Lips, Becky Ch. 02

Story Info
The changes really start to hit Becky hard.
2.3k words
4.1
16.7k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A woman 20 year old woman steals a cursed lipstick and pays the price. A bimbofication story with lip expansion, breast expansion, butt expansion, and mental changes.

This is my first story here and it is a work in progress so please leave comments and give feedback! All characters are over 18.

-

Jeremy fidgeted as Becky walked away from him towards the bathroom and called out. "See you inside Becky"

She quickly replied with an "OK".

Becky spotted the handicapped restroom vacant and knew that was her chance for some privacy. She walked in and locked the door behind her with one thing on her mind. The urge she had to play with her mouth. She quickly pulled her dress up, started touching herself, and began sucking on her thumb. Somehow it felt better than before and she was moaning with her lips around her thumb.

If she wasn't so damned turned on she would be worried about someone hearing her in there but right now she just didn't care. It took less than 5 minutes for her first orgasm and her second followed soon after, just like before. It wasn't until she had caught her breath and cooled off that she checked herself over in the mirror.

"What the fuck?" She said to herself. Her lips had swollen again and they were redder and juicier looking than ever. That wasn't the only thing she noticed this time. "What the hell is happening to me?" She whined as she noticed her dress was tighter than when she first put it on. As she looked in the mirror she could see her C cup breasts looked like they were almost D's and her ass was rounder, but not by much and she probably wouldn't have noticed if her dress wasn't already tight before.

As she was examining herself she realized she needed to get back to the guys. She adjusted herself and although she was scared and confused she admitted to herself she did look really sexy. She left the bathroom and enjoyed a few stares as she made her way through the lobby and towards the theatre with the 2 guys waiting for her. Upon entering she easily found them and plopped down next to Jeremy pushing the armrest between them up so she could cuddle up to him.

Becky enjoyed Jeremy's warmth and as the movie went on she found it harder and harder to actually watch and pay attention. She started stroking Jeremy's thigh and soon she spotted his bulge as a result, she could have sworn her mouth started watering when she eyed it. It became all she could think about and she stopped paying any mind to the movie whatsoever.

Becky whispered in Jeremy's ear as her hand crept towards his crotch "I want you Jeremy".

He was unsure of himself as Becky had never done anything like this in public before and fidgeted as he replied "There are too many people around."

Becky was frustrated and couldn't take it so she tried to bottle up her pent up energy and went back to sucking on her thumb. Except that only made it worse and she had to fight the urge not to rub her clit as she sat in the theatre. She finally decided she needed another trip to the restroom and let the guys know she'd be right back.

Becky couldn't tell if it was just her but her dress seemed even tighter. She sucked her thumb as she walked and realized that this didn't embarrass her anymore, even as she noticed people staring. She meant to check herself out in the mirror as soon as she got to the handicapped restroom but it was occupied! She didn't have the willpower to wait so she went into the public women's restroom and she was so pent up that she went into a stall and just got right to it.

She had no panties and was already sucking her thumb so all she had to do was lift up her dress a bit and start touching herself. She was surprised at how wet she was and couldn't wrap her head around how she was this horny after getting herself off so many times today. These thoughts faded as she played with her pussy and approached her climax. At this point she knew she had to keep building towards it if she wanted that sweet second orgasm and sucked at her thumb furiously. In no time the walls came down and she quivered as the pleasure washed over her. She didn't stop what she was doing until she felt the second wave hit and let out her loud but muffled(by her thumb) moans.

Finally she felt like she could think straight and walked to the mirror on shaky legs. She felt like her lips could have swollen more but it could just be in her head, her dress did seem tighter but she couldn't tell if her tits and ass were any bigger. It did seem like her waist was thinner though. Then suddenly she saw her hair. It had blonde highlights. "I didn't get highlights" she said confused. "I look like such a thot" she whined. There was nothing she could do about it though.

Becky gathered herself and almost walked out of the bathroom dripping her own juices down her thighs but wiped herself off and headed out. Walking back to the theatre revealed that she had a new gait. No matter how hard she tried not to she would sway her hips back and forth with every step. She stopped and took one deliberate step thinking hard and she was able to do so normally, but when she continued on walking she couldn't control it and she sashayed her way back to the theatre.

When she got to the theatre she saw the guys standing outside waiting for her. They just ogled her as she walked towards them like a model on a runway. "I think you missed the whole movie" Jeremy laughed. Becky just said "I couldn't focus" with a wink.

"Are we doing anything else or are you two going off alone?" Andrew asked.

Jeremy started to say "I mean we could-" but Becky nudged him and gave him a look that communicated she wanted to go home with him. "Nah I think we're going to call it a night" Jeremy said, changing gears.

"Alright that's cool, I'll see you guys later" Andrew replied and walked off.

Jeremy stared at Becky for a moment before asking "Did you get highlights?"

Becky wasn't sure how to explain so she just said "Yeah do you like them?"

Jeremy scratched his head and muttered "Yeah I do, I just don't know how I didn't notice earlier."

By the time they got to the car Becky was feeling all worked up again and she gave Jeremy a long passionate kiss and stroked his crotch through his pants for a moment. "Do you mind driving? I feel out of it tonight" she casually asked.

He opened the passenger door for her and replied "Yeah no problem".

As they drove to Jeremy's place Becky was of course sucking at her thumb and Jeremy put a hand on her thigh. She was unbearably aware of it and suddenly had a new urge. She slid her thumb out from her lips and took his hand and turned towards him before popping his index finger into her mouth. Jeremy was a little startled at first but he went with it and enjoyed it as he kept driving. Becky was loving it though and was sighing in satisfaction while sliding her lips back and forth on Jeremy's fingers.

As they parked in Jeremy's driveway he pulled his hand away from Becky to turn the car off and could have sworn he heard her whimper when his fingers lost contact with her lips. Becky couldn't wait to get inside and finally have someone else to help satisfy her. Jeremy opened the door for her and as soon as he closed it she took his hand and lead him to his bed. She pushed him onto it before bothering to close his bedroom door. She jumped right on top of him and started kissing him, sucking on his tongue, and pressing her body to his.

Becky was having fun but when clothes started coming off she found herself drawn to Jeremy's underwear, or rather what it was hiding. She couldn't take her eyes off him and Jeremy noticed. This gave him confidence so he told her "If you want what's underneath so bad why don't you take them off for me?".

This snapped her out of it and she didn't hesitate to pull his boxers down. It wasn't the first time she had seen Jeremy naked but for some reason she was blown away. She couldn't believe how attractive he looked and when her gaze locked onto his dick she started drooling. All other thoughts and ideas left her brain and if before she was out of it, now she was hypnotized.

Jeremy was confused because Becky had never acted this way before but when he saw her drooling and staring at him like that he couldn't resist and moved closer. The head of his member touched Becky's lips and he rubbed it back and forth. Becky shivered in pleasure and took it into her mouth. She couldn't believe it, nothing had ever felt so good in her life. Her thumb was nothing, this was what she needed. She started sucking harder and as more of him passed over her plump lips she just felt better and better. When she managed to fit Jeremy's entire dick in her mouth she had a small orgasm and let out a delighted giggle with her mouth full.

She started pistoning her luscious lips from the base to the head and as she felt herself getting hotter and hotter she could also tell that Jeremy was getting close. He came in her mouth and she saw colors. It was a new level of pleasure for her and the orgasm was so intense that after she swallowed it all down she couldn't stop quaking from the mind blowing ecstasy. Jeremy had finished cumming and was just watching Becky in awe as she not only orgasmed just from sucking him off but her orgasm continued to long after his and she shook as she came with his dick still in her mouth. Becky couldn't handle the new sensations and passed out, releasing Jeremy from her mouth only when she collapsed to the floor.

Becky woke up and felt great, except for the fact that her mouth was empty and that really bothered her. She got up to head to the restroom and get ready to leave but she couldn't believe what she saw in the mirror. Her lips were so big now that she had to try really hard to completely press them together and at rest she was stuck with a keyhole pout as they puffed outwards. Yesterday she was worried she may have gone up a cup size but now she was positive she had gone up two. She was at least a double D now and that wasn't all that had changed. Her ass was getting even bigger too and the shape was perfect. Her waist had shrunk once again and the affect exaggerated her assets and she looked like a famous Instagram model.

One thing she didn't notice was that the more she turned into an absolute bombshell, the more she was affected mentally. Her intelligence was draining and her sex drive was ramping up. She was losing interest in her old passions and hobbies and gaining more of an awareness of style and fashion. Her previous desire to look her best and appear sexy was now an outright exhibitionist compulsion. At this point she was dumb enough that she didn't even realize her hair had turned blonde.

She struggled to get into her tight dress and it wouldn't have fit at all if it wasn't a stretchy material but she was able to squeeze into it. When she did, the look was outrageous. The dress was obviously not made for someone with her figure and her tits were trying their best to spill out, her cleavage creating its own little muffin top affect where the dress ended at her chest and with no bra on, her nipples were clearly visible. Her ass was just barely covered by the bottom of the dress and she was pretty sure the bottom of her bottom would be peeking out throughout the day if she didn't constantly pull her dress back down.

She decided she would just have to go to the mall ASAP. Luckily it was Saturday so she grabbed her stuff and headed out, Jeremy still asleep on his bed. She was back to sucking her thumb while driving and when she got to the mall she bought a sucker right away so that she could have her hand back. She sucked away as she shopped and didn't think about how revealing and risqué all the outfits she bought were. She would never have bought a skirt that short before but today she decided she needed five of them. The shirts she got were all in the same vein, crop tops and anything tight with a low cut. Her shoe choices were nothing but cute and sexy heels. When she figured she should get some bras that fit she was only interested in push up bras that were lacey and sensual.

Becky had spent way more money than she had intended but she couldn't be happier with all of her new clothes. She was so distracted while she was shopping that it only hit her now that she was extremely horny. Originally she was going to head home but now she thought she may have to go and see Jeremy again to find some sweet relief first. She wanted to go change into a sexy new outfit but she was wet just thinking about going another round with Jeremy. She suckled at her sucker unsure what to do about her dilemma.