Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi. Welcome to Athena's. I'm Bethany. Are you looking for anything in particular today?" The sales lady was a chipper, petite blonde beauty. Socially awkward, I stared into her cute heart shaped face. She had a young college girl look, light makeup, thick lips. Her perfectly trimmed bangs stopped above her eyebrows. The tips of her double French braided sandy blonde hair ended at the apex of her full bust. She caught herself, twirling a finger around the end of her hair. Composing herself she threw both braids of hair behind her. The motion caused her arms to spread and my eyes gravitated at her exposed cleavage. Voluptuous! She caught me. She smiled at me with bright eyes and cute, white, evenly spaced teeth. She's too gorgeous and I maybe too horny to do this.

"Sorry," I said nervously, smiling back at her. "Can we start with some sandals today?"

"Start, huh? My kind of gal." She winked at me, "Follow me to our fitting area."

I followed her back to a corner of the store studying her the whole time. She wore tight, form fitting teal jeans. The material was thin enough for me to gauge that she was thickly built, not fat, just full calves, full thighs with a nice full plump ass. I wanted to reach out and squeeze her. I wanted to pull them down and bury my face in her juicy buttocks. Her feet were tucked into tiny tan moccasins. Above she wore a tucked in dark purple blouse and a name tag. The blouse was tight, well no, she was just that busty. The size was right, she was just bursting out of it. She was blessed. Her sleeves were rolled up above her elbows showing beautiful arms topped with small girly hands. I looked her up and down several times even after we reached our destination. The top four buttons were undone. Underneath the blouse was a white undershirt struggling to hold back her ample young cleavage, emphasized by her flat stomach. She caught me staring again. We both just smiled at each other, not a nervous one, but one that was friendly on both parts. Like a thank you.

"Have a seat on that bench. Here is a catalog of our sandals. Just check your size and what you like and I'll bring them out to try on. OK?"

"OK." Flipping through the catalogue of shoes on the tablet was a welcome distraction. It was a short distraction as I was done in a couple of minutes. She startled me when I began to stand and look for her, Bethany, and realized, had never moved. She just stood in front of me staring down at the hem of my skirt licking her lips.

"Done," I said smiling to her handing back the tablet. This time, I caught her. We both giggled at the game we were playing.

She turned to walk away, paused, then turned back to me, "Be right back," she said smiling and walked away. I dreamed of burying my face in her full, firm buttocks. I must be hornier than usual, and her flirting is not helping.

In surprise, I lifted my butt off the bench. My panties were inserting something small into my anus that started vibrating. It felt to be about the size of my pinky finger. I started to have second thought about going out with this on in public. While she is gone, I can make my way back home. How I wished for the privacy of my own home. But before I could get up and leave, the clerk had returned with a roller cart full of all the sandals I had picked. She also came back with more cleavage. A couple more buttons were undone.

"Ok, let's get started. You know we should go on a shopping date. You picked out some very sexy footwear. I like your style," she smiled at me crossing her arms in front of her, framing her breasts. She smiled as I was once again caught staring. Pulling in her arms, she forced more tender, tan flesh, straining the material of her under shirt.

"Oh, tha...thanks," I stammered, mesmerized by her full pert breasts. God, they were beautiful. I'm almost horny enough to ask her to do her job topless for me.

"You know it's been super slow today, you've been my only customer so far. Which is good, I can focus all my attention on you." She winked at me, "I'm going to go lock the store so you and I can have a private shopping experience." She smiled into my eyes briefly, trotted off, locked the entrance and returned quickly. "Mind if I remove this blouse, I'm just bursting to get it off?" I meekly nodded yes.

She unbuttoned her blouse, pulled it out from her jeans and hung it up on a hook on a corner of the shelf. She then sat on the floor and then removed her shoes wiggling her toes, no socks. She kneeled in front of me Asian style with her legs tucked under her and removed my sandals. When done, she slid them under the bench and placed both my feet together on her lap softly holding each ankle with warm caressing hands. This tilted me a bit back on my butt slightly pushing in the anal probe just a bit. I death gripped the edge of the bench. I could feel my body temperature rise. I might orgasm in front of this girl.

"What do you want to try first? You know you have really pretty and soft feet, you have to tell me your secret," she said rubbing her warm hands on the soft soles of my feet. Her tickling my feet and the Nano Panties finger vibrating my anus sent small tremors down my legs. Focusing, I looked over to the shoes on the cart, but my mind was elsewhere.

The panties surprised me again. What felt like a wet tongue was now circling my clit. I tried to look down at the panties but my gaze was distracted by this beautiful sweet blonde. Below me she was all smiles and cleavage. The sight of her rock-hard nipples trying to pierce her top was fogging my mind with lust. This can't be happening. She's so hot I could cream myself right here and now. My whole body shook down to my ankles. Just the touch of her hands might send me over.

"Is something wrong?" She could feel me shaking.

"Oh, no, not at all. Your hands feel nice. I guess I'm just a bit distracted." My libido took over my judgement. "You have such beautiful breasts, I envy you." I said smoothing my dress over my breasts showing her what I lacked.

"Oh, why thank you," she paused a second, "Want to see them?" I nodded yes like a school girl getting ready to lose her virginity. She was wearing a low-cut spaghetti strap undershirt. Slowly she removed the straps and then lowered the top. Her breasts spilled out to their full glory. They were perfect, plump, youth blessed C cups. There were tan lines that showed she wore a very small swim top. Her areolas were a light pink with small bite able nipples poking straight out. I wanted to suckle from this woman. "You've been staring at them since you came in." With her hands, she pushed them together smiling at my obvious delight. In innocent playfulness, she pulled each little nipple out and released, causing her breasts to shake. Real time to her, but for me I saw her in slow motion.

"They're beautiful. I wish I had breasts like you."

"Thank you. But I wouldn't be so envious. I play volleyball for the local college, they can be a real hassle sometimes with all the running and jumping." Softly caressing her nipples, she became bolder. "If you're a good customer I'll let you play with them. So, what should I slip on your pretty little feet first?"

It took me a moment to focus and not think of her perfect titties. She made it hard by teasing herself and me with them.

Turning to look on the car I see an odd-looking set of bracelets that I didn't choose from the catalog. I grabbed them and asked, "What are these? Are these really sandals?" I was hoping to distract her she was driving me mad. She kept pinching and pulling her nipples while making soft moans of pleasure.

"Aahhh, these are my favs'. You didn't' pick them but I just know they'll work on you. Your tan made me think beach, so I just know you'll love them. They're called barefoot sandals." She put them on. One portion was like a charm bracelet that went around my ankle with a single link with a small loop on the end that went around my middle toe. "See." Leaving my right foot in her lap she lifted my left foot up to my view. This shifted my weight on the bench tipping me back, pushing me down on the anal vibrator, which also began to audibly resonate through the bench. My eyes shut in ecstasy. My head tilted back with my mouth open in a silent moan. Seizing the moment, she lifted both of my feet to her nipple and played with them with my toes. I grabbed her nipples in between my toes feeling her warmth through my feet.

"What do you think? They look like sandals from the top but you're totally barefoot."

It took me a couple of seconds to compose myself enough to answer her, "Hard to say. Anything would look cute next to you."

She giggled at my comment. "Aww... thank you." Lifting my right foot to her lips she began softly kissing the bottoms of each toe. I lean back in enjoyment. Her touch was sinister. The panties kept its slow, small anal probing. The penetration was just enough to enter but never exit my sphincter. And the tongue circling my red-hot clitoris, never touched. It was always perfectly close. When I opened my eyes, hers were locked on my mine in slow burning lust. "Care to try something else?"

"Why don't you pick something for me," I asked? She grabbed a pair of sandals off the cart and knelt in front as before.

How is this bench not drenched with my creamy lust? Could the Nano Panties hold my juices in? The panties anal finger was gliding in and out of me ever slowly. Every shift in direction sent waves of pleasure soaring through my body.

"These have a very soft silk bottom, some tread on your heels and balls of your feet. With a spandex, cotton blend all the way around. And I really think this red goes with your skin tone." After she had the sandals on she lifted both my feet, holding the backs of my ankles and spread my legs wide. I had to place my hands behind me to keep from tipping off the bench. This placed all my weight on my ass hole. I could clearly hear the pulsing vibration of the Nano Panties resonate through the bench in time with each thrust. There is no way she couldn't hear it.

"How do you like these," she asked?

Mouth slack, I opened my eyes to look at the sandals, but quickly looked into her eyes. She licked her lips staring in between my legs.

"They feel great," I moaned. My head tipped back in ecstasy from the position she held me in. I was getting a bit nervous because I can feel my pussy cream build up, but not flow. It was slowly starting to fill my vagina, I'm going to need to release and soon. My legs shook in her grip, my breathing was deep as she balanced me directly on my anus.

"I'm glad you came in today." She smiled up at me, lowered my feet to her lap and removed the sandals. I could feel my soles dampen in ecstasy. Bethany lifted my feet up to her face and began kissing and licking the tops of each foot making her way to my ankles. Once back at the toes, the kissing stopped and the licking began. She began making love to my feet. I could hear her slurp up her excess saliva. Spreading the other toes, one by one, she began sucking each toe like a small cock. When each toe was shiny wet, she put them all in her mouth. I could feel her saliva roll down to my heel only to have her slurp it all up. "I'm sorry, it's just that...you have such beautiful little feet, I can't help myself. Do you like it?"

"Yes. I've never had anyone...appreciate my feet like you do. Please keep going."

"I'm glad to hear that. It's days like this that make me love my job. I'm happy you came in today," she said absent mindedly smearing saliva on her face with my feet.

She scooted forward still on her knees placing the backs of my knees on her shoulder allowing my lower legs to hang on her back. "Here let's get this off you. I don't want you to break a button. It's a beautiful dress." She reached her arms under and over my thighs and began to unbutton the front of my dress from the bottom, heating my inner thighs with her breath. "Mind leaning forward so I can get the top?" My mouth was agape when I leaned over. I accidentally spilled some drool onto her mouth. It dribbled down her chin and onto her breasts.

"Sorry about that," I said embarrassed.

She loved it. She held her mouth open trying to catch what she could. "It's ok. I like it. I've got a thing for feet and bodily fluids. It would really turn me on if you did it more." She finished unbuttoning my dress and left her hands on the back of my neck keeping me bent over her "Please," she asked holding her mouth open? Horny saliva flowed from my mouth and into hers below. She is a nasty girl. It flowed from my mouth into hers in a steady unbroken stream. When her mouth filled she pushed it out with her tongue letting it flow down her chin, neck, breasts, stomach and soak into the fabric of her jeans. The sight of this young busty athletic tanned Goddess' skin shine with my spit was driving me to an orgasmic level I've never felt before. She released her grip on my neck and let me sit upright.

"Oh, my God!" she blurted out! "Nano Panties, no wonder you're so hot. I've only just watched videos of these, read reviews but have never seen a pair in person. No wonder you're on cloud nine." Hearing talk of the panties let me know I'm now with a kindred spirit.

"Today's my first day trying them. I think I put it on something a little too extreme and wandered out of the house like a fool. My body is on fire and every touch is like a blast furnace of pleasure. Odd that they just look like plain black panties. They've been playing mind games with me. Right now, it has a small anal probe vibrating and going ever so slowly in and out of my ass. It feels like someone's fingering me right here, right now."

"Intergalactic," she said staring at my panties! "You must be rich." She began feeling the fabric, putting her fingers into the waist, then cupping both hands on my butt. "The outside just feels like...like your skin. The inside feels warm and fleshy, like fingering myself". She rubbed her finger over my clit which caused the panties to vibrate in response to her touch.

Her light touch sent me over the edge. My mind and body filled with white light pleasure. She reached up and held my arms, while still pushing my thighs down on her shoulders so I wouldn't fall off the bench. My body spasmed and bucked as I tried to keep my eyes open and focused on this girl in front of me. I could feel my vagina fill with my own cream, sealed in by the panties. When I came down she was holding my arms to keep me from falling off the bench. I leaned over, placed my hands on my knees which were still on her shoulders. Catching my breath, I panted a steady stream of saliva into her open smiling mouth, while waiting to regain my sight. When I was finally able to focus, I could see her mouth overflowing with my saliva.

"That was hot. I'll bet you've been holding that orgasm in for some time. Some of your juices seeped out a little too. Look." She held up her fingers which were lightly coated with my white pussy cum. While she spoke, I was still drooling onto her face. She loved the mess, it showed on her sticky, slimy smile. Her entire face, neck, breasts and stomach were shiny with my drooling spit. Bethany brought her fingers to her mouth to taste my cream. "You taste so good, your spit, your cum. Can I please have more?" Her chest was soaked with saliva, which she rubbed over herself like baby oil, making her ample breasts shiny and bouncy. She stared back up to my eyes, wide with lust. "Do you squirt?"

Finally regaining my composure enough to talk, "Yeah, you got lucky. It's usually a hot, thick and creamy mess. Somehow the panties kept it in me. I can feel the pressure. Otherwise, you'd be soaked from head to toe."

She licked her lips at the thought. "You are a naughty girl. You didn't read the manual did you," she said smiling at me? "Let me get all of that yummy cream out of you." She got up and swiveled my legs so that I was now straddling the bench and slid me back so I could lean against some shelving. With a hand on each ankle she spread my legs to let one rest on a short shelf and the other on the cart. I fully removed my dress and absent-mindedly pinched my nipples. They burned with the white heat of my lust. I looked down to see how much cream I was dripping. The panties did a good job of sealing my fluids in. Only a small amount made it past the edges.

Bethany stood and removed her soaked jeans and panties. Then she laid down on the bench which brought her face to my crotch and slowly licked the surface of the panties. Her tongue caused the anal probe to move in time with her licking along with strong vibrations over my entire vagina. My legs bucked the cart and shelf. Every lick was bringing me close to another orgasm. I shuddered and shivered as this busty college girl worked her tongue over the panties. The sensation was so intense that my legs were shaking items off the shelf. The pressure in my pussy began building and building like I needed to urinate.

When I opened my eyes to look down at her, the panties had a small bump growing from it. The more she licked, the more it grew, and the anal probe grew along in the process.

Bethany began licking furiously making the panties and myself go into overdrive. For the second time in minutes, she brought licked me to a more intense orgasm. My head tipped back and I let out a long moan as my vision whited out. The orgasm was so intense that it bordered on pain. I shook with such intensity I knocked over the cart. Never wanting this to end I pushed Bethany's head deep into my pussy. I could hear and feel her suck struggle to suck as much cream from me as possible.

It took some time for my body to finally relax and I laid on the bench like panting and wheezing like a sprint runner. She calmed the tremors of my body with light kisses to my inner thighs. The light of my orgasmic aura blinded me when I opened my eyes. I was left with a strange sensation to urinate.

"Have a look," Bethany said noticing I was lucid.

The panties had extruded a black, seven-inch ribbed cock with a slight ridge across the top and a rabbit's head at its base.

"I didn't know it could do that," I said still panting and still horny.

Before she answered she finished swishing my cream around her mouth. She was savoring the taste like eating sweet yogurt. She closed her mouth and swallowed it all down. "Yummy," she said and licked her lips. "Oh yeah, these things are amazing. They're truly something out of this world." With her other hand, she rubbed the tip, which had a small hole that was leaking small amounts of precum. No, not precum, my cum. It was slowly dribbling small amounts of my own cum. The sight made me not horny all over again, but horny on a level I had never known before. A third orgasm may kill me. Her stroking caused the panties to extrude what felt like a small finger into my vagina and push its tip right on my g-spot.

She put the tip of my new cock and sucked hard enough to make her cheeks implode. She dribbled out the cream she managed to extract down the length of my cock. Then with both hands, stroked my cock. Every stroke caused the pantie's tip to vibrate against my g-spot. When she reached the base, she squeezed trying to milk more cream from the tip. She stared at the small amount of sweet white cream with intense fascination, only to lick it off my tip. With every stroke from base to tip, the panties responded by pushing the small finger into my g-spot and vibrate softly when her fingers made it to the head of my dildo. Bethany, with the aid of these panties, had total control over me.

I let out a long and steady moan that Bethany must have interpreted that I was in a bit of pain.

"I'm sorry. Is there something wrong?"

"Yeah, well... no. There is like a finger in my vagina resting right on my g spot. It's vibrating with your every stroke. I also feel like I need to pee."