Liquescent-Becoming the Goddess

Story Info
Caitlin takes Gavin and Nico during a wintery evening.
4.2k words
4.44
5.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geo21
Geo21
29 Followers

The story of how I found myself pinned between two gorgeous men having their way with me is a fucking doozy. Inside an Igloo on a snow covered Midwestern evening no less!

Or was I having my way with them?! I'll tell you what, I wasn't going to wear any scarlet letter because it, that was for sure.

Having two men holding me up and writhing like snakes in candle light was throwing decadent shadows all over the inside of the igloo. With both of their cocks filling me, even though we were on earth it was a complete unearthly delight.

I completely embraced the rapture of it. I was a fucking goddess in that moment. A pure conduit of physical pleasure and lust. Just like our maker in heaven, the universal truth, or even the Hindu God Kali had intended it. For us skin sheathed spirits to experience the highest forms of physical pleasure in this realm.

Yes, I was receiving the pleasure, and I was also giving it. Right alongside the of whores of ancient Greece, the princesses of Avalon, the queens of the Nile. I was at that moment the joy de vivre, the divine giver and the holy receiver. We were mere mortals trying to throw off our physical coil for a brief moment in time by entwining ourselves together. Trying to transcend this realm by becoming one moving entity in the quest for pure bliss. Sharing in the pursuit of nature to leave its mark on our spirits through corporeal connection.

That sounds a bit woo woo doesn't it? Well, putting the spiritual pretext aside. Hot damn yall, horny housewives UNITE! I was thoroughly fucked and filled like a thanksgiving turkey!

Being penetrated by the two most beautiful men I could ever imagine coming in contact with save for a few Hollywood minded souls. It was one of the hottest experiences of my life. Even if it was in the cold confines of an impromptu snowy little igloo in front of my house.

It all started on a harrowing night in December blanketed by a beautiful snowfall. My husband Gavin and I had already had a tryst with the neighbors Nico and Jaime over the summer. And we had continued to hang out and have our kids play together through the end of the summer and into the fall. Each of us sort of experiencing the feeling of gratitude and treasuring the bond we made by fooling around together that night in the summer.

Geez, who am I kidding saying fooling around? The night I fucked Nico and took my husband at the same time was a blast and completely unexpected. As it was my husband that initiated the whole thing during an argument.

But hey, I was grateful he broke me out of my shell. And since that evening I have opened up so much. Gavin and I try so many new things in bed and out. Because our communication is better our relationship has grown leaps and bounds from the trust. And on the physical side of things, I cum harder and masturbate more as a result of being able to let go a lot easier these days. I look at the world around me as a sensuous place. A place filled with sexual creatures and beautiful things.

Quite a bit differently than I did before our engagement with the neighbors.

The snowstorm hit during the day while I was at work and getting home was a total bitch. If youve never experienced a decent winter storm you'd never know the danger. But it seems to happen in every good Noreaster that blows its ugly breath through this part of the country. Cars in ditches, fender benders at damn near every stop light was the order of the night. Truly a white knuckle drive home, save for the freeway in which tail lights went on for miles. So to say I was in tremendous need of a big old glass of wine when I reached the house was an understatement.

I pulled alongside the curb around 7 oclock and all the neighbors were outside shoveling sidewalks and stairs in the dark. I love it when it snows like this. People are pretty jovial because it gives us a reason to play during the cold and stormy time of year.

Kids were building forts and walls to withstand the barrage of snowballs being hurled at one another. Families were already heading home from the park with sleds and children with red little faces in tow. Totally dig it!

I looked down the street two houses away and saw my husband Gavin and our neighbor Nico. They were dragging snow from the backyard, the other neighbors front yard, and anywhere they could find extra snow to pile it into a giant mound in front of Nicos place.

I yelled over hey boys, Im gonna grab my snow gear and a drink. You want anything?

Gavin held up his beer bottle showing me he didn't. At the same time hurling a snowball toward me that landed at my feet.

Clutching my work stuff to my chest and trying to get through the path to the house unscathed I screeched playfully.

Once inside I quickly threw on my snow pants and winter coat. Coupled that with a bottle of wine and a plastic cup I headed out to meet the fellas.

The sky had lightened up with the downfall of flakes but still had that glow of fresh white hanging on the trees reflected in the street lights. Sounds were dampened by the thick covering over everything and the air was crisp, cold and clean.

I approached the working men building some sort of hill.

I said, what the hell are you boys building?

Nico popped up from out of sight, its gonna be an igloo lady friend! I used to make these as a kid and we have to get as much snow as we can to make it bigger now that were a bit older. He said with a wink.

Gavin grabbed me around the waist, pulled me close and gave me kiss. The smell of the night air being cool and crisp mixed with his sweaty face and two-day stubble gave me a little stir in my pants I tell you what. That manly musk of sweat from working. Damn it was intoxicating.

I chipped in and started helping haul the snow. We all worked for a couple hours hollowing out the snow mound and smoothing the inside and outside of it to make it into a legitimate igloo. The thing looked truly awesome. We had to crawl on our bellies through a small opening to get in and out of it. Once inside though it was a nice warm little cavern. Domed ceiling and big enough for all of us to sit up on our knees. And it would fit probably 5 adults at one time sitting next to each other comfortably.

Gavin grabbed some Christmas lights and put them into the snow ceiling and hid the cords like a pro. Nico grabbed a few blankets and lined the ground inside so it wasn't bitter cold on our bums. And I grabbed a few candles, more beer and my wine. And we all slithered in to enjoy our igloo on this beautiful night. Theres something cozy about the interior of a small space. Its like making a blanket fort and wrapping yourself up in warmth and curling in with a good book.

Since it was a bit later now and the walks had been cleared for the most part. Families were now indoors warming up and you could see the blue light from televisions splayed across drawn curtains and lights turning off for the night in most homes. Granted, the occasional snow plows scraping streets and a few shovels sliding across sidewalks was audible in the distance. But the snowfall had dampened any sounds in the immediate vicinity. And we had our warm little hovel all to ourselves and our bottles of libations.

The conversation swooned and swayed between talk of our workday, the children, traffic, money, politics, etc. Then as most of our conversations seems to tilt, it all ties in with a bit of spirituality and the gist of why the fuck are we all here on this planet. This organic spaceship called earth. Just floating around in space. All the daily grinds, appointments, going to and fro, whats it all for, you know?

Being a lot tipsy (I'll skip the dainty buffer of reality a bit tipsy), at one bottle deep of red wine I was feeling really pleasantly flush.

Gavin looked a bit disconcerted like he was searching for a way to say something. He looked at me and said,Cailyn, you look so beautiful in your little fur lined coat, with your face sticking out of the hood.

Then he leaned in and kissed me hard. I wasn't expecting the PDA that evening in front of Nico. But there it was and it felt good.

Babe Im so fucking horny. Would you be into pleasing Nico and I Gavin stated with his head hung a bit low, but a glistening in his green eyes.

I tilted my head at him and said, Pleasing you? What, you want me to be amorous? Say what you fucking mean Gavin! as sarcastic as I could.

Shocked, he wrinkled his face a bit.

Being the brazen one in the bunch I set my wine down, shifted to my knees and took one hand and gently caressed his face.

Stating softly and yet condemningly, Yes dear husband, I will suck your dicks. I nodded.

I threw my head back with a decent guffaw.

Jesus man I thought.

I was always game at this point to do something fun. The boys then also lightened up and laughed.

Alright then! Whip em out boys letճ get this going then shall we? I said.

Both men got up to their knees and unbuckled their pants and pulled out their manhoods. Two gorgeous men dropping drawers and pulling out their cocks for me! Just one little lady about to feast on some man meat!

Ha, excuse me for being vulgar. But fucking hell. Its not too often that one woman gets pleasure two beautiful grown ass men at the same time. And hell yes I was gonna get mine also. I knew if I blew both these fellas that they'd have no recourse but to finish me off with a bang. And hopefully that bang would explode with both of them inside me at once.

If you haven't read my husband Gavins account of all of us fucking for the first time you need to. After having multiple partners at one time I couldn't go back to being a one-man woman. Not all the time at least. I love making love, I love fooling around, I love everything about sex now a days. But to feel four hands on me, two mouths at any given time suckling on some part of my body. God forbid, two gorgeous cocks inside me, grinding on me, rubbing on me, exploding on or in me, has made me insatiable for it. It is such a mind blowing experience. It really is, and if you havenմ done it you simply must try it. Get another man you find attractive or one of your husbands friends to help you out. Hell, grab one of your friends to join in. SOMEONE. Just find two men willing to fuck your brains out and you will not be disappointed.

Ok enough of my public service announcement and soap box preaching. Get yourself some dicks girls, plural!

I swung myself around and laid down on my back. Reaching up with my hands I took one warm hard on in each grip and caressed them.

Seriously, warm hard pricks in each of your hands is absolutely delectable.

I pulled Nico close. Opened my mouth and swiveled my tongue around and around his head before slipping my tongue along the underside of his shaft and pulled him straight into my throat. Like I was guzzling a beer, I opened my throat and put my nose on his pubes. Then I started swallowing. Like I was drinking and just massaged his cock with the back of my throat. I could hear him moan as I still stroked my husband with my other hand.

When Im deep throating I can't breathe so I just try and stay there as long as I can with that massaging motion. Sure I gag a little but god damn it I was gonna make these boys harder than they'd ever been. All for the pinnacle of piercing both my ass and my pussy. I was going to have these men for dinner! Both of them feeding off my energy and I filling up on theirs.

The elation on my husbands face was palpable as I switched my attention to him. Thank goodness he's sexually fluid. Because a normal man might not like me swallowing his buddies cock as first taste. I did the exact same to Gavins cock. Both of them were moving their hips to meet me, one in my mouth and the other in my hand. Just delicious.

Thats when I started feeling it. That ancient feeling, I was talking about earlier. I seem to experience it when meditating or doing yoga. This was no different. It was the thought followed by the physical affirmation that we were doing something that was time immemorial. Sex, in any fashion has been going on since the dawn of time. And here we were continuing the process.

I was the premiere giver of pleasure. The goddess in the garden. The whore on the street, the timeless and ageless appeal of the feminine. I wanted them to feel my power. Restless and insatiable, wanton and masterful with my dedication to the art of it.

The igloo started to heat up with the smell of sex and the pheromones of these two lovelies and myself. I was scissoring my legs together back and forth creating a small fire from friction in my underpants. I can usually cum from just that.

I switched my mouth again to Nico. Keeping my rubbing thumb through the gobs of saliva on Gavins cock head. Again I took Nico to the back of my throat. Giving him the gift of my face to fuck as he saw fit. Undeterred from his length and lack of oxygen, I started to fuck his cock with my mouth. I held his hips in place letting go of my husband completely.

Fuck it! I thought.

He can watch me do this. Nico is my focus. I bounced my entire head against his pelvis and took his dick all the way in for a number of minutes.

Wouldn't you know it, Nico grabbed the back of my head and held it still while his cock swelled. You know the moment girls. Its undeniable whats about to happen.

BAM! An explosion from my lover. His cum was slithery and steaming hot. I had him so deep in my mouth already that it literally shot straight down my gullet I and into my belly. And I graciously accepted his seed into me.

Nicos body jerked and quaked. My final strokes and caresses making it painful for him to be touched anymore. I pulled off his cock and went straight to my husband. I looked up at him and winked mischievously in the twinkling light of the igloo. It was beginning to steam up in there. Im surprised it didn't start the ceiling melting. Nico sat over on his haunches catching his breathe.

I grabbed Gavins cock and held it as I let it pop out of my mouth.

Boys, we will continue this inside the house. Zip em up and follow me! I said.

With that I got on my belly and started to slither through the exit of our little snow building.

And thats when they got me. I was not only their goddess but would also be their fuck toy. I crawled about half way out as my head and arms were sticking through the opening into the yard. I felt a hand at the back of my snow pants stop me in my slinking to the outside. And with that, whichever one of them it was, yanked hard with one motion. My pants along with my panties where around my boots in an instant. And I was stuck there.

My god I hoped a neighbor wouldn't walk out to do anymore snow removal. Or come by to check out the glow coming from inside our igloo. Because there I was pinned in place half in half out with my pants down. Might I add loving it also. Such a wonderful shock actually.

I felt my legs lift and my chest press into the ground as someone scooted under me. Thats when I felt the most sublime feeling in contrast to the cold winter air. It was warm and moist in the igloo but it was still a fucking igloo. And having my ass and thighs open to the air was just wow, stimulating beyond belief from the cold. Someones mouth latched right on to my pussy completely enveloped it and started sucking. You know when you put a vacuum hose on your arm? Like a damn hoover vacuum sucking with no relief.

My pussy contracted immediately and gushed. I didn't ejaculate, but it was this molten syrupy ooze that poured out of me and into whoevers mouth it was.

Then I felt two strong hands part my ass checks and a broiling tongue fought my taut pucker and found its way inside me. I brought my arm up to my mouth and took a big bite of my coat and let out a muffled scream! Fuck, it felt so good being mauled by two separate mouths.

Now positions had changed and Nico and Gavin were the instruments of pleasure focusing on me. I was still the conduit, and the heat coursed through me like lightning. The sensations struck over and over, rippling like these little extractions of minor orgasms.

Again, pinned half in and half out of our little domicile.

They must have been straddling each other because they both wouldn't let up. Both men eating my holes with such abandon. Tongues, fingers and warm wet mouths coating me in their saliva like some hungry monster from a horror movie.

I came consistently. I could hardly contain myself and I thrashed about as quietly as I could, stuck in the entrance like that.

They stopped briefly while I caught my breath and moved my matted hair out of my mouth. Someone yanked off my boots leaving me in my socks, next came off the pants. I love being naked in socks and this was perfect. Snowy situation, no pants and cute wool socks up to my knees. Pussy in full view.

Gavin, grabbed my hips and pulled me back into the igloo. And all of this happened so quickly. They were so worked up they were going to take me right then and there damn it all to hell. We were not going to be in-between the warm sheets of a bed. In the house to be able to fall asleep as soon as it was over. I was to be taken right there.

By God yes! my brain screamed.

My breathing was ragged and throaty. Nico tore at my coat and ripped it off me, then yanked my shirt up and over my head. Gavin one handedly pinched my bra open and sprang my tits into that crispy winter air. Instantly bringing my nipples to attention. It felt so good to be ravished by these two.

The air was electric with passion. And thick with the pulsating rhythm of sex coursing through our limbs. We pushed, pulled, scratched each other gathering steam for our final play.

Both Gavin and Nico were exactly as I left them. Pants around their knees and cocks standing to attention. Nico leaned in and kissed me hard as he placed his hand on my mound. A finger found its way into my folds searching for my inner sanctum. Gavin leaned in and suckled on my neck as he would into the first bite of a ripe peach. His hand found my ass crack.

My pussy was so well lubricated from their mouths and my own juices that their hands and fingers slid around with the greatest of ease.

Now the tiny cavern was filled with the heavy smell of lust, musk, and sweaty sex. We all acted like tortured animals that needed to produce offspring. Ha! I guess thats what it is huh? That need to release, to be possessed. To be groped, handled, made to exude heat.

And the kindling to the fire between us had spread to the meat of the logs creating a bonfire inside us.

Gavin and Nico lifted me up by my thighs and smashed me between them.

I felt my dear husbands dick slather around my rosebud before finding its target and resting there to make sure the angle was correct for penetration. He slowly pushed into me. Filling my ass with a sure footed pressure while still attached to my neck like a Remora.

As for Nico, I pulled his hips to me, reached under my own thigh and guided his massive cock into my wanting lips. Sucking him into me as I drew air to my lungs.

There it was and there we were. Three lovers locked in an eternal wrestling match of limbs and flesh.

Who would be the first to unload their seed inside the me? Would I collapse from the intensity of rapture? Or would a god given strength course through my veins and foster that erotic electricity needed to pull the seed directly from each of these men into the furnace of my body.

I let them stay still and rocked back and forth slowly.

The only sounds and or words that came from any of us during this entire time were the occasional exclamation of "fucks, and ummphs" We were just grunting and moaning usually with our teeth clenched tight. Just writhing mess of sweating flesh we were.

Steam was everywhere now. It was emanating from my skin and I could see it in the light reflected off the snow.

Geo21
Geo21
29 Followers
12