Liquescent-Becoming the Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I rocked like I was in a swing I don't think they could handle it. They both started sawing in and out of me with long exacting thrusts.

Sometimes one would pull out as the other pushed in and vice versa. Or at times they would bash my insides with conjunctive shoves. Which had to have their cock heads clashing in a battle of swords against the skin that divided my nether region. But they put on their best brute force and my pussy and ass took the brunt of a magnificent beating. I was absolutely in heaven.

It was a slow come on. It roiled through my stomach up from my thighs and around my calves covering my feet. The warmth enveloped my arms and rippled through my heaving chest. It washed over my throat and covered my face and everything went white hot. My ears rang with an intensity I couldn't fathom. My mouth opened and I could feel the scream emanating but I heard nothing.

The moisture emanating from my pussy was tremendous in volume and texture. It seemed more like liquid lava than any regular cum Ive experienced in my life.

It was by far the most intense mind boggling, earth shattering orgasm I had ever experienced. And it was then that I collapsed in a whimpering heap of orgasmic bliss. My body just went limp.

I was not the purveyor of death, powerfully pulling the seed out of these men like mother kali. I was a whimpering mess of meat that had just been put through the proverbial wringer of cock.

Goofy smile and all, through my matted hair and steaming skin.

They both let me simmer down from the orgasm for a few minutes. Then they did what any men would do in that predicament. For me, they held no quarter.

They pounded me mercilessly again and again. Which sent me into shockwaves of orgasm.

In seconds, both of them bottomed out and held their cocks deep within me. My head had been pounding into the ceiling of our igloo and surprised my skull didn't break a hole through the snow and bob up and down out of it like some sort of raggedly fucked whack-a mole.

But they both came with a triumphant fervor that bordered on ecstatic release. Shoving their seed so far into me I could feel it ethereally in my throat and chest similar to the blood flowing through my veins.

After they released me I was reduced to a physical pile of steaming bliss, hot to the touch and liquescent. Both men leaned over and caressed my panting body lightly. Kissed me gently and stroked my hair. Fuck me. My legs were still quaking and my thighs were soaked from cum running out of me from myself and the combined juices of Nico and Gavin. I couldn't have been more fulfilled than I was at that moment.

12