Liquid Mind Machine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil's ejaculation was being held back by the feeling of power he held over Stacy. He savored each and every one of her moans as she cried out like an animal during rutting season. Her pussy was dripping wet.

Stacy began to cry out, and then she went stiff, and her pussy tightened and started milking Neil's cock with hard contractions. Neil drove hard and fast, as he could no longer keep from Cuming. His cock began to erupt deep into her. He pushed the head against her cervix as he began to pump a long burst of warm semen deep in her.

Stacy babbled and cried out as her orgasm hit her like a brick. Her pussy started contracting on the thick shaft that impaled her.

"OH, GOD! Uh, UH, Uh,... FUuuucck...MEEEeeeeeeee! And she gasped for air as another wave hit her; she yelled in Neil's ear, "Ooooh YES! CUM IN MY CUNT! Uhhnnnn, ah, ah, Uhhhhhh!

Neil could feel his cock as it jerked and throbbed, emptying itself in her juicy cunt just like she was crying out for him to do. He ground his hips and felt the head of his cock, slippery with cum, as it rubbed up and down, unable to penetrate her any further. After five long exquisite jets of semen had been ejaculated deep in her pussy Neil began to pull out.

"NO! Don't fucking stop!... Fuck Meeeee, GOD DAMN IT! FUUUCCCKK MEEeeeee! Stacy yelled out and grabbed his ass with both hands, and pulled him towards her forcing his cock back deep inside her need.

Neil pumped her some more as her pussy continued to milk his dick, each time he drove deep in her, he heard what sounded like a fart. Her pussy was farting out air on each of his thrusts. She squeezed him hard on each thrust forcing cum to leak out of and around their connection, soaking his pubes and balls.

When she finally quit yelling, and Neil's cock was starting to wilt, he pulled it out and stood at the foot of the bed, and looked down. Neil smiled when he saw his cum was leaking out of her. She seemed to be asleep with her legs spread wide, her chest moving up and down in ragged breaths. Stacy had always been a bitch to him, and now she was his bitch! Neil reached down and scooped the leaking cum up with his thumb and rubbed her clit with it. He smiled again as she moaned.

"You're full of cum," He told her.

With both hands holding her boobs tight, she whispered softly, "Yes, and it feels so fucking good!"

Neil watched her boobs heaving as her breaths became more regular and realized he wasn't done with her yet. She was going to have to do more to pay him back for all the times she had pissed him off.

He moved around and got back on the bed, straddling her chest, and dropped his cum covered cock to her lips. Her mouth opened when she felt him and let it into her mouth. Stacy started to suck the sensitive head as Neil held the headboard to steady himself. He looked down into her eyes and said, "Stacy get me nice and hard again!" Neil reached behind him, put his fingers on her wet snatch, and rubbed her clit with semen while her mouth was filled with his cock.

As Stacy recovered from her orgasm, she thought about what had just happened. She had never been fucked that hard in her life; her breath had come in short bursts in-between shouting out obscenities about fucking her harder. She had loved it, the pain, and the pleasure as Neil had used her like a slut. While she sucked his cock, crazy things raced through her brain.

When her orgasm had hit her, she thought she would pass out, but to do so would deprive her of the intense pleasure she was feeling. She had felt the head of his cock grow and then the hot release of his cum deep inside, making her go insane and not want him to stop. The huge cock throbbing and filling her pussy with cum.

Stacy felt Neil's cock growing semi-hard in her mouth and soon filled it completely as he began to face fuck her with it. It forced her head back against the pillow and headboard. She felt helpless as it pushed further back in her throat on each of his strokes.

It hit the roof in the back of her throat and slid downward, gagging her, and her eyes began to water. When she coughed to try and clear her throat, she swallowed him. She felt the shaft as her esophagus stretched around it; the big head became a lump in her throat. When he pulled it back out, she gasped for air in time for the next stroke, and to her surprise, she did it again, and the weird feeling of swallowing a cock was repeated over and over again.

When Neil tired of fucking her mouth, he pulled his cock out of Stacy's tight throat and told her to get on her hands and knees. He moved behind her and put the tip in her soaked pussy. The mixture of cum and her juices bathed his dick once again, immediately making it nice and slick. Neil pushed about halfway into Stacy and then spread the cheeks of her ass to spit on her tiny ass hole. His cock began to regain full size and hardness as he gave her a few strokes.

Rubbing the spittle with his finger until it was wet enough to be pushed in. Stacy yelped when Neil stuck his finger up her butt.

Neil smiled and thought to himself, "I don't care if she likes this or not. I'm going to fuck your ass, you little bitch!" He scooped up some warm cum leaking out of her pussy on his fingers to lube her anus.

When her ass had gotten used to one finger, he put a second in and started to fuck her with them as she dropped her head on the mattress and groaned into the pillow.

Neil had no idea if Stacy realized he was about to ravage her ass because she was wholly turned on again, bucking backward fucking him as he held still. Except for his two fingers, he twisted back and forth in her anus, stretching it wider for what would happen next even if she had no idea.

"Hand me those pillows!" Neil commanded.

Stacy grabbed them, and Neil put them under her tummy. She collapsed on them, leaving her ass in the air in a perfect position.

Neil started fucking her hard, and when she was moaning on each thrust suddenly pulled out of her tight pussy and pushed the head of his cock to the opening of her little ass. Neil pulled his fingers out quickly and filled the gap with his cock, and started to push it deep in her bowels.

Stacy yelled out when she felt his cock slip in her butt, "NO! I don't do that!"

"You do today!"

Neil didn't give a fuck and pushed deeper up her butt as her anus was forced to stretch even wider.

Stacy yelled out for him to stop, but it was too late as she groaned into the sheets feeling her ass being taken for the first time in her life.

"OH MY GOD!" Stacy yelled, "OH GOD! Ahhhhhh FUCK!"

"I'm going to fuck your tight little ass until I cum!"

"Oooohhh, AHhhhhhh shit!"

Neil felt Stacy give up as he drove in her; he put one hand under her and began to rub her clit, forcing her to jump, driving his cock even deeper. Stacy felt like a dirty whore as the huge cock slid up her butt. She was powerless to stop it now. Neil's finger had begun to rub her clit, and to her surprise, she jumped and pushed back, making his huge cock go even deeper.

"Jesus!" She moaned,

"Yeah, you like it as much as I do!" Neil told her and kept fucking her tight ass.

As Neil's cock pumped in and out of her ass. Stacy felt the thick veins as they slid past and sent sensations she had never felt before racing up to her brain, the huge dick rubbing on things inside her that had never been touched before.

She gripped the sheets on the bed as she experienced her ass being fucked like a whore for the first time. She tried to fight it and hate it, but she couldn't and soon was screaming into the mattress. Neil was spanking her ass cheeks hard as he used her ass.

Neil had felt Stacy try to resist, but it was too late, his cock was in her, and he wasn't about to remove it until he filled her with cum. He spanked her ass and rubbed her clit with his free hand. Stacy finally started to respond as Neil's balls banged into her wet pussy, every inch of his cock buried deep up her butt.

Neil grabbed the back of her long hair in his other hand and pulled back like the reins on a horse, forcing her to raise her head. She cried out something, but he wasn't listing and fucked her even harder until he yelled as he shot his load up her rear.

Stacy felt her head jerked up by her hair as Neil used her ass as he wanted. She cried out when she heard him grunting, and her poor anus felt his cock throbbing when he came in her.

"OH, GOD!" Stacy yelled out as she came from Neil's finger rubbing her clit while his cock throbbed and jerked inside her butt.

Stacy felt totally fucked and thoroughly used when he finally pulled out of her, leaving her soaked in sweat. She had just been fucked like a dirty whore, used by a man she usually could not stand to even look at. She wondered how it was even possible that she had let him have her?

Stacy finally got up and went to the bathroom, followed by Neil. As she sat down and relieved herself, cum leaked out of her butt and dripped into the stool. When Stacy was done, Neil had the shower running, and Stacy got in to wash her aching and sweaty body. He soon joined her, and to her surprise, she found herself holding him and kissing him as their tongues danced and played while the hot water cleansed their bodies.

Neil's cock, semi-erect between her legs, its width divided her labia, and she could feel the head poking out behind her from under the cheeks of her ass.

"I wish he'd fuck me again," She thought as she kissed him passionately.

It wasn't to be as he told her to get dressed and go home.

***

Stacy left Neil's house and thought about what she had just done as she drove. She had been determined to make Neil not enjoy having sex with her. But somehow, it had backfired. How the hell could she have known how horny she would be, and who would have guessed the nerd would have had that huge cock!

"Well," she thought as she pulled away from the stoplight, "I won't ever have to fuck him again. I hope Bill never finds out."

Stacy rocked back and forth on the seat as she drove, trying to relieve the discomfort she felt down below.

"The little nerd sure made me cum. I'll give him that," Stacy thought as a slight smile crossed her lips in the rearview mirror.

She didn't realize that her left hand had left the steering wheel and was between her legs, lightly rubbing her vulva through the material of her shorts.

***

Neil sat back with a fresh beer and let out an evil giggling laugh. The power he had was quickly going to his head. He had just had the thought cross his mind of Stacy going home to fuck her boyfriend. Neil hoped that her boyfriend would go down on her and receive a mouthful of his cum.

Neil started laughing out loud the more he thought about it. It was going to prove interesting if Stacy could find him some new girls to take advantage of.

The evil laugh sounded once more as Neil toasted himself and sucked down another cold beer.

"Oh, the possibilities," he thought, "I'm never giving this up to anyone!"

12