Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom are you sure you are alright with this?" Lisa asked.

"Yes I am. Daddy will teach you how to be a woman. Do you want to sleep with Daddy tonight?"

"Yes mom. I want Daddy tonight," Lisa answered.

"I have to tell you Daddy is big," Ada said. "He will be very gentle with you, but it might hurt you a bit the first time. It did me the first time we had sex. It's OK to cry out when he breaches you and even more OK to cry while he fucks you."

Lisa said. "I know he is big. I sucked his cock. Mom dad was easy with me doing that. He didn't make me take more of his cock in my mouth than I wanted and I didn't have to let him cum in my mouth."

"Daddy is a good man," Ada said. "Did you like it when he did you orally."

"Yes Mom and he was really good. He made me cum," said Lisa.

"Daddy does have a talented tongue. I love it when he does me orally," Ada said.

Ada found me in the bedroom. "Did you hear?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Is there anything else I should tell her? Does she have pubic hair? If so do you want her to shave it like I do?" Ada asked.

"She does have some hair, but let her be natural for now. Just tell her to be sure she is clean and smells good," I said.

"I will and I'll take her shopping for some nice perfume. You like that cinnamon kind I wear don't you?" Ada said

."Very much so."

"I'll get her some. Do you want her to wear a sexy nightgown for you?"

"No, she is sexy enough. Just have some warm pajamas or a warm robe for her to put on after."

"Do you need a condom or are you fine if she gets pregnant?" Ada asked.

"I had rather be natural, but ask Lisa. I would like to get her pregnant but that is between you and her." I told Ada.

"I want you to get something for her while we go shopping," Ada whispered her request to me."

"OK I will do that."

Ada escorted Lisa to our bed that night. While she stood beside the bed Ada slowly undressed her. When she was naked Ada kissed her and said, "Here she is, ready for her daddy to make her a woman. Take her to bed and make each other happy.

Lisa got into bed with me. I embraced her naked body and kissed her willing lips giving her plenty of tongue. My kisses wandered down her body to her breasts. I paused there to enjoy sucking her hard nipples. After a few minutes with her breasts I continued kissing her body. I kissed her legs and silky thighs. While kissing her I used my fingers to stimulate her cunt. I massaged her labia feeling the wetness beginning to form. I rubbed her clit causing her to moan loudly. Lisa was touching my balls and cock as I played with her beautiful body.

"Daddy it feels so good having you touching me. Kiss my pussy." Lisa said. I moved my mouth to her sweet smelling snatch. It smelled of cinnamon. She had apparently sprayed it with perfume. I very much liked it. I licked her and she shivered.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"I am fine," she said. "It feels so good." I parted her pussy lips to gain access to the inside of her sex. Lisa was rubbing her pussy against my face.

"Yes do me I love it. Take me with your mouth." My tongue went to her clit. I manipulated it with my mouth alternately sucking and kissing it. "Daddy I m so close. I need to cum. Daddy make me cum," Lisa said. I gave her clit a final lick then sucked it hard. Lisa shuddered all over as her orgasm rocked her body.

Do you want my mouth on your cock now? Let me have it in my mouth. Cum in my mouth this time," Lisa said. Her hot mouth wrapped around my hardness. She tried to take it all but gagged.

"Sorry Daddy I can't take it all," she said.

"Lisa I told you before not to try to take it all," I reminded her.

She took five inches and began to move her mouth up and down it, pausing to lick my cock head with her hot tongue with each cycle.

Her manipulations soon had me needing to cum. "I'm ready baby," I said just as my jizz spewed into her mouth.

Lisa gagged a bit but managed to swallow it. "Did I do it right?" she asked.

"Yes darling you did. Thank you."

"Daddy I need to go to the bathroom," Lisa said.

She got up and went to the attached bathroom. She returned to bed and I went to the bathroom myself. We cuddled with each other. Lisa's naked body was warm against mine.

"Daddy, Mom said you would be gentle, but that it might still hurt," she said.

"It might cause you some pain, but I will be easy with you. If you need to cry it's OK," I told her.

"Daddy if I do cry don't stop. I want you to get my pussy used to your cock," Lisa said. We snuggled a bit more. I played with her breasts and pubic hair.

"Daddy do you like me having pubic hair? Mom said she kept her pubic area shaved."

"Lisa I like you having hair there so don't shave it unless you want to," I told her.

"Daddy I want you in me," she said.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you now darling?" I asked.

"Yes Daddy," She said. "Fuck me like you do mom."

I again started with passionate kissing. I stimulated her breasts feeling her nipples harden at my touch. I rubbed my cock against her slit. Very slowly and gently I began to penetrate her virgin pussy. Lisa was very wet. My cock slipped past her labia and touched her hymen.

Lisa inhaled deeply. "Do it Daddy," she said. I began to push against her barricade feeling it yield to my shaft. Lisa's body became tense as I broke her.

"Relax baby," I told her. "It will be easier if you do."

"Daddy I love you," Lisa said. Her body became more relaxed so I pushed harder. I slowly entered her deeper.

Lisa began to cry. "Daddy it hurts," she said. I stopped allowing her to adjust to the four inches of cock that was in her. "Daddy don't stop put it all in me."

I thrust my entire length into her. Lisa cried out as she felt my cock fully in her. I slowly took her feeling her pussy stretch to accommodate me. Lisa was sweating as I worked her pussy with my cock slowly at first then faster as I felt her become more and more stimulated. She continued to cry.

"Do you want to stop?" I asked

."No Daddy. Keep doing it. I can take it. It's beginning to feel good. Oh Daddy, fuck me cum in me. Give me what I have wanted for so long," I kissed her lips and sucked her nipples as I continued to fuck her tight pussy. Lisa began to loosen. She started to softly moan. "Daddy that's it. Now it feels good. Do it harder," Lisa said.

"Baby get on top. That way you control the action," I told her.

Lisa mounted me and lowered her hot wet pussy onto my cock.

"Oh Daddy this is great," she said. "Play with my tits while I fuck you."

I fondled her lovely tits while she rode my cock. Her pussy was felt fantastic as she moved it up and down my cock. She began to talk while riding my cock. "Oh God Daddy. It is so good. Fuck me Daddy. Fuck me hard. I love your cock in me. I'm about to cum. Cum with me Daddy. Fill my pussy with cum. Daddy I want you to get me pregnant. Cum in me. Make me pregnant. I'm cumming so hard. Lisa's body trembled as she orgasmed. My cock shot ropes of cum deep into my daughter's hot pussy.

I embraced her sweating body as we finished.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too baby," I said. I wrapped a robe around her and kissed her.

"Lisa we have something for you. Mom wanted us to give it to you. She opened the box containing a wedding ring.

"Daddy it is beautiful," she said putting the it on her left ring finger where it belonged.

"Lisa you are now as much my wife as mom is," I told her.

12