All Comments on 'Liquid Chocolate'

by Jazz E.

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Lost Love

Jazz, I must say this is a very long story but as I read each paragraph, I became intreged. I had this feeling that I knew the ending but I needed you to bring it out. It's a shame that we could never know what lies ahead of us until we lose it, really we are just Human Beings who have nothing more in this world of ours then to experieance that Natural High of sex ! I like your style of writing, Jazz ! This whole story kept my interest, like a moth to a flame. Great Writing !

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
Sad situation

A smoothly flowing story pointing out how to ruin a good relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Glad you are back

Welcome back to one of this site's best authors... This was an excellently written story.. can't wait to read more submissions... and I hope you revisit some of your past stores.. especially "Tangled"

Great job!

Goddiva11Goddiva11almost 16 years ago
Cautionary tale

This is a prime example why all fantasies aren't meant to be a reality. This is an extremely erotic story but I be damned if by the end of it I didn't feel phyiscally drained like my nane was 'Tillie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

this was ever so weirdly fantastic... a shame we never know what happens to her. Then again it is all about the suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Spectacular!

"Be careful what you wish for..." Tillie is the love, the lust, the nymph ...the slut - we all crave: willing, wanting, insatiable. But if we found her, could we handle it?

Great read....well done!

..Rollo

quietman200quietman200almost 11 years ago

Very well written, but tough to deal with. I liked the way it started and thought it was going to be a sweet romance, but as they started down the dark path, it got more and more disturbing, and like another reader, I could see what was ultimately coming. I almost quit reading but wanted to find out exactly how it unfolded, so I made myself finish it. Like another reader said, it's a prime example of how to totaly screw up a great relationship. Our darker side is part of who we are, but most of keep it supressed for a reason. If it takes over, we can easily go down a similar path with silar results.

I will say that the public sex scenarios don't seem realistic, especially the low jobs in the bar, and going into that much much detail with all the descriptive language probably isn't how a person would tell the story to a friend, but dramatic license allows for some leeway there, especially when it is as well-told as this. I don't know if I would read it had I known the twist it was going to have, but you manipulated that twist masterfully. Well done! I just kind of wish I had had some warning before reading it as I too felt drained after reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Like the previous commenter, I liked the way this started. A lot. Unlike him, I did stop reading part way through, except to check the ending. I guess I'm just too much of a romantic to read it all.

Five, for the beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous