Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled tightened her grip and kept stroking small drips of cream out of me. "You don't need to pee. It's all your delicious cream. The panties seal it in your vagina. One more orgasm and you'll cum like a man."

My body shivered at the thought of squirting cum all over Bethany.

Eyes locked, she sat up and began to play with my cum in her mouth. She brought her face up to mine and we began kissing while swapping cum and saliva. Our arms wrapped around and all over each other. She would press her hands against my breasts and pinched my little nipples, it was sensational. Our kissing was frantic and sloppy.

I took the moment to get both hands on her full, pert and slimy breasts. I squeezed until the flesh poured out from between my fingers. Releasing her tits, I softly rubbed her rock-hard nipples with my palms, feeling her body tremble with every millimeter of movement. Cupping her breasts from underneath I brought a nipple to my mouth and audibly suckled. I was so hungry that thick streams of saliva dripped as I moved from nipple to nipple.

Lifting my head by my chin, she shared my cream with me once again. I've always enjoyed tasting my own cum, but have never done it with someone else. She reached down and grabbed the cock with both hands squeezing it hard to make it vibrate on my g spot. She made me drunk with lust with mischievous laughter. Once again, she proceeded to slowly milk the cock for my cream. She played me like a harp and every pluck sent vibrations of pleasure resonating through my over sexed body. How does she know so much about these panties?

When we pull apart there were strings of saliva and white creamy secretions stretching in between both our mouths and bodies. Her slick and shiny body was marvelous. She pressed her mouth and body against me just so she could pull back and string out our fluids. Sometimes she would suck it all back in her mouth and sometimes I would. With full mouths each, we kissed, dribbling the messy mix all over our pressed bodies.

She cupped her breasts and drooled onto her cleavage. Eagerly I added my mouthful to really fill her up. Without words spoken, she tipped forward and I drank our cream saliva mix from in-between her cleavage. Every time we did this she giggled commenting on how thirsty I was.

We were both a hot, sticky mess of overboiling orgasmic delight. Cupping my face in shaking hands she, brought me in close to her, "Fuck me, please?" Her need so bad she was nearly in tears. "I can't take it anymore and I don't think you can either. Fuck me. Fuck me like the little slut that I am. Fill me with your hot cum."

Her voice was partially drowned out by my roaring jet fighter orgasm fast approaching. I stood and guided her off the bench and she willingly laid down on her back on the floor. She brought her knees up and grabbed her ankles pulling her legs wide apart. Her outer and inner labia parted open stretching stringy bits of her clear secretions. Her eager red vagina was pulsing open and closed making soft wet noises.

I squatted down below her to enter her missionary. I let the cock, a surreal sight, rest on top of her pussy teasing her. I reached up and rubbed my hands all over her shiny wet breasts and flat stomach. Her eyes closed and she moaned every time the palms of my hands pass over her nipples. Teasing her as much as she teased me, I pinched each nipple, pulled and let them spring back causing ripples. Her body was phenomenal.

Taking sexual control over her, I softly traced a finger over her inner, swollen, red labia. My lightest touch caused her to moan in eager pleasure and pain.

"Please, please, please," she begged. The mouth of her vagina softly opened and closed. A steady stream of clear vaginal juice flowed onto her winking asshole. I traced a slow finger from her little pink asshole to the bottom of her vagina.

She tried to get my finger in her by thrusting towards me, but I moved away in time.

Like a mantra Bethany begged, "Please fuck me. Please fuck me. Please fuck me."

I answered by licking from my finger what I had collected from her. I could hold out no more. I spread her dilating pussy wide and took an eternity to slide the cock in. Every millimeter caused her legs to shake. Every millimeter resulted in more intense pulsing to my anus, clitoris and G-spot vibration.

Once deep enough in that the rabbit head touched her engorged clitoris, it too began to vibrate. Her head tipped back and she let out a long crying moan. Her whole body turned red as she struggled for breath. Her clear vaginal secretions were so thick, they coated the base of the cock like a thick gel. Each pulse of her pussy added to another concentric ring until it slowly oozed away from its own weight.

For the duration of her orgasm I held the rabbit's head on her pulsing clitoris. She was a hot mess and I like seeing her this way. The knuckles of her hands had turned white maintaining the grasp on her ankles.

Not even fully recovered from her first orgasm she begged for me. "Please, please, please fuck me. I can't take it anymore." She could barely speak her breathing was so hard. "I want your cum. I want you to cum inside me," she begged.

Still penetrating her, I pushed both of her ankles down to the floor bringing them next to her head. This brought her ass up, pointing vertically. I wanted to plow this blonde, busty girl with more than just muscle, I needed body weight and gravity.

With my body over hers like a teepee, I plowed into her with all my might. She moaned and yelled in delight with every thrust. She struggled to keep her eyes open and maintain eye contact. Our bodies made loud, wet slamming noises. Each stroke of the ribbed dildo made buzzing noises like a saw. The harder I fucked her the hard the panties buzzed my g-spot and anus.

Lost in lust, she squeezed her full, perky, C-cup tits and pinched her nipples. Every slam into her shook her breasts. She was gorgeous to fuck.

Her moaning became louder, "Yes, yes, yes." The anal probed pushed harder and deeper. Its vibrations were so intense that if it weren't attached to the panties it would have vibrated out of my sopping wet asshole. The intensity of the clit vibrations was in time with my fuck strokes into Bethany's sopping pussy. The G-spot portion slowly pushed and vibrated harder as I neared orgasm. Seeing Bethany's pleading face framed by cascades of my purple hair was too much. Then she finally said the magic words, "I'm cumming!!"

I climaxed pushing deep into her vagina, I could feel my pussy, anus and clit pulse with an orgasm so large the world whited out. A beacon of pleasure blasted out from the center of my skull with such force it resonated through my body. My mouth gaped open allowing saliva to stream down onto Beth's mouth and face. I strained to keep my eyes open to feast them on Bethany's face and saw her eye's roll into the back of her saliva covered face. She was slowly nodding her head side to side in the throes of an orgasm too powerful to comprehend. We both shook as we lost all control of our bodies. I could feel my orgasmic clenching vagina lose pressure as I squirted hot stream of my cream into her.

Still deep in her pussy, I collapsed on top. My legs were stretched out on the floor behind me with my feet pointed shaking beyond my control. Bethany's legs clenched tightly around my torso with her ankles crossed behind my back. I could feel her body convulse as her orgasm echoed away. My arms were slack, dragging on the floor and my head was hanging forward. My hair created a solid curtain of purple. Our bodies glowed a soft relaxing blue of mellow deep relaxing vibrations. The pressure in my vaginal cavity had now fully subsided.

Minutes passed as we stayed this way passing the echoes of our orgasm to each other. She recovered first.

With warm glowing hands, she brushed the hair back from my face. "You must have cum a gallon," she said smiling up at me. Feeling as though I was weightless, I moved my upper body to get a better look at where we were conjoined. I was still deep enough to her that the bunny was still in contact with her clitoris, but had now stopped its vibrating.

The panties ejaculated my cream deep into Bethany. It was seeping down ever so slowly. I stared, transfixed at our beautiful mess.

"I want you to drink it out of me," she said in a very calm voice. "And then feed it to me...please? Push my legs back to keep my ass in the air. I don't lose a drop. I want all of our love juices," her voice was slurred, almost drunk.

I had many times drank my own cum. Licked it off dildos, dribbled it into a shot glass, I've even smeared it all over my body and gone out running. My smile was wide at the thought of drinking from Bethany

I pushed her ankles back to the floor and kept her pussy pointed up. Slowly and carefully I eased my now shrunken dildo out of her.

Holding her ass up I kneeled and placed my face right on her butt and looked down into her open pussy. Her face was slack in concentration to keep her vagina open. I reached around her thighs and hooked two fingers into either side of her gaping chalice. Then let her body weight rest against my chest.

She was full to the brim of hot, thick cream. Needing a taste, she reached up and dipped her fingers. The liquid was thick enough that it never broke the trail it created, like drizzling honey, as she brought some to her mouth.

Lost in the moment, I dragged my tongue the entire length of her ass cleft scooping the stream pouring out of her. Intoxicated, I placed the lips of my mouth into her gape and filled my entire mouth. Her pussy lips overlapped my mouth lips creating a tight seal. She slowly pushed my cream, from her pussy into my mouth. I greedily swallowed down thick gulps. The taste of my cream mixed with hers was exhilarating, making me horny all over again. I may never become sexually satisfied again.

With my mouth full, I began to sloppily eat her pussy and suck on her clit while letting our cream stream down onto her body. She was rubbing it into her skin like coconut milk. She alternated hands to her mouth licking every drop she could.

When I removed my fingers from her opening, she blasted me in the face with hot white cream. I could hear it splash on her body and floor around us. Her clear, thick, pussy gel oozed out as she pushed out that last of what she contained.

Our fluids had infused us with renewed vigor. It soaked us with lust, penetrating our souls. Our sex may never end.

Compelled, I began gathering what fluids I could off the floor and began to wildly smear it all over her body. I wanted to see this girl shine with my cum.

Despite our powerful orgasms, we were still just as horny. I laid my body on hers and we began kissing and slurping all over each other. I began automatically sliding my body up and down hers craving her skin on mine. We feasted and slurped anywhere our mouths touched. We grunted and moaned like animals sliding on each other. Strings of it hung in between our lips, face, body and nipples as we pulled back from our frantic kissing. I would push her tits together only to have them part with the same stickiness in between, sucking some up, we'd share it again and again in passionate sloppy kissing. We were lost in our orgy of creamy hot slime.

She stopped me from moving by holding my shoulders. She smiled looking up, but not at me, at someone behind me.

"Hey there," there came a low, soft and familiar voice. I turned startled, it was the girl from the porno store. Not the clerk, the one who felt me up. She had one foot up on the bench, clearly showing her wet panties. It was Athena.

Next: Lisa meets Athena.