth, he started spraying. It spurted across my face in a gooey stream of white; into my hair, and then dribbled down my chest. Gio stumbled back and leaned against the wall with his penis pointing at me like an accusing finger.

"Oh, so sorry Vickie, so sorry!" he grunted.

He reached down, grabbed a hand full of Kleenex, and started wiping the cum off my face. He wiped himself and stuffed his stubby cock back into his pants. I had a handful of Kleenex and dabbed away at the spots that he'd missed on my face and Gio waited for me to finish cleaning myself off; trying to be a gentleman if there is such a thing for a guy that just came in your face. When I'd finished cleaning myself off and had adjusted my top, Gio swung the door open in anticipation of holding it open for me to leave.

Before I could even stand up, who had strolled into the porn arcade? Frank! I locked eyes with my stepfather! He was standing in the middle of the Theatre Section of The Lion's Den. By this time, Gio had lost patience waiting for me to exit the booth and Frank watched Gio leave, glide under the exit sign, and out the door like he was on a skateboard. I heard the "ding dong" of the main entrance door opening and the tripod was gone.

Vickie2
Vickie2
105 Followers
12