Lisa

Story Info
The seduction of a young woman and her mother.
4.5k words
4.21
18.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's New Role Part I

Lisa woke up startled and looked at her clock radio. 4 AM.

She heard loud noises coming from her roommate's bedroom. They must be at it again, she thought.

Her roommate, Troya, a full figured black woman, liked to bring women home after her shift at the lesbian bar where she worked. Tonight was no different. The other woman sounded like Sonya, a regular visitor.

Don't you dare stop fucking me, exclaimed Sonya!

The moaning and groaning continued for several more minutes before Sonya came loudly.

Lisa thought that was it for the night and tried to get back to sleep but they started up again and 20 minutes later Troya screamed out her orgasm.

Don't they ever stop, Lisa wondered and reached into her panties and lightly rubbed her clit while listening to the rough fucking in the next room. She was too tired to cum so the pale young woman fell asleep unsatisfied.

The next morning Lisa was up early making coffee when Sonya entered the kitchen naked, walked up behind Lisa, grabbed her breasts through her nightgown and squeezed gently.

Hey baby!

Before Lisa had a chance to tell her she was not interested Sonya spun her around, placed her warm mouth over her lips and slid a wet tongue inside exploring every inch of her mouth. Caught off guard all Lisa could do was moan. She hadn't cum last night and she remembering all the sounds of lesbian sex her pussy moistened.

Sonya pawed at Lisa's breasts through the nightgown and then the gown drifted onto the kitchen floor. Two naked women kissing deeply as their warm bodies moved together, breasts mashed together, nipples hard, pussies moist.

Just then Troya walked in, also naked and smiled at the tableau.

Finally melted the Ice Queen I see, she said to Sonya.

Lisa tried to turn her head to respond but Sonya held her head in her hands and kissed her harder, wetter, deeper and Lisa could only moan even more.

Troya, sensing an opening, pressed herself against Lisa's back and rained kisses all over her shoulders and the back of her neck. Lisa groaned from the double assault.

Sonya cupped Lisa's sex and squeezed. She pulled her hand up and showed Troya her dripping fingers. Troya nodded and then trailed tiny wet kisses down Lisa's spine, spread her tiny butt cheeks and assaulted her tiny anus with her thick tongue as Sonya finger fucked the young blonde.

Lisa nearly collapsed in ecstasy but the two black women stopped, leaving her hanging.

They pulled away from her leaving Lisa standing naked in the kitchen, shivering with need, her eyes wild. Here hands grabbing at her sopping pussy.

Please!? Lisa cried.

Please what, asked Troya?

I need to cum so badly, Lisa cried.

If we help you cum what will you do for us?

Anything you want. Please help me cum. I'm begging you Sonya, Troya.

Call us Mistress then.

What?!?!

If you want to cum, beg your Mistresses.

Lisa stood there shaking, not fully understanding but her pussy was in charge now so she said, please Mistresses, help me cum. Troya smiled evilly at Sonya and they carried, practically dragged poor little Lisa to their bedroom.

Lisa found herself on her back with her arms trapped underneath Sonya's knees with a fat black pussy pressed over her mouth cutting off her oxygen.

Lick me sweetie and I'll let you breathe, Sonya said.

Lisa immediately began to lick between Sonya's inner lips up to her clit as fast as she could. Sonya lifted up enough for Lisa to catch a breath or two before closing the gap again.

Troya grabbed Lisa's legs and tucked them under Sonya's arms. Hold them for me sweetie, she told Sonya

She then began to lick Lisa from anus to clit over and over and over again and again until she was dripping on the bed sheets. She ran her tongue around Lisa's little anus gathering up all the pussy and ass juices into her greedy mouth. Then she pressed the flat of her tongue tight against the little hole and ground and ground and ground.

Lisa screamed inside Sonya's pussy, wiggled and shuddered at this new onslaught, licking furiously and without hesitation between Sonya's thighs.

Troya stepped back and put on her strap-on harness and slipped in her dildo. She quickly got between Lisa's legs and slowly slid the smaller dildo up Lisa's tight ass. Meanwhile Sonya moved up so her ass hole was right over Lisa's mouth and she sat. LICK ME!!!

Within two or three thrusts of the dildo in her ass, Lisa exploded in orgasm. Her screams muffled by Sonya's ass. Troya did not stop but kept fucking the poor white girl until she was truly sexually exhausted and dominated by the two mistresses.

The two women switched positions so Troya was now rubbing her fat wet pussy lips all over Lisa's face and Sonya licked and sucked on her wet pussy until Lisa lost count of the number of orgasms she gave and received.

Then the two black mistresses dragged poor Lisa into the shower where she had to wash, lick and suck every inch of her two new owners until they were satisfied with their new conquest.

Lisa's New Role Part II

As Troya and Sonya got dressed and went out Lisa was left in an almost unconscious state on top of her new owners' bed.

What had she done? She had given in to every sick whim of her roommate and her friend without blinking an eye. Like she was hypnotized. But then she remembered the many orgasms she had and was ashamed of herself. She did those things willingly. She wanted to do them. She still wanted to do them.

Even though her pussy and nipples were still raw from so much rough stimulation, she commenced to masturbate hard and fast. Cumming again and again thinking about licking, kissing and even sucking her new owners' assholes and pussies. Like a slave. Like a Sex Slave.

She came...........Hard!

Her two new owners chuckled over Lisa, their newest conquest, in a nearby coffee shop. Remembering the way she begged for orgasm over and over.

She's a sexy little white thing, said Sonya. We should show her off at the club tonight.

What a great idea, said Troya. Lydia will love her. He, he, he.

The two lesbians drank their coffees and eagerly hatched plans for the night to come.

When they got home Lisa was asleep and naked on her own bed. Troya slipped in beside her, started kissing her deeply and massaging her large breasts. Sonya climbed in between Lisa's legs and began licking her slowly from anus to clit over and over.

Under the double onslaught Lisa' woke and her hands automatically reached for and grabbed Sonya's head to pull her in tighter to her now swollen wet pussy and tried to moan but her mouth had been viciously invaded by Troya's tongue and so she could only groan deep down in her throat

The two tongues fought a battle in Lisa's mouth and she soon gave in as her hips began moving of their own accord with the wonderful pleasure Sonya was providing.

Lisa arched her back in preparation for a mammoth orgasm when her two assailants stopped completely.

What are you doing? Come back, Lisa whimpered. She reached for her cit and had her hands slapped hard by Troya. SLAP!!!

You've cum too many times already. Its good to wait for it once in a while. Now get in the shower. We are going to the club tonight. Sonya bought you a new outfit.

Sonya followed her into the shower to make sure Lisa didn't play with herself. But she made poor Lisa even hornier by lathering and washing every inch of her body. By the time the shower was over Lisa was shivering with need.

Please let me cum. Please, she begged.

Nope, said Sonya. Troya's orders. Now lets try on your new outfit.

Troya had laid out the new clothing on Lisa's bed.

There was a sexy gold short sleeve sequin crop top, an extremely short black pencil skirt and 5 inch black pumps. No underwear.

I can't wear that, exclaimed Lisa! I'll look like a slut!

But you are a slut, Troya said calmly. You are our slut.

Lisa looked confused. But.........., she said.

SLAP!! Troya hit Lisa hard. Put on the outfit or I'll slap you again slut!!! screamed Troya.

Yes mistress, said Lisa quietly. In tears, she put on the clothes. Sonya took her over to the mirror and made her her up to look as much like a cheap whore as possible.

What do you think Troya, Sonya asked?

Perfect, Troya answered. Lydia will enjoy our gift. He he he.

The two mistresses quickly dressed and half dragged Lisa to the curb to wait for a taxi.

Lisa's New Role Part III

In the back of the cab the two mistresses didn't give Lisa a minute's peace, pinching her inner thighs, rubbing her large breasts and tweaking her nipples. So horny now the aroma of Lisa's arousal filled the cab. With Troya kissing and Sonya fingering her Lisa thought she was going to go out of her mind if she didn't cum soon. Just then the cab stopped and so did the mistresses. They were at the club.

Inside, Lisa was overwhelmed by the sight of so many striking black woman and their young white girlfriends, all dressed like Lisa. Like whores on the street. Some dancing, some chatting and some in booths in various stages of undress pleasuring their mistresses.

While Troya went to work behind the bar, Sonya and Lisa sat on the other side and in seconds drinks were in front of them.

When do I get to cum Sonya, begged Lisa?

Soon dear. Soon, said Sonya. Smiling.

Soon women began coming up to ask Sonya for permission to dance with Lisa. Sonya always agreed so Lisa spent the next hour dancing with some of the most beautiful black women she had ever seen and each one managed to feel her up the whole time they were dancing so that by the time she sat down again with Sonya she was dripping down both thighs.

Just then a statuesque black woman walked up and said hello to both Troya and Sonya. Who is your new slut, she asked? She's cute!

This is Lisa. Our new conquest, said Troya. Want to dance with her?

I'd rather fuck her, said Lydia.

Lisa was mortified. Who was this gorgeous Amazon? How could my mistresses treat me like property and lend out to their friends?

But when Lydia took her small hand in her larger warmer one and she was in heat immediately.

Will you help me, she meekly asked? I am so wet from all the other lesbians' attention.

Lydia laughed and practically dragged her into a back room.

It was set up like a hotel room with a king size bed and a few sofa chairs. The difference was muted lighting and mirrors on every surface. Lisa looked tiny beside the big woman.

Strip slut, said Lydia!

My name is Lisa, said Lisa.

SLAP!! Lydia struck her hard across the face, bringing a tear to Lisa's eyes. SLAP!

I am your mistress and I will call you what I like. NOW STRIP!!!

Yes, mistress, said Lisa and kicked off her shoes, pulled her sequined top off and wiggled out of her hooker skirt. Standing there naked, her pussy practically bubbled with wetness.

Get on your back on the bed and bring your ass to the edge.

Yes, mistress.

Now pull those skinny wet legs up to your chest. I like full access.

Yes, mistress.

Lisa was so turned on she thought she would cum with just one touch to her clit.

On her knees Lydia slapped Lisa's thighs wide open so they were fully extended. Lisa moaned. Then Lydia bent her head and licked slowly with long broad strokes from anus to clit.

Lisa erupted.

Her overloaded sexual nervous system could take no more and with an ear-splitting yell she came.

Lydia kept licking.

Lisa came again and nearly passed out.

Lydia ceased torturing the poor girl stood up and stripped.

Lisa looked over at Lydia's massive black cock and her lust filled mind could not make sense of it unless Lydia was a.........

You are a transsexual, she gasped??

Yep, said Lydia! Spun Lisa around on the bed, got between her legs and thrusting 5 or 6 times filled poor Lisa's little pussy with 8 inches of thick black hard cock.

Lisa came again in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Lydia thrust hard and deep over and over until Lisa thought you would lose her mind in pleasure when Lydia stopped and moved Lisa to her hands and knees and filled her again. Driving deeper and deeper.

Lisa came again.

Lydia moistened her thumb in the flow of juices from Lisa's pussy and circled the rim of her ass. Lisa groaned. No! Not there! Her thumb popped in and Lisa orgasmed again.

Lydia could feel her own thumb on her cock through Lisa's body and she started to cum hard. Fucking Lisa as hard and fast as she could she came and came filling her pussy full.

Lisa came one more time and passed out.

Lisa's New Role Part IV

When Lisa came to she was on her back, her legs resting on Lydia's shoulders and had a large black cock sawing in and out of her ass hole.

The thing was, it did nor hurt. It felt wonderful.

I don't understand, said Lisa.

You were unconscious so your anus was perfectly relaxed when I entered you for the first time. Plus I used a lot of lube. I don't want to hurt you darling, I want you to feel good with my cock in you as she thrust deeply into Lisa's Ass.

Lisa grunted in dark passion as the cock filled her bowels. She began moving her hips in tempo with Lydia. She smiled down at her sex toy slut and stated pounding her viciously.

Lisa was so turned on again her pussy bubbled with juices. Lydia reached down and slid 3 fingers into her as the black cock impaled the teen's ass over and over.

Just then the door opened and Sonya came in.

Oh my. You are really giving it to her aren't you Lydia, Sonya said laughingly?

Come and join us Sonya.

Oh my god, said Lisa. Another threesome.

Sonya stripped quickly and joined them on the bed stretching out along Lisa's side.

She is fucking you good isn't she baby, asked Sonya?

Lisa moaned.

Look at these poor ignored breasts and commenced to lick and suck them roughly.

Lisa groaned loudly and started to shudder.

I do believe she is going to cum again, grinned Lydia.

Sonya jumped up and placed her wet cunt right on Lisa's mouth.

Eat me while you cum whore, she demanded.

Lisa filled her mouth with Sonya's pussy and chewed, sucked. licked and kissed until she shook so much she lost control of her body and came yet again.

Lydia got up and dressed. Thanked Sonya for the fun and left.

The two women hugged and kissed and gently rubbed together until Lisa's breathing was back to normal. Then they had a quiet shower together, got dressed and went back out to the bar which was just about to close.

Lydia seemed pleased, said Troya. She wants to see Lisa again. Lisa blushed.

I would like that, said Lisa smiling.

Maybe all four of us can get together sometime. Wouldn't that be something, said Troya.

Lisa looked away dreamy eyed.

Give me a sec. I will be finished soon. There is a cab waiting, said Troya.

A few minutes later they were out the door and into the back of the cab where Troya and Lisa necked the whole way home as Sonya stroked both their thighs.

As soon as they entered the apartment Lisa took off all her clothes and stood waiting in he living room. Sonya and Troya giggled at their new confident play thing and stripped naked as well. Troya stood at Lisa's back and trailed tiny wet kisses down her spine. Sonya and Lisa kissed passionately and the kisses moved down the front of her body. The two mistresses reached their destinations at the same time. Troya impaled Lisa's now wide open anus and tongue fucked her lovingly. Sonya slipped a thumb into Lisa's pussy and wrapped her lips around her fat swollen clit and sucked and sucked and sucked.

Lisa's legs began to shake and her senses were flooded by the erotic sensations. She came one last time.

Her mistresses finally got her to bed and they all made love gently until they fell asleep.

Lisa's New Role Part V

About a week later Lisa was walking past Troya's bedroom when she heard groaning. Curious she peeked in and saw her roommate masturbating furiously.

Spotting her, Troya demanded, come in here slut!

Not today. I'm kinda tired, said Lisa.

Troya was instantly up, throwing her to the bed naked, face down, cuffed, spreadeagled with 3 pillows shoved under her ass.

Don't ever say no to me again slut, shouted Troya. SMACK!! And a pink hand print appeared on Lisa's right buttock. Lisa groaned in a mix of pain/pleasure. SMACK!! And a pink hand print appeared on Lisa's left buttock. Lisa groaned again.

Sonya and I have been too lenient with you since we got back from the bar. You need to be brought back into line.

Lisa yelled, I am sick and tired of you two bossing me around. You don't own me!

We'll see about that, thought Troya and went to get her toys.

She was back in seconds, dumping things on the bed between Lisa's open legs.

Let's lube you up first, said Troya and drizzled lubrication down between Lisa's ass cheeks where it pooled up against her naked pussy lips.

She then took an egg vibe and pressed it against Lisa's anus and slowly pushed it it. She turned it to its medium setting.

Lisa moaned deeply.

Troya picked up the Hitachi wand and pressed it hard against Lisa's pussy lips and turned it on medium.

Lisa moaned even louder. She felt she was on the road to another mind blowing orgasm.

Troya left and when she walked back into the bedroom Lisa heard a strange SWISH!!! sound.

I wonder what........................ SWISH!!! And her ass exploded as if on fire. The huge orgasm was replaced by searing agony.

Pain rushed through her nervous system from her toes to the top of here head and she screamed in a mixture of tears, fear and rage.

Who owns you slut, asked Troya softly?

FUCK YOU! Lisa spat back.

SWISH!!! And her ass exploded again. Two pink lines appearing across her butt.

Lisa screamed again. Longer this time.

Who owns you slut, asked Troya again?

Stop hurting me, begged Lisa.

SWISH!!! And a welt appeared on the backs of her thighs.

Please stop.

Who owns you slut, asked Troya?

Lisa didn't answer.

SWISH!!! And another welt appeared on the backs of her thighs.

This time Lisa screamed in tears. You do Mistress!!

Troya turned both vibrators on full and gently caressed Lisa's ass with the leather crop.

Good girl.

The orgasm rushed back into Lisa's psyche and she came and came and came. The pain/pleasure mixture was almost more than her body could take and she collapsed. Thank you Mistress.

Troya quickly turned off and removed the two vibes from Lisa's ass and pussy. Releasing her from the cuffs, she removed the pillows and covered her with a blanket.

She lay beside Lisa and continued masturbating thinking about her rehabilitated young slut.

Just then Sonya walked in smiling. Look what I got for our pet. From a shopping bag she pulled out a black dog collar and leash. Out of another bag a double penetration strap-on.

I bought this one since she seems to likes anal so much. She giggled.

Come here slut, she demanded!

Within seconds Lisa was on her knees in front of Sonya. Thank you Mistress, she said.

What happened? You are so obedient, Sonya asked.

Just look at her ass hun, said Troya. We had a correction session.

Yes, Lisa said. I belong to Mistress Troya and Mistress Sonya.

Wow! You really taught her a lesson, Sonya exclaimed! Look at those stripes.

Come closer slut, Sonya said.

Lisa shuffled on her knees and Sonya placed the collar around her neck then attached the leash. You belong to us now.

Yes Mistress. Her submission was complete

Sonya took her for a walk on her hands and knees around the apartment and stopped in the living room.

Stay here on all fours. I will be right back, Sonya said.

Yes, Mistress, answered Lisa quietly. Head bowed.

12