Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sonya came back she was naked and wearing the new strap-on.

I see you are well lubed from before, stated Sonya.

Yes Mistress.

Good.

Sonya knelt behind Lisa and lined up both dildos to Lisa's anus and pussy. Ready slut?

Yes mistress.

Because of the excess lubrication insertion was easy. And when Sonya turned on the strap-on's vibe feature,

Lisa went crazy and started cumming right away. The fact that Sonya's thighs were rubbing the new welts on her ass overloaded her nervous system and she came even harder.

Then Sonya grabbed the leash and pulled hard, lifting Lisa's head up, choking her. Her orgasm was so overwhelmingly powerful that she passed out completely.

Sonya withdrew the dildos and went to see what Troya was doing.

Lisa's New Role Part VI

A few weeks later Lisa was stretched out on her back, cuffed to the bed while wearing the double dildo. Troya and Sonya were horny, naked, lubed and were hoping for a good fucking from their sub slut. They had, of course been teasing the poor girl mercilessly for hours with touches and kisses. A vibrating egg had been placed in her rectum and turned on low.

Lisa was begging for release. Please let me cum, she cried.

Just then the intercom buzzed.

Maybe later slut, laughed Troya and left to answer it.

It's her step-mother come to visit, whispered Troya. She's downstairs. I wonder if she is as submissive as her step-daughter.

Let's find out, and Sonya grabbed a ball gag to keep their slut quiet and covered her face with a towel.

The two mistresses put on short lace robes, their large breasts tenting the material, and went to the door.

Gail, Lisa's step-mom, knocked at the apartment and was surprised to see two half naked, black, amazon women open the door.

Hi Gail, said Troya and hustled her into the apartment.

Hello Troya, Gail answered. Lisa told me you two were living together.

Troya grinned and introduced Sonya as a mutual friend.

Sonya helped Gail off with her coat and stood behind her gently massaging her shoulders.

Oh thank you Sonya, said Gail. It was a long drive.

Troya leaned forward and kissed Gail sweetly. Well you are here now. Let us make you feel more comfortable and kissed her deeply, passionately.

Oh my. These two women are so sexy. I'm not a lesbian but this feels wonderful, thought Gail.

Sonya began massaging Gail's large breasts as Troya continued raping her mouth with her tongue. Gail moaned loudly and Sonya began unbuttoning the woman's blouse, dropping it to the floor along with her bra. The two lace robes soon followed and Gail's breasts were soon mashed against Troya's larger ones and Gail felt Sonya's hard nipples scraping across her back.

Sonya undid Gail's skirt and it pooled at her feet. Then Sonya trailed her tongue down Gail's spine to the top of her ass crack and slid the panties down her legs. She lapped up and down in between Gail's ass cheeks as Troya wrapped her lips around Gail's now rock hard nipples.

Gail wanted to push Troya away but her arms were now being held tight at the wrists by Sonya. Troya kissed down Gail's body until she reached her now wet pussy. Mouthing it, she ran her thick tongue up and down in between her inner pussy lips as Sonya dug her pointed tongue into her back orifice.

Gail groaned in dark pleasure, squirmed and nearly collapsed under the double onslaught. Troya easily picked her up and placed her over Sonya, who was now on her back on the floor, in the 69 position and pushed the woman's head down into Sonya naked wet sex.

Sonya wrapped her arms and legs around Gail trapping her there and began to eat her pussy voraciously. Kneeling at Sonya's head Troya attacked Gail's defenceless anus with the same intensity with tongue and fingers.

After a few tentative licks, Gail decided she liked Sonya's pussy taste and buried her face in it. Five minutes later she started to shudder and shake, ready to orgasm when the two mistresses stopped, leaving her gasping and dragged her into the bedroom.

They easily picked her up and dropped her down on the double dildo attached to Lisa. Gail's cheeks puffed out as she felt both her holes filled to the brim with plastic cock but she was so excited and dripping with need that she immediately started to ride up and down, hard and fast.

Sonya turned the vibe up to full in Lisa's ass and then unbuckled the ball gag and cuffs. She quickly removed the towel and the two women saw each other. Horny turned to horror and back again to horny. Their bodies did their thinking for them and they both began to cum hard.

With their arms and legs wrapped around each other, the two women joined together in orgasm as their mistresses giggled at their discomfort. But cum they did. Over and over and over until they both exhaustively passed out

Sonya went to get a dog collar for Gail.

Lisa's New Role Part VII

Lisa worked as an administrative assistant at an insurance company. The Monday after her incredible weekend with her roommates and step-mother, she was at her desk thinking about all the orgasms she had experienced and began to get excited.

Wearing a black pencil skirt, blouse and scarf to cover the dog collar, she retired to the ladies room, locked herself in a cubicle, yanked down her panties and started masturbating hard and fast. She came immediately, filling the small washroom with her scent.

Her boss's boss, Ms Delacroix, a striking black former model, walked in and smelling arousal aroma, wondered who was masturbating in the washroom on company time.

Whoever is in that cubicle is in real trouble. Come on out now!

Lisa pulled up her panties, unlocked the door and exited totally embarrassed.

I'm sorry Ms Delacroix. It will never happen again.

Wash your hands and come to my office right now!

Yes ma'am, Lisa said submissively. Her nipples hardened and her clit swelled.

12