Lion's Den Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank looked at me then at the exit and then back at me again. I could hear the wheels turning in his head as he processed the information.

"What the hell have you been doing?" Frank said in a high-pitched whisper of shock and surprise.

"Who the hell was that?" he added as he pointed toward the exit.

"What the hell were you doing in there with that guy? What did you let him do?" he continued with uncharacteristic inflection in his voice.

He threw questions at me with anger and contempt in quick succession like he was chairing a medieval inquisition. He had me on the proverbial ropes. He'd caught me in an awkward position and I wasn't sophisticated enough to challenge him. He was leaning forward with one arm against the door jam of the green door now, looking at my face. I didn't say a word. I was avoiding eye contact and trying to duck under his arm like I was a feral cat trying to escape a zookeeper's cage. He blocked my way with his knee and elbow as he closed the gap. He grabbed my arm and shoved me back into the abyss of Gio's dark web.

"Oh no, you don't! Not until I get some answers young lady!" he growled in a condescending parental tone of superiority.

He stepped through the door, pulled it shut behind him with a thud and the light went dim again. I could see the flicker of the lights coming from the screen behind me as Gio's favorite movie continued in the background. It lit up Frank's face like the neon lights of Broadway.

"What the hell is that! What did you do? Did you let him touch you?" he said as he raised his voice. "You fucking little slut!"

I'd backed up as far as I could now; shrinking from the raging bull that blocked my way. I was against the video screen and I was leaning on the little shelf. I bumped the Kleenex box onto the floor with my hand as I reached back to stop myself. My nipples were still swollen, pressing firmly through my top and my Lululemon's had crept up against my groin as I slid down from the shelf behind me. I could feel the material bunched up between my legs. Frank looked me up and down. He tilted his head to one side and looked at my tits, then at my crotch. I was sure that there was camel toe so I put my hands between my legs to bunch up the material between my fingers and tugged down on my yoga pants to smooth over my crotch.

"Fuck you, Frank! I can do what I want! I'm 18! I'm a woman now. " I stammer in defense.

I never thought to ask him what the hell he was doing there? I was trapped in my humiliation and it never crossed my mind to turn the tables on him.

"Does that include fucking men at the Lion's Den? You're that kind of woman are you!" he said as he poked me in the chest with his finger.

I started for the door again but he gave me a shove and I stumbled back against the shelf. He grabbed both my breasts in his hands and smeared them around my chest like a child works a piece of paper with finger paints. He gave my nipple a twist and a tug on one breast. He was milking one breast like I was a farm cow and watched the expression on my face. I pushed one hand away which was quickly replaced by the other as he alternated hands. He grabbed my other breast and did the same thing. He pulled and twisted harder. I'd cuff one hand away and then the other. It was like a game of tittie whack-a-mole and hands were flying every which way. He wanted me to say, no!

"Fuck you!" I said as I pushed back against his chest.

He stopped grabbing at my tits and gave me another shove. He was much rougher than my little buddy Gio.

"Fuck me? Fuck you! You fuck with me, I fuck with you!" He said, "You fuckin' little fuck!"

I had no idea that fuck could be used so many ways: adjective, verb, adverb, and noun, all in the same sentence. Rational conversation was gone. His brain function had gone from cortical to subcortical and moved on to primal. He gave me another shove and then hooked his finger at the bottom of my tank top, stretching it up to my face and exposing my tits. I tried to cover my breasts with one arm and push him back with the other. He yanked it up and over my head but my arms were still tangled up in it. He stretched it up and over my head. The material pulled my shoulder back. I arched my back a little and pushed my bust out. I was roped up like a spring calf.

My arms were still in the arm holes but everything else was behind my neck. I was pinned against the video screen and on the little shelf and my arms roped behind me. My breasts were fully exposed now; small firm boobies, the size of a teacup, jiggling teacups of jello. My nipples were pink and puffy. Frank was holding me squarely on the shoulders against the wall of the green room. He put his forearm against my upper chest so I couldn't move, pulled one breast upward with his free hand, bowed his head, and started sucking my tiny tits.0

He was huffing like an old steam engine from the struggle and with excitement. His nostrils flared as he was trying to catch his breath while he sucked and chewed on my nipple. He worked on one tit for a while and then directed his attention to the other. My arms were still tangled in my tank top behind my back. He nibbled and sucked then looked up at me. His face was red.

He let go of my boob and then put both hands on top of my shoulders, forcing me down to my knees in front of him. He had a raging hardon that strained against the material of his slacks like a tent pole. He had one hand on my shoulder and he leaned against me with his thigh so I couldn't move around too much. He undid his belt buckle, the clasp of his pants, and then the zipper with the other. He stuck his hand down his briefs, pulled out his cock, and kind of looped the waistband under his balls so his erection was fully exposed. He wrapped his thumb and forefinger around his cock and waved it in my face.

"Is this what you want? You want cock? There you go!" he said.

His dick wasn't as fat as Gio's was but it was about twice as long. He was uncircumcised. His cock looked like a little bald man with his head stuck in a turtle neck sweater.

My face was flushed from the struggle trying to fend off Frank. I was trying to work my arms out from my tank top restrains but I couldn't get it past my elbow so I gave up but I managed to pull it up under my armpits so that I had full range of motion with my arms. Frank cupped the back head and pull my face into his crotch. He pushed the shaft of his cock against my lips so that his balls were hanging down on my chin. I grabbed the back of his upper thighs just below the cheeks of his ass pulling him in closer. I started kissing at first then worked my way into licking and slurping the underside of his erection.

His cock was warm and soft against my face and there was a faint scent of Old Spice cologne on the front of his shirt that draped my face. He let go of the back of my head now and pushed back against my forehead with his fingers tips so he could level his cock toward my mouth.

I opened my mouth and looked up at him to see if he was watching. We made the briefest of eye contact before he closed his eyes to focus on the task at hand. He grabbed a handful of my hair as I put the head of his cock in my mouth. He pushed his cock to the soft pallet at the back of my mouth then pulled out until only the head was in my mouth and then in again. He worked his cock in my mouth and I was sucking to draw him in as though I was sucking on the straw of a McDonald's thick milkshake.

He was gentle at first but his momentum and aggression grew with his excitement. I wasn't prepared and he caught me off guard. I let go of the back of his legs so I could push back against his hips with both my hands and moved my head back to take a breath. I gagged a bit at first but I was able to suppress the reflex after a few strokes. I started timing my breaths with his thrusts. When the head of his cock was in my mouth, I would suck and take a deep breath through my nose. When he thrust forward to the back of my throat, I stopped sucking and held my breath.

He paused for a moment with the head of his cock between my lips. I was sucking as hard as I could on the head of his cock and I could feel it start to pulse. I was going to let him cum in my mouth but he pushed my head back and pulled his cock out with a jerk, trying not to surrender his orgasm. He'd edged his way to a climax but he wasn't done with his little fuck doll yet. He took hold of both my wrists and lifted me to my feet. He grabbed my tank top with both hands and pulled it down off my arms. He squished my face with both hands and mashed his open mouth against my face with a full tongue like a dog licking a bone. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and then started sucking my lower lip. He was breathing heavily through his nose while he sucked on my lip.

He let go and then pushed me back against the shelved wall. He leaned against me with one arm as he let his slacks drop to his ankles and he stepped out of his pants. I'm not sure if he thought that I was going to stop him or if he thought that I was going to bolt for the door or if it was just a matter of convenience but he held me there until he was free of his incumbrances.

When he was done, he picked me up like a ragdoll and plunked me down on the shelf against the wall. I braced myself with one hand on either side of his shoulders as he reached down and pulled off my sneakers then let them fall to the floor. He stood me up again and hooked his thumbs in my waistband and pulled my yoga pants down to my knees. I heard my phone fall out of the waistband onto the floor with a thud. I don't know if he did hear it or he didn't care what the sound was but he just ignored it.

He straightened up and then stepped down in the crotch of Lululemons with one foot as I did my part to step out of them standing naked in the web. He picked me up again and plunked me back down on the shelf. He sat down on the stool and pulled it forward. He pushed my knees apart so that he had a clear view of pussy by way of the Broadway lights behind me. His eyes flitted from my breasts to my tummy, and then to my crotch. He kept one hand on my knee. He slowly moves the other up my inner thigh and across my pelvis. He had the palm of his hand on my tummy and he started rubbing my clit with his thumb while he watched my face for some sign that I was enjoying it.

I could feel the blood rushing to my groin and my labia swelling. I clamped my jaw shut when I realized that my mouth was hanging open and I took deep breaths through my nose doing my best not to make any noise. My chest expanded as I drew a deep breath and I pulled in my tummy and pushed down against his thumb. I didn't want to look at him so I tilted my head back to look up at the star-freckled ceiling while Frank worked his magic. I suppose I was sufficiently lubricated because his hand dropped behind my knees and he hoofed my legs up and over his shoulders then buried his face in my lightly-haired pussy.

He licked up and down between my legs, half sucking and half biting until he found my clit. He vacuumed it into his mouth and sucked hard. I close my eyes and moaned softly as I exhaled; my head back. I leaned to one side with all my weight on one arm, tilting my head to rest on my shoulder; I reached up and I was pulling at my own nipples, enjoying the moment. Frank flicked his tongue on my clit and then sucked while I tugged at my nipple.

I can't say for sure but I think the fact that I was enjoying myself just pissed him off even more or maybe he was just too horny. He stood up and kicked the stool back with his heel and stepped forward to close the gap. I spread my legs for him when he stood up and I made no attempt to close them. He grabbed my hip with one hand, his cock in the other, and then rubbed it up and down against my pussy. My pussy was open; wet and inviting like a bitch in heat.

The head of his cock was wet with vaginal fluid as he found my wet hole and slid his cock into me. He began exhaling as the head of his cock entered my pussy slowly and continued up until he was buried in me completely. I took the full length of his cock and he stood there; pubic bone to pubic bone. He never pulled his cock out even a fraction. He just rotated his cock around inside my pussy like he was stirring sugar into a cup of coffee. He pushed harder as though he could get deeper inside me or as though he had more to give but that was it. He had one arm draped over my shoulder holding me tight.

My head was tilted to the side as I looked down at the space between our tummies to see if I could get a glimpse of his cock inside of me but all I could see was our pubic hair mashed together like two velcro strips. He was fucking me hard against the wall, lifting me off the shelf with each first thrust then letting me down until my ass touched down again, and then he pushed up again. His cock was swelling inside my pussy and I could feel the pulsing of his shaft as his testicles were preparing to spit out gobs of joy.

I tilted my head back and bumped into the wall behind me as he came in my pussy. I hooked my heels behind him and I squeezed his cock with a pussy, milking out the last drop of sperm. He leaned with his full weight against me, exhausted. He was spent but I wasn't even halfway there yet. I held him close for a minute or so but Sampson was sapped of his strength. I could feel his cock shrinking inside of me and a trickle of love juice ran down my ass as I was slowly being uncorked.

Frank stumbled a little as he backed his way out of me. His cock had wilted and it drooled a little from the tip as he reached for the Kleenex box in the corner to dry himself off. I closed my legs and eased my way down from my perch, gathering my clothes from the floor. As I was leaning forward drying myself off with the complimentary napkins; I could hear a key scratching its way through the lock then the door swung open. I stood there for a moment as my eyes adjusted to the flood of fluorescent light from the main room of the theater. Standing there in the doorway is my little buddy Gio and the attendant from behind the counter with the passkey dangling in his hand.

"What the hell is going on here!" cried the attendant.

"You see! You see!" said that little rat fink Gio.

The attendant grabbed Frank by the collar and pulled him out of the green room and pushed him into the middle of the floor then looked back at me. I was shocked, surprised and I stood there fully naked except for a bundle of laundry clutched to my waist and a damp Kleenex in my other hand. I must have been a sight with my matted hair, completely nude in a sex shop.

"This isn't a fucking brothel!" continued the attendant. "Get dressed you fucking whore! And you! Get the fuck out of my shop before I call the cops!" he added as he looked at Frank who stood there like he'd just seen a ghost.

Frank backed away slowly as though he was processing his options. He turned toward the exit and looked over his should at me standing there alone in front of Gio and company; paused a moment and then cleared the threshold of the doorway into the main shop. I was sorting out my clothes when I heard that familiar ding dong.

Frank! That prick bastard motherfucker! He left! I thought to myself while I was pulling my top out from my tangled yoga pants.

12